April 26, 2024, 06:46:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 176342 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: March 04, 2009, 07:30:11 PM »

Private Eye: “I don't believe that Kyle or anyone else is allowed to review the case documents, according to the policy of the prosecutors office.  I thought the beauty of the Persistence is that they were to do a true grid seach mission which depends not on psychics or even tips from the authorities, and as such their work would be independent of the investigation. They were there simply to attempt to search a predefined area for Natalee's remains. So I am not sure why they have been lured into defending the work of the Aruban authorities or a discussion of the validity of the investigation as they are not knowledgeable as to the investigation, other than what they have been told by these Arubans. There are an awful lot of highly educated people who have been chumped by people of far less formal education. A well trained police force is not thwarted by a grieving mother and the media.

And Kyle, I by no means am being disrespectful, I think you are brilliant, sincerely. But I don't think your education or work experience has prepared you for a cover up by these types of people. And I think you may be severely underestimating the education, experience, and wisdom of the monkeys and other coverup believers. Don't let them make a fool of you. We need you.”

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: March 04, 2009, 07:31:54 PM »

LifeSong..

OIL,SHIPWRECKS,OFFSHORE BUSINESSES...ANYTHING ELSE?

Then there is Kyle Kingman's Sonar and ROV expertise for the Natalee Holloway part of the venture.

Janet

++++++

The Search for Natalee Holloway
Monday, November 26, 2007

I. Mobilization

Kyle Kingman - Field Project Manager, Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist - Responsible for side scan sonar acquisition, digital processing, analysis, and target identification. Kyle will assist in side scan sonar operation and guide the ROV (remotely operated vehicle) team to each sonar target.

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://jlbworld.com/files/chapter23/sitedevotedtoseasearch.htm

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/11/mobilization.html

QUALIFICATIONS - KYLE KINGMAN’S WEBSITE

Kyle Kingman’s Specialties
:

Project Management, Sonar Acquisition, hydrographic survey, data processing, remote sensing data analysis.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/b/65/464

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: March 04, 2009, 07:43:36 PM »

Private Eye: “I don't believe that Kyle or anyone else is allowed to review the case documents, according to the policy of the prosecutors office.  I thought the beauty of the Persistence is that they were to do a true grid seach mission which depends not on psychics or even tips from the authorities, and as such their work would be independent of the investigation. They were there simply to attempt to search a predefined area for Natalee's remains. So I am not sure why they have been lured into defending the work of the Aruban authorities or a discussion of the validity of the investigation as they are not knowledgeable as to the investigation, other than what they have been told by these Arubans. There are an awful lot of highly educated people who have been chumped by people of far less formal education. A well trained police force is not thwarted by a grieving mother and the media.

And Kyle, I by no means am being disrespectful, I think you are brilliant, sincerely. But I don't think your education or work experience has prepared you for a cover up by these types of people. And I think you may be severely underestimating the education, experience, and wisdom of the monkeys and other coverup believers. Don't let them make a fool of you. We need you.”

Thank you Lifesong.  I have been searching for that quote for some time now.  I have provided the source below.

Somehow the concerns of Beth Holloway's brother regarding the unholy alliance between John Silvetti and the Arubans who have prevented justice from prevailing since the get-go is not a problem for some who have made a claim to support justice for Natalee Holloway.

Janet

______

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #690 on: March 13, 2008, 06:56:18 PM
»

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 07:46:33 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: March 04, 2009, 07:44:14 PM »

Obviously the family was on to this long before we were.  At least Beth and her brother. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: March 04, 2009, 07:49:22 PM »

Thank you Lifesong.  I have been searching for that quote for some time now.  I have provided the source below.

Somehow the concerns of Beth Holloway's brother regarding the unholy alliance between John Silvetti and the Arubans who have prevented justice from prevailing since the get-go is not a problem for some who have made a claim to support justice for Natalee Holloway.

Janet

______

»

Private Eye reached out to Kyle and what did he get????He says "We need you kyle"..What was Kyle offered to turn his cheek?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: March 04, 2009, 07:51:53 PM »

Janet

______

»

Private Eye reached out to Kyle and what did he get????He says "We need you kyle"..What was Kyle offered to turn his cheek?

