March 29, 2024, 08:42:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 175346 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: March 04, 2009, 01:06:46 PM »

So Kyle knew about the pipeline and Silvetti didn't?

GMAB! 

Gee, you'd think Kyle would just tell him, huh?

Actually, we had found that June 8 article regarding a pipeline between Aruba and Venezuela - and had included it in speculation about Silvetti's business contacts he had made while there.

So, supposedly, that's how/when/where Kyle learned of it. 

But you bring up an interesting point.  IF Silvetti had no prior knowledge of it (and that's a big IF for me), then I do wonder if Kyle didn't tell him about it when he got to John's house later that day. 
Kyle out and lied to me here on the forum. He stated that the Persistence was NOT doing any mapping for pipelines and 'did not even have that kind of capability'. 

I believe The Persitence was a ship that had the capabilities to map the ocean floor without it being overly apparent.If they would have used the other ships they were thinking about it would have been fairly obvious and sent a BIG RED FLAG!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: March 04, 2009, 01:31:39 PM »

So Kyle knew about the pipeline and Silvetti didn't?

GMAB! 

Gee, you'd think Kyle would just tell him, huh?

Actually, we had found that June 8 article regarding a pipeline between Aruba and Venezuela - and had included it in speculation about Silvetti's business contacts he had made while there.

So, supposedly, that's how/when/where Kyle learned of it. 

But you bring up an interesting point.  IF Silvetti had no prior knowledge of it (and that's a big IF for me), then I do wonder if Kyle didn't tell him about it when he got to John's house later that day. 
Kyle out and lied to me here on the forum. He stated that the Persistence was NOT doing any mapping for pipelines and 'did not even have that kind of capability'. 

I believe The Persitence was a ship that had the capabilities to map the ocean floor without it being overly apparent.If they would have used the other ships they were thinking about it would have been fairly obvious and sent a BIG RED FLAG!!

Well - considering the Persistence is classified as a "Survey Vessel"  - Kyle's insistence to the contrary is simply rather naive of him, now isn't it.    (that's as nice as I could put that, lol)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: March 04, 2009, 01:41:10 PM »

Coastal Aruba Refining Co. N.V. United States Petroleum

Coastal Petroleum N.V. United States Trade

IBM World Trade Corporation United States Electrical and electronic equipment

Aruba Refinery Rehabilitation Company United States Other business services

Inarco International Bank N.V. United States Finance

Some companies to maybe look into.Searching for that contract!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: March 04, 2009, 02:01:31 PM »

http://www.odubercontractor.com/index.php?page=profile2

Who procured the BIG equipment for the landfill and do we know where from?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: March 04, 2009, 02:09:46 PM »

Albo Holding
Albo Holding Company N.V. is registered on Aruba since 1986. It is a holding company for the following corporations domiciled on Aruba:
Albo Aruba N.V.
N.V. Arubaanse Wegenbouw Maatschappij
Blokki Nacional
In December 2004, Albo Holding Company N.V. became part of "Janssen de Jong Groep" that has its headquarters in The Netherlands. Albo Holding Company N.V. was primarily founded for the transfer and holding of the shares of aforementioned corporations; it stands as a symbol for the close cooperation between the operating companies. The combination of the construction company (Albo Aruba N.V.) and the road building company (N.V. Arubaanse Wegenbouw Maatschappij) is a great advantage in the realization of projects. The partners complement each other in an advisory and assisting manner.

The corporation possesses all the required equipment for construction and road building and has highly trained and experienced personnel to operate these. Apart from the often joint involvement in projects and joint purchasing of materials, the close cooperation between the companies is also demonstrated in the shared management, office buildings and administration.

