March 29, 2024, 03:37:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 175340 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: March 03, 2009, 10:25:11 PM »

Anna - I used to really hate to ban people but these guys are making it real easy.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: March 03, 2009, 10:26:20 PM »

Dadof1 (Hotshot) is playing a little game at BFN trying to implicate SM of making fun of Beth's book.  We all know this is pure BS but because of this I have now banned Hotshot and her daughter Guppy from SM. 

[]

Well, Klaas, I wondered why you didn't the SECOND time she attacked me without any provocation whatsoever and posted false information about one of my children. 

I thought that was very uncalled for.  I would expect to be banned if I did that to another poster.

Anna ain't no punching bag for these people! 

If the Mods at BFN know all about Hotshot.WTH they let her post for??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: March 03, 2009, 10:29:50 PM »

There is a post from Kyle.....I don't remember where I read it that says something to
the effect...we found the trap almost exactly where Tim Miller said it would be; about two
miles offshore.
Then there is the vision guy who gave that latitude.
There was the one about searching an area because of something in
a confession of one of the three suspects.
There was the one about Deepak getting drunk and saying they took her
ten miles out to sea.

THE DATELINE SPECIAL

The search for Natalee Holloway
TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

Tim Miller: I stepped on the boat and said “Natalee we're coming to get you.” Now we're finally coming to get you. And I still believe that from the bottom of my heart. She's out here and now we're on our way.

Over the holiday season, the crew of the persistence worked day and night to survey the ocean floor and look for targets that could hold the key to finding Natalee.

On Christmas Eve sonar pictures revealed what looked like a large trap, almost exactly where Tim Miller theorized it would be.

And on Dec. 29 the crew dropped a remote operated vehicle, or ROV, into the water to get a closer look.

Tim Miller: It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull.  ... In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: March 03, 2009, 10:32:38 PM »

Anna - I used to really hate to ban people but these guys are making it real easy.

They just lie entirely too much!  No one here has said anything about Beth's book that was negative and it has hardly even been mentioned lately.

Yes, I think turning the page instead of reading what Kyle actually said accounts for a lot of the confusion.

SM hasn't said ANYTHING on its own but has only repeated what KYLE said.  And also what is a matter of public record in regard to the Class Action Law Suit and all the conglomerates involved in that.

No one here has claimed any unique information whatsoever.

But I was attacked when I wasn't even hardly posting because I can't even follow the corporate research.  Same for YOU, too.  So it wasn't even about what was being posted on the threads or in the forums but just vicious personal attacks.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: March 03, 2009, 10:38:28 PM »

Dadof1 (Hotshot) is playing a little game at BFN trying to implicate SM of making fun of Beth's book.  We all know this is pure BS but because of this I have now banned Hotshot and her daughter Guppy from SM. 

[]

Well, Klaas, I wondered why you didn't the SECOND time she attacked me without any provocation whatsoever and posted false information about one of my children. 

I thought that was very uncalled for.  I would expect to be banned if I did that to another poster.

Anna ain't no punching bag for these people! 

If the Mods at BFN know all about Hotshot.WTH they let her post for??

I wouldn't presume ever to speak for them but I do know Debbie knows that I received emails, etc. from the Office of the Prosecution because I was in a time out here and posting there and I sent her complete headers/message sources complete with embedded links.  She knows I was not lying about that as HotShot claimed.

It makes me sad that there are only two real forums for Natalee and now we are all at odds.  There are a lot of people at BFN that I am very fond of, not the least of whom is Granny Toad.

That Kyle has really stirred things up all over the place!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: March 03, 2009, 10:41:43 PM »

I've never read all of Kyle's posts at BFN, found an interesting one.  This is crazy!

oceanexploration
Re: OPEN DISCUSSION - NATALEE - MAR. 2008 (1)
 on: March 18, 2008, 08:49:01 PM

"I don't know what thread this belongs but I'm sure you can move it where it belongs.  Sorry but this needs to be said:

As a true leader, John Silvetti was the first in Aruba and the last to leave for home.  He worked tirelessly to lead the project in the field, as well as keep his companies afloat from abroad.  What I find truly remarkable, is his dedication to building relationships.  You would read that sentence and let it go thinking he is building relationships to gain trust for his agenda.  Not so. John made all relationships important, from Richardson and Mos, to all the people in service at the hotels that he stayed.  While sharing breakfast with John one morning at the hotel, ALL the people who worked at the hotel who passed John smiled warmly and respectfully and said hello to him.  I'll take a risk at sharing this... He heard about an upcoming birthday of one of the servers at the hotel and bought them a cake and gave them a company t-shirt. Why?  Because he believes you should have a cake and get a present on your birthday.  John demonstrated love not just for the sake of Natalee and her family, but for his team, for his country, and for all the people he came in contact with regardless of nationality, job description, or what they could do for him. John never cared about attention, but rather shunned it.  John never showed selfishness, but was consistently selfless.  He is the most genuinely impressive character I have come in contact with in a long time.  It's a pleasure to call him friend and an honor to work by his side."

Is one of them schizophrenic?     

Kermit, can you give us the rest of this post?  All I can find is this line...

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18 -
« Reply #430 on: February 18, 2009, 09:24:58 PM »

March 18 - Kyle says: "the tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4554.msg679597#msg679597

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: March 03, 2009, 10:41:59 PM »

My personal opinion is HOTSHOT is at the root of most of these problems.  I believe she was writing for Caps a lot of the time.  And her insistent phone calls to Dave was just over the top.  I am glad you banned her. Now let BFN put up with her lies and tales. She is so into herself it is pitiful.  She has become obsessed with this and it sure is not healthy.  This was not her daughter.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #407 on: March 03, 2009, 10:43:30 PM »

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s3i48837

This is one Sick article....

