April 26, 2024, 09:26:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 176326 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: March 04, 2009, 01:02:49 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

NOTHING MORE,NOTHING LESS

SILVETTI,SCHAEFER,TRAHAN,AS WELL AS LIL' OL' KYLE

THE TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED...

GREED IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL

ME THINKS YOU ALL HAVE A LIL GREED IN YA!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #441 on: March 04, 2009, 01:08:36 AM »

Acergy....Had dealings with Cal Dive

http://ww7.investorrelations.co.uk/acergy/uploads/financialreports/Jun.02.2008_Form20F.pdf

http://www.acergy-group.com/public/AboutUs

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: March 04, 2009, 01:11:58 AM »

Hi Monks - hope everyone is well....

Somewhere along the line you all seemed to have missed a post by Kyle, or maybe you didn't miss by I am not seeing it discussed and I have been waiting for you to make the connection.

In that post Kyle indicates that they MOVE closer to shore after mapping deeper water and they appear to then find that trap. Kyle says that they were off shore 8-10 miles and that he indicates that they found the trap where Tim or Dave said it would be - 2 miles off - and then says that the trap was 2.1 - 2.2 (if HE recalls correctly). I remember that they move closer for a specific reason from that post.

Link those dates - and you have even more info.

Hope everyone is well and healthy, and of course warm.

Take care for now.

(BTW - Kyle posted the pond longs and lats on the open forum, that's how I found it on Google Earth and screen captured it and he concurred it was the pond next to the soccer field.)

Fri 22-Feb 1300 hrs
The Persistence is working in shallow waters today. Working in shallow waters is in one sense a relief compared to the deep water areas. The shallower water is protected by the island both in terms of wind and currents. As a result, the area is serene and beautiful. On the other hand, the shallow water area contains its own set of hazards. Closer to shore, passing boats, coral, and underwater obstructions increase the risk of damaging equipment.

Sun 17-Feb 1700 hrs
The decision to not immediately re-arrest Joran van der Sloot has not affected the resolve of the search team. Despite the poor weather, survey operations continue
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Wonder if he made a BOO-BOO here.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: March 04, 2009, 01:38:10 AM »

Somewhere along the line you all seemed to have missed a post by Kyle, or maybe you didn't miss by I am not seeing it discussed and I have been waiting for you to make the connection.

In that post Kyle indicates that they MOVE closer to shore after mapping deeper water and they appear to then find that trap. Kyle says that they were off shore 8-10 miles and that he indicates that they found the trap where Tim or Dave said it would be - 2 miles off - and then says that the trap was 2.1 - 2.2 (if HE recalls correctly). I remember that they move closer for a specific reason from that post.

Take care for now.

(BTW - Kyle posted the pond longs and lats on the open forum, that's how I found it on Google Earth and screen captured it and he concurred it was the pond next to the soccer field.)

Fri 22-Feb 1300 hrs
The Persistence is working in shallow waters today. Working in shallow waters is in one sense a relief compared to the deep water areas. The shallower water is protected by the island both in terms of wind and currents. As a result, the area is serene and beautiful. On the other hand, the shallow water area contains its own set of hazards. Closer to shore, passing boats, coral, and underwater obstructions increase the risk of damaging equipment.

Sun 17-Feb 1700 hrs
The decision to not immediately re-arrest Joran van der Sloot has not affected the resolve of the search team. Despite the poor weather, survey operations continue

I'm so confused!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: March 04, 2009, 01:49:25 AM »

Adding that the Houston address 10787 Clay Rd for Acergy also has this connection

VOORHIES, JUDSON A

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

ACERGY US INC
 S&H DIVING, LLC
 SERIMAX NORTH AMERICA, LLC
 SO CONTRACTING INC
 STOLT COMEX SEAWAY CONCRETE PRODUCTS CORPORATION  322B Heymann Blvd , LAFAYETTE, LA 70503
2711 Centerville Rd  #400, WILMINGTON, DE 19808
11961 Fm 529 Rd  #A, HOUSTON, TX 77041
10787 Clay Rd , HOUSTON, TX 77041   

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: March 04, 2009, 01:50:39 AM »

Take care for now.

Fri 22-Feb 1300 hrs

Sun 17-Feb 1700 hrs

I'm so confused!
Me Too Lifesong....Me Too! 

