April 19, 2024, 10:31:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 176146 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: March 03, 2009, 09:06:53 PM »

If Natalee's remains were NOT inside the cage/trap then WHY did KYLE SAY

TT had a phone meeting with the VP of NBC pleading with them not to broadcast the trap footage out of respect to the family.

IF THE ARUBA LE DID NOT REMOVE EVIDENCE FROM THAT TRAP THEN WHY did

The FBI says there were human remains (this is aside from the fabrics)

THE THUMBS DOWN BY TIM TRAHAN WAS MERELY BECAUSE
Tim Trahan couldn't conclusively identify any bone inside the trap (hence the thumbs down).

(kyle emails)

Followed by a close-up of Tim Miller calling "Bullshit"!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #381 on: March 03, 2009, 09:17:21 PM »

Klaas, you are needed in musing for a sec...I don't think I can fix that huge photo. They need help. I am turning in...Nephew wore me out, lol. Night all.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: March 03, 2009, 09:20:04 PM »

If Natalee's remains were NOT inside the cage/trap then WHY did KYLE SAY

TT had a phone meeting with the VP of NBC pleading with them not to broadcast the trap footage out of respect to the family.

IF THE ARUBA LE DID NOT REMOVE EVIDENCE FROM THAT TRAP THEN WHY did

The FBI says there were human remains (this is aside from the fabrics)

THE THUMBS DOWN BY TIM TRAHAN WAS MERELY BECAUSE
Tim Trahan couldn't conclusively identify any bone inside the trap (hence the thumbs down).

(kyle emails)

Followed by a close-up of Tim Miller calling "Bullshit"!

Tim Miller knows it's Bullshit!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #383 on: March 03, 2009, 09:20:28 PM »

Klaas, you are needed in musing for a sec...I don't think I can fix that huge photo. They need help. I am turning in...Nephew wore me out, lol. Night all.

Goodnight Nut!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: March 03, 2009, 09:20:28 PM »

Any ideas of who may have possessed such a trap?
Approx. 7.5 x 7.5 x 2.5ft, and 200-300lbs, hundreds of feet of rope complete with 4-point rigging.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.680

It appears the trap hit the bottom very hard as in a free fall. One corner hit just before the others and the trap seemingly "bounced" a few feet and remained in its current position and orientation.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: March 03, 2009, 09:20:33 PM »

I was trying to find it but couldn't at SM.  I'm wondering if it was posted at BFN, RU or BNH?  Kyle was posting on those sites as well as SM and his own blog.

Thanks, Klaas.  Kyle was a busy boy, eh?

And to think, he accused Kermit of wanting 15 minutes of fame...   

http://beerbloggle.blogspot.com/

It is a shame we can't buy Kyle for what he's worth and sell him for what he thinks
he's worth.  We would have enough money to fund our own monkey ocean search.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: March 03, 2009, 09:22:00 PM »

OK
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: March 03, 2009, 09:29:58 PM »

Hotel RIU pressure of burglaries
Fifteen incidents of burglary last monthMarch 3, 2009, 16:12 (GMT -04:00)

The wave of burglaries seem to be only the RIU hotel arrangements.

ORANGE CITY - Richard Velasco, general manager of RIU Palace is concerned about the bad report about the wave of burglaries in his hotel. The persistent messages on the popular review site tripadvisor.com on theft in hotel rooms of belongings that are stolen to the breaking open safes to continue his chase.

"We get two to three e-mails per week. People want to know how it is with all these reports about theft in the hotel. We always send right back to their confidence, but almost never get them answer. "
Many of the reviews on Trip Advisor is not correct according to Velasco. "There is nothing stolen from safes. Some of these people do it purely for money any way we can get. "Velasco said that there are fewer bookings, but do not want a direct link with the poor user reviews. It may also be to the economy, but the fact is that there is indeed less progress lately. "Exact figures can not give the Director.

