April 23, 2024, 11:02:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 176235 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: March 04, 2009, 10:22:02 PM »

Red said: "Newsflash to Hater"

That cheered me up.

Amen RED..

Again.I'm here for one reason!JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY.I will stand steadfast with the Monkey's..I appreciate the continued enlightenment from many different monkey's.We all are evolving and at our own pace but,i know that those that have NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S interest first,will have NO problem helping me LOGICALLY understand,where this skydiving,banana throwing Monkey is wrong!For that i am greatful.Just show me the way!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: March 04, 2009, 10:22:10 PM »

caesu,

Oh, did Brinkman really say he wanted to send the Dutch Marines to restore order?

I love it!  I know it probably won't happen but just saying it has to infuriate Rudy and Nels and the gang.

yes, he said that. i've taped the debate. i might put some clips online.
you see Brinkman ranting and the others getting somewhat nervous.
but... also other parties are inching closer to Brinkman. voicing the same concerns in more polite terms.
Brinkman's party is the largest in the polls now (although this is because of Wilders).
but they can't stick their head in the sand much longer.

watch here Brinkman's questions to Bijleveld. with subtitling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PItEt1zcuew

other members of parliament are also worried. but in more moderate terms.

as Brinkman's party is now the largest party in the polls,
they are getting closer to Brinkman's stance about corruption.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: March 04, 2009, 10:22:57 PM »

That cheered me up.

Me too!   

(I may have even felt a little wave of "hinky" rush over me!)   

That "hinky" feeling is like no other.  You never know when it is going to come.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: March 04, 2009, 10:23:22 PM »

That cheered me up.

Me too!   

(I may have even felt a little wave of "hinky" rush over me!)   

O' Lord Janet.Look at what you've done...TM is getting Hinky too..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: March 04, 2009, 10:25:53 PM »

Thanks Caesu!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #625 on: March 04, 2009, 10:26:22 PM »

caesu,

Oh, did Brinkman really say he wanted to send the Dutch Marines to restore order?

I love it!  I know it probably won't happen but just saying it has to infuriate Rudy and Nels and the gang.

but... also other parties are inching closer to Brinkman. voicing the same concerns in more polite terms.
Brinkman's party is the largest in the polls now (although this is because of Wilders).

Thanks caesu!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: March 04, 2009, 10:26:32 PM »

New member at GM..Johan555!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: March 04, 2009, 10:27:55 PM »

Keepthefaith, texasmom, cajun miracle, Red, San, wreck, caesu, Lifesong, AZSunny, Anna, Magnolia, BUCKSHOT, hotping

Look at the rafters..What a great bunch

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: March 04, 2009, 10:29:15 PM »

Keepthefaith, texasmom, cajun miracle, Red, San, wreck, caesu, Lifesong, AZSunny, Anna, Magnolia, BUCKSHOT, hotping

Look at the rafters..What a great bunch

Tamikosmom.There you are.....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: March 04, 2009, 10:31:15 PM »

That cheered me up.

Amen RED..

Again.I'm here for one reason!JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY.I will stand steadfast with the Monkey's..I appreciate the continued enlightenment from many different monkey's.We all are evolving and at our own pace but,i know that those that have NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S interest first,will have NO problem helping me LOGICALLY understand,where this skydiving,banana throwing Monkey is wrong!For that i am greatful.Just show me the way!

I meant to tell you I LOVE your avi.  CBB really did a fantastic job on that one. Suits you
to a tee.

And Red, wise words from a wise man. Thanks.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: March 04, 2009, 10:32:20 PM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: March 04, 2009, 10:33:43 PM »

caesu,

Caesu,  I am so glad to see Brinkman is still out there and moving forward.  I watched him on Fox's Bill O'Reilly show and believe he handled himself very well considering the person he was up against.  He does not "mince" words that is for sure.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: March 04, 2009, 10:37:07 PM »

And let me add just one more thing. Even though I have a personal friendship with Beth ... SM has never, not once been beholden to the family in any way during this case. This site is called Scared Monkeys, not taking the name sake of a missing person even though I was also friends with the original owner who created BFN.

