April 24, 2024, 11:53:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 176267 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: March 05, 2009, 08:29:18 PM »

I have wondered many times if it was Tim Miller who encouraged Kyle to
send the ROV pictures to the FBI, without John Silvetti's knowledge.

Tim would have known how to contact the FBI.  That may have been
when Tim became a liability.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: March 05, 2009, 08:30:42 PM »

Some still tend to believe the Jan 7th images were photoshopped!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: March 05, 2009, 08:31:36 PM »

When you have a man of honor like Tim on board your boat and you have other intentions it is best to get rid of the liability.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: March 05, 2009, 08:32:04 PM »

I think it was probably Tim too, Magnolia.  I'd like to know if Silvetti knew it or not.
Tim was on the phone with both Beth and Dave.  I don't believe it took Kyle to get the FBI involved.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: March 05, 2009, 08:32:49 PM »

Lifesong ... Kyle Kingman's own words reveal he very troubled in regards to the recovery process that only involved the Arubans and ... he was on a mission to reveal the truth when he sent the first set of ROV images to the FBI and ... when he contacted the administrator of the Natalee's Freebirds for assistance in documenting the happenings he observed on the Persistence.  His honorable intentions were to inform Beth Holloway and the FBI.

Janet

Janet, I don't have any have information to suggest that Kyle wasn't just doing what he was told when he sent the first set of images to the FBI.  Yes, I believe he was troubled by what happened, of course I do.  If I had been in possession of the videos of the evidence collection and been troubled about what happened - I wouldn't have withheld them for months from the FBI and the family.  I most certainly wouldn't have tried to profit from them.  That is what Kyle was doing.

Obviously ... self-serving motives were not Kyle Kingman's initial reactions or ... he would not have sent the first set of ROV images to the FBI or ... he would not have reached out for assistance from the the Natalee's Freebirds in compiling the happenings encompassing the recovery process.

Somewhere along the way Kyle Kingman had a change of heart and ... I believe that the change of heart occurred when his silence was bought with the anticipation of big bucks from network deals that would also involve Tim Trahan and Louis Schaefer. ... with the anticipation of big buck in regard to future career opportunities compliments of John Silvetti.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: March 05, 2009, 08:35:51 PM »

KTF! 

Too funny!

Keep in mind, those are just the ones that will acknowledge there was something besides fabric there.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: March 05, 2009, 08:42:41 PM »

Keepthefaith

Kyle Kingman's own words regarding his analysis of the contents of the December 29th and January 7th ROV images as well as the happening encompassing the chain of custody ... tells me that there is something hinky without every viewing the ROV images.

Janet 

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: March 05, 2009, 08:44:35 PM »

REMINDER - COMING UP IN ABOUT 15 MINUTES - DANA PRETZER SHOW:

Click here to listen live:  http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: March 05, 2009, 08:50:21 PM »

KTF! 

Too funny!

Keep in mind, those are just the ones that will acknowledge there was something besides fabric there.

Just playing LifeSong and Janet!Start drinkin that tea Janet!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: March 05, 2009, 09:07:03 PM »

I will give Kyle Kingman the benefit of the doubt that he believed he was in possession of evidence in regards to an ongoing investigation.

I know if I had been in Kyle Kingman position ... I would have sent those ROV images to the FBI and ... nobody else.  My thought process would be that I could possibly compromise the investigation.  Look what did happen when the FBI did eventually forward those images to Dave Holloway.  Those images ended up all over the internet.

Janet

This was long after the thumbs down from Tim Trahan signaling there was nothing of relevance in the trap.  Do we have a date that these photos were sent to the FBI by Kyle? 

And why did he only send the FBI some of the photos that he had retained if he thought they had evidentury value? 

And if no value, I don't think it could have hurt to share with Dave.

So if Kyle at this point thought he had evidence I wonder why he held some of it back from the FBI.  And if it was not of value, why he wouldn't share with Dave.

I guess these are things only Kyle could answer.  Just something very off about that who process of sending select photos only to FBI and keeping some for himself only. 

Hinky.  And not in a good way.  Doesn't ring true to me

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: March 05, 2009, 09:45:31 PM »

I will give Kyle Kingman the benefit of the doubt that he believed he was in possession of evidence in regards to an ongoing investigation.

I know if I had been in Kyle Kingman position ... I would have sent those ROV images to the FBI and ... nobody else.  My thought process would be that I could possibly compromise the investigation.  Look what did happen when the FBI did eventually forward those images to Dave Holloway.  Those images ended up all over the internet.

Janet

This was long after the thumbs down from Tim Trahan signaling there was nothing of relevance in the trap.  Do we have a date that these photos were sent to the FBI by Kyle? 

