April 26, 2024, 06:22:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 176340 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: March 04, 2009, 10:44:36 PM »

And let me add just one more thing. Even though I have a personal friendship with Beth ... SM has never, not once been beholden to the family in any way during this case. This site is called Scared Monkeys, not taking the name sake of a missing person even though I was also friends with the original owner who created BFN.

Scared Monkeys always questions ... that is the responsible thing to do otherwise one would just be propaganda.

For people who claim that no one is supposed to ever question anyone who has searched for Natalee Holloway I would add this little tid bit. Didn't RED search for NH with TES long before many others did? The answer would be yes and I certainly see many shepple questioning RED and SM. So I guess those people would be, ah ... hypocrites!

Can't question The Persistence but you can question me. That's consistent. Funny, I never sold any rights to my search for NH to Date Line. As a matter of fact my interviews on Court TV and dealings with MSNBC with pics were all free of charge. In a day and age where everyone tries to cash in on pics, I had exclusive pics and never charged a dime.

BRAVO!  Thanks Red!  This says it all!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #641 on: March 04, 2009, 10:45:44 PM »

And let me add just one more thing. Even though I have a personal friendship with Beth ... SM has never, not once been beholden to the family in any way during this case. This site is called Scared Monkeys, not taking the name sake of a missing person even though I was also friends with the original owner who created BFN.

Scared Monkeys always questions ... that is the responsible thing to do otherwise one would just be propaganda.

For people who claim that no one is supposed to ever question anyone who has searched for Natalee Holloway I would add this little tid bit. Didn't RED search for NH with TES long before many others did? The answer would be yes and I certainly see many shepple questioning RED and SM. So I guess those people would be, ah ... hypocrites!

Can't question The Persistence but you can question me. That's consistent. Funny, I never sold any rights to my search for NH to Date Line. As a matter of fact my interviews on Court TV and dealings with MSNBC with pics were all free of charge. In a day and age where everyone tries to cash in on pics, I had exclusive pics and never charged a dime.

Thank you Red, and God bless you and Mrs. Red.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: March 04, 2009, 10:47:11 PM »

Scared Monkeys is where it is at 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: March 04, 2009, 10:47:46 PM »

caesu,

Oh, did Brinkman really say he wanted to send the Dutch Marines to restore order?

I love it!  I know it probably won't happen but just saying it has to infuriate Rudy and Nels and the gang.

yes, he said that. i've taped the debate. i might put some clips online.
you see Brinkman ranting and the others getting somewhat nervous.
but... also other parties are inching closer to Brinkman. voicing the same concerns in more polite terms.
Brinkman's party is the largest in the polls now (although this is because of Wilders).
but they can't stick their head in the sand much longer.

watch here Brinkman's questions to Bijleveld. with subtitling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PItEt1zcuew

other members of parliament are also worried. but in more moderate terms.

as Brinkman's party is now the largest party in the polls,
they are getting closer to Brinkman's stance about corruption.

Caesu,  I am so glad to see Brinkman is still out there and moving forward.  I watched him on Fox's Bill O'Reilly show and believe he handled himself very well considering the person he was up against.  He does not "mince" words that is for sure.

i remember Brinkman only appearing on Greta.

the leader of his party, Geert Wilders, was on BOR, Glenn Beck, CNN, last week.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: March 04, 2009, 10:52:23 PM »

New member at GM..Johan555!

Begs the question, what has happened to CnG? 

Their all at BFN now.  Checked in on it today. Interesting conversations over there.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: March 04, 2009, 10:53:28 PM »

I've been wondering about that too.   

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: March 04, 2009, 10:54:29 PM »

caesu,

Oh, did Brinkman really say he wanted to send the Dutch Marines to restore order?

I love it!  I know it probably won't happen but just saying it has to infuriate Rudy and Nels and the gang.

snip
snip

Caesu,  I am so glad to see Brinkman is still out there and moving forward.  I watched him on Fox's Bill O'Reilly show and believe he handled himself very well considering the person he was up against.  He does not "mince" words that is for sure.

