March 28, 2024, 07:04:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 175316 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: March 05, 2009, 12:43:52 AM »

Lifesong

My take on the following Kyle Kingman post to the SM Forum.

Janet

++++++++

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

Janet, you aren't even a bad dream, let alone a nightmare.

Kyle ... I do believe that time has proven you wrong.  I am your worst nighmare and will continue to be until you do right and reveal all to the family/ FBI  regarding the happenings on board the Persistence encompassing the recovery process of the samples taken from the trap.

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part.

Kyle ... there was nothing stopping John Silvetti from having the crew of the Persistence involved in the recovery process as witnesses.  There was nothing stopping John Silvetti from having at least one American diver involved in the recovery process.  There was nothing stopping John Silvetti from having an FBI observant present.  There was nothing stopping John Silvetti from taking pictures of the samples prior to the Aruban taking possession.

I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.

After reading your own words submitted to the Natalee's Freebirds ... appreciate the position you were in.

The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

There was nothing stopping John Silvetti from demanding that those underwater photos be shared with him.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.200

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Thank you, Janet!  I'm working on the post now, and it's helping me untangle my thoughts already - I had started lining up Kyle's statements to add the Dec. 30th meeting onboard the Persistence to the timeline (a.k.a. The Hinky Meeting).  Somehow I ended up with more questions than I'd started with.  Essentially, if Kyle is telling the truth, then his statements of the consecutive events, even from different posts, should line up together...any consistent absences of information may become more noticeable as well. 

Lifesong ... Kyle Kingman's words to the Natalee's Freebirds forum are the most honest about his feelings.

Compare the above two quotes of the same incident.  The facts do not change but on the SM open forum Kyle attempts to justify why the Persistence was not involved in the recovery process which is a bunch of poo poo.

In the following quote posted in the Natalee's Freebirds' forum ... Kyle claims that John's apparent disinterest in the recovery process may have had something to do with self-serving interests.

Janet

+++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
06/13/08 - John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: March 05, 2009, 12:46:42 AM »

GOOD NIGHT ALL!!

I am really off this time.

Janet
9:45 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: March 05, 2009, 12:48:48 AM »

GOOD NIGHT ALL!!

Janet

Till tomorrow Tamikosmom..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #703 on: March 05, 2009, 12:49:05 AM »

GOOD NIGHT ALL!!

Janet

Goodnight Janet!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: March 05, 2009, 01:08:35 AM »

3/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 21

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

ihra y team aruba invadiendo baton rouge, louisiana.

baton rouge, louisiana will is the previous to stop in locual without doubt is bay is one another year pisa for we proud in the sport of drag race (internatcional) “team aruba”. mardi gras nationals teni march 6 for 8 will is the first of 10 evento (8 in merca y 2 in canada) cu is form part of the nitro jam world championship. after of they reciente pruebanan at bradenton y at where during the “us street nationals- pro street category, team aruba owing to know of bay till end y después of owing to completamente refresh they engine, team aruba y his crew is feel they in one posición of can is competitivo y can aspira at one posición mucho more high in the standing mundial y cu premios big at view. jon kaase in that the confiansa is of can produci the power for is solido y consistente in temponan of 6.20 y the habilidadnan of ven eman y carl baker of can give trevor eman the set-up for can accomplish cu the paper of more important, esta earn. make one good paper at baton rouge is important y will serve because; estimulo for her remainder of the “season”.plannan is earnest for accomplish cu all the evenementonan incluiendo esnan more remoto esta esnan at canada. cu the decision of establese y make city or union, south carolina they thirst oficial, team aruba is try of clip substancialmente the viahenan y they gastonan. without embargo much thousand of millas will being corri for can accomplish cu all the evenementonan. the sacrificionan tanto financiero because; in time of all esnan involvi will is much but all will is vale la pena hour cu the metanan principal is for accomplish cu the tarea of can being considera one digno agent of we island y we hendenan y all locual they're aspira. for can accomplish cu the compromisonan team aruba have to can count ; on sosten financiero of various instancias y/of sponsors. team aruba is confia of can follow ricibi the respaldo necesario for follow accomplish cu his aim principal of representa aruba in the mihor form possible. of they near team aruba is compromete y always owing to accomplish cabalmente cu the compromisonan make y owing to stop become one of the attraccionan more big of ihra atraendo thousand of fanaticos at the various caredanan in cual they're participa because; also evenementonan special of cual they owing to come is form part. come across. part principal of this is debi at the edad, capacidad mental y the profesionalismo cu cual trevor eman is desempenja his job because; driver of one of the more veloz pro stock in ihra. team aruba is give one thanks sincero at all esnan cu always owing to know of have the confianza in the equipo y his integrantenan. aruba all is desea team aruba all clase of éxito y cu all you sonjonan become realidad.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: March 05, 2009, 01:23:40 AM »

3/5/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

time is cabando. refineria still not owing to wordo bendi

awemainta owing to talk cu bill day, that owing to confirma cu have more cu one are interesa, y cu they owing to come look at the refineria. but so far cu the know, not have negociacion self cu the gruponan here, cu as bill day owing to tell, they're abstene of menciona even name of esnan interesa. but as menciona, not have negociacion, but they're ten papiando.

Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

contrario at one cantidad of rumor although cu have several interesado, valero his refineria at aruba not owing to being bendi

yesterday (atrobe) had rumornan cu the are chinese, esta petro-china owing to cumpra refineria of valero at aruba. owing to bay so far, cu principio of another month, the name will change also. because; cu the rumornan here is persistente, we of awemainta owing to cuminsa at take contacto cu the relacionista publico at aruba, sra. mariaina arends-croes, that after owing to haci some averiguacion, owing to debolbe we call, saying cu not have nothing concreto of one or another throw, but owing to referi we at office principal at san antonio, y for take contacto cu bill day. awemainta owing to accomplish cu the sugerencia ey also, y we owing to talk cu bill day, that owing to confirma cu have more cu one are interesa, y cu they owing to come look at the refineria. but so far cu the know, not have negociacion self cu the gruponan here, cu as bill day owing to tell, they're abstene of menciona even name of esnan interesa. but as menciona, not have negociacion, but they're ten papiando. do not custumber cu valero is reacciona on rumornan. y pesey till so far cu the situation is, bill day is tell, cu valero do not bendi y they will follow busca interesado for cumpra the refineria.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: March 05, 2009, 01:24:35 AM »

Link for my last post!  Sorry about that! 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: March 05, 2009, 01:25:04 AM »

Keepthefaith, Lifesong, texasmom, cp405, klaasend, Magnolia

I must say hello to all!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: March 05, 2009, 01:25:31 AM »

Come on TM!Concentrate!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: March 05, 2009, 01:29:44 AM »

Come on TM!Concentrate!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: March 05, 2009, 01:33:42 AM »

I think the concentration was lost after all the hinkyness!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #711 on: March 05, 2009, 01:41:28 AM »

Thanks Anna! 

Honestly, most missing person forums have closed their Natalee Holloway threads, there are very few places left to actively discuss and research the case. 

I believe there's still a chance for justice in this case and that's why the NH forum at SM remains open.  I do not need alot of drama though as there are other cases keeping the forum and moderators very busy right now 

I'm so inspired to see Klass post that! You guys inspire me every time I come to catch up, too! I do believe there is a chance for justice for Natalee, and you guys are the faithful.

There are still answers to be had, and still discoveries to be made, and you guys and Scared Monkeys has not given up. HATS OFF!!

You all have dozens of posters behind each of you. We are here. We check in. We catch up. We still hold Natalee in our heart and her family in our prayers.We rush back when there is any news, and read with awe your continuing work.

For me, I'm intimidated by the knowledge you have, and so I rarely post on topic. Please know I and so many others that have posted with you from the beginning, feel like this thread is "home". It's Natalee, Beth, and Dave, but it's also you. You are the family here, and I just want to say I wub you all!!!

OH! And Wreck? I didn't "flame you" again.       Please go check!   
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: March 05, 2009, 01:49:04 AM »

Thanks Anna! 

Honestly, most missing person forums have closed their Natalee Holloway threads, there are very few places left to actively discuss and research the case. 

I believe there's still a chance for justice in this case and that's why the NH forum at SM remains open.  I do not need alot of drama though as there are other cases keeping the forum and moderators very busy right now 

I'm so inspired to see Klass post that! You guys inspire me every time I come to catch up, too! I do believe there is a chance for justice for Natalee, and you guys are the faithful.

There are still answers to be had, and still discoveries to be made, and you guys and Scared Monkeys has not given up. HATS OFF!!

You all have dozens of posters behind each of you. We are here. We check in. We catch up. We still hold Natalee in our heart and her family in our prayers.We rush back when there is any news, and read with awe your continuing work.

For me, I'm intimidated by the knowledge you have, and so I rarely post on topic. Please know I and so many others that have posted with you from the beginning, feel like this thread is "home". It's Natalee, Beth, and Dave, but it's also you. You are the family here, and I just want to say I wub you all!!!

CBB.We are thankful for Scared Monkey's,RED,as well as all the Mod's.What you guys do is very much appreciated!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: March 05, 2009, 01:50:41 AM »

Aruba, we won't forget; we won't give up.

An 18 year old American citizen went to your island to celebrate her high school graduation with her classmates in May 2005.

