April 25, 2024, 07:05:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 176280 times)
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: March 03, 2009, 11:43:24 AM »

Me too.

However ... all credit must go to Kermit and the Natalee's Freebirds for the quotes exposing Kyle Kingman's own words ... words that reveal that John Silvetti and other Americans were participants in the finale to the great Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005.

I just spend all my time copying and pasting ... copying and pasting ... copying and pasting ...

Janet

Me too!   

OH NO...
I am surrounded by (1)copy and paste-aholics, and (2)stackaholics...

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: March 03, 2009, 11:43:31 AM »

http://chevron.com/countries/trinidadtobago/

Trinidad & Tobago
Committed to Enhancing the Region's Energy IndustryHighlights of Operations

Chevron's exploration and production in the waters off the east coast of Trinidad and Tobago is yielding impressive results.

As a company, we aim to build a mutually beneficial partnership with the country by developing its natural gas business.

That objective is being fueled by production from the Dolphin and Dolphin Deep natural gas fields located offshore in the East Coast Marine Area. The project's Dolphin platform was installed in 1995. Natural gas flows to the domestic market and is converted to liquefied natural gas (LNG) for export to markets in Europe and the United States.

Additional development to supply future gas is under way.

Updated: March 2008
============================================

Jen previously posted:

press releases
29 Feb 2008
Geolab Srl has been operating in the region since May 2005 and in July 2007 completed the undertaking Survey and ROV Support Services on behalf of the various EPIC Contractors involved in the Dolphin Project utilising our in-house vessels DP Reel and Sentinel and also third party vessel Gulmar Eagle.

http://www.oceanologyinternational.com/page.cfm/T=m/Action=Press/PressID

Since its creation in 1998, the “Gulmar Group of Companies”,
led by a team of experts, coming from staff of prominent
renowned offshore contractors, has grown and developed its
skills and now enjoys a reputation for its innovation and professionalism,
making the Gulmar Offshore Group one of the
leaders in underwater technology in our areas. Gulmar Group
owns / Operates four DP vessels. “Gulmar Condor”, “Gulmar
Falcon”, “Gulmar Eagle” and “Gulmar Badaro” and is in the
process to acquire 2 new built vessels and one DP2 pipe laying
barge.
http://www.oilandgasdirectory.com/ogd/corporate/Gulmar.pdf

SUPERIOR OFFSHORE INTERNATIONAL INC. - DEEP Current report filing ... The Gulmar Falcon, a DP II DSV, returned to service in October 2007 on a saturation diving project in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico and began generating revenues ...
sec.edgar-online.com/2007/ 11/15/0000950134-07-024064/Section6.asp

The M/V Apache has been involved in operations with the DP DSV Falcon from 2-25-07 to 3-15-07. The Apache has been working in a support role with the Falcon transferring both supplies and personnel to the vessel. The Apache has been maintained in a state of readiness with a full crew ready to perform tasks as needed. The crew of the Apache has performed in a professional manner and displayed a safety conscious attitude. The captain and crew have displayed a very positive can do attitude and a willingness to provide the Falcon with the best possible service. In short I would recommend this vessel for a wide range of offshore support operations. "

Scott Mcauley
Superintendent - DSV Gulmar Falcon
Superior Offshore International

http://apacheboatco.com/index.htm

Jen.I've spent some time trying hunt some of this stuff down.Based out of the middle east but the Gulmar Falcon and Condor are registered out of Panama!

http://www.gulmaroffshore.com/

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: March 03, 2009, 11:48:51 AM »

07-Jan we dove on the trap with Aruban divers and our ROV recording the dive. They found the piece of blue tarp and blue denim-like fabric, and other things I can't identify.
we??
I thought Kyle said aruba divers came in their own boat, dove from it, and returned to it w/o involving the crew of persistence and persistence divers during the collected of evidence by aruba divers on 7 Jan.....?

Great catch!!

Could it be that the "we" post was submitted by Kyle Kingman to the Natalee's Freebirds' forum when he was attempting to backtrack from his original honorable intentions of desiring the assistance to reveal to Beth Holloway and the FBI the deception he observed well on board the Persistence?  Could the "we" be Kyle's attempt at damage control.

Kermit ... ould you please date the following posts in order of submission to the Natalee's Freebirds' forum.  Thank you.

Janet

+++++

Kyle:  07-Jan we dove on the trap with Aruban divers and our ROV recording the dive. They found the piece of blue tarp and blue denim-like fabric, and other things I can't identify.

Kyle: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: March 03, 2009, 11:51:51 AM »

Jen.I've spent some time trying hunt some of this stuff down.Based out of the middle east but the Gulmar Falcon and Condor are registered out of Panama!

http://www.gulmaroffshore.com/

Yes - it's interesting to note where all of the vessels in question are registered.

http://e-ships.net/index/G8.shtml
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: March 03, 2009, 12:02:32 PM »

KARIN JANSSEN KEPT FBI OUT OF INVESTIGATION

DAVE HOLLOWAY

DAVE: One of the things I really had a concern with was the FBI was contacted and the FBI wanted to come to the island. The FBI wanted to get involved due to the fact that we had an American citizen missing on their island. I recently found out that decision was made by the prosecutor and the police department to not allow the FBI to become involved as they should. In fact they sent a dive team up approximately a week later and they ended up going home. They didn't even step foot in the ocean.

The coverup to protect Joran and Paulus began prior to Jug and Beth setting foot on the Island.

Think about it.  Anita van der Sloot states that Joran was picked up at school by authorities on Monday (May 30, 2005) and taken in for questioning.