« Reply #758 on: March 14, 2008, 12:56:35 AM
»

I forgot to add that I loved the message from Kyle that it is a requirement to maintain hope. I would give anything to have to eat a great big plate of crow with Kyle watching me choke on it, meaning that the Arubans are sincerely his partner. And I want him to come to his own conclusion. But I really like him, he has definitely proven his worth, and for some dumb reason I feel like he needs my protection, which is a joke. Just keep your guard up Kyle is all I am saying. There have been some very strange happenings in this case.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: March 04, 2009, 07:56:10 PM »

SUMMER, 2008

The Travels and Ponderings of Kyle Kingman

Saturday, August 2, 2008
- Ulsteinvik to Cairo- 24-July
2345 hrs, Thursday July 24th – Cairo, Egypt

I took the train to the client’s main office where I was greeted by several bosses who gathered together and looked at me, a “geo”, as if I were a lone unicorn. After a brief productive meeting Knut walks in and hands me a phone. It’s a Dutch agent named Mark Tobe. He tells me I’m needed immediately in Cairo and that a driver will be waiting for me when I land.

My flight leaves in 5 hours, should I accept.

I grabbed my bags, took the bullet train back to Oslo airport and I left for Cairo.

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/2008/08/ulsteinvik-to-cairo-24-july.html

http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/

Saturday, August 2, 2008
Through Skøyen Station - Norway, 12-July 2008

On the 7th of July 2008, I flew from Newark to Copenhagen, Denmark. After a 7 ½ hr flight from Newark, I was relieved to land in Denmark. I think the Copenhagen airport was actually a shopping mall disguised as an airport.

<snipped>

The North Sea is a cold, volatile beast. One moment it is tranquil and picturesque, while the next it is an explosive, churning, and bone-chilling frenzy brimming with white caps. Last night, a long low-profile work vessel was operating within a mile of our vessel.

The offshore project manager, John told me that recently 18 people drowned on that same boat when it sank.

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/2008/08/through-skyen-station-norway-12-july.html

Saturday, August 2, 2008

An announcement comes over the plane’s PA system breaking the silence: “Ladies and gentlemen we have begun our final decent into Cairo. On your left you will see the great pyramids. We hope you have enjoyed the flight.”

It’s 0200 hrs local time. Walking off the plane… “At least it’s not as hot as UAE”, I think to myself. “Please God; let my driver be waiting for me”. I was contacted about 12 hours earlier in Norway by a Dutch agent who needed me in Cairo ASAP and they were not afraid to pay a high price to get me here. All I know is there was to be a driver waiting for me. I don’t know who the client is, what the job is, what I’m doing in Egypt, or if I will even be staying in Egypt.

Posted by Kyle Kingman

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: March 04, 2009, 07:57:01 PM »

Janet

______

»

»

I forgot to add that I loved the message from Kyle that it is a requirement to maintain hope. I would give anything to have to eat a great big plate of crow with Kyle watching me choke on it, meaning that the Arubans are sincerely his partner. And I want him to come to his own conclusion. But I really like him, he has definitely proven his worth, and for some dumb reason I feel like he needs my protection, which is a joke. Just keep your guard up Kyle is all I am saying. There have been some very strange happenings in this case.

I hope Kyle heeds these words carefully!He is amongst a lot of shady people!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: March 04, 2009, 08:00:37 PM »

How is Lala's Johan??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: March 04, 2009, 08:06:37 PM »

SUMMER, 2008

The Travels and Ponderings of Kyle Kingman

Saturday, August 2, 2008

I took the train to the client’s main office where I was greeted by several bosses who gathered together and looked at me, a “geo”, as if I were a lone unicorn. After a brief productive meeting Knut walks in and hands me a phone. It’s a Dutch agent named Mark Tobe. He tells me I’m needed immediately in Cairo and that a driver will be waiting for me when I land.

My flight leaves in 5 hours, should I accept.

I grabbed my bags, took the bullet train back to Oslo airport and I left for Cairo.

Posted by Kyle Kingman

Saturday, August 2, 2008
Through Skøyen Station - Norway, 12-July 2008

On the 7th of July 2008, I flew from Newark to Copenhagen, Denmark. After a 7 ½ hr flight from Newark, I was relieved to land in Denmark. I think the Copenhagen airport was actually a shopping mall disguised as an airport.