Finally, both Albo Aruba N.V. and N.V. Arubaanse Wegenbouw Maatschappij use the maintenance garage at Canashito for their equipment. Any repairs can be carried out quickly and professionally.

http://www.alboaruba.com/albo_holding.php

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #485 on: March 04, 2009, 02:11:31 PM »

Bijleveld meets with the
Second Chamber today

~ Progress with constitutional reform on agenda ~

Three agenda points of Wednesday’s meeting will have to do with Aruba and the incident of early February involving a confidential document of the Dutch Representation. Bijleveld-Schouten has sent two letters to the Second Chamber on this issue. Both letters are on the agenda.

The third agenda point will concern questions by Member of Parliament Fleur Agema of the Party for Freedom PVV about remarks by Aruba’s Minister of Justice Rudy Croes that he wanted the Dutch intelligence officer in Aruba to leave the island following the incident with the Dutch document. Close to three hours has been reserved for the meeting.
http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/l244/bijlel244.html

this debate has already been held now. some things came out of it:

Member of Parliaments asked to have more VNO-reports released.
Bijleveld will release more information about the state of law enforcement on Aruba.
this will include a summary of earlier VNO-reports.

after this the parliament will consider to establish a workgroup to investigate law enforcement on Aruba.

Bijleveld is very worried about Aruba.

Remkes wants to use statute article 43 to restore rule of law on Aruba.
there is no way relocation of the Appeals Court to Aruba can happen because Aruba can't handle that.

Brinkman wants to send the Marine Corps to Aruba to restore order.

Brinkman also asked about the Landsrecherche investigation in Holloway-case.
he doesn't have any trust in that as the corrupt are investigating themselves.
he asks how long this will go on and when the Dutch are going to have the Rijksrecherche investigate.
he said he won't back down on this issue.
[/b]next week Oduber comes over to The Netherlands.

only this in Dutch media about it:
http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/politiek/car20090304_algemeen_overleg

but maybe more will follow in the coming days when Aruba responds.

Thanks caesu!   

Brinkman's still fighting for Natalee!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: March 04, 2009, 02:18:48 PM »

I was just sent screen shots of posts from BFN discussing all of this.

All I can say is how utterly stunned I am at some of the posts made there.

I have a few questions to pose to those who have taken the stance that people here are undermining and "slandering" the members/participants in the Persistence's trip to Aruba.

First and foremost - I believe you are ALL either purposefully ignoring one simple fact, or have simply missed it - Kyle Kingman himself is the person who said all of these things about the activities surrounding the cage find.

No one else.

Kyle Kingman - a member of the Persistence crew, who was present for all that occurred.

What earthly reason would Kyle have to make all of this up?

What would possess Kyle to just create falsehoods about the actions of everyone before, during and after the finding of that fish cage?

I mean - really.

I know many of the folks at BFN are rational thinkers who use logic and common sense.  So please apply those virtues I know you possess and search for an answer to those questions within yourselves until you find one that satisfies you.

The answer I came to after doing just that - he wouldn't.

Kyle would have absolutely nothing to gain by creating some fictitious story about the people and activities surrounding this find, and then telling the fictitious story to other people.  Other people who he KNEW, prior to confiding in us, would be sharing it with Natalee's family, law enforcement, and eventually with the public at large.

Once you've come up with a rational answer to "did Kyle lie to Natalee's Freebirds or not" that satisfies you completely - then please take the next step and ask the next logical question - WHY?

If Kyle was NOT lying, then WHY did John Silvetti and Louis Schaefer behave the way they did?

One other thing to factor into your thinking process would be the statement Lala's Mom made regarding John Silvetti.

Yes - that was claimed by someone else to have been a lie created by her, but that excuse just doesn't cut the smell test.

She stated that Jug was aware from the beginning that the main purpose of the Persistence's endeavor was oil related.

Given that's the industry ALL involved work in, it's really not too far a stretch to search happenings in that industry to try and find answers to the question of "WHY" they all behaved as Kyle stated they did.

There are many potential answers to that question - many of which we are now attempting to find, by means of publicly available information.

