April 26, 2024, 03:50:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 176315 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: March 04, 2009, 02:46:04 PM »

LOL ktf - Great minds!!

Do these people just IGNORE what Kyle said??Do they just discard it?Really people.This is about Natalee Holloway!PERIOD...If these people have read Kyle's word's and uphold him,and or the Persistence.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: March 04, 2009, 02:55:52 PM »

More Copying and pasting i see!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #502 on: March 04, 2009, 02:58:34 PM »

Albo Holding
Albo Holding Company N.V. is registered on Aruba since 1986. It is a holding company for the following corporations domiciled on Aruba:
Albo Aruba N.V.
N.V. Arubaanse Wegenbouw Maatschappij
Blokki Nacional
In December 2004, Albo Holding Company N.V. became part of "Janssen de Jong Groep" that has its headquarters in The Netherlands. Albo Holding Company N.V. was primarily founded for the transfer and holding of the shares of aforementioned corporations; it stands as a symbol for the close cooperation between the operating companies. The combination of the construction company (Albo Aruba N.V.) and the road building company (N.V. Arubaanse Wegenbouw Maatschappij) is a great advantage in the realization of projects. The partners complement each other in an advisory and assisting manner.

The corporation possesses all the required equipment for construction and road building and has highly trained and experienced personnel to operate these. Apart from the often joint involvement in projects and joint purchasing of materials, the close cooperation between the companies is also demonstrated in the shared management, office buildings and administration.

Finally, both Albo Aruba N.V. and N.V. Arubaanse Wegenbouw Maatschappij use the maintenance garage at Canashito for their equipment. Any repairs can be carried out quickly and professionally.

http://www.alboaruba.com/albo_holding.php

i don't know what this is about. but just for information.

Janssen de Jong Groep is facing corruption charges right now.
numerous employees and former employees haven been arrested.

also 7 provincial and local government representatives are arrested.

Rijksrecherche is investigating.

even yesterday and the day before there were more arrests made.
http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article1158065.ece/Opnieuw_aanhoudingen_wegens_bouwfraude_in_Limburg

Wow!!  Thanks caesu!

Would any of those government reps be Karin Janssen, by any chance?

Caesu karin Janssen was also from  Limburg !!!!!!!!

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: March 04, 2009, 03:00:10 PM »

Watch the patterns!

Keepthefaith, jen3560, johan555, Tater, ksl, casa, Anna, Magnolia, caesu

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: March 04, 2009, 03:05:29 PM »

Albo Holding
Albo Holding Company N.V. is registered on Aruba since 1986. It is a holding company for the following corporations domiciled on Aruba:
Albo Aruba N.V.
Blokki Nacional
In December 2004, Albo Holding Company N.V. became part of "Janssen de Jong Groep" that has its headquarters in The Netherlands. Albo Holding Company N.V. was primarily founded for the transfer and holding of the shares of aforementioned corporations; it stands as a symbol for the close cooperation between the operating companies. The combination of the construction company (Albo Aruba N.V.) and the road building company (N.V. Arubaanse Wegenbouw Maatschappij) is a great advantage in the realization of projects. The partners complement each other in an advisory and assisting manner.

The corporation possesses all the required equipment for construction and road building and has highly trained and experienced personnel to operate these. Apart from the often joint involvement in projects and joint purchasing of materials, the close cooperation between the companies is also demonstrated in the shared management, office buildings and administration.

Finally, both Albo Aruba N.V. and N.V. Arubaanse Wegenbouw Maatschappij use the maintenance garage at Canashito for their equipment. Any repairs can be carried out quickly and professionally.

http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article1158065.ece/Opnieuw_aanhoudingen_wegens_bouwfraude_in_Limburg

Wow!!  Thanks caesu!

Well now, that just stinks!

The cheese anyway!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: March 04, 2009, 03:07:51 PM »

caesu,

Oh, did Brinkman really say he wanted to send the Dutch Marines to restore order?

I love it!  I know it probably won't happen but just saying it has to infuriate Rudy and Nels and the gang.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: March 04, 2009, 03:09:25 PM »

Watch the patterns!

