March 29, 2024, 08:30:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 175345 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: March 03, 2009, 11:13:48 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

NOTHING MORE,NOTHING LESS

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: March 03, 2009, 11:16:19 PM »

Got to run.  Good Night All.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
AND HER FAMILY.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: March 03, 2009, 11:16:35 PM »

Kyle posted at BFN:
Re: Search Group Back to Aruba to Search for Natalee
« Reply #114 on: December 06, 2007, 02:53:17 PM »

I'm just greived by all the conspiracy theorists out there claiming all things good to be governmental cover-ups and big-oil conspiracies.

My guess is that is in response to the RU thread and Jenna from the beginning of the search.

There would have been nothing wrong if the understanding from the getgo was that the Persistence undertaking was two fold ... mapping oil targets and keeping a watch out for a container that may hold Natalee Holloway's remains.  Hey ... Monkeys would have been rejoicing.  The family would have been thankful.

However ... it is the deceptive impression which was given that the endeavor was all about search for Natalee Holloway's remains.  Donations were solicited by TES and ... donors sacrificially donated to the cause as it was understood.

Then when all was said and done ... John Silvetti handed what may have been Natalee Holloway's remains over to the enemy ... the enemy who had prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005.

Janet

+++++++

klaasen
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #702 12/7/2007
« Reply #281 on: December 07, 2007, 04:58:53 PM »

Quote from: jenna (RU)

... I believe that you are doing geophysical surveys for a commercial purpose. Morally, you must be justifying to yourself that Dave can use this for publicity purposes because you just by some fluke may possibly find the body of Natalee. I find your deception disgusting because certain people are using this as a fundraiser ...

Quote from: oceanexploration (RU)

... This search is funded by generosity and driven only by the desire to bring closure to the family ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2429.280

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #423 on: March 03, 2009, 11:17:34 PM »

Then when he thought he was in the shelter/protection of the Natalee's Freebirds' coop ... Kyle Kingman popped all over John Silvetti.

Janet
I was thinking of switching a few letters around here! 

I thought the same wreck, dropping a "p" adding an "o".....pooped!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: March 03, 2009, 11:18:08 PM »

Got to run.  Good Night All.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
AND HER FAMILY.

Goodnight Blue Moon!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: March 03, 2009, 11:19:34 PM »

Then when he thought he was in the shelter/protection of the Natalee's Freebirds' coop ... Kyle Kingman popped all over John Silvetti.

Janet
I was thinking of switching a few letters around here! 

I meant pooped.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: March 03, 2009, 11:20:53 PM »

O/T

Can anyone help me with what this article says?

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=137

I would really appreciate it.  I've put it through every translator available, and I still don't understand what it's saying.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: March 03, 2009, 11:22:24 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
8:30 PM PT

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: March 03, 2009, 11:27:16 PM »

Kyle posted at BFN:
Re: Search Group Back to Aruba to Search for Natalee
« Reply #114 on: December 06, 2007, 02:53:17 PM »

I'm just greived by all the conspiracy theorists out there claiming all things good to be governmental cover-ups and big-oil conspiracies.

My guess is that is in response to the RU thread and Jenna from the beginning of the search.

There would have been nothing wrong if the understanding from the getgo was that the Persistence undertaking was two fold ... mapping oil targets and keeping a watch out for a container that may hold Natalee Holloway's remains.  Hey ... Monkeys would have been rejoicing.  The family would have been thankful.

However ... it is the deceptive impression which was given that the endeavor was all about search for Natalee Holloway's remains.  Donations were solicited by TES and ... donors sacrificially donated to the cause as it was understood.

Then when all was said and done ... John Silvetti handed what may have been Natalee Holloway's remains over to the enemy ... the enemy who had prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005.

Janet

+++++++

klaasen
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #702 12/7/2007
« Reply #281 on: December 07, 2007, 04:58:53 PM »

Quote from: jenna (RU)

... I believe that you are doing geophysical surveys for a commercial purpose. Morally, you must be justifying to yourself that Dave can use this for publicity purposes because you just by some fluke may possibly find the body of Natalee. I find your deception disgusting because certain people are using this as a fundraiser ...

Quote from: oceanexploration (RU)

... This search is funded by generosity and driven only by the desire to bring closure to the family ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2429.280

LOGIC DICTATES..

YOU CAN'T DEFEND PEOPLE WHO DON'T TURN OVER POTENTIAL EVIDENCE IN A MURDER OF AN AMERICAN CITIZEN TO THE PROPER AUTHORTIES BUT,TRY TO SELL THE IMAGES,AS WELL AS ROV FOOTAGE TO TV EXECUTIVES.....COME ON PEOPLE!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: March 03, 2009, 11:28:19 PM »

Janet

Janet, is Brandi o.k., I've been worried...hoping she was just tired.

Goodnight Janet!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: March 03, 2009, 11:34:15 PM »

Janet

Goodnight Janet!   

Hi texasmom.  Brandi is just fine.  She may have her nose out of joint because hubby and I left her for almost three days.  Nevertheless ... my son and DIL were well aware that I was not too please with them not considering Brandi's age and ... taking her on their runs.  I cannot believe how attached my hubby and I have gotten to Brandi since our son took up residence with a wife about 2 1/2 years ago and ... left her in our care.

Thank you for asking texasmom.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: March 03, 2009, 11:36:40 PM »

Janet

Goodnight Janet!   

Hi texasmom.  Brandi is just fine.  She may have her nose out of joint because hubby and I left her for almost three days.  Nevertheless ... my son and DIL were well aware that I was not too please with them not considering Brandi's age and ... taking her on their runs.  I cannot believe how attached my hubby and I have gotten to Brandi since our son took up residence with a wife about 2 1/2 years ago and ... left her in our care.

Thank you for asking texasmom.

Janet

I'm glad to hear that she's fine Janet, give her a hug for me!   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: March 03, 2009, 11:42:34 PM »

O/T

I would really appreciate it.  I've put it through every translator available, and I still don't understand what it's saying.

I think it says those two little boys, minors, stole that car and hit the light on that street. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: March 03, 2009, 11:44:39 PM »

http://www.arubatoday.com/

Caterpillar opens location on Aruba 
Local News 
Tuesday, 03 March 2009 

ORANJESTAD – On Friday afternoon, Prime Minister of Aruba Nelson Oduber personally held the honor of officially opening the AIS company that represents Caterpillar on Aruba.
Millions of US dollars were invested into this new Aruba location.  Prime Minister Oduber is pleased with this investment into our island and it shows the faith that prestigious companies such as Caterpillar have confidence in the island of Aruba and our island’s economic stability.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: March 03, 2009, 11:45:46 PM »

O/T

I think it says those two little boys, minors, stole that car and hit the light on that street. 

Thank you Anna.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: March 04, 2009, 12:41:02 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: March 04, 2009, 12:45:50 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: March 04, 2009, 12:54:13 AM »

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE,
TO DO THE RIGHT THING.
JUSTICE FOR NATALEE! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: March 04, 2009, 12:55:06 AM »

Goodnight everyone!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: March 04, 2009, 01:00:20 AM »

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE,
TO DO THE RIGHT THING.
JUSTICE FOR NATALEE! 

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS YOU TM

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.