Nothing posted here has been created or invented by anyone - it's all been found in one public record or another.

So there is no "slander" involved here, just an accumulation of the public facts available to anyone with a phone and/or an internet connection.

OK-  climbing off of my soapbox now.  Apologies to all Monkeys for my rant, and this is the last time I will address the naysayers on this subject.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: March 04, 2009, 02:19:59 PM »

http://www.odubercontractor.com/index.php?page=profile2

Who procured the BIG equipment for the landfill and do we know where from?

I know it was Eduardo Mansur who procured it - but I don't recall ever hearing the name of a specific company from which he obtained it.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: March 04, 2009, 02:21:19 PM »

caesu - thank you!!

that is wonderful news!  About time also that it got pointed out that the corrupt investigating themselves is just a waste of time. 
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: March 04, 2009, 02:25:09 PM »

Bijleveld to write report concerning rule of law Aruba
4 March, 2009, 13:33 (GMT -04:00)

THE HAGUE - State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom relations, CDA) has today promised the Parliament during a debate soon to write a large report concerning the situation of the rule of law on Aruba.

A considerable part of the consultation of the committee Dutch-Antilliaanse-Aruban affairs (NAAZ) that will originally should haven concerned the progress of state reforms of the Netherlands Antilles, was about the leaking out the confidential report of the representation of the Netherlands on Aruba. The report has made it according to the committee members clear that it is not going well with police force, judicial authorities and the jurisdiction on the island. A problem child, as Member of Parliament Jan Schinkelshoek (CDA) defines it. Johan Remkes (VVD) mentioned intervening with Article 43. "We must have to consider this", he fears. Establishment of a Common Court of Justice in Oranjestad is in his view further away then ever.

The Member of Parliament also asked how you still can cooperate if according to minister-president Nelson Oduber and Justitie-minister Rudy Croes irreparable damage has been caused in the mutual relations. Bijleveld is about that optimistic. "I have phoned two times with Oduber. His aim certainly is to improve the situation", she says. Next week Oduber  is in the Netherlands to talk about immigration policies.
If the committee members are satisfied with the answers of Bijleveld is not yet clear. After three hours the time has run out. Soon a new debate is planned for the second question round.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53471.php

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #490 on: March 04, 2009, 02:29:42 PM »

I have a few questions to pose to those who have taken the stance that people here are undermining and "slandering" the members/participants in the Persistence's trip to Aruba.

First and foremost - I believe you are ALL either purposefully ignoring one simple fact, or have simply missed it - Kyle Kingman himself is the person who said all of these things about the activities surrounding the cage find.

No one else.

Kyle Kingman - a member of the Persistence crew, who was present for all that occurred.

What would possess Kyle to just create falsehoods about the actions of everyone before, during and after the finding of that fish cage?

I mean - really.

I know many of the folks at BFN are rational thinkers who use logic and common sense.  So please apply those virtues I know you possess and search for an answer to those questions within yourselves until you find one that satisfies you.

Kyle would have absolutely nothing to gain by creating some fictitious story about the people and activities surrounding this find, and then telling the fictitious story to other people.  Other people who he KNEW, prior to confiding in us, would be sharing it with Natalee's family, law enforcement, and eventually with the public at large.

Once you've come up with a rational answer to "did Kyle lie to Natalee's Freebirds or not" that satisfies you completely - then please take the next step and ask the next logical question - WHY?

If Kyle was NOT lying, then WHY did John Silvetti and Louis Schaefer behave the way they did?

One other thing to factor into your thinking process would be the statement Lala's Mom made regarding John Silvetti.

Yes - that was claimed by someone else to have been a lie created by her, but that excuse just doesn't cut the smell test.

She stated that Jug was aware from the beginning that the main purpose of the Persistence's endeavor was oil related.

Given that's the industry ALL involved work in, it's really not too far a stretch to search happenings in that industry to try and find answers to the question of "WHY" they all behaved as Kyle stated they did.