<snipped>

The North Sea is a cold, volatile beast. One moment it is tranquil and picturesque, while the next it is an explosive, churning, and bone-chilling frenzy brimming with white caps. Last night, a long low-profile work vessel was operating within a mile of our vessel.

The offshore project manager, John told me that recently 18 people drowned on that same boat when it sank.

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/2008/08/through-skyen-station-norway-12-july.html

Saturday, August 2, 2008

An announcement comes over the plane’s PA system breaking the silence: “Ladies and gentlemen we have begun our final decent into Cairo. On your left you will see the great pyramids. We hope you have enjoyed the flight.”

It’s 0200 hrs local time. Walking off the plane… “At least it’s not as hot as UAE”, I think to myself. “Please God; let my driver be waiting for me”. I was contacted about 12 hours earlier in Norway by a Dutch agent who needed me in Cairo ASAP and they were not afraid to pay a high price to get me here. All I know is there was to be a driver waiting for me. I don’t know who the client is, what the job is, what I’m doing in Egypt, or if I will even be staying in Egypt.

Posted by Kyle Kingman

So, Kyle is working on his novel again?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: March 04, 2009, 08:21:15 PM »

How is Lala's Johan??

I can answer that.  Lala's is busy at Goldmonkeys copying all of the documents/statments in the NH case from SM and pasting them at GM.  It appears she has finally been made an official moderator at GM so kudos to Lala's 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: March 04, 2009, 08:24:43 PM »

How is Lala's Johan??

I can answer that.  Lala's is busy at Goldmonkeys copying all of the documents/statments in the NH case from SM and pasting them at GM.  It appears she has finally been made an official moderator at GM so kudos to Lala's 

You are to smart Klaas!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: March 04, 2009, 08:29:32 PM »

Janet

______

»

»

Keepthefaith ... when I read Private Eye's post again ... my thoughts reflects yours.

Some very powerful Arubans and Americans who have a history of corrupt dealings are not about to take the fall because of a marine geologist named Kyle Kingman.

I contend that it is possible that Kyle Kingman's well being implies that he must approach the FBI and ... reveal all while being video taped as witnesses observe.

Kyle could emerge as the hero in the Natalee Holloway story ... the hero who exposed the finale to the great Aruban coverup.

Janet

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: March 04, 2009, 08:32:59 PM »

I'm sorry, Janet - that came out much more flippant than I meant it! 

I'll just be honest, I'm sick to death of Kyle.  I'm sick of all of his words ... and they just keep coming!  Lord, son.  2 ears...1 mouth.  Think about it!

Not to mention the trap.  However it happened, they got chumped right out of Natalee's remains. 

I don't hold these people ill will and I'm not out to hurt them, if they are decent business people at all they will earn business just from being in the area, that doesn't mean there was a secret deal for Natalee's remains.  And I don't want to just pick on Kyle. 

I am so appalled by the hiding from the family and the FBI the ROV videos, the attempted media manipulation and the eventual selling of the rights to them for a documentary that I cannot overlook it.  I will not just not do anything, not say anything. 

I wasn't going to go see BFN, but I did.  I didn't read much, just the beginning page with Debbie's original post.  I do see the other perspective, I believe them when they express how they feel about it.  And the whole thing hurts.   

Moreover, it is not only unproductive, but just plain ridiculous that a reasoned and rational discussion of the issues cannot be had by all sides together without it degenerating into crazy. 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: March 04, 2009, 08:35:11 PM »

Janet

______

»

»

Keepthefaith ... when I read Private Eye's post again ... my thoughts reflects yours.

Some very powerful Arubans and Americans who have a history of corrupt dealings are not about to take the fall because of a marine geologist named Kyle Kingman.

I contend that it is possible that Kyle Kingman's well being implies that he must approach the FBI and ... reveal all while being video taped as witnesses observe.

Kyle could emerge as the hero in the Natalee Holloway story ... the hero who exposed the finale to the great Aruban coverup.