In God We Trust!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #446 on: March 04, 2009, 02:21:21 AM »

I've never read all of Kyle's posts at BFN, found an interesting one.  This is crazy!

oceanexploration
Re: OPEN DISCUSSION - NATALEE - MAR. 2008 (1)
 on: March 18, 2008, 08:49:01 PM

"I don't know what thread this belongs but I'm sure you can move it where it belongs.  Sorry but this needs to be said:

As a true leader, John Silvetti was the first in Aruba and the last to leave for home.  He worked tirelessly to lead the project in the field, as well as keep his companies afloat from abroad.  What I find truly remarkable, is his dedication to building relationships.  You would read that sentence and let it go thinking he is building relationships to gain trust for his agenda.  Not so. John made all relationships important, from Richardson and Mos, to all the people in service at the hotels that he stayed.  While sharing breakfast with John one morning at the hotel, ALL the people who worked at the hotel who passed John smiled warmly and respectfully and said hello to him.  I'll take a risk at sharing this... He heard about an upcoming birthday of one of the servers at the hotel and bought them a cake and gave them a company t-shirt. Why?  Because he believes you should have a cake and get a present on your birthday.  John demonstrated love not just for the sake of Natalee and her family, but for his team, for his country, and for all the people he came in contact with regardless of nationality, job description, or what they could do for him. John never cared about attention, but rather shunned it.  John never showed selfishness, but was consistently selfless.  He is the most genuinely impressive character I have come in contact with in a long time.  It's a pleasure to call him friend and an honor to work by his side."

Is one of them schizophrenic?     

Kermit, can you give us the rest of this post?  All I can find is this line...

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18 -
« Reply #430 on: February 18, 2009, 09:24:58 PM »

March 18 - Kyle says: "the tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4554.msg679597#msg679597

After reading this post by OE, it becomes clear to me that kyle went to the 'dark side' sometime between Jan 7 and March 18....
Apparently , kyle seems to have to make a point of what a great people person john s. is, all the time ignoring the point the john sold his soul to the devil at the expense of giving Beth and Dave Justice for Natalee....
I do hate them all......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #447 on: March 04, 2009, 02:26:40 AM »

Good Night billb and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. 
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: March 04, 2009, 03:04:20 AM »

Adding that the Houston address 10787 Clay Rd for Acergy also has this connection

VOORHIES, JUDSON A

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

ACERGY US INC
 S&H DIVING, LLC
 SERIMAX NORTH AMERICA, LLC
 SO CONTRACTING INC
 STOLT COMEX SEAWAY CONCRETE PRODUCTS CORPORATION  322B Heymann Blvd , LAFAYETTE, LA 70503
2711 Centerville Rd  #400, WILMINGTON, DE 19808
11961 Fm 529 Rd  #A, HOUSTON, TX 77041
10787 Clay Rd , HOUSTON, TX 77041   
http://www.usdoj.gov/atr/public/press_releases/2005/212131.htm

This document is available in three formats: this web page (for browsing content), PDF (comparable to original document formatting), and WordPerfect. To view the PDF you will need Acrobat Reader, which may be downloaded from the Adobe site. For an official signed copy, please contact the Antitrust Documents Group. 

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2005
WWW.USDOJ.GOV AT
(202) 514-2007
TDD (202) 514-1888

JUSTICE DEPARTMENT REQUIRES DIVESTITURES IN CAL DIVE INTERNATIONAL'S ACQUISITION OF STOLT OFFSHORE

Divestiture of Assets Will Preserve Competition for Saturation Diving Services in the United States Gulf of Mexico

WASHINGTON, D.C. — The Department of Justice announced today that it will require Cal Dive International Inc. to divest certain diving assets in order to proceed with its acquisition of assets from Stolt Offshore Inc. and S&H Diving LLC. The Department said that the transaction, as originally proposed, would have resulted in increased prices and diminished services for saturation diving services in the United States Gulf of Mexico.

The Department's Antitrust Division filed a civil lawsuit today in the U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C. to challenge the transaction. At the same time, the Department filed a proposed consent decree that, if approved by the court, would resolve the lawsuit and the Department's competitive concerns.

"Providers of saturation diving services play a key role in offshore oil and gas development and production. These services are of particular importance in the wake of the recent hurricanes because of the critical need to inspect and repair subsea oil and gas production equipment," said Thomas O. Barnett, Acting Assistant Attorney General for the Department's Antitrust Division. "The divestitures required by the Department will ensure that competition for saturation diving services is preserved."

Saturation diving services in the United States Gulf of Mexico are used for subsea construction projects, for inspection, maintenance and repair services, and for recovery and salvage after structures are damaged by weather or accident. By living in air-tight chambers aboard diving vessels in which the air pressure is equivalent to the pressure at the subsea work site, saturation divers work for prolonged periods and at deeper depths than surface divers.

