April 24, 2024, 10:47:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 176265 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: March 06, 2009, 04:38:05 PM »

Kyle said: Right before the Dateline special aired Tim and Louis asked if I could go to ABC to try to sell the footage in an attempt to recoup some of the money invested in the search efforts.

Kyle said: I strongly believe it's blue denim. Everyone I show thinks the same thing without being prompted (including senior ABC execs).

Kyle said: Tim Trahan was just let go. He'll be unemployed by the end of the month. This comes as a complete suprise to me. Underwater Expeditions is being dissolved.
           (date: July 7, 2008)

December 18 is when Kyle put his post on about blame the leaders not the normal people

Why did they send Kyle to try to sell the footage to the networks?  Did they want him off the boat for
some reason?

December 19 Hodges, Tim Miller and Schaefer board RV Persistence

December 19 John Silvetti expresses frustration about the lack of an exact description of the missing crab cage
We had several interesting discussions both on deck and in the relatively small galley. At one point, the boat-owner, Capt. John Silvetti (of the J.D. Silvetti Group), expressed his frustration about the lack of an exact description of the missing "crab cage" in which Natalee was likely enclosed. He'd been requesting one for several weeks, and Louis had expressed the identical frustration to me earlier

December 20 Hodges calls the ship and Tim Miller puts him on the phone with John Silvetti who is on the ship

The next day (Dec 20), Louis and I disembarked while Tim went back out on the boat. It was clear that the first part of the search (before the ROV team could be called upon) was going to take significantly longer, and we both had business in the U.S. So I took him to the airport the next afternoon, and he planned on returning after Christmas as did I[/color]

snip

Later that afternoon, I drove out to the California Lighthouse. Retuning to the cluster of seaside hotels just north of the city, I then walked north along the beach from the Holiday Inn to Fisherman's Huts

snip

At this point I called Tim Miller now at sea on The Persistence to pass along the new information about the cage. He put me on the phone with John Silvetti who was pleased with my findings. From the boat they emailed a new copy of the model cage to the person constructing an actual model of the cage, and picked it up the following morning upon returning to shore. By December 21, the search team had an accurate model cage and was able to drop it into the water and obtain a sonar signature of the cage.
http://forensicthoughtprints.com/aruba/default.html

December 21 Louis Schaefer returned to the United States, and it also looks like Hodges did also

THEY KNEW BY THIS POINT AND TIME AND REPLICATED THE CAGE
This all took place BEFORE diving on the cage they found with human remains, blue denim, blue tarp,
skull, and other items.

FEB 22 DATELINE SHOWS THE CAGE

FEB 26 SOMEONE HAS EMAILED KALSSEND THE PHOTOS OF THE CAGE[/b]http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.480
#498 on: February 26, 2008, 09:01:58 PM »  klaas

FEB 27 SONAR SEARCH OF POND

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: March 06, 2009, 04:39:46 PM »

TM had mentioned something of the Persitence crew Island hopping?What is your take if you can say,as well as would Silvetti,as well as Schaefer necessarily use Aruba for an offshore business?Maybe Cayman Islands,Bonaire,Curacao...Just thoughts..
I'm not sure what TM was talking about, she'd have to give us a little more details if she wants too.

We were told John Silvetti was setting up an office in Aruba to do business with South America.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: March 06, 2009, 04:40:06 PM »

Kyle said: Right before the Dateline special aired Tim and Louis asked if I could go to ABC to try to sell the footage in an attempt to recoup some of the money invested in the search efforts.

Kyle said: I strongly believe it's blue denim. Everyone I show thinks the same thing without being prompted (including senior ABC execs).

Kyle said: Tim Trahan was just let go. He'll be unemployed by the end of the month. This comes as a complete suprise to me. Underwater Expeditions is being dissolved.

December 18 is when Kyle put his post on about blame the leaders not the normal people

Why did they send Kyle to try to sell the footage to the networks?  Did they want him off the boat for
some reason?

December 19 John Silvetti expresses frustration about the lack of an exact description of the missing crab cage
We had several interesting discussions both on deck and in the relatively small galley. At one point, the boat-owner, Capt. John Silvetti (of the J.D. Silvetti Group), expressed his frustration about the lack of an exact description of the missing "crab cage" in which Natalee was likely enclosed. He'd been requesting one for several weeks, and Louis had expressed the identical frustration to me earlier

December 20 Hodges calls the ship and Tim Miller puts him on the phone with John Silvetti who is on the ship

The next day (Dec 20), Louis and I disembarked while Tim went back out on the boat. It was clear that the first part of the search (before the ROV team could be called upon) was going to take significantly longer, and we both had business in the U.S. So I took him to the airport the next afternoon, and he planned on returning after Christmas as did I[/color]

snip

Later that afternoon, I drove out to the California Lighthouse. Retuning to the cluster of seaside hotels just north of the city, I then walked north along the beach from the Holiday Inn to Fisherman's Huts

snip

At this point I called Tim Miller now at sea on The Persistence to pass along the new information about the cage. He put me on the phone with John Silvetti who was pleased with my findings. From the boat they emailed a new copy of the model cage to the person constructing an actual model of the cage, and picked it up the following morning upon returning to shore. By December 21, the search team had an accurate model cage and was able to drop it into the water and obtain a sonar signature of the cage.

