April 19, 2024, 06:48:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 176105 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: March 03, 2009, 01:09:48 PM »

No copy and pasters as we speak!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: March 03, 2009, 01:10:09 PM »

He didn't post it. He said it in an email March 11, 2008.

All four quotes?

Janet

yes em.

Ribbit

Kyle contradicts himself.  In the first quote he seems to imply that the Persistence was involved in the recovery process and ... the other three quotes imply that Persistence was not a participant.

Have a good day Kermit.

Janet

+++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  07-Jan we dove on the trap with Aruban divers and our ROV recording the dive. They found the piece of blue tarp and blue denim-like fabric, and other things I can't identify.

Kyle: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: March 03, 2009, 01:11:45 PM »

Present!!

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: March 03, 2009, 01:13:42 PM »

Present!!

Janet

Nice try Janet.You don't count!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: March 03, 2009, 01:14:11 PM »

Gazprom to start exploratory gas drilling in Venezuela
02-11-08
A Russian floating platform will start to drill deep test wells on November 7 to prospect natural gas fields in the Gulf of Venezuela, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez said.
In 2005, Gazprom won a tender to prospect and develop natural gas blocks Urumaco 1 and Urumaco 2 in the Gulf of Venezuela as part of the Rafael Urdaneta project.

Speaking at the ceremony of opening an electric power plant in the state of Falcon, Chavez said that the Gulf of Venezuela boasted natural gas reserves of 100 bn cm. The Venezuelan leader also urged other countries to take part in exploration drilling in the territorial waters of Venezuela.
Venezuela's proven natural gas reserves amount to 4.1 tcm. The Latin American country holds the second-largest natural gas reserves in the Western Hemisphere after the United States.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: March 03, 2009, 01:14:24 PM »

He didn't post it. He said it in an email March 11, 2008.

All four quotes?

Janet

yes em.

Ribbit

Kyle contradicts himself.  In the first quote he seems to imply that the Persistence was involved in the recovery process and ... the other three quotes imply that Persistence was not a participant.

Have a good day Kermit.

Janet

+++++++

Kyle:
  07-Jan we dove on the trap with Aruban divers and our ROV recording the dive. They found the piece of blue tarp and blue denim-like fabric, and other things I can't identify.

Kyle: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Keep in mind the email was before he showed or joined freebirds, so I have to assume he was being somewhat careful of anything he was telling us. Once he showed the photos and began telling us what had taken place I think he was telling the truth. He seemed very stressed at holding it all inside for so long.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: March 03, 2009, 01:18:37 PM »

KTF - CBB made you a primo avatar !!

I love it!

If you ever find a banana peel on the ground you know where it came from!Just don't look up afterwards!

Looking good, KTF, looking good!!   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: March 03, 2009, 01:23:24 PM »

KTF - CBB made you a primo avatar !!

I love it!

If you ever find a banana peel on the ground you know where it came from!Just don't look up afterwards!

Looking good, KTF, looking good!!   

Appreciate that Lifesong.Here's one for us to look into.It is Royal Dutch Shell??Doing business with Colombia.

Shell expects two year exploration phase in Colombian blocks
26-09-08 Multinational oil company Shell expects the exploration program for its new heavy crude blocks in Colombia to last at least two years, Shell E&P Americas VP of new business development Olivier Lazare told.
Colombian hydrocarbons regulator ANH in July awarded a consortium formed by Shell and Colombian state oil company Ecopetrol the CPE-2 and CPE-4 heavy crude blocks. Contracts were signed in September.

"Shell and our partner Ecopetrol signed two new contracts, on September 23, with ANH," Lazare said. "We are very pleased that we were the winners for, what was in our estimation, the two most promising blocks in the bid round."
Shell now holds a 50 % stake in the two heavy crude blocks in addition to the Cano Sur block which it acquired in late 2006. The company's total landholdings in Colombia now reach 24,000 sq km. The exploration program to be carried out over the new heavy crude blocks, meanwhile, will include new 2D and 3D seismic surveys.

"In the long term, Shell plans to continue to grow in Colombia as we are confident that we can work with our partner Ecopetrol on our current acreage and with ANH on terms and conditions for upcoming bid rounds and possible production contacts," Lazare said.
"Through this partnership with Colombia, we ultimately hope to make a material find that will allow us to make a substantial investment in the country," he added.

Ecopetrol and Shell offered to invest $ 63.6 mm and contribute 1 % of production on top of royalties for the CPE-2 block.
The consortium won the CPE-4 well with an offer of $ 79.4 mm and 1 % of production, ANH said in July.

http://www.gasandoil.com/goc/company/cnl84695.htm

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: March 03, 2009, 01:30:14 PM »

Present!!

Janet

Nice try Janet.You don't count!

