April 24, 2024, 06:44:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 176250 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: March 04, 2009, 09:06:08 PM »

Adding that the Houston address 10787 Clay Rd for Acergy also has this connection

VOORHIES, JUDSON A

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

ACERGY US INC
 S&H DIVING, LLC
 SERIMAX NORTH AMERICA, LLC
 SO CONTRACTING INC
 STOLT COMEX SEAWAY CONCRETE PRODUCTS CORPORATION  322B Heymann Blvd , LAFAYETTE, LA 70503
2711 Centerville Rd  #400, WILMINGTON, DE 19808
11961 Fm 529 Rd  #A, HOUSTON, TX 77041
10787 Clay Rd , HOUSTON, TX 77041   

Hotping
-

12/23/2008
John D. Silvetti, Conrad Daigle, and Marianne Silvetti-Voorhies register OSV Determination, L.L.C.;  a Louisiana limited liability company.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: March 04, 2009, 09:08:13 PM »

I'm sorry, Janet - that came out much more flippant than I meant it! 

I'll just be honest, I'm sick to death of Kyle.  I'm sick of all of his words ... and they just keep coming!  Lord, son.  2 ears...1 mouth.  Think about it!

Not to mention the trap.  However it happened, they got chumped right out of Natalee's remains. 

I don't hold these people ill will and I'm not out to hurt them, if they are decent business people at all they will earn business just from being in the area, that doesn't mean there was a secret deal for Natalee's remains.  And I don't want to just pick on Kyle. 

I am so appalled by the hiding from the family and the FBI the ROV videos, the attempted media manipulation and the eventual selling of the rights to them for a documentary that I cannot overlook it.  I will not just not do anything, not say anything. 

I wasn't going to go see BFN, but I did.  I didn't read much, just the beginning page with Debbie's original post.  I do see the other perspective, I believe them when they express how they feel about it.  And the whole thing hurts.   

Moreover, it is not only unproductive, but just plain ridiculous that a reasoned and rational discussion of the issues cannot be had by all sides together without it degenerating into crazy. 

Lifesong ... I did not respond because I did not realize that Kyle Kingman was writing a book.  I thought that a Monkey in the know would respond.

I have definite feelings in regards to dialoging differing perspectives on this topic.

Lifesong ... I am a believer in Kyle Kingman's own words which were submitted to the Natalee's Freebirds' forum.  In my opinion ... those who uphold John Silvetti after reading Kyle Kingman's own words ... are also abetting a man who participated in the finale to the great Aruban coverup that has denied Natalee Holloway justice since May 30, 2005.

From my perspective ... I consider it a betrayal to Natalee Holloway and her family to dialogue whether John Silvetti's actions as project head can be justified.  I will not go there.  It is a black and white issue for me.  No grey area.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: March 04, 2009, 09:08:52 PM »

How is Lala's Johan??

I can answer that.  Lala's is busy at Goldmonkeys copying all of the documents/statments in the NH case from SM and pasting them at GM.  It appears she has finally been made an official moderator at GM so kudos to Lala's 

You are to smart Klaas!

Also, FWIW the boycott aruba Vicki spells her name Vicki and not Vicky

And I surely hope that those dashing to bother inform the "family" about all of this will also be honest enough to tell them that many are very apprehensive or outright afraid to attend the travel shows because of the viciousness of 3 or 4 who have attended in the past.  They don't want attacked on forums or their children stalked, etc. and so are most reluctant to participate.

What you want to bet they left out that part?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: March 04, 2009, 09:09:20 PM »

Back to my own little hidey hole.  It is lonely but ... I am finally seeing "the trees for the forest" or ... is that "forest for the trees".

Anyways ... my DIL is giving me a couple of hours of her precious time this evening for cleaning up, editing and formatting.  She will in all probability be adding her two bits.  If all goes well ... I will share tomorrow what I have been working on.