According to the complaint, Cal Dive and Stolt are two of only three major providers of saturation diving services in the United States Gulf of Mexico. The proposed transaction would have eliminated Stolt as a competitor and given Cal Dive more than half of the capacity in the market. Under the terms of the proposed consent decree, Cal Dive must divest two vessels and a separate saturation diving system.

Cal Dive International, headquartered in Houston, provides a full range of marine contracting services, including marine construction, robotic services, manned diving, and decommissioning services, in both shallow and deep water. Cal Dive is the largest provider of diving services in the United States Gulf of Mexico. Cal Dive's total revenues in 2004 exceeded $540 million, including more than $45 million for saturation diving services in the United States Gulf of Mexico.

Stolt Offshore Inc., is also headquartered in Houston. S&H Diving LLC is a Louisiana limited liability company with offices in Houston. Stolt Offshore S.A., the parent of both Stolt Offshore Inc. and S&H Diving LLC, is a major international marine contractor registered in Luxembourg, with 2004 revenues in excess of $1.2 billion worldwide. In the United States Gulf of Mexico, Stolt offers construction and installation engineering services for conventional pipelines; subsea tiebacks; heavy lift salvage; and subsea inspection, maintenance and repair services. In 2004, Stolt had revenues in excess of $30 million from saturation diving services in the United States Gulf of Mexico.

As required by the Tunney Act, the proposed settlement and the Department's competitive impact statement will be published in the Federal Register. Any person may submit written comments concerning the proposed settlement during a 60-day comment period to Donna N. Kooperstein, Chief, Transportation, Energy & Agriculture Section, Antitrust Division, United States Department of Justice, 325 7th Street N.W., Suite 500, Washington, D.C. 20530 (telephone: 202-307-3278). At the conclusion of the 60-day comment period, the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia may enter the proposed consent decree upon finding that it is in the public interest.

###

05-552

In God We Trust!
Cageman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #449 on: March 04, 2009, 03:41:36 AM »

O/T

Can anyone help me with what this article says?

http://www.awe24.com/_moblog/externalInterface/extFrame.php?id=137

I would really appreciate it.  I've put it through every translator available, and I still don't understand what it's saying.

You mean that article about two minors hitting a traffic sign with a car after they were chased by policemen from Bureau Noord? Actually it doesn't say much more than my first sentence. Only that those minors said they got the car from another guy. (Stating they haven't stolen it, but probably they did. IMHO)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #450 on: March 04, 2009, 04:09:11 AM »

Aruba
Suspect to the Netherlands for sick father
March 3, 2009, 16:08 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The court leaves one of the suspects in major drug trafficking case between Aruba and the Netherlands, without guidance to the Netherlands to visit his sick father. Another suspect, SG, signed here last Friday at the start of the trial to protest against it.
The suspect G was unfair that a co-defendant in 'freedom' could travel to the Netherlands, while he himself by an arrest team was arrested. Moreover, if he would even suspects a funeral of a relative, only an hour and then leave even accompanied by guards.
The trial against the nine suspects will be on May 8, in the presence of all defendants, further proceedings. The investigation, in particular money laundering, is not yet fully completed.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: March 04, 2009, 04:28:35 AM »

http://awemainta.com/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=357:reina-beatrix-lo-bishita-aruba-durante-e-proximo-weganan-di-reino-&catid=11:local&Itemid=56

Papiamentu translation:

queen beatrix will visit aruba, during the proximo weganan of kingdom

sunday, 01 march 2009 21:24 actualmente is at aruba, funcionarionan dutch, kendenan owing to come analisa y haci the preparativonan for one possible proximo visit of his mahestad queen beatrix. queen beatrix will wanted is at aruba, as at aperture or at clausura of the weganan of kingdom, cu the year here have aruba because; thirst. one decision cu owing to being take end, cu the netherlands does not p’e boss of protocol of aruba, erick brete is envolvii in nothing y cu is motibo also, cu the do not form part of none deliberacion of preparacion. this do not first trip, because during one visit anterior of queen beatrix, in compania of prins alexander y princes maxima, also funcionarionan dutch owing to tell good cla cu they does not erick brete, boss protocol of gobierno of aruba in they becindad y gobierno have to owing to guli send abao the condicion here. mucho more detaye we not can owing to succeed achieve for of the delegacion dutch cu is at aruba, in preparacion of the visit regal here. but gobierno assure have to is at height end, but cu not owing to stay anuncia in form oficial still. come across

yes, i saw that too.

i guess it says preparations are made for a possible visit of Queen Beatrix to Aruba.
and there is Dutch delegation on Aruba to prepare for this but they are not meeting with Eric Brete - the chief of protocol???

might be all rumors. maybe it is an attempt to restore the relations somewhat after that VNO-report.
if she will go there will be more rumors that Beatrix is going to abdicate this year.
one last visit to the Kingdom countries before abdication...

i think it is about Princess Margriet and her husband Pieter van Vollenhoven going to Aruba to open the Kingdom Games on july 25th.