Protection
The case has drawn the attention of local press, Velasco is the striking that this group RIU's refusal to affiliate with Ahata more quotes. "These burglaries have nothing to do with it. But I was constantly asked why we are not affiliated with Ahata. Ahata is not about our security. It is not in the 30s as an umbrella organization which provides protection in exchange for participation. Ahata is a marketing and RIU doing its own marketing. We have so agreed. Why should politics necessarily an issue in this situation? "

No cameras
Velasco find that in the evening too few police on the leg to the hotels. "Between eleven o'clock at night and seven am no Visibility Team and there are only four agents in the office of North. And they must be ready for the whole hotel trip? How is this possible? "The general manager wants to do not give exact figures on the number of burglaries that took place in his hotel. "That kind of information can only lead to fewer bookings." However, he reported that the police a burglar has been arrested. Police spokesman Papito Comenencia agrees. It is known to the police that (ex-) employee of the hotel. The investigation is still ongoing but there is Comenencia no indication that it would be an 'inside job' by employees of RIU Palace. Also he reports that the hotel has been the victim of no less than fifteen incidents of burglary or theft in the last month alone. "In rooms, safes, and the beach. Everywhere. "The spokesman, however, complains about the lack of safety equipment. "There are no cameras. If there had been much less than there were burglaries, and we do our work better. "Again he Velasco's claim that there are too few agents in the area would be after eleven o'clock evening. "Look at the other hotels in the past three months, the rest of the strip but one or two burglaries had. The RIU can better first of all to himself to go look for a solution to this problem. "

Not a member
Rob Smith, director of Ahata is like Comenencia believe that RIU Palace itself is responsible for safety on its own site. Nevertheless, according to Smith patrouilleert the Visibility Team also, despite the fact that no member of RIU Ahata and therefore not pay for this service. "The funny thing is that last year of all high rise hotels on the strip the most an appeal on the Visibility Team. And although the night shift is small, the work provided is adequate. "According to Smith, despite the growth of crime on the island the number of incidents in the areas of hotels remained low. Smith also confirms that there have been attempts at the top of the hotel where to get to yet a member of Ahata, but that they were nothing out. "They were not in their best interest 'to participate."

This sounds like a case of you play our way or you pay.  I wouldn't be surprised if AHATA hired the burglars to force RIU to pay up.  Of course there is no real or pretend police after 11 pm. That would be overtime and a breach of contract.   
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: March 03, 2009, 09:35:29 PM »

Any ideas of who may have possessed such a trap?
Approx. 7.5 x 7.5 x 2.5ft, and 200-300lbs, hundreds of feet of rope complete with 4-point rigging.

It appears the trap hit the bottom very hard as in a free fall. One corner hit just before the others and the trap seemingly "bounced" a few feet and remained in its current position and orientation.

Inquiring minds want to know!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: March 03, 2009, 09:39:08 PM »

It was big enough to hold the human body, and the theory is that Natalie was put in there and taken out to sea. In an e-mailI had received, someone discussing the cages stated that a lock was broken,and the net was used to dump Natalie 2 miles offshore.Dave Holloway pages 76-77

Kyle told freebirds that Richardson said absolutely, you must keep searching WHERE you are. (we were 10 miles offshore -
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: March 03, 2009, 09:44:22 PM »

It was big enough to hold the human body, and the theory is that Natalie was put in there and taken out to sea. In an e-mailI had received, someone discussing the cages stated that a lock was broken,and the net was used to dump Natalie 2 miles offshore.Dave Holloway pages 76-77

Kyle told freebirds that Richardson said absolutely, you must keep searching WHERE you are. (we were 10 miles offshore -

A net was used to dump Natalee!Richardson tryed to keep them away from the cage?Who gave kyle the information and when to search closer?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: March 03, 2009, 09:48:40 PM »

Louis Shaffer: Sonar Vessel Persistence will be searching off the coast of Aruba.
The ship is coming in from sea trials, tested everything and take off for Aruba Tomorrow and will arrive on Thursday or Friday (Dec. 6 ,7th)
We think she was placed in a crab trap and dropped in that deep ocean trench. The water would help preserve her remains.
DEEP OCEAN TRENCH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbCrqiakhFA

KYLE KINGMAN'S BLOG:
The purpose of this blog is to give an inside look into the search for Natalee Holloway, offshore Aruba, Dec-2007. All writings are from a geophysical engineer and marine geologist on board the search vessel R/V Persistence. All quotes are direct quotes. All information in this site is reviewed for content and accuracy. This site will be updated daily until the search is terminated.