And why did he only send the FBI some of the photos that he had retained if he thought they had evidentury value? 

And if no value, I don't think it could have hurt to share with Dave.

So if Kyle at this point thought he had evidence I wonder why he held some of it back from the FBI.  And if it was not of value, why he wouldn't share with Dave.

I guess these are things only Kyle could answer.  Just something very off about that who process of sending select photos only to FBI and keeping some for himself only. 

Hinky.  And not in a good way.  Doesn't ring true to me

JMO

Anna, I don't think the Jan. 7th dive had happened yet when Kyle sent the FBI the other pictures, so I don't think he sent some pictures and at the very same time didn't send the others.  If that's the case, then I'm back to asking if they planted the evidence to scam the media for money.  My impression has been he sent the photos more in real time - that day or very soon thereafter.

Hopefully the Freebirds will come back and help us.  I'm concerned that they've left and I hope its not because I have questions.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: March 05, 2009, 09:54:07 PM »

Lifesong,
That makes more sense.  I think you are correct that he was sending them more in real time which would explain why he didn't have the ones of the baggies as yet.

Think I just have mental fatigue trying to put it all in place.

Thanks.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: March 05, 2009, 10:07:18 PM »

I posted my latest document.  In my final draft ... I had provided an introduction in each section but my DIL believe that to avoid any problems ... Kyle Kingman's words need to speak for themselves.

Janet

+++++++++

Topic: THE PERSISTENCE - THE TRAP (DOCUMENT)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4641.new#new

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: March 05, 2009, 10:08:21 PM »

I was just thinking about those tapes TJ Ward gave to Greta.

If she is not going to do anything with them, maybe TJ could be on Dana and tell about them?  I just want to know what is on them.  Supposedly they connect Paulus to some Colombians who may or may not have been implicated in some way or other, I would think disposal of remains.

Greta really moved slowly at times.  She didn't do the expose on Jorans last tale for several months as I recall.

PERSONA NON GRATA

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: March 05, 2009, 10:19:09 PM »

Persistence: It is Dec 30. We found a trap in the ocean. It appears to contain a skull.
ALE: OK. We will need a diver and some special equipment.
Persistence: OK. How long will that take?
ALE: Probably 10-14 days before we can get someone on board. Go on land and enjoy yourselves for a while.
Persistence: Huh. Nobody here is a diver. We will find a crew member and do it ourselves.
ALE: No, these are our waters and we would not want to violate international law.
Persistence: Well...,alright. But call us as soon as the manpower and equipment arrives.
ALE: No problem. Want to check out the pond and Marco, while you are on land.
Persistence: It is Jan 10. We're back. What was in the trap?
ALE: Sorry. There was nothing there. Just a drug post office.
Persistence: What are you talking about. Something was in that trap. Furthermore, we still have more targets.
ALE: Sorry on that, too. We are officially out of money. Time to go home.
Persistence: But why is that police boat speeding off in the distance with divers aboard?
ALE: We will no longer talk about that. Is that understood? Have a safe trip home.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: March 05, 2009, 10:20:07 PM »

KYLE DID YOU TELL THE TRUTH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2F4VcBmeo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: March 05, 2009, 10:21:03 PM »

Sometimes people don't always do things for the right reasons.  Sometimes people who do seemingly wonderful things are also criminals:

http://blogsfornatalee.com/2005/10/27/twitty-meets-with-benefactor-of-missing-persons-cases/

Twitty Meets With Benefactor Of Missing Persons Cases

COLUMBUS, Ohio—Several local families gathered Tuesday night to thank a stranger who offered his help in their time of need.

Those families met Joe Mammana, a Philadelphia man who first made headlines by posting a $100,000 reward in the Natalee Holloway case, where the college student was reported missing in Aruba.

Since then, Mammana has made the same generous offer in local cases, including the disappearances of Julie Popovich, Tony Luzio Jr., Michelle Hadsell and Carla Losey. Now, he’s offered an increased reward in the 1996 disappearance of Rob Mohney.

Joe Mammana was sentanced today to 8 years in prison

Sometimes intentions are less than honorable......just saying 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: March 05, 2009, 10:21:11 PM »

Aren't we all here for almost 4 years because Aruba lied and we are demanding answers.

Never give up.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: March 05, 2009, 10:23:11 PM »

Good program, Dana!

Off to watch the exciting season conslusion of Burn Notice.

Good nite, all!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: March 05, 2009, 10:25:47 PM »

KYLE DID YOU TELL THE TRUTH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2F4VcBmeo

Thank you San.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.