Scared Monkeys always questions ... that is the responsible thing to do otherwise one would just be propaganda.

For people who claim that no one is supposed to ever question anyone who has searched for Natalee Holloway I would add this little tid bit. Didn't RED search for NH with TES long before many others did? The answer would be yes and I certainly see many shepple questioning RED and SM. So I guess those people would be, ah ... hypocrites!

Can't question The Persistence but you can question me. That's consistent. Funny, I never sold any rights to my search for NH to Date Line. As a matter of fact my interviews on Court TV and dealings with MSNBC with pics were all free of charge. In a day and age where everyone tries to cash in on pics, I had exclusive pics and never charged a dime.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: March 04, 2009, 10:37:13 PM »

Scared Monkeys is where it is at 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: March 04, 2009, 10:37:36 PM »

That cheered me up.

Amen RED..

I meant to tell you I LOVE your avi.  CBB really did a fantastic job on that one. Suits you
to a tee.

And Red, wise words from a wise man. Thanks.

Thanx Blue Moon!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: March 04, 2009, 10:38:20 PM »

Begs the question, what has happened to CnG? 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: March 04, 2009, 10:38:48 PM »

caesu,

snip
snip

Caesu,  I am so glad to see Brinkman is still out there and moving forward.  I watched him on Fox's Bill O'Reilly show and believe he handled himself very well considering the person he was up against.  He does not "mince" words that is for sure.

When did you see this Blue Moon, was it tonight?  If so, thought I might catch the repeat!  TIA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: March 04, 2009, 10:40:03 PM »

And let me add just one more thing. Even though I have a personal friendship with Beth ... SM has never, not once been beholden to the family in any way during this case. This site is called Scared Monkeys, not taking the name sake of a missing person even though I was also friends with the original owner who created BFN.

Scared Monkeys always questions ... that is the responsible thing to do otherwise one would just be propaganda.

For people who claim that no one is supposed to ever question anyone who has searched for Natalee Holloway I would add this little tid bit. Didn't RED search for NH with TES long before many others did? The answer would be yes and I certainly see many shepple questioning RED and SM. So I guess those people would be, ah ... hypocrites!

Can't question The Persistence but you can question me. That's consistent. Funny, I never sold any rights to my search for NH to Date Line. As a matter of fact my interviews on Court TV and dealings with MSNBC with pics were all free of charge. In a day and age where everyone tries to cash in on pics, I had exclusive pics and never charged a dime.

And that's where it's at RED!God Bless you RED...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: March 04, 2009, 10:40:19 PM »

A REMINDER

PRIVATE EYE - BETH HOLLOWAY'S BROTHER

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

... But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #690 on: March 13, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

don't believe that Kyle or anyone else is allowed to review the case documents, according to the policy of the prosecutors office. I thought the beauty of the Persistence is that they were to do a true grid seach mission which depends not on psychics or even tips from the authorities, and as such their work would be independent of the investigation. They were there simply to attempt to search a predefined area for Natalee's remains. So I am not sure why they have been lured into defending the work of the Aruban authorities or a discussion of the validity of the investigation as they are not knowledgeable as to the investigation, other than what they have been told by these Arubans. There are an awful lot of highly educated people who have been chumped by people of far less formal education. A well trained police force is not thwarted by a grieving mother and the media.

And Kyle, I by no means am being disrespectful, I think you are brilliant, sincerely. But I don't think your education or work experience has prepared you for a cover up by these types of people. And I think you may be severely underestimating the education, experience, and wisdom of the monkeys and other coverup believers. Don't let them make a fool of you. We need you.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: March 04, 2009, 10:43:22 PM »

Begs the question, what has happened to CnG? 

Maybe it is a new strategy.  Maybe it is a new driveby location now that road blocks prevent many prodicals driving by the Monkey cage.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.