The first revelation of Joran being questioned as a witness was on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 following the encounter with Natalee's mother and stepfather.  The declarations reveal that on May 31, 2005 Joran was picked up from school by his father.

Janet

++++++

'Scarborough Country' for July 12
updated 7:06 a.m. PT, Wed., July. 13, 2005

A VAN DER SLOOT, MOTHER OF SUSPECT:
He hasn't told me anything, because, on the Monday, he went to school, like any normal boy. And he wasn't aware of—he was totally surprised when the Police asked him to come to the—or picked him up for interrogation. He was totally surprised. He really thought that the girl would be safe in the hotel and there was no reason to talk about her at all.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551822/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: March 03, 2009, 12:15:44 PM »

The Two-fold research going on from the Monkey cage is a blessing to see.Each and every piece of research,as well as continuing to refine Lifesongs timeline,is going to be interesting to see when it's done!You Monkeys deserve a pat on the back!You see my new avitar Janet?You start copying and pasting i'll start throwing Bananas outta the sky in the Fraser Valley...Don't think your neighbors would bepleased!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: March 03, 2009, 12:16:27 PM »

Well ... I have just spend at least 1 1/2 hours catching up and responding to last night's and this morning's posts.

Time to get out of my flannel nighty and do something with my bedhead hair.  Then a toasted bagel and tea is where it is at.

"Retired" hubby was called into work.

Other than a commitment early this afternoon ... I can spend all day at the computer guilt free.

Have a good day Monkeys!

Janet
9:15 AM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: March 03, 2009, 12:18:18 PM »

The Two-fold research going on from the Monkey cage is a blessing to see.Each and every piece of research,as well as continuing to refine Lifesongs timeline,is going to be interesting to see when it's done!You Monkeys deserve a pat on the back!You see my new avitar Janet?You start copying and pasting i'll start throwing Bananas outta the sky in the Fraser Valley...Don't think your neighbors would bepleased!

Good Morning Keepthefaith

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: March 03, 2009, 12:20:04 PM »

It must be my 62 year old eyes.  I cannot make it out.

I will return a little later with my specs.

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: March 03, 2009, 12:34:46 PM »

Kermit ... ould you please date the following posts in order of submission to the Natalee's Freebirds' forum.  Thank you.

Janet

He didn't post it. He said it in an email March 11, 2008.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: March 03, 2009, 12:39:49 PM »

07-Jan we dove on the trap with Aruban divers and our ROV recording the dive. They found the piece of blue tarp and blue denim-like fabric, and other things I can't identify.

Kermit ... do you have a date for this post/email?

Thanks

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: March 03, 2009, 12:44:14 PM »

All four quotes?

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: March 03, 2009, 12:51:00 PM »

Another good find on your part Lifesong, do we have a general or an exact geographical area in which the mapping was done during the Persistence voyage?

KTF - CBB made you a primo avatar !!

I thought this picture might make kermit smile   

I love it!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: March 03, 2009, 12:51:26 PM »

All four quotes?

Janet

yes em.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: March 03, 2009, 12:52:17 PM »

The search was originally supposed to be for two to three weeks.

Not sure when it was extended so.  Maybe when Dolphi tripled the area to be searched?

Anna - I'd love to source that & add it to the timeline, do you think you could find it? 

Maybe.  I will look tonight after appointment this afternoon.

But here is just a brief reference to it by John Silvetti:

Our hopes and desires also were to find Natalee before Christmas so we could help bring closure to the Holloway family as our gift to them. Then, we could return home to our families to enjoy the holiday season and hug our children a little tighter... but, it was not meant to be that easy...and we understand.
–John Silvetti.”

Friday Jan 18

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: March 03, 2009, 12:52:41 PM »

I wonder what Ted Koppel would say?

TED KOPPEL: You went to Aruba with a million dollars and when it came to investigating the trap/cage you did VAT?

Kyle stated: "John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship."

TED KOPPEL: VAT? VAT YOU SAY? You trusted the ARUBANS? The ones who turned blood into chocolate?

Oh shoot.  Now Lou will be posting in the hidey holes that Kermit is claiming to be Ted Koppel. 

He's my brother.

just kidding
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: March 03, 2009, 12:56:08 PM »

Another good find on your part Lifesong, do we have a general or an exact geographical area in which the mapping was done during the Persistence voyage?

I love it!

If you ever find a banana peel on the ground you know where it came from!Just don't look up afterwards!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: March 03, 2009, 12:58:40 PM »

Pdvsa and Petropars announce Cardon II development

Offshore staff

(Venezuela)-Venezuela's state oil firm Pdvsa and its Iranian counterpart Petropars are planning a joint development of the Cardon II offshore block in the Gulf of Venezuela.

http://www.offshore-mag.com/Articles/Article_Display.cfm?Section=ARTCL&SubSection=Display&PUBLICATION_ID=120&ARTICLE_ID=257146&dcmp=ENL.OSWR_ARCH

Must be close to the Cardon 3...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: March 03, 2009, 12:59:54 PM »

Pdvsa and Petropars announce Cardon II development

Offshore staff

(Venezuela)-Venezuela's state oil firm Pdvsa and its Iranian counterpart Petropars are planning a joint development of the Cardon II offshore block in the Gulf of Venezuela.

http://www.offshore-mag.com/Articles/Article_Display.cfm?Section=ARTCL&SubSection=Display&PUBLICATION_ID=120&ARTICLE_ID=257146&dcmp=ENL.OSWR_ARCH

Must be close to the Cardon 3...

Date of the article..6/8/2006

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: March 03, 2009, 01:01:05 PM »

I love it!

If you ever find a banana peel on the ground you know where it came from!Just don't look up afterwards!

If you can look up - you can get up

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.