Later

Janet
2:25 PM PT

Something to look forward to!!  Can't wait to read it, Janet.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: March 04, 2009, 09:09:34 PM »

Private Eye is Beth's own brother!  That is FAMILY.  All of these people who
say the family isn't pleased should maybe read his words.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: March 04, 2009, 09:13:30 PM »

Private Eye is Beth's own brother!  That is FAMILYAll of these people who

That would be too logical to do.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: March 04, 2009, 09:15:22 PM »

Do you think jen's response to BFN will be copied and pasted???? ....................... I doubt it.

No, according to the head of that blog THEY do not copy and paste.  What do you think?

Well, do you think any of them will actually READ it at SM??

No doubt about it.  They now have all the CnG group (formerly SM) posting there.

Anyone else ever notice how former posters from here attacked and attacked and attacked other posters.  They then go elsewhere and pretend THEY were the ones being attacked.

Just unreal to me.

I read on the Gold Monkey discussion forum where SS was undermining me by mimicking my writing style.  That bothered me to some extent because my writing style has nothing to do with the Persistence topic ... the CAPS topic.  I would rather SS would just say ... I disagree with Tamikosmom position on Kyle Kingman/John Silvetti because ....

However ... what really hurt was Vicky's response.

Other than positive communication which involved the Aruba protests ... I do not believe we have ever dialogued.

Janet

I thought that SS had stooped to a new low of bitterness when I read that, Janet.
I was so disappointed in her.

Actually ... Vicky's response hurt me more.  I had taken enough of SS's unwavering/ unchallenged support of CAPS through changing theories ... undermining of Beth and jug ... faulty research ... deception in regards to language skills.

Nevertheless ... the dialogue of yesterday between Vicky and SS is no longer on the forum at GM that we can read and ... it appears that Vicky is no longer a GM member.  Her WELCOME thread is gone.

I have made the decision not to go there any more.  I am staying home.  Ignorance is bliss.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: March 04, 2009, 09:16:07 PM »

Private Eye is Beth's own brother!  That is FAMILY.  All of these people who

And looking back, I feel rather dense for having missed what PI was trying to say.  Too busy being a cheerleader for Kyle and the crew of the Persistence to have seen it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: March 04, 2009, 09:23:59 PM »

How is Lala's Johan??

I can answer that.  Lala's is busy at Goldmonkeys copying all of the documents/statments in the NH case from SM and pasting them at GM.  It appears she has finally been made an official moderator at GM so kudos to Lala's 

You are to smart Klaas!

Also, FWIW the boycott aruba Vicki spells her name Vicki and not Vicky

Then the GM "Vicky" is not the SM Travel Boycott "Vicki"?

I am so relieved.

I apologize Vicki.  I did not know what I had done to deserved the response given to SS's post.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: March 04, 2009, 09:28:13 PM »

Back to my own little hidey hole.  It is lonely but ... I am finally seeing "the trees for the forest" or ... is that "forest for the trees".

Anyways ... my DIL is giving me a couple of hours of her precious time this evening for cleaning up, editing and formatting.  She will in all probability be adding her two bits.  If all goes well ... I will share tomorrow what I have been working on.

Later

Janet
2:25 PM PT

Something to look forward to!!  Can't wait to read it, Janet.

DIL came home from school (teacher) today with the flu.  She will not be over this evening.  So nothing is going to happen on the document.  A game of 500 Rummy is where it is at shortly.

Janet

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: March 04, 2009, 09:37:25 PM »

I'll just be honest, I'm sick to death of Kyle.  I'm sick of all of his words ... and they just keep coming!  Lord, son.  2 ears...1 mouth.  Think about it!

Not to mention the trap.  However it happened, they got chumped right out of Natalee's remains. 

I don't hold these people ill will and I'm not out to hurt them, if they are decent business people at all they will earn business just from being in the area, that doesn't mean there was a secret deal for Natalee's remains.  And I don't want to just pick on Kyle. 

I am so appalled by the hiding from the family and the FBI the ROV videos, the attempted media manipulation and the eventual selling of the rights to them for a documentary that I cannot overlook it.  I will not just not do anything, not say anything. 