Joran Van der Sloot Named Spokesman for Mexican Spring Break PR Campaign!

I saw that and started to post it and decided it was just too sick.
I am glad that you did it.

You all understand that thespoof.com is a parody/satire website and none of its stories are real... right?

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: March 03, 2009, 10:46:11 PM »

Kyle said The trap is almost straight out from Arashi in 90ft of water.

And correct me if I am wrong but Hotshot posted on The Persistences blog about the straight line out from the beach (maybe the fisherman's hut).  Sounds like she supplied
all the information for that search.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: March 03, 2009, 10:49:16 PM »

You all understand that thespoof.com is a parody/satire website and none of its stories are real... right?

Yeah, we just don't think there is anything at all amusing about what happened to Natalee.  Not funny.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: March 03, 2009, 10:50:04 PM »

I've never read all of Kyle's posts at BFN, found an interesting one.  This is crazy!

oceanexploration

"I don't know what thread this belongs but I'm sure you can move it where it belongs.  Sorry but this needs to be said:

As a true leader, John Silvetti was the first in Aruba and the last to leave for home.  He worked tirelessly to lead the project in the field, as well as keep his companies afloat from abroad.  What I find truly remarkable, is his dedication to building relationships.  You would read that sentence and let it go thinking he is building relationships to gain trust for his agenda.  Not so. John made all relationships important, from Richardson and Mos, to all the people in service at the hotels that he stayed.  While sharing breakfast with John one morning at the hotel, ALL the people who worked at the hotel who passed John smiled warmly and respectfully and said hello to him.  I'll take a risk at sharing this... He heard about an upcoming birthday of one of the servers at the hotel and bought them a cake and gave them a company t-shirt. Why?  Because he believes you should have a cake and get a present on your birthday.  John demonstrated love not just for the sake of Natalee and her family, but for his team, for his country, and for all the people he came in contact with regardless of nationality, job description, or what they could do for him. John never cared about attention, but rather shunned it.  John never showed selfishness, but was consistently selfless.  He is the most genuinely impressive character I have come in contact with in a long time.  It's a pleasure to call him friend and an honor to work by his side."

Kermit, can you give us the rest of this post?  All I can find is this line...

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18 -
« Reply #430 on: February 18, 2009, 09:24:58 PM »

March 18 - Kyle says: "the tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4554.msg679597#msg679597

Sorry for the confusion. The March 18 post was posted on Feb 18 is all that is.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: March 03, 2009, 10:50:36 PM »

I understood perfectly it is a "parody site" -- I thought it was a poor attempt at humor -- it wasn't well written or funny. -JMO

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: March 03, 2009, 10:51:50 PM »

Kyle posted at BFN:
Re: Search Group Back to Aruba to Search for Natalee
« Reply #114 on: December 06, 2007, 02:53:17 PM »

I'm just greived by all the conspiracy theorists out there claiming all things good to be governmental cover-ups and big-oil conspiracies.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: March 03, 2009, 10:57:35 PM »

Kyle posted at BFN:

I'm just greived by all the conspiracy theorists out there claiming all things good to be governmental cover-ups and big-oil conspiracies.

My guess is that is in response to the RU thread and Jenna from the beginning of the search.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: March 03, 2009, 10:58:11 PM »

Hi Monks - hope everyone is well....

Somewhere along the line you all seemed to have missed a post by Kyle, or maybe you didn't miss by I am not seeing it discussed and I have been waiting for you to make the connection.

In that post Kyle indicates that they MOVE closer to shore after mapping deeper water and they appear to then find that trap. Kyle says that they were off shore 8-10 miles and that he indicates that they found the trap where Tim or Dave said it would be - 2 miles off - and then says that the trap was 2.1 - 2.2 (if HE recalls correctly). I remember that they move closer for a specific reason from that post.

Link those dates - and you have even more info.

Hope everyone is well and healthy, and of course warm.

Take care for now.

(BTW - Kyle posted the pond longs and lats on the open forum, that's how I found it on Google Earth and screen captured it and he concurred it was the pond next to the soccer field.)

Fri 22-Feb 1300 hrs
The Persistence is working in shallow waters today. Working in shallow waters is in one sense a relief compared to the deep water areas. The shallower water is protected by the island both in terms of wind and currents. As a result, the area is serene and beautiful. On the other hand, the shallow water area contains its own set of hazards. Closer to shore, passing boats, coral, and underwater obstructions increase the risk of damaging equipment.

Sun 17-Feb 1700 hrs
The decision to not immediately re-arrest Joran van der Sloot has not affected the resolve of the search team. Despite the poor weather, survey operations continue
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: March 03, 2009, 10:59:10 PM »

Kyle posted at BFN:

My guess is that is in response to the RU thread and Jenna from the beginning of the search.

Yes I think you are correct. I just found it interesting in hindsight.

oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #416 on: March 03, 2009, 11:01:07 PM »

Kyle's You Tube channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/explorekylestyle

He was last there four days ago but he hasn't uploaded anything for a year.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: March 03, 2009, 11:04:51 PM »

Kyle's You Tube channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/explorekylestyle

He was last there four days ago but he hasn't uploaded anything for a year.

He probably got notification of comments that needed to be processed and that's why he signed in. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: March 03, 2009, 11:11:02 PM »

oceanexploration

<snipped>

Then when he thought he was in the shelter/protection of the Natalee's Freebirds' coop ... Kyle Kingman popped all over John Silvetti.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.  John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me.

Kyle:  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Kyle:  I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.  … On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John.  The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John is left out of the loop.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: March 03, 2009, 11:13:47 PM »

Then when he thought he was in the shelter/protection of the Natalee's Freebirds' coop ... Kyle Kingman popped all over John Silvetti.

Janet
I was thinking of switching a few letters around here! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.