Just watch the rafters.Back and forth,back and forth!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: March 04, 2009, 03:09:46 PM »

Albo Holding
Albo Aruba N.V.
Blokki Nacional

Wow!!  Thanks caesu!

yes i know. but as you know, Janssen is a very common name - also in Limburg.

a few weeks ago i did some searches on it.
this Albo company on Aruba might be interesting to have a look into.

but the corruption for now only affects subsidiary Janssen de Jong Infra.
Albo, another subsidiary, is also part of Janssen de Jong Groep

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: March 04, 2009, 03:12:39 PM »

KYLE KINGMAN IS THE ONE WHO SAID ALL OF THIS --NOT SM[/color][/size][/color]

PERSONA NON GRATA

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: March 04, 2009, 03:13:44 PM »

Watch the patterns!

I am back and forth too, but it is because I go read all of our forums.  (In case you wondered, Hug)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: March 04, 2009, 03:14:32 PM »

Just trying to help them out.

PERSONA NON GRATA

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: March 04, 2009, 03:15:27 PM »

Just trying to help them out.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: March 04, 2009, 03:15:53 PM »

caesu,

Oh, did Brinkman really say he wanted to send the Dutch Marines to restore order?

I love it!  I know it probably won't happen but just saying it has to infuriate Rudy and Nels and the gang.

yes, he said that. i've taped the debate. i might put some clips online.
you see Brinkman ranting and the others getting somewhat nervous.
but... also other parties are inching closer to Brinkman. voicing the same concerns in more polite terms.
Brinkman's party is the largest in the polls now (although this is because of Wilders).
but they can't stick their head in the sand much longer.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: March 04, 2009, 03:16:06 PM »

Watch the patterns!

I am back and forth too, but it is because I go read all of our forums.  (In case you wondered, Hug)

No always1!Not you.They know who they are!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: March 04, 2009, 03:20:15 PM »

caesu,

but... also other parties are inching closer to Brinkman. voicing the same concerns in more polite terms.
Brinkman's party is the largest in the polls now (although this is because of Wilders).

Wilders has a lot of support in this country, too.  Free speech issue.

But I would just love to see the Dutch Marines on the streets of Aruba!  Just warms my heart thinking about it.

Smile Smile Smile

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: March 04, 2009, 03:20:56 PM »

Watch the patterns!

Keepthefaith, Debbie, Anna, nonesuche, johan555, NewfieMonkey, Cageman, caesu, jen3560, bastibro

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: March 04, 2009, 03:22:04 PM »

caesu,

Wilders has a lot of support in this country, too.  Free speech issue.

But I would just love to see the Dutch Marines on the streets of Aruba!  Just warms my heart thinking about it.

Smile Smile Smile

That would be a sight to behold!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: March 04, 2009, 03:25:17 PM »

So Kyle knew about the pipeline and Silvetti didn't?

GMAB! 

Gee, you'd think Kyle would just tell him, huh?

Actually, we had found that June 8 article regarding a pipeline between Aruba and Venezuela - and had included it in speculation about Silvetti's business contacts he had made while there.

So, supposedly, that's how/when/where Kyle learned of it. 

But you bring up an interesting point.  IF Silvetti had no prior knowledge of it (and that's a big IF for me), then I do wonder if Kyle didn't tell him about it when he got to John's house later that day. 
Kyle out and lied to me here on the forum. He stated that the Persistence was NOT doing any mapping for pipelines and 'did not even have that kind of capability'. 

I don't know if this has been posted prior but the date on the announcement was Jan 1 2008. The merger was cancelled but the partnership was defined nonetheless.

Superior Offshore International cancels Ocean Flow acquisition
Superior Offshore International, Inc. has jointly agreed with Ocean Flow International L.L.C. to cancel a definitive merger agreement between the two companies. Ocean Flow is a privately held deepwater subsea project engineering and offshore project management services firm.

"While both companies decided that now is not the right time to complete the merger, our discussions have laid the groundwork for what we expect to be a closer cooperative relationship in future marketing opportunities for large projects requiring deepwater fabrication and construction, pipeline engineering and project management capabilities," said Superior Offshore President and Chief Executive Officer Jim Mermis.