The Persistence leaves for Aruba to recover at location of trench
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since Sunday December 29th, robots called "ROV's" are diving down during daylight hours and shooting video of the objects detected by sonar equipment

Kyle blogs: "The numerous ROV dives are the rosetta stone for reading the great manuscript." (my note: The roestta stone was the key that unlocked the Mysteries of the Egyptian hieroglyphics.)

March 8 Klye posted at SM - The trap pictured seems to match the approximate dimensions and description obtained by Dr. Hodges.  Nicely done indeed.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2680.300

FROM KYLES BLOG: By December 21st, the search team now had an accurate model cage and they were able to drop it into the water and obtain a sonar signature of the cage.

waters were calm and on those occasions a boat could easily go out 10 miles or more. Dave Holloway recalled the ocean being very calm on his visit to Aruba immediately after Natalee disappeared. (The sea is also typically calmer at night.)

One of the most intriguing has been a tip from a reported friend of Deepak who said that Deepak confessed one evening while using drugs together that they had dropped the body 10 miles out into the ocean.

6 miles out from shore the "AVON" calls the Persistence and confirms the cell phone connection works. (AVON is the small boat they used of the Persistence to mark the phone calls connection)

* John Q. Kelly said "there is physical evidence"

November 30, 2007 - Margaret Wever writes: "The new evidence together with the existing evidence in the case file produced serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting of covering up the traces of a crime committed or the disposing of the corpse," according to the statement from the prosecutors' office.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071130/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/aruba_missing_teen;_ylt=Av9lm4Civ4tXydAjWilQ9zRvaA8F

GIVE HER BACK TO HER FAMILY ARUBA

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: March 03, 2009, 10:03:13 PM »

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: March 03, 2009, 10:09:39 PM »

Kermit -
A great visual. It all makes sense.
The sighting at the raquet ball club, more than likely, was real.
Koen's disposal boat, parked at the dock, more than likely, was real.
Calling Daury (Daddy), more than likely, was real.
BUCKSHOT
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #394 on: March 03, 2009, 10:14:26 PM »

Aside from all the blogs and websites and forums and mainstream media and governments that are involved in all this, there remains one mother's heart at the center of it all. I find it absolutely unforgiveable that some anonymous source doesn't contact authorities or media reps, anonymously (did I mention anonymous?), to anonymously reveal the piece of information that will allow this mother to bring her baby home for her final peaceful rest. How can so many be so cruel to Beth? Why can't just one of them make some anonymous phone call some night so Beth can have Natalee back? Why is that so impossible?

There doesn't need to be any confessions or arrests in order to send Natalee on her way home. All the investigations, or lack thereof, and the blogosphere and internet will continue to buzz about justice for Natalee even if her remains are found so, letting Beth have her baby back isn't going to stop that or slow it down. There's just no sense in all those many people in Aruba scurrying around to protect whatever and whomever is being protected. When there's that many people involved, it means they are scared... or guilty.

To anyone from Aruba who is in Aruba right now and might know something... there are literally thousands of anonymous tip lines in the United States that can be called and they won't try to identify you or turn you over to the police. They don't ask who you are or where you are. You just call and tell what you know. Then hang up. That is all. Every major media outlet has an anonymous tip line. Wire services have anonymous tip lines.

Come on. Pick up the phone. You can do it. Give some peace to Natalee and her family.

There is an American Indian belief that if the physical remains of a person are not properly buried in the earth where they are meant to be buried, the soul will wander until that burial takes place. Natalee deserves to rest in blessed peace.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: March 03, 2009, 10:15:48 PM »

Hotel RIU pressure of burglaries
Fifteen incidents of burglary last monthMarch 3, 2009, 16:12 (GMT -04:00)

The wave of burglaries seem to be only the RIU hotel arrangements.

ORANGE CITY - Richard Velasco, general manager of RIU Palace is concerned about the bad report about the wave of burglaries in his hotel. The persistent messages on the popular review site tripadvisor.com on theft in hotel rooms of belongings that are stolen to the breaking open safes to continue his chase.

"We get two to three e-mails per week. People want to know how it is with all these reports about theft in the hotel. We always send right back to their confidence, but almost never get them answer. "
Many of the reviews on Trip Advisor is not correct according to Velasco. "There is nothing stolen from safes. Some of these people do it purely for money any way we can get. "Velasco said that there are fewer bookings, but do not want a direct link with the poor user reviews. It may also be to the economy, but the fact is that there is indeed less progress lately. "Exact figures can not give the Director.