Janet

I think Beth's brother hit the nail on the head.God bless him.I pray for Kyle!Truly and honestly.Living day to day knowing what encompassed the cage/trap scenario has got to be a heavy weight to carry.Not only in this lifetime either!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: March 04, 2009, 08:36:00 PM »

Janet

______

»

»

I felt protective of Kyle just like Private Eye said.  I felt foolish when all of his words proved where his heart was.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: March 04, 2009, 08:44:03 PM »

How is Lala's Johan??

You are to smart Klaas!

Also, FWIW the boycott aruba Vicki spells her name Vicki and not Vicky
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: March 04, 2009, 08:47:02 PM »

I'm sorry, Janet - that came out much more flippant than I meant it! 

I'll just be honest, I'm sick to death of Kyle.  I'm sick of all of his words ... and they just keep coming!  Lord, son.  2 ears...1 mouth.  Think about it!

Not to mention the trap.  However it happened, they got chumped right out of Natalee's remains. 

I don't hold these people ill will and I'm not out to hurt them, if they are decent business people at all they will earn business just from being in the area, that doesn't mean there was a secret deal for Natalee's remains.  And I don't want to just pick on Kyle. 

I am so appalled by the hiding from the family and the FBI the ROV videos, the attempted media manipulation and the eventual selling of the rights to them for a documentary that I cannot overlook it.  I will not just not do anything, not say anything. 

I wasn't going to go see BFN, but I did.  I didn't read much, just the beginning page with Debbie's original post.  I do see the other perspective, I believe them when they express how they feel about it.  And the whole thing hurts.   

Moreover, it is not only unproductive, but just plain ridiculous that a reasoned and rational discussion of the issues cannot be had by all sides together without it degenerating into crazy. 

I agree LifeSong.Rational is the key word.Answering questions with logic,as well as deductive reason is the other.Me personally.These posters need to reconcile What Kyle said.He was in a tough position and folded!A girl still remains missing.We'll never know if she was in the cage or not??Why?I believe something nefarious occured with many different people affiliated with the search!This is all just my opinion...

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: March 04, 2009, 08:47:13 PM »

Do you think jen's response to BFN will be copied and pasted???? ....................... I doubt it.

No, according to the head of that blog THEY do not copy and paste.  What do you think?

Well, do you think any of them will actually READ it at SM??

No doubt about it.  They now have all the CnG group (formerly SM) posting there.

Anyone else ever notice how former posters from here attacked and attacked and attacked other posters.  They then go elsewhere and pretend THEY were the ones being attacked.

Just unreal to me.

I read on the Gold Monkey discussion forum where SS was undermining me by mimicking my writing style.  That bothered me to some extent because my writing style has nothing to do with the Persistence topic ... the CAPS topic.  I would rather SS would just say ... I disagree with Tamikosmom position on Kyle Kingman/John Silvetti because ....

However ... what really hurt was Vicky's response.

Other than positive communication which involved the Aruba protests ... I do not believe we have ever dialogued.

Janet

I thought that SS had stooped to a new low of bitterness when I read that, Janet.
I was so disappointed in her.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: March 04, 2009, 09:02:54 PM »

Do you think jen's response to BFN will be copied and pasted???? ....................... I doubt it.

No, according to the head of that blog THEY do not copy and paste.  What do you think?

Well, do you think any of them will actually READ it at SM??

No doubt about it.  They now have all the CnG group (formerly SM) posting there.

Anyone else ever notice how former posters from here attacked and attacked and attacked other posters.  They then go elsewhere and pretend THEY were the ones being attacked.

Just unreal to me.

I read on the Gold Monkey discussion forum where SS was undermining me by mimicking my writing style.  That bothered me to some extent because my writing style has nothing to do with the Persistence topic ... the CAPS topic.  I would rather SS would just say ... I disagree with Tamikosmom position on Kyle Kingman/John Silvetti because ....

However ... what really hurt was Vicky's response.

Other than positive communication which involved the Aruba protests ... I do not believe we have ever dialogued.

Janet

I thought that SS had stooped to a new low of bitterness when I read that, Janet.
I was so disappointed in her.

And the attack SS claims happened never did.  SS said those things then pretended other posters here had.  SS was asked to show where anybody said any of those things and could not because no one said them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.