When did you see this Blue Moon, was it tonight?  If so, thought I might catch the repeat!  TIA

He was on a couple weeks ago (I think). It was when he was banned from entering England so he came here and was on Bill O's show.  I'll look and see if I can find it for you.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: March 04, 2009, 10:55:04 PM »

WOW!!

texasmom is feeling really hinky.  She must have given Scout and his sister ... who were lying asleep on her feet under the computer table ... quite a rude awaking when she got up to do her hinky dance.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: March 04, 2009, 10:58:20 PM »

WOW!!

texasmom is feeling really hinky.  She must have given Scout and his sister ... who were lying asleep on her feet under the computer table ... quite a rude awaking when she got up to do her hinky dance.

Janet

They love it Janet!  When I'm happy or even a little hinky; they are too!   

(probably only because they think there may be an extra jerky treat in it for them somewhere!)   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: March 04, 2009, 10:58:56 PM »

Their all at BFN now.  Checked in on it today. Interesting conversations over there.

So is CnG no more?

Klaaaas .... you know everything.  What's up?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: March 04, 2009, 10:59:14 PM »

WOW!!

Janet

(probably only because they think there may be an extra jerky treat in it for them somewhere!)   

Come on TM.Do it...Give em a Jerky treat from the Monkey's...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: March 04, 2009, 11:00:37 PM »

WOW!!

Janet

Brandi would be cowering behind the couch.

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: March 04, 2009, 11:01:26 PM »

Imagine that!  Searching before it became a commercial endeavor.

And in the dump with no protective gear because Aruba refused to provide any, getting sick and all the rest.  Tim Miller showing up at the Sloot compound with the dogs and being yelled at by Paulus.

Yes, some of us remember when it was about finding Natalee.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: March 04, 2009, 11:02:58 PM »

WOW!!

Janet

Ohhhh alrighty then.....

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: March 04, 2009, 11:04:11 PM »

WOW!!

Janet

Ohhhh alrighty then.....

Yeahhhhh! .Have two cats.Love animals!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: March 04, 2009, 11:04:24 PM »

Ok - Ktf...that's enough lazypantsing around, lets get back to work.

How about we see if we've missed anything on GeoLabs, that's Silvetti's corporate entity. 

Did you have this?  I think Jen posted it.  My To-Do Notes file...well...I just went looking for Silvetti/GeoLab and found this buried around page 89! 

Jen said:
Is this the connection?
aruba decided 2-12
letter dated 2-22-08

Juan Manuel Truilloc/ serrano, spainmaritime and transport business solutions, bv 

rotterdam royal haskoning

Maritime & Transport Business Solutions B.V.
Wijnhaven 3E
3011 WG ROTTERDAM
The Netherlands http://www.mtbs.nl/contact

experience2008-2009 Netherlands Antilles Transaction Advisor Barcadera Port
http://www.mtbs.nl/projectslist

Transaction Advisor Barcadera Port
Netherlands Antilles 2008-2009

mtbs was hired as a transaction advisor by the Ministry of Tourism and Transportation of Aruba to assist the Aruba government by implementing 4 port related investments. The investments concerned a cruise and container terminal, real estate and a free zone. Legal and PPP advise was provided and several strategic scenario's were developed of which the financial feasibility was assessed.
In the second phase mtbs is responsible for implementing the transaction through a competitive tender process.

http://www.mtbs.nl/assignment/transaction_advisor_barcadera_port

----------------------------

2007-2007 United Arab Emirates
Industrial Port of Abu Dhabi Feasibility Study
http://www.mtbs.nl/projectslist?page=1 

In January 2004, Dolphin Energy announced the award of its initial Dolphin Project contracts – for construction of the Ras Laffan processing plant, supply of its compression units and construction of two offshore production platforms respectively. In April, EPC awards were made for the twin sealines in Qatari waters, and for the construction of the Export Pipeline itself, and in November the EPC award was made for construction of the Taweelah gas receiving facilities in Abu Dhabi
http://www.dolphinenergy.com/Public/media-center/20050302.htm

July 2006
Dolphin  Project - geolab

GeoLab srl (Pozzuoli, Italy)
recently established a permanent base in the Middle East. A new commercial and operational office, currently being used to support the Dolphin Project, has been established in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Hmirates.