She was last seen in a car with Joran Vandersloot, Deepak Kalpoe, and Satish Kalpoe.

We were watching the so called "investigation", we saw you choose to protect your precious tourism trade rather than protect, defend, and give Justice to the human rights of Natalee Ann Holloway.

Aruba, it's never too late to do the right thing.

We are waiting, we won't give up.

God bless Natalee, and her family.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: March 05, 2009, 01:59:36 AM »

Thanks Anna! 

CBB,
I'm very thankful to be part of this forum, and very grateful to Red, Klaas, Dugga, and all of the wonderful mods here.  God bless all of you!

wub you too, cbb!    

TM

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: March 05, 2009, 02:01:42 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: March 05, 2009, 02:02:15 AM »

Goodnight everyone!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: March 05, 2009, 02:05:36 AM »

Goodnight everyone!   

Goodnight TM!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: March 05, 2009, 02:11:40 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

WE HAVE NOT,NOR WILL NOT,FORGET THE EVIL OF ARUBA

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: March 05, 2009, 02:12:54 AM »

Janet -

Here's the posts of Kyle's I've used, most of them to the Freebirds, followed by the facts they convey. 

I'm no longer convinced by Kyle's feelings, they can clearly be contrived, as evidenced by his post about Silvetti at BFN - written the very day he joined the Freebirds and essentially accused Silvetti of colluding with ALE.  Using as evidence, no less, pictures from the video that he himself was trying to profit from, while keeping them from the FBI and the family.

These acts also reveal Kyle's bold ability to be blatantly two-faced amongst inter-related groups, as well as his supreme confidence in his ability to control the situation and keep these two stories separate. 

I'm going to post my questions separately, and may even wait until morning.

Please understand - I don't have a working theory I'm trying to prove or disprove.  I much prefer to gather as many of the facts as I can get and see where they lead me.  For as many facts as we have, there are critical, yet simple pieces of information we are missing, imo.

Posts Used

Kyle Kingman:  “I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John [Silvetti] doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John [Silvetti] verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.”

Janet, you aren't even a bad dream, let alone a nightmare.  We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.    The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.200

Kyle Kingman:  “On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising. Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan. We discussed ahead of time 1 thumb up means positively human remains, 2 thumbs up... something conclusively identifying Natalee. When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive. He couldn't tell by his own admission.”

Per Kyle Kingman:  Aruban divers deemed that cage to be "not case related", and therefore Aruba had no interest in it.  At that point, Kyle made the statement to all on board that "we do have an interest" and that they would recover the cage themselves.  That is when Mos purportedly said they would (Aruba and Persistence) dive on it - but it would take 1 -2 weeks for a forensics team to arrive, and that he would let Persistence know.

Kyle Kingman:  "After the visual inspection on 30-Dec, the initial plan discussed by the project leads and Aruban police was for us (the team on board the Persistence) to be directly involved in the recovery of the trap.  There were talks about getting the proper equipment on board the Persistence such as a suction-recovery system to sift small items from the sand.  The talks continued after Jan-7th when the samples were collected.  Just after the 30th of Dec we were told it would take about 10-14 days to bring in a Dutch team capable of processing an underwater site..."

Kyle Kingman:  "The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.”

Kyle Kingman:  “The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time.”

Kyle Kingman: “The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off”

Kyle Kingman:  "They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th”

Series of Events

1.    On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising.

2.    Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.

3.   We discussed ahead of time 1 thumb up means positively human remains, 2 thumbs up... something conclusively identifying Natalee. When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive. He couldn't tell by his own admission.”

4.   Aruban divers deemed that cage to be "not case related", and therefore Aruba had no interest in it. 

5.   After the diver visual inspection of the trap he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers.  It was a royal mess.

6.   At that point, Kyle made the statement to all on board that "we do have an interest" and that they would recover the cage themselves.

7.   That is when Mos purportedly said they would (Aruba and Persistence) dive on it - but it would take 1 -2 weeks for a forensics team to arrive, and that he would let Persistence know. 

8.   After the visual inspection on 30-Dec, the initial plan discussed by the project leads and Aruban police was for us (the team on board the Persistence) to be directly involved in the recovery of the trap. 

9.   There were talks about getting the proper equipment on board the Persistence such as a suction-recovery system to sift small items from the sand. 

10.   Just after the 30th of Dec we were told it would take about 10-14 days to bring in a Dutch team capable of processing an underwater site..."

11.   Kyle Kingman:  "The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.”

12.   The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time.”

13.   The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.

14.   From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.

15.   Kyle Kingman: “The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off”

16.   I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast.

17.   Kyle Kingman:  "They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th”

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.