I wasn't going to go see BFN, but I did.  I didn't read much, just the beginning page with Debbie's original post.  I do see the other perspective, I believe them when they express how they feel about it.  And the whole thing hurts.   

Moreover, it is not only unproductive, but just plain ridiculous that a reasoned and rational discussion of the issues cannot be had by all sides together without it degenerating into crazy. 

Lifesong ... I did not respond because I did not realize that Kyle Kingman was writing a book.  I thought that a Monkey in the know would respond.

I have definite feelings in regards to dialoging differing perspectives on this topic.

Lifesong ... I am a believer in Kyle Kingman's own words which were submitted to the Natalee's Freebirds' forum.  In my opinion ... those who uphold John Silvetti after reading Kyle Kingman's own words ... are also abetting a man who participated in the finale to the great Aruban coverup that has denied Natalee Holloway justice since May 30, 2005.

From my perspective ... I consider it a betrayal to Natalee Holloway and her family to dialogue whether John Silvetti's actions as project head can be justified.  I will not go there.  It is a black and white issue for me.  No grey area.

Janet

It was actually nothing more than a crack at Kyle's dramatic writing style in that piece.  When I saw how it looked posted, it looked like quite a little smarta** remark toward your post, which was not at all what I meant.

I think we agree on most things, and I do respect your position.  I'm just not as certain as you are yet.

Something is holding me back and I'm trying to figure it out.  I think Kyle has lost just enough credibility with me at this point that his words begin to mean less as he continues to contradict them with more words that come out. 

I believe the pictures.  I believe the things that can be verified. 

I'm not at all ok with the fact that Kyle points to Silvetti as being the bad guy, but it's Kyle, Trahan and Schaefer sitting on the secret videos and trying to make deals.  Kyle gets no pass from me on that.  How dare he - while he's posting on all these message boards about his righteous faith.     How much do his words really mean in that case?

That said, I'm sure it's obvious my opinions are still forming and changing.  On some subjects, that is a permanent state for me.  I'm ok with it, it only means I'm growing.  I can understand how it could be trying for others, but it really is how I sort things out sometimes.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #611 on: March 04, 2009, 09:44:40 PM »

Do you think jen's response to BFN will be copied and pasted???? ....................... I doubt it.

No, according to the head of that blog THEY do not copy and paste.  What do you think?

Well, do you think any of them will actually READ it at SM??

No doubt about it.  They now have all the CnG group (formerly SM) posting there.

Anyone else ever notice how former posters from here attacked and attacked and attacked other posters.  They then go elsewhere and pretend THEY were the ones being attacked.

Just unreal to me.

I read on the Gold Monkey discussion forum where SS was undermining me by mimicking my writing style.  That bothered me to some extent because my writing style has nothing to do with the Persistence topic ... the CAPS topic.  I would rather SS would just say ... I disagree with Tamikosmom position on Kyle Kingman/John Silvetti because ....

However ... what really hurt was Vicky's response.

Other than positive communication which involved the Aruba protests ... I do not believe we have ever dialogued.

Janet

I thought that SS had stooped to a new low of bitterness when I read that, Janet.
I was so disappointed in her.

And the attack SS claims happened never did.  SS said those things then pretended other posters here had.  SS was asked to show where anybody said any of those things and could not because no one said them.

Seems to be a pattern with her.    

I didn't see the post that is being discussed, I'm glad I didn't; I'm sure it would have pissed me off and made my blood pressure rise.  Any person, especially anyone who claims to want Justice for Natalee Holloway, has to be in a very sad state of mind to be cruel to Janet.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: March 04, 2009, 09:59:22 PM »

Snipped from BFN:

Spare me the obligatory suck up post to BFN. And please stop the pathetic attempt at creating drama where there is none with lies. We know who you normally post as.

I will say this one more time to the hopelessly pathetic individuals who waste their time trying to cause trouble and are consumed with hate.

NOTHING THAT YOU DO ON THE INTERNET CAN AFFECT A REAL LIFE FRIENDSHIP.

NEWSFLASH TO HATER ... BETH AND I ARE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE.

