April 26, 2024, 09:57:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 176327 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: March 03, 2009, 06:36:23 PM »

http://www.splashvision.com/tags/Video/20238_Superior-Achiever.html

A video,of the maiden voyage,of the Superior Achiever.Where is this ship now??

Here is a bunch of information on the Achiever:

http://www.merwede.com/index.php?id=2624
Probably in Schaefer's new swimming pool!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: March 03, 2009, 06:36:37 PM »

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s3i48837

This is one Sick article....

Joran Van der Sloot Named Spokesman for Mexican Spring Break PR Campaign!

I saw that and started to post it and decided it was just too sick.
I am glad that you did it.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: March 03, 2009, 06:38:30 PM »

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s3i48837

This is one Sick article....

Joran Van der Sloot Named Spokesman for Mexican Spring Break PR Campaign!

I saw that and started to post it and decided it was just too sick.
I am glad that you did it.
I don't mind it being posted -- it was just not "funny". 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: March 03, 2009, 06:40:03 PM »

If it wasn't for "Dateline" -- we wouldn't have even heard of the "trap"!!!!! 

Robin put it out there.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: March 03, 2009, 06:42:04 PM »

If it wasn't for "Dateline" -- we wouldn't have even heard of the "trap"!!!!! 

Robin put it out there.
Yeah, but we still wouldn't have heard the "story" around it. We would not know about Tim calling Dave or the "thumbs down" or any details.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #365 on: March 03, 2009, 06:45:13 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53405.php

Google translation:

Antillen
Tourist stabbed down on promenade
March 3, 2009, 15:08 (GMT -04:00)

Philipsburg - An American tourist was stabbed Friday down when his wife tried to protect against an armed mugger.

J.A.F. was in the St. Maarten Medical Center treated for a stab wound in his stomach. Police spokesman Ricardo Henson said J.A.F. also suffered a head wound.
The victim and his wife J.P.F. walked on the Great Bay beach promenade near the Greenhouse Restaurant and Bar when they were attacked. The thief took a purse with money, credit cards and other personal belongings them.
The police asked people about the incident can provide to sign up. It was the first attack on tourists this year. Last year there were a total of five cases.
"This is a very serious matter. Investigation and police are working hard to fix it, "said Henson.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #366 on: March 03, 2009, 06:56:02 PM »

Hi Monks - hope everyone is well....

Somewhere along the line you all seemed to have missed a post by Kyle, or maybe you didn't miss by I am not seeing it discussed and I have been waiting for you to make the connection.

In that post Kyle indicates that they MOVE closer to shore after mapping deeper water and they appear to then find that trap. Kyle says that they were off shore 8-10 miles and that he indicates that they found the trap where Tim or Dave said it would be - 2 miles off - and then says that the trap was 2.1 - 2.2 (if HE recalls correctly). I remember that they move closer for a specific reason from that post.

Link those dates - and you have even more info.

Hope everyone is well and healthy, and of course warm.

Take care for now.

(BTW - Kyle posted the pond longs and lats on the open forum, that's how I found it on Google Earth and screen captured it and he concurred it was the pond next to the soccer field.)

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: March 03, 2009, 06:58:13 PM »

Remember Tim Miller had to borrow $40K either against his house or on his signature to finance the search for Caylee.  He has had utilities disconnected and almost lost his home before financing searches because TES never asks for money from the parents.

Hurricane Ike damaged some of their barns and storage facilities for the horses, etc.  And since the search for Caylee, he has been constantly on one search or another without rest except for two trips to the hospital.

He has said several times recently that he wants to retire and I think he is exhausted.  Tim has an artist's temperament and the search is his art.  Doesn't care much about anything else.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #368 on: March 03, 2009, 07:20:52 PM »

Hotel RIU pressure of burglaries
Fifteen incidents of burglary last monthMarch 3, 2009, 16:12 (GMT -04:00)

The wave of burglaries seem to be only the RIU hotel arrangements.