Protection
The case has drawn the attention of local press, Velasco is the striking that this group RIU's refusal to affiliate with Ahata more quotes. "These burglaries have nothing to do with it. But I was constantly asked why we are not affiliated with Ahata. Ahata is not about our security. It is not in the 30s as an umbrella organization which provides protection in exchange for participation. Ahata is a marketing and RIU doing its own marketing. We have so agreed. Why should politics necessarily an issue in this situation? "

No cameras
Velasco find that in the evening too few police on the leg to the hotels. "Between eleven o'clock at night and seven am no Visibility Team and there are only four agents in the office of North. And they must be ready for the whole hotel trip? How is this possible? "The general manager wants to do not give exact figures on the number of burglaries that took place in his hotel. "That kind of information can only lead to fewer bookings." However, he reported that the police a burglar has been arrested. Police spokesman Papito Comenencia agrees. It is known to the police that (ex-) employee of the hotel. The investigation is still ongoing but there is Comenencia no indication that it would be an 'inside job' by employees of RIU Palace. Also he reports that the hotel has been the victim of no less than fifteen incidents of burglary or theft in the last month alone. "In rooms, safes, and the beach. Everywhere. "The spokesman, however, complains about the lack of safety equipment. "There are no cameras. If there had been much less than there were burglaries, and we do our work better. "Again he Velasco's claim that there are too few agents in the area would be after eleven o'clock evening. "Look at the other hotels in the past three months, the rest of the strip but one or two burglaries had. The RIU can better first of all to himself to go look for a solution to this problem. "

Not a member
Rob Smith, director of Ahata is like Comenencia believe that RIU Palace itself is responsible for safety on its own site. Nevertheless, according to Smith patrouilleert the Visibility Team also, despite the fact that no member of RIU Ahata and therefore not pay for this service. "The funny thing is that last year of all high rise hotels on the strip the most an appeal on the Visibility Team. And although the night shift is small, the work provided is adequate. "According to Smith, despite the growth of crime on the island the number of incidents in the areas of hotels remained low. Smith also confirms that there have been attempts at the top of the hotel where to get to yet a member of Ahata, but that they were nothing out. "They were not in their best interest 'to participate."

This sounds like a case of you play our way or you pay.  I wouldn't be surprised if AHATA hired the burglars to force RIU to pay up.  Of course there is no real or pretend police after 11 pm. That would be overtime and a breach of contract.   

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147249-d151277-Reviews-Riu_Palace_Aruba-Palm_Eagle_Beach_Aruba.html

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: March 03, 2009, 10:16:42 PM »

There is a post from Kyle.....I don't remember where I read it that says something to
the effect...we found the trap almost exactly where Tim Miller said it would be; about two
miles offshore.
Then there is the vision guy who gave that latitude.
There was the one about searching an area because of something in
a confession of one of the three suspects.
There was the one about Deepak getting drunk and saying they took her
ten miles out to sea.

And one of them, Kyle or Silvetti, said they needed to see the island from off shore looking back at it.

Always wondered why.  No, I can't find anything.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #397 on: March 03, 2009, 10:19:29 PM »

Would it be terribly expensive to put a full page ad in the main Aruban newspaper advertising a phone-in tip line? Aruba is just a small island nation, do they have billboards or any means of public advertisement?

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: March 03, 2009, 10:22:02 PM »

Dadof1 (Hotshot) is playing a little game at BFN trying to implicate SM of making fun of Beth's book.  We all know this is pure BS but because of this I have now banned Hotshot and her daughter Guppy from SM. 

[]

Well, Klaas, I wondered why you didn't the SECOND time she attacked me without any provocation whatsoever and posted false information about one of my children. 

I thought that was very uncalled for.  I would expect to be banned if I did that to another poster.

Anna ain't no punching bag for these people! 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: March 03, 2009, 10:24:52 PM »

Would it be terribly expensive to put a full page ad in the main Aruban newspaper advertising a phone-in tip line? Aruba is just a small island nation, do they have billboards or any means of public advertisement?

Sadly, we did that last year on the anniversary of Natalee's disappearance.

No response at all that I am aware of.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.