December 21 Louis Schaefer returned to the United States, and it also looks like Hodges did also

This all took place BEFORE diving on the cage they found with human remains, blue denim, blue tarp,
skull, and other items.

FEB 26 SOMEONE HAS EMAILED KALSSEND THE PHOTOS OF THE CAGE[/b]http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.480

I will try again.

some reason?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: March 06, 2009, 04:40:56 PM »

Idstlou said: “They were working with two FBI agents from Barbados. The footage was turned over to them.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.560

Idstlou said: ”The footage WAS turned over to the FBI immediately.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.500

TRUTH IS:

FBI did not know about it...

Kyle said: The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

The photos that Robin recieved.Were those given to her by the FBI?Who gave those to the FBI if you can answer!TIA

Yes those 6 particular photos were sent to the FBI and the FBI gave them to DAVE HOLLOWAY.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: March 06, 2009, 04:41:44 PM »

I will try again.

some reason?

According to Kyle for money - to recoup the money spent on the search.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: March 06, 2009, 04:42:55 PM »

Kermit,
Do you know how Kyle got the job on the Persistence?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: March 06, 2009, 04:44:02 PM »

Kermit,

I thought it was through his previous work with John Silvetti. Jen might remember.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: March 06, 2009, 04:44:27 PM »

Idstlou said: “They were working with two FBI agents from Barbados. The footage was turned over to them.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.560

Idstlou said: ”The footage WAS turned over to the FBI immediately.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.500

TRUTH IS:

FBI did not know about it...

Kyle said: The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

The photos that Robin recieved.Were those given to her by the FBI?Who gave those to the FBI if you can answer!TIA

Yes those 6 particular photos were sent to the FBI and the FBI gave them to DAVE HOLLOWAY.

Who sent them to the FBI? Just playin..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: March 06, 2009, 04:46:54 PM »

Kermit,

I thought it was through his previous work with John Silvetti. Jen might remember.

I didn't know that he had worked for Silvetti before.  Thanks!

I heard somewhere that Kyle's mother was related to Silvetti.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: March 06, 2009, 04:48:02 PM »

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: March 06, 2009, 04:48:08 PM »

Kyle said: We had an American diver with us on the Dec 30th dive. We were encouraged to do so and invited by the Arubans. I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Thank you, Kermit. 

Did Kyle ever say what Schaefer/Trahan's take on it was?  I know they fell out with Silvetti later and he wasn't included in the media plans, was it specifically over the trap?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: March 06, 2009, 04:49:58 PM »

Kermit,

I didn't know that he had worked for Silvetti before.  Thanks!

I heard somewhere that Kyle's mother was related to Silvetti.

I think there was some connection if one looks at the photos he was posting at his blog and the same pics posted at Silvetti's which seemed they had worked together before this.
I honestly, never inquired as to Kyle's family. Just not my thing.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: March 06, 2009, 04:51:53 PM »

Kyle said: We had an American diver with us on the Dec 30th dive. We were encouraged to do so and invited by the Arubans. I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Thank you, Kermit. 

Did Kyle ever say what Schaefer/Trahan's take on it was?  I know they fell out with Silvetti later and he wasn't included in the media plans, was it specifically over the trap?

No if I recall, he never said other then those 3 trying to make money off of the ROV images.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: March 06, 2009, 04:53:03 PM »

I'll have to get you an airline ticket to the Fraser Valley so Janet can administer some of her Hinky tea...Maybe it'll slip after some Tea,and or a long night with Miss Piggy in the pond!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: March 06, 2009, 04:55:40 PM »

some reason?

snip

snip

skull, and other items.

I will try again.

some reason?

See - there's hijinks and hinkiness going on here between these men with this.  Kyle worked for Silvetti.  But he says he got off the boat and went to call on media appts. for Schaefer/Trahan.

Kyle says Silvetti didn't know about the media stuff so I wonder how they got him off the boat.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: March 06, 2009, 04:57:55 PM »

I'll have to get you an airline ticket to the Fraser Valley so Janet can administer some of her Hinky tea...Maybe it'll slip after some Tea,and or a long night with Miss Piggy in the pond!

Now is this Hinky tea something that Veggie approves of?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: March 06, 2009, 04:58:52 PM »

We'll leave that answer to Janet!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: March 06, 2009, 05:01:02 PM »

See - there's hijinks and hinkiness going on here between these men with this.  Kyle worked for Silvetti.  But he says he got off the boat and went to call on media appts. for Schaefer/Trahan.

Kyle says Silvetti didn't know about the media stuff so I wonder how they got him off the boat.

Yep I agree. It was the week of Feb 14th that Kyle was in the U.S.
Another odd thing is Kyle stayed at the Holiday inn he said, while timeshares were made available to John and Tim Miller I guess.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: March 06, 2009, 05:02:04 PM »

We'll leave that answer to Janet!

I'm surpised you have not marketed this "Hinky tea."
I bet internet sales would rocket.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: March 06, 2009, 05:02:46 PM »

KTF,

Thanks for the heads up on the Front Page post.  I will have to go read that soon as my mouse batteries re-charge.  They are acting up today so guess it is time to replace them.

I would NEVER believe for one moment that Beth or Dave Holloway would say to anybody that if they thought they found Natalee, to just give everything totally to ALE because they have done such a swell job in the past!

That is just the opposite of everything they say in their books and have contended all along.  I don't and never have nor would believe they would be OK with that being done.

Is there a link to this FP post of PI and Janet?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.