Story of my life.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: March 03, 2009, 01:35:08 PM »

You count more then you know to us Monkey's Janet.  You continue to dictate the logic,as well as be the voice of reason.Other's will research the oil conglomerates..That's where it's at for me!This forum is starting run like Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory!Oh so smooth!Let's keep rolling Monkey's...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: March 03, 2009, 01:38:31 PM »

Venezuela holds greatest oil auction on earth
31-10-08 Venezuela initiated the biggest and most prominent oil auction in the world and the only oil round in the last ten years in Venezuela. Venezuela is looking for partners to its oil company to develop the first phase of 1.3 bn extra heavy oil barrels, in an area of 55.314 sq km on land that with present technology will yield 415 bn of barrels.
Rafael Ramirez, oil minister and Venezuela's PdVSA oil company president, addressed around 200 oil executives from 75 companies, of which 47 companies were oil operators selected by PdVSA to participate in the auction.

The 47 companies were Ancap, BP, Chevron, CNPC, Ecopetrol, Enarsa, ENI, Galp Energia, Gazprom, Harvest Vinccler, Inpex, Itochu, JGC, Jogmec, Kanoc, LUKoil, Marubeni, Mitsui, ONGC, Perenco, Petrobras, Petropars, PetroSA, PetroVietnam, Pluspetrol, PTT, Repsol, Shaanxi Yanchang, Shell, Sinochem, Sinopec, StatoilHydro, Suelopetrol, Sumitomo Tecpetrol, Total, Vinccler, and ZhenHua Oil, Ramirez told the audience.
Venezuela opened the auctionfor four blocks in the Carabobo area of the Orinoco Faja basin (one of four areas), the four blocks have 61.9 bn certified barrels of oil in place, Ramirez said.

http://www.gasandoil.com/goc/company/cnl85023.htm

MOHANDAS GANDHI
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: March 03, 2009, 01:42:46 PM »

Prime ministership Wilders ogles ‘We must respect current agreements’
2 Maart, 2009, 08:22 (GMT -04:00)

WILLEMSTAD -- Geert Wilders and Partij voor de Vrijheid (PVV) do very well in the polls.  According to Maurice de Hond, if Lower House elections would be held now, Wilders and his followers would become the biggest party in the Netherlands. PVV has never scored this well in a poll.  De Hond says that the PVV can count on 27 seats, CDA 26, and PvdA 21.

The ‘stricter’ Political Barometer of Synovate emphasized last Thursday that Wilders is persevering his growth, which clearly started late last year. That the party had 10 seats at that time, it now amassed 20 seats according to the Barometer, and with that would be the third biggest party after CDA (34) and PvdA (28).  The interesting thing of all this is that the also growing PvdA is profiling herself more right-winged than before lately.

Prime Minister Wilders
The court-decision that Wilders must be persecuted for instigating hatred and the fact that he is recently banned from entering Great Britain, seemed to have delivered him seats via a kind of martyrdom.  He has apparently become a ‘protagonist of free speech’.
For Wilders, who is currently touring the United States at the invitation of a number of prominent Republicans, the premiership of the Netherlands seems to become attainable with the next elections expected to be held in 2011.  If by any chance Wilders can achieve a majority of at least 76 seats for a Wilders-cabinet, a lot can change in the treatment of Muslims and Antilleans, the groups that Wilders is definitely set against.

An agreement is an agreement
Commissioner Zita Jesus-Leito (General Affairs, PAR) says that the agreements that the Caribbean Kingdom-partners have made with the Netherlands will hold even if Wilders comes into power.  “If we do our part, then the Netherlands must also do hers, because ‘an agreement is an agreement’.  Yet, should it come to this, the treatment of the Antilles would be different. The political climate is changing in the Netherlands and you can forget the deal that we currently have if we have to start new negotiations; we won’t get it back. We are better off keeping the one bird we have in the hand now, because we have no idea what the other two in the bush would mean for us.”

‘The Netherlands is consistent’
Island Council-member Helmin Wiels (PS) doesn’t share the same opinion that the political climate in The Hague with Wilders and the PvdA is becoming extra right-winged.  “The tone of radicalism such as the PvdA has lately shown and especially that of Wilders is straight forward. They do not sweeten up their message like State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom Relations, CDA) does when she celebrates carnival in Curacao and picks up brown babies together with Prime Minister Emily de Jongh-Elhage. In her report to the Lower House however, it is evident that she also adopts a hard line towards the Antilles.”
According to Wiels, since the 1996 Lennep's report 'Debt or Future', the Netherlands has been consistent in its efforts to trim down and wanting to establish a wardship for the Antilles. Along the road, the Dutch thereby keep on changing what has been settled with the Antilles.  “The former prime ministers Miguel Pourier and Etienne Ys have both taken all sorts of cut-back measures, in which they had to take out loans with commercial banks in anticipation of money from the Netherlands, for ‘ an agreement is an agreement, right’.  But that money never came – the ‘pas de deux’ was not implemented, after which from a political viewpoint, the Netherlands started to use that same debt-position against the Antilles. It won’t be anything special if a Dutch government under Wilders adjusts the agreements with the Antilles. That’s just the Dutch style. The only thing is that Wilders is more straight forward than the others, but all of them are on the same line.”
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53399.php