There are many potential answers to that question - many of which we are now attempting to find, by means of publicly available information.

Nothing posted here has been created or invented by anyone - it's all been found in one public record or another.

So there is no "slander" involved here, just an accumulation of the public facts available to anyone with a phone and/or an internet connection.

OK-  climbing off of my soapbox now.  Apologies to all Monkeys for my rant, and this is the last time I will address the naysayers on this subject.

Thank you jen.  This needed to be said, and you did a very good job.      

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: March 04, 2009, 02:36:23 PM »

Albo Holding
Albo Holding Company N.V. is registered on Aruba since 1986. It is a holding company for the following corporations domiciled on Aruba:
Albo Aruba N.V.
Blokki Nacional
In December 2004, Albo Holding Company N.V. became part of "Janssen de Jong Groep" that has its headquarters in The Netherlands. Albo Holding Company N.V. was primarily founded for the transfer and holding of the shares of aforementioned corporations; it stands as a symbol for the close cooperation between the operating companies. The combination of the construction company (Albo Aruba N.V.) and the road building company (N.V. Arubaanse Wegenbouw Maatschappij) is a great advantage in the realization of projects. The partners complement each other in an advisory and assisting manner.

The corporation possesses all the required equipment for construction and road building and has highly trained and experienced personnel to operate these. Apart from the often joint involvement in projects and joint purchasing of materials, the close cooperation between the companies is also demonstrated in the shared management, office buildings and administration.

Finally, both Albo Aruba N.V. and N.V. Arubaanse Wegenbouw Maatschappij use the maintenance garage at Canashito for their equipment. Any repairs can be carried out quickly and professionally.

i don't know what this is about. but just for information.

Janssen de Jong Groep is facing corruption charges right now.
numerous employees and former employees haven been arrested.

also 7 provincial and local government representatives are arrested.

Rijksrecherche is investigating.

even yesterday and the day before there were more arrests made.
http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article1158065.ece/Opnieuw_aanhoudingen_wegens_bouwfraude_in_Limburg

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: March 04, 2009, 02:36:24 PM »

thanks texasmom
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: March 04, 2009, 02:37:30 PM »

No one else.

I mean - really.

Very eloquent Jen.These people need to take all personal feelings and put them aside!If that is done.We're directly back at the questions you've posed!

The first step these people need to TAKE is ANSWER THE QUESTIONS LOGICALLY!!IF THEY CAN"T DO SO.THERE IS A PROBLEM...COME ON PEOPLE...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: March 04, 2009, 02:37:43 PM »

Albo Holding
Albo Aruba N.V.
Blokki Nacional

http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article1158065.ece/Opnieuw_aanhoudingen_wegens_bouwfraude_in_Limburg

Wow!!  Thanks caesu!

Would any of those government reps be Karin Janssen, by any chance?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: March 04, 2009, 02:39:32 PM »

Albo Holding
Albo Aruba N.V.
Blokki Nacional

Thanx caesu.Are either one of them related to Karen Janssen?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: March 04, 2009, 02:41:19 PM »

LOL ktf - Great minds!!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: March 04, 2009, 02:41:57 PM »

Albo Holding
Albo Aruba N.V.
Blokki Nacional

Wow!!  Thanks caesu!

Karin Janssen was prosecutor, not representative, in the same province before she went to Aruba.

but Janssen is a VERY common name. likely the most common name in The Netherlands.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: March 04, 2009, 02:43:01 PM »

Albo Holding
Albo Aruba N.V.
Blokki Nacional

Wow!!  Thanks caesu!

Karin Janssen was prosecutor, not representative, in the same province before she went to Aruba.

but Janssen is a VERY common name. likely the most common name in The Netherlands.

Thanx caesu!If you happen to ever stumble across a connection.Let us know!TIA

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: March 04, 2009, 02:43:43 PM »

Thanks caesu!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.