ORANGE CITY - Richard Velasco, general manager of RIU Palace is concerned about the bad report about the wave of burglaries in his hotel. The persistent messages on the popular review site tripadvisor.com on theft in hotel rooms of belongings that are stolen to the breaking open safes to continue his chase.

"We get two to three e-mails per week. People want to know how it is with all these reports about theft in the hotel. We always send right back to their confidence, but almost never get them answer. "
Many of the reviews on Trip Advisor is not correct according to Velasco. "There is nothing stolen from safes. Some of these people do it purely for money any way we can get. "Velasco said that there are fewer bookings, but do not want a direct link with the poor user reviews. It may also be to the economy, but the fact is that there is indeed less progress lately. "Exact figures can not give the Director.

Protection
The case has drawn the attention of local press, Velasco is the striking that this group RIU's refusal to affiliate with Ahata more quotes. "These burglaries have nothing to do with it. But I was constantly asked why we are not affiliated with Ahata. Ahata is not about our security. It is not in the 30s as an umbrella organization which provides protection in exchange for participation. Ahata is a marketing and RIU doing its own marketing. We have so agreed. Why should politics necessarily an issue in this situation? "

No cameras
Velasco find that in the evening too few police on the leg to the hotels. "Between eleven o'clock at night and seven am no Visibility Team and there are only four agents in the office of North. And they must be ready for the whole hotel trip? How is this possible? "The general manager wants to do not give exact figures on the number of burglaries that took place in his hotel. "That kind of information can only lead to fewer bookings." However, he reported that the police a burglar has been arrested. Police spokesman Papito Comenencia agrees. It is known to the police that (ex-) employee of the hotel. The investigation is still ongoing but there is Comenencia no indication that it would be an 'inside job' by employees of RIU Palace. Also he reports that the hotel has been the victim of no less than fifteen incidents of burglary or theft in the last month alone. "In rooms, safes, and the beach. Everywhere. "The spokesman, however, complains about the lack of safety equipment. "There are no cameras. If there had been much less than there were burglaries, and we do our work better. "Again he Velasco's claim that there are too few agents in the area would be after eleven o'clock evening. "Look at the other hotels in the past three months, the rest of the strip but one or two burglaries had. The RIU can better first of all to himself to go look for a solution to this problem. "

Not a member
Rob Smith, director of Ahata is like Comenencia believe that RIU Palace itself is responsible for safety on its own site. Nevertheless, according to Smith patrouilleert the Visibility Team also, despite the fact that no member of RIU Ahata and therefore not pay for this service. "The funny thing is that last year of all high rise hotels on the strip the most an appeal on the Visibility Team. And although the night shift is small, the work provided is adequate. "According to Smith, despite the growth of crime on the island the number of incidents in the areas of hotels remained low. Smith also confirms that there have been attempts at the top of the hotel where to get to yet a member of Ahata, but that they were nothing out. "They were not in their best interest 'to participate."

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: March 03, 2009, 07:59:44 PM »

Somewhere along the line you all seemed to have missed a post by Kyle, or maybe you didn't miss by I am not seeing it discussed and I have been waiting for you to make the connection.

In that post Kyle indicates that they MOVE closer to shore after mapping deeper water and they appear to then find that trap. Kyle says that they were off shore 8-10 miles and that he indicates that they found the trap where Tim or Dave said it would be - 2 miles off - and then says that the trap was 2.1 - 2.2 (if HE recalls correctly). I remember that they move closer for a specific reason from that post.

Take care for now.

(BTW - Kyle posted the pond longs and lats on the open forum, that's how I found it on Google Earth and screen captured it and he concurred it was the pond next to the soccer field.)

Anyone find the post that Rob's talking about?Trying to find it while i work...Little busy so will keep at it!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: March 03, 2009, 08:21:15 PM »

Take care for now.

Anyone find the post that Rob's talking about?Trying to find it while i work...Little busy so will keep at it!