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: March 03, 2009, 01:51:42 PM »

31-10-08 Venezuela initiated the biggest and most prominent oil auction in the world and the only oil round in the last ten years in Venezuela. Venezuela is looking for partners to its oil company to develop the first phase of 1.3 bn extra heavy oil barrels, in an area of 55.314 sq km on land that with present technology will yield 415 bn of barrels.
Rafael Ramirez, oil minister and Venezuela's PdVSA oil company president, addressed around 200 oil executives from 75 companies, of which 47 companies were oil operators selected by PdVSA to participate in the auction.

The 47 companies were Ancap, BP, Chevron, CNPC, Ecopetrol, Enarsa, ENI, Galp Energia, Gazprom, Harvest Vinccler, Inpex, Itochu, JGC, Jogmec, Kanoc, LUKoil, Marubeni, Mitsui, ONGC, Perenco, Petrobras, Petropars, PetroSA, PetroVietnam, Pluspetrol, PTT, Repsol, Shaanxi Yanchang, Shell, Sinochem, Sinopec, StatoilHydro, Suelopetrol, Sumitomo Tecpetrol, Total, Vinccler, and ZhenHua Oil, Ramirez told the audience.
Venezuela opened the auctionfor four blocks in the Carabobo area of the Orinoco Faja basin (one of four areas), the four blocks have 61.9 bn certified barrels of oil in place, Ramirez said.

Nine oil companies invest in Colombian oil exploration
24-09-08 Colombia has signed contracts with nine oil companies worth $ 500 bn to explore for oil near the border with Venezuela, the National Oil and Gas Agency has announced. The companies include oil giants Shell and ExxonMobil, Australian mining and primary resources company BHP Billiton, and the Korean National Oil Company, as well as companies from Canada and Peru.
"These companies have three years to estimate the potential of the area and choose more specific places to carry out exploration," said ANH director Armando Zamora.

http://www.gasandoil.com/goc/company/cnl84460.htm

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: March 03, 2009, 02:23:13 PM »

24-09-08 Colombia has signed contracts with nine oil companies worth $ 500 bn to explore for oil near the border with Venezuela, the National Oil and Gas Agency has announced. The companies include oil giants Shell and ExxonMobil, Australian mining and primary resources company BHP Billiton, and the Korean National Oil Company, as well as companies from Canada and Peru.
"These companies have three years to estimate the potential of the area and choose more specific places to carry out exploration," said ANH director Armando Zamora.

BP finds shortcut through Panama pipeline to US West Coast refineries
28-05-08 BP Products North America (BPPNA) has entered into an agreement with Petroterminal de Panama (PTP) that will allow BP to ship crude oil to its US West Coast refineries through the Trans-Panama Pipeline (TPP).

http://www.gasandoil.com/goc/company/h_cnl_left.htm

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: March 03, 2009, 02:24:16 PM »

What is especially troubling to me in all this is that these dealings and defrauding of stockholders did not happen long ago and far away but before, during and after the search for Natalee.

And stealing from stockholders is wrong no matter who does it.

Yes that is an important point Anna.

I don't fault Schaefer for pursuing business either, but I do think the premise that they were searching solely for Natalee and allowed Aruba to abscond the trap are the key issues along with the fraud. Did Aruba have true jurisdiction over the trap? I don't think I've ever asked that question before and am sure I've missed something the rest of you know while I was working on the road, but did they have ultimate jurisdiction at that location offshore?

None,

I did some brief research into this very issue last Spring.  Ownership of items found at sea......

It gets fuzzy with salvage laws, etc...........and the closest I could come to finding anything was an article about unclaimed human remains then being under the ownership of the recovery vessel.

The fuzzy part came about with regards to who had the right to 'claim' the remains.  Aruba?  Or Natalee's family.

I got completely lost, but maybe some Monkeys could find that answer for us.

This caught my attention!

The search team has claimed they "had no choice" but to work with Aruban authorities.  While I believe that to be true to the extent you do have to have a harbormaster on board when docking, an official escort into foreign harbours, etc. - my opinion is that statement may be providing cover for a collusion with ALE that was neither necessary nor requested by the family.  The latter may never be publicly known (though I believe it has been made clear) ... but... "required by law" can be proven or disproven.