I know this just drives you crazy ... so get over it.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 10:27:28 PM by Red » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: March 04, 2009, 10:08:31 PM »

Thanks Red 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: March 04, 2009, 10:10:16 PM »

Janet

It was actually nothing more than a crack at Kyle's dramatic writing style in that piece.  When I saw how it looked posted, it looked like quite a little smarta** remark toward your post, which was not at all what I meant.

I think we agree on most things, and I do respect your position.  I'm just not as certain as you are yet.

Something is holding me back and I'm trying to figure it out.  I think Kyle has lost just enough credibility with me at this point that his words begin to mean less as he continues to contradict them with more words that come out. 

I'm not at all ok with the fact that Kyle points to Silvetti as being the bad guy, but it's Kyle, Trahan and Schaefer sitting on the secret videos and trying to make deals.  Kyle gets no pass from me on that.  How dare he - while he's posting on all these message boards about his righteous faith.     How much do his words really mean in that case?

That said, I'm sure it's obvious my opinions are still forming and changing.  On some subjects, that is a permanent state for me.  I'm ok with it, it only means I'm growing.  I can understand how it could be trying for others, but it really is how I sort things out sometimes.

I am not given Tim Trahan or Louis Schaefer a pass.  In all probability ... they were participants behind the scenes to the furthering of the Aruban coverup.  However ... Trahan and Schaefer were not on board the Persistence on January 7, 2008 when John Silvetti allowed the enemy unchallenged possession of what could have been Natalee Holloway's remains.  There was no FBI observant ... there was no Persistence observant .... there was no American diver.  The samples were photographed by the divers and taken directly to the Aruban vessel.

Lifesong ... I contend that any justification of John Silvetti lack of participation in the recovery process of the samples which were in that trap is an outright betrayal of Natalee Holloway ... an outright betrayal of her family and ... an outright betrayal of those who stood behind the Persistence undertaking in their prayers and monetary support.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: March 04, 2009, 10:11:49 PM »

Red said: "Newsflash to Hater"

That cheered me up.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #616 on: March 04, 2009, 10:17:32 PM »

Red said: "Newsflash to Hater"

That cheered me up.

Me too!   

(I may have even felt a little wave of "hinky" rush over me!)   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: March 04, 2009, 10:19:03 PM »

Instead of all the high drama, how about a logical explanation for what Kyle Kingman posted in regard to the manner in which the contents of the trap were handled?

Were the contents or were they not given exclusively to ALE?

PERSONA NON GRATA

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: March 04, 2009, 10:21:41 PM »

O/T  Did anyone else notice that huge lottery winning in New Jersey.

And 2NJ just happens to be missing???

You don't suppose?

Just kidding but did think of her when I saw where the winning ticket was sold.

She is on a vacation!  Honest!  I wish she were the winner though!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: March 04, 2009, 10:21:49 PM »

Janet

I am not given Tim Trahan or Louis Schaefer a pass.  In all probability ... they were participants behind the scenes to the furthering of the Aruban coverup.  However ... Trahan and Schaefer were not on board the Persistence on January 7, 2008 when John Silvetti allowed the enemy unchallenged possession of what could have been Natalee Holloway's remains.  There was no FBI observant ... there was no Persistence observant .... there was no American diver.  The samples were photographed by the divers and taken directly to the Aruban vessel.

Lifesong ... I contend that any justification of John Silvetti lack of participation in the recovery process of the samples which were in that trap is an outright betrayal of Natalee Holloway ... an outright betrayal of her family and ... an outright betrayal of those who stood behind the Persistence undertaking in their prayers and monetary support.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

I completely understand and I can feel your conviction from here.  I'm certainly not arguing with your points.  I just still need to prove it because if John Silvetti betrayed Natalee herself, as well as her family, on purpose and with intent then imo, Tim Miller would have nothing more to do with him.  I obviously don't have all the information, as I'm unable to reconcile that yet.  Tim Miller holds more credibility for me than Kyle Kingman.  No contest.

I'm so glad we can talk this out without trying to bully each other into adopting our opinion or resorting to emotional tirades. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.