March 28, 2024, 12:13:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 175319 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: March 04, 2009, 11:08:26 PM »

Caesu, you may be right but I was for certain he was on Bill O'Reilly also.  Cannot find it though.  Sorry.

Blue Moon, Wilders is the uncle of Brinkman and there is a family resemblance IMO.  I think it may have been Wilders you are thinking of?

Wilders is the one who was blocked from entering the UK.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: March 04, 2009, 11:11:01 PM »

O'Reilly - Geert Wilders (2/23/09)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88blBiWV8AY

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: March 04, 2009, 11:11:05 PM »

Caesu, you may be right but I was for certain he was on Bill O'Reilly also.  Cannot find it though.  Sorry.

Blue Moon, Wilders is the uncle of Brinkman and there is a family resemblance IMO.  I think it may have been Wilders you are thinking of?

Wilders is the one who was blocked from entering the UK.

Thanks.  I guess that is what it is.  But anyway he still held his own to have just been banned from entering England.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: March 04, 2009, 11:11:32 PM »

i think you have seen this: Bill O'Reilly - Geert Wilders (2/23/09)

and this is Brinkman this morning:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PItEt1zcuew

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #664 on: March 04, 2009, 11:11:58 PM »

O'Reilly - Geert Wilders (2/23/09)

Thanks Janet!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: March 04, 2009, 11:12:18 PM »

Bedtime beckons.  Have a good night.

Justice for Natalee.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: March 04, 2009, 11:13:54 PM »

Scared Monkeys is where it is at 

WOW!!

texasmom is feeling really hinky.  She must have given Scout and his sister ... who were lying asleep on her feet under the computer table ... quite a rude awaking when she got up to do her hinky dance.

Janet

They love it Janet!  When I'm happy or even a little hinky; they are too!   

(probably only because they think there may be an extra jerky treat in it for them somewhere!)   

Brandi would be cowering behind the couch.

Janet

JANET!!!      

The hinky dance!            

OK.  Here goes.

THE HINKY WITH A FLAIR

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: March 04, 2009, 11:14:20 PM »

Justice for Natalee.

Goodnight BlueMoon!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: March 04, 2009, 11:14:52 PM »

Justice for Natalee.

Goodnight Blue Moon!  

And thanks for mentioning the BOR show, I'm sure the interview with Geert Wilders is one I'll find interesting too!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: March 04, 2009, 11:15:01 PM »

Justice for Natalee.

Good Night Blue Moon.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: March 04, 2009, 11:15:29 PM »

New member at GM..Johan555!

Begs the question, what has happened to CnG? 

Their all at BFN now.  Checked in on it today. Interesting conversations over there.

So is CnG no more?

Klaaaas .... you know everything.  What's up?

Janet

Janet - I really don't know.  Just seems odd the members of CnG that were interrested in the NH case are now joining and posting at BFN and Goldmonkey.  Guess CnG isn't busy enough for them? 
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: March 04, 2009, 11:15:37 PM »

DIALOGUE: KYLE KINGMAN - TAMIKOSMOM - PRIVATE EYE

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #191 on: March 19, 2008, 07:59:59 PM »

Hi Kyle.  It's me ... Tamikosmom ... your worst nightmare.

I sincerely tried to spare you from my prying questions but ... I lack self discipline ... I am so nosy.

Were any members of the Persistence present when the Arubans took possessin of the contents of the cage/trap?  Were the contents itemized ... photos taken?  Was an authorized receipt obtained?

In other words ... was there an official chain of command that went from the Persistence to the Arubans or ... did the Persistence not have any control?

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.180

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

Janet, you aren't even a bad dream, let alone a nightmare.  We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.    The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.200

b]private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »[/b]

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245
[/quote]

Very telling to me.
And to think Idstlou claims the family knows of this and thinks nothing of it.
Must have told them the wrong story.
Same as Aruba sent the wrong sample to be tested.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: March 04, 2009, 11:16:54 PM »

Justice for Natalee.

Goodnight Blue Moon!  God Bless.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: March 04, 2009, 11:18:22 PM »

New member at GM..Johan555!

Begs the question, what has happened to CnG? 

Their all at BFN now.  Checked in on it today. Interesting conversations over there.

So is CnG no more?

Klaaaas .... you know everything.  What's up?

Janet

Janet - I really don't know.  Just seems odd the members of CnG that were interrested in the NH case are now joining and posting at BFN and Goldmonkey.  Guess CnG isn't busy enough for them? 

Thank you Klaas

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: March 04, 2009, 11:22:37 PM »

I think I put my back out doing THE HINKY with Lifesong.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
8:20 PM PT

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: March 04, 2009, 11:23:49 PM »

LIfeSong..Gulmar Eagle is a Ship from Gulmar offshore as well as Schaefer's Gulmar Falcon and Condor!That slipped me the first time.May or may not be a connection or an indirect one at that.I do feel if we keep going we'll find it.Hotping!Help out.Companies i continue to look at are Acergy
     Legacy Offshore
     Helix
     Superior Energy
     Pdvsa (Venezuela)
     Ecopetrol (Colombia)
     Petrobras (Brazil)
     Gazprom(Russia)
     Royal Dutch Shell (Netherlands)
     Chevron(USA)

Many others as well Hotping.Caldive..There are so many subsidiaries.WE just need to keep digging!It will pop up when we least expect it!

press releases
29 Feb 2008
Geolab Srl has been operating in the region since May 2005 and in July 2007 completed the undertaking Survey and ROV Support Services on behalf of the various EPIC Contractors involved in the Dolphin Project utilising our in-house vessels DP Reel and Sentinel and also third party vessel Gulmar Eagle.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: March 04, 2009, 11:24:46 PM »

Janet

GRAVITY DICTATES JANET..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: March 04, 2009, 11:26:31 PM »

Janet

A little rest, and you'll be ready to "hinky dance" again in the morning!

Goodnight Janet!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: March 04, 2009, 11:27:07 PM »

Janet

GRAVITY DICTATES JANET..

You are so cheeky Keepthefaith.  Baaaad boy.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: March 04, 2009, 11:27:45 PM »

Janet

GRAVITY DICTATES JANET..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.