It's turned out, of course, to be a big bite...   

http://www.un.org/Depts/los/convention_agreements/convention_overview_convention.htm

United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea of 10 December 1982
Overview and full text

The United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea lays down a comprehensive regime of law and order in the world's oceans and seas establishing rules governing all uses of the oceans and their resources. It enshrines the notion that all problems of ocean space are closely interrelated and need to be addressed as a whole.

The Convention was opened for signature on 10 December 1982 in Montego Bay, Jamaica. This marked the culmination of more than 14 years of work involving participation by more than 150 countries representing all regions of the world, all legal and political systems and the spectrum of socio/economic development. At the time of its adoption, the Convention embodied in one instrument traditional rules for the uses of the oceans and at the same time introduced new legal concepts and regimes and addressed new concerns. The Convention also provided the framework for further development of specific areas of the law of the sea.

The Convention entered into force in accordance with its article 308 on 16 November 1994, 12 months after the date of deposit of the sixtieth instrument of ratification or accession. Today, it is the globally recognized regime dealing with all matters relating to the law of the sea.

The Convention (full text) comprises 320 articles and nine annexes, governing all aspects of ocean space, such as delimitation, environmental control, marine scientific research, economic and commercial activities, transfer of technology and the settlement of disputes relating to ocean matters.

<snip>

Treaty section:  http://treaties.un.org/Pages/Treaties.aspx?id=21&subid=0&lang=en&clang=_en

ALSO:
http://www.itlos.org/start2_en.html
http://www.admiraltylawguide.com/index.html
http://www.admiraltylawguide.com/lawguides.html
http://www.loc.gov/law/help/guide/nations/netherlands.php
http://www.findlaw.com/12international/countries/nl.html
http://www.marlegal.com/law.html
http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761556507_2____5/Maritime_Law.html#s5

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: March 03, 2009, 02:26:39 PM »

This is an interesting one!

Venezuela to challenge ExxonMobil in Dutch court
21-04-08 Venezuela will go to court this month in the Netherlands to challenge a freeze imposed on the assets of state-owned Petroleos de Venezuela at the request of ExxonMobil, the Venezuelan energy minister said.
Rafael Ramirez, who is also president of PdVSA, said during the International Energy Forum in Rome that Exxon abused the bilateral investment protection treaty between Venezuela and the Netherlands when it asked the Dutch courts to intervene in the giant US firm's dispute with Caracas over nationalized oilfields.

"A lot of companies register in the Netherlands like Dutch companies and they are not," the Venezuelan said, mentioning China National Petroleum Corp. (CNPC) and Italy's ENI.
"Exxon now appears to be Dutch also and that is obviously an abuse and will be denounced."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: March 03, 2009, 02:35:02 PM »

Kermit/Jen

Was the "Tim" who was referred to in the following quote ... Miller or Trahan.

Thank you

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: March 03, 2009, 02:42:09 PM »

BP finds shortcut through Panama pipeline to US West Coast refineries
28-05-08 BP Products North America (BPPNA) has entered into an agreement with Petroterminal de Panama (PTP) that will allow BP to ship crude oil to its US West Coast refineries through the Trans-Panama Pipeline (TPP).

http://www.gasandoil.com/goc/company/h_cnl_left.htm

Colombia plans to auction new Pacific oil blocks in 2009
05-04-08 Colombia, currently in the middle of a new oil licensing round, is preparing to auction off additional acreage next year on the country's Pacific coast as it seeks to ramp up oil exploration and production long stymied by the country's civil conflict.
So far, Colombia's crude oil production has been concentrated elsewhere in the country, but industry analysts say the area along its Pacific coast could hold significant potential, especially offshore.

"In the Pacific region... we are finishing studies to hold an auction next year," said Armando Zamora, chief of the ANH oil licensing agency told. "It would still be onshore... it is an area of about 10 blocks."
"It's very frontier," he said, describing the area as remote, difficult to access, and technically challenging.
"It would have to be (for) companies that have a good appetite for risk and a good capacity to make important investments," he said. "But our studies show that (the area) could end up being very prospective."

This year, Colombia plans to auction a total of 151 blocks. In the current round for 48 blocks, it has received interest from Chevron, Royal Dutch Shell, ExxonMobil and Russia's LUKoil Holdings, as well as companies from Japan, Korea and Argentina, Zamora said.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: March 03, 2009, 02:43:13 PM »

Kermit/Jen

Thank you

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

Janet - that would be Tim Miller.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: March 03, 2009, 02:46:52 PM »

Kermit/Jen

Thank you

Janet

++++++

Janet - that would be Tim Miller.

If Tim Miller thought something "Hinky" was going on.. It confuses me,as to why,he associates himself with these people.I completely understand the ultimate goal is to do whatever to find missing people but with these opportunists???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.