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/sport/car20090304_koninkrijksspelen

not 100% sure.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #452 on: March 04, 2009, 08:10:12 AM »

O/T

I would really appreciate it.  I've put it through every translator available, and I still don't understand what it's saying.

You mean that article about two minors hitting a traffic sign with a car after they were chased by policemen from Bureau Noord? Actually it doesn't say much more than my first sentence. Only that those minors said they got the car from another guy. (Stating they haven't stolen it, but probably they did. IMHO)

Thank you Cageman, and I agree with you; they probably did take it. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #453 on: March 04, 2009, 08:10:54 AM »

Have a great day Monkeys!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: March 04, 2009, 08:24:15 AM »

O/T

Thank you, Cageman!  We are getting better after only four years with our translating? 

Still, sometimes I can't even get a clue what an article is about at all.  Which language do you think is predominant in Papiamentu?  It sounds more Portuguese to me, beautiful sounds.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: March 04, 2009, 08:34:31 AM »

I've never read all of Kyle's posts at BFN, found an interesting one.  This is crazy!

oceanexploration

"I don't know what thread this belongs but I'm sure you can move it where it belongs.  Sorry but this needs to be said:

As a true leader, John Silvetti was the first in Aruba and the last to leave for home.  He worked tirelessly to lead the project in the field, as well as keep his companies afloat from abroad.  What I find truly remarkable, is his dedication to building relationships.  You would read that sentence and let it go thinking he is building relationships to gain trust for his agenda.  Not so. John made all relationships important, from Richardson and Mos, to all the people in service at the hotels that he stayed.  While sharing breakfast with John one morning at the hotel, ALL the people who worked at the hotel who passed John smiled warmly and respectfully and said hello to him.  I'll take a risk at sharing this... He heard about an upcoming birthday of one of the servers at the hotel and bought them a cake and gave them a company t-shirt. Why?  Because he believes you should have a cake and get a present on your birthday.  John demonstrated love not just for the sake of Natalee and her family, but for his team, for his country, and for all the people he came in contact with regardless of nationality, job description, or what they could do for him. John never cared about attention, but rather shunned it.  John never showed selfishness, but was consistently selfless.  He is the most genuinely impressive character I have come in contact with in a long time.  It's a pleasure to call him friend and an honor to work by his side."

Kermit

March 18 - Kyle says: "the tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.

tsk tsk Kyle!!

What about when you told us John was upset with Dateline because they didn't give him the credit he was due?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: March 04, 2009, 08:38:52 AM »

oceanexploration

Kermit

tsk tsk Kyle!!

What about when you told us John was upset with Dateline because they didn't give him the credit he was due?

And when Kyle said John told him to never mention the trap again?

I don't understand.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: March 04, 2009, 08:42:21 AM »

I believe that post of his at BFN was his way of kissing the hind end of Silvetti for continued employment?

That post was the same date he joined us and posted the images of the cage and its contents - and began telling us all about what happened.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: March 04, 2009, 08:57:26 AM »

I believe that post of his at BFN was his way of kissing the hind end of Silvetti for continued employment?

That post was the same date he joined us and posted the images of the cage and its contents - and began telling us all about what happened.

He knew Silvetti's sister posted and read there so perhaps that was the motive for painting a very different picture one place than another. 

Same thing with the Arubans, too.  Praise on his blog and suspicion elsewhere.

Or maybe Kyle has an Evil Twin?

PERSONA NON GRATA

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: March 04, 2009, 08:58:07 AM »

Take care for now.

Fri 22-Feb 1300 hrs

Sun 17-Feb 1700 hrs

I'm so confused!
Me Too Lifesong....Me Too! 

Lifesong/hotping:
This was just my inference only.
After reading, it appeared to me OE's statement implies inside knowledge, not available to most.
I could totally be wrong. That is why I asked for others thoughts?
Sorry if I confused you both.
BUCKSHOT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.