I found this one, still looking for more:

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18 -
« Reply #430 on: February 18, 2009, 09:24:58 PM »

March 18 - Kyle says: "the tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4554.msg679597#msg679597

Happened across this too, thought that was interesting.

Texas Equusearch resumes Holloway search
Tuesday, December 18, 2007 | 1:19 PM 

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Texas Equusearch is in Aruba today to resume the search for missing Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway.
Volunteers will work with an exploration company and use a ship and sonar equipment to map the ocean floor. Equusearch founder Tim Miller is on board that ship.
Holloway was in Aruba when she disappeared in May of 2005. Miller were reportedly told her body may be in an underwater crab trap.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5841828

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: March 03, 2009, 08:29:07 PM »

Dadof1 (Hotshot) is playing a little game at BFN trying to implicate SM of making fun of Beth's book.  We all know this is pure BS but because of this I have now banned Hotshot and her daughter Guppy from SM. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: March 03, 2009, 08:31:16 PM »

Take care for now.

I found this one, still looking for more:

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18 -
« Reply #430 on: February 18, 2009, 09:24:58 PM »

March 18 - Kyle says: "the tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4554.msg679597#msg679597

Happened across this too, thought that was interesting.

Texas Equusearch resumes Holloway search
Tuesday, December 18, 2007 | 1:19 PM 

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Texas Equusearch is in Aruba today to resume the search for missing Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway.
Volunteers will work with an exploration company and use a ship and sonar equipment to map the ocean floor. Equusearch founder Tim Miller is on board that ship.
Holloway was in Aruba when she disappeared in May of 2005. Miller were reportedly told her body may be in an underwater crab trap.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5841828

I was trying to find it but couldn't at SM.  I'm wondering if it was posted at BFN, RU or BNH?  Kyle was posting on those sites as well as SM and his own blog.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: March 03, 2009, 08:35:53 PM »

I was trying to find it but couldn't at SM.  I'm wondering if it was posted at BFN, RU or BNH?  Kyle was posting on those sites as well as SM and his own blog.

Thanks, Klaas.  Kyle was a busy boy, eh?

And to think, he accused Kermit of wanting 15 minutes of fame...   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: March 03, 2009, 08:46:31 PM »

Dadof1 (Hotshot) is playing a little game at BFN trying to implicate SM of making fun of Beth's book.  We all know this is pure BS but because of this I have now banned Hotshot and her daughter Guppy from SM. 

'Everytime I go over thee and see the word "KYLE" -- I turn the page'
Which PROVES none of them have ever sat down and actually READ Kyle's OWN WORDS!!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #375 on: March 03, 2009, 08:56:57 PM »

http://beerbloggle.blogspot.com/

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: March 03, 2009, 08:58:28 PM »

There is a post from Kyle.....I don't remember where I read it that says something to
the effect...we found the trap almost exactly where Tim Miller said it would be; about two
miles offshore.
Then there is the vision guy who gave that latitude.
There was the one about searching an area because of something in
a confession of one of the three suspects.
There was the one about Deepak getting drunk and saying they took her
ten miles out to sea.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: March 03, 2009, 08:58:34 PM »

kermit was already famous

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: March 03, 2009, 08:59:13 PM »

Kyle said The trap is almost straight out from Arashi in 90ft of water.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: March 03, 2009, 09:00:49 PM »

If Natalee's remains were NOT inside the cage/trap then WHY did KYLE SAY

TT had a phone meeting with the VP of NBC pleading with them not to broadcast the trap footage out of respect to the family.

IF THE ARUBA LE DID NOT REMOVE EVIDENCE FROM THAT TRAP THEN WHY did

The FBI says there were human remains (this is aside from the fabrics)

THE THUMBS DOWN BY TIM TRAHAN WAS MERELY BECAUSE
Tim Trahan couldn't conclusively identify any bone inside the trap (hence the thumbs down).

(kyle emails)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.