Separately, Superior Offshore announced that it has settled a dispute over the charter of the DP-II vessel, Toisa Puma. Under the settlement agreement, Superior Offshore will pay the vessel owner an additional $4.2 million to terminate the two-year charter. This settlement will relieve Superior Offshore of any future charter payments that would have totaled approximately $27 million.

http://www.scandoil.com/moxie-bm2/news/superior-offshore-international-cancels-ocean-flow.shtml

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: March 04, 2009, 03:32:16 PM »

Don't forget that there was more pipeline being discussed than the ones involving Venezuela as the Brazilian finds, possibly the largest in the region, were also a potential for the laying of a pipeline from the oil to the refinery at Aruba if Petrobras had purchased the Valero installation.  This might yet happen.

And I am not sure when Oduber first started talking about natural gas grid for all of Aruba with direct line to Venezuela.  Was a long time ago, however. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: March 04, 2009, 03:39:41 PM »

I've never read all of Kyle's posts at BFN, found an interesting one.  This is crazy!

oceanexploration
Re: OPEN DISCUSSION - NATALEE - MAR. 2008 (1)
 on: March 18, 2008, 08:49:01 PM

"I don't know what thread this belongs but I'm sure you can move it where it belongs.  Sorry but this needs to be said:

As a true leader, John Silvetti was the first in Aruba and the last to leave for home.  He worked tirelessly to lead the project in the field, as well as keep his companies afloat from abroad.  What I find truly remarkable, is his dedication to building relationships.  You would read that sentence and let it go thinking he is building relationships to gain trust for his agenda.  Not so. John made all relationships important, from Richardson and Mos, to all the people in service at the hotels that he stayed.  While sharing breakfast with John one morning at the hotel, ALL the people who worked at the hotel who passed John smiled warmly and respectfully and said hello to him.  I'll take a risk at sharing this... He heard about an upcoming birthday of one of the servers at the hotel and bought them a cake and gave them a company t-shirt. Why?  Because he believes you should have a cake and get a present on your birthday.  John demonstrated love not just for the sake of Natalee and her family, but for his team, for his country, and for all the people he came in contact with regardless of nationality, job description, or what they could do for him. John never cared about attention, but rather shunned it.  John never showed selfishness, but was consistently selfless.  He is the most genuinely impressive character I have come in contact with in a long time.  It's a pleasure to call him friend and an honor to work by his side."

Is one of them schizophrenic?     

Kermit, can you give us the rest of this post?  All I can find is this line...

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18 -
« Reply #430 on: February 18, 2009, 09:24:58 PM »

March 18 - Kyle says: "the tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4554.msg679597#msg679597

tsk tsk Kyle!!

What about when you told us John was upset with Dateline because they didn't give him the credit he was due?

It was Kyle Kingman who claimed that he was upset that John Silvetti did not get the credit.  However ... that sentiment is contrary to what he shared on the Natalee's Freebirds' forum.

Janet

++++++

oceanexploration
Re: Ocean Search - Aruba - December 2007
« Reply #139 on: February 23, 2008, 11:03:29 PM »

My main regret with the broadcast is John Silvetti not getting the credit he was due.  John's the owner of the Persistence, owner of Marine Surveys LLC, and the field project manager of the search.

Regardless how good of a production it was - Generally speaking, there should never be a broadcast giving details about an active investigation.  When the investigation is complete and no longer potentially sensitive to either the case, victims family, or suspect (s), then sure... why not broadcast it.  It is irresponsible and potentially damaging to do what they did (broadcasting the show while the search is still active) and they broke their agreement with Tim and John to make this production.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2438.msg354749;topicseen#msg354749

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  06'29/08 - I know John went to Aruba solely to find Natalee. He did make several comments about trying to land some work through contacts he met while in Aruba. This alone isn't a conflict of interest, but it tainted his focus in my opinion. I can't blame him for that, but he did take too much focus off the trap too soon. He claims to know a lot more than I do. I agree, but knowing more information from someone I don't trust is dangerous in my opinion. I'd rather know less lies.

Kyle:  06/13/08 - John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.