According to CieoLab, the company's short-term business development plan includes the set-up of a Middle East branch in Bahrain and a logistic base with data processing and workshop facilities in Abu Dhabihttp://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa5367/is_200607/ai_n21395954

press releases
29 Feb 2008
Geolab Srl
has been operating in the region since May 2005 and in July 2007 completed the undertaking Survey and ROV Support Services on behalf of the various EPIC Contractors involved in the Dolphin Project utilising our in-house vessels DP Reel and Sentinel and also third party vessel Gulmar Eagle.

In 2006 Geolab Srl provided survey positioning in support of Modern Computer Services during the undertaking of the ADMA OPCO ROV digital video acquisition, survey inspection of subsea pipelines with a total of 720 km being inspected.

Geolab have realised the region as an important market and to show our future commitment to the region, also offer clients an alternative choice of Survey and ROV contractor are in the final stages of registration of a Middle East Branch this will be .located in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates.

Geolab Srl shall be assigning to the region our in-house dedicated DP Class 1 ROV survey support and light construction vessel the DP Geo which was formally the RSV Salgueiro recently acquired from Subsea 7 and is currently undergoing refurbishment in Europe the vessel shall be available in early April 2008.

The Middle-East Branch has recently secured a 180 days contract for Geophysical Surveys Mapping Pipelines and Jackets in Middle East Region and is discussing with several major local contractors long-term agreements for provision of Survey and Positioning Services.
http://www.oceanologyinternational.com/page.cfm/T=m/Action=Press/PressID=104

GeoLab track-record comprises a large number of the most prestigious and technical demanding projects including, but not limited to, the following:

PIPELINES & PLATFORMS

Shallow Water

Adriatic Installation Campaign 2008
Bahr Essalam Project
Sabratha Platform Project
DIDON Field Project
Temsah Project
TMPC
Taurt Platform Project
Taurt Pipeline Project
El-Arish to Ashqelon
Rosetta PIM Project
AWA Paloukou & Ikalou
Mafumeira
Mimas & Thetys Development
Shearwater & Galleon Projects
Dolphin Project
ADMA-OPCO 2006 Pipeline Inspection Campaign

DEEP WATER

AQABA Project
LGTS Greenstream Project
Dalia Project
Burullus Phase IV

CABLES

Sirius, Solas & Esat Projects
Italy-Greece FOL & HDVC Interconnector
SACOI Project
Bass-Link Project
SAPEI Project
Neptune Project
Dolphin Umbilicals Project

OTHER MARKETS

SINPOS Project
TECSIS Project
ARCHEOMAR Project
IMDH Namibia and Angola Mining Surveys

http://www.geolab.it/geolab_eng/geoLay_progetti.html

September 26, 2005

Juan Manuel Trujillo has joined the New York office of Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP as a partner in the Finance & Bankruptcy practice group. Trujillo, most recently with Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher in New York, specializes in international, cross-border and corporate transactions and foreign investment.

James J. McGuire, managing partner of the firm's New York office, said, "We are delighted to have Juan join the firm. He will strengthen our finance practice firmwide and extend the firm's Hispanic/Latino Business group to a national platform
http://www.sheppardmullin.com/press-releases-139.html

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #656 on: March 04, 2009, 11:04:25 PM »

BRAVO!  Thanks Red!  This says it all!

This Moneky is applauding!  Thanks Red for all you have done.  And Klaas, you too, you're the best.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: March 04, 2009, 11:05:26 PM »

WOW!!

Janet

Janet

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: March 04, 2009, 11:05:50 PM »

Caesu, you may be right but I was for certain he was on Bill O'Reilly also.  Cannot find it though.  Sorry.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: March 04, 2009, 11:07:22 PM »

WOW!!

Janet

Janet

JANET!!!      

The hinky dance!            

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.