March 28, 2024, 03:05:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 175310 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: March 06, 2009, 05:05:52 PM »

Lifesong,

Perhaps look at the dates they said they were off the ship and when John didn't want to talk about the cage anymore. Consider that John and/or Louis had access to a timeshare/s. I remember Kyle talking about seeing Kalpoe outside of Moombas I think it was. So they did spend time off the ship.

John Silvetti according to Kyle was the one in contact with LE, and Mos on more then one occasion.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: March 06, 2009, 05:06:06 PM »

KTF,

Thanks for the heads up on the Front Page post.  I will have to go read that soon as my mouse batteries re-charge.  They are acting up today so guess it is time to replace them.

I would NEVER believe for one moment that Beth or Dave Holloway would say to anybody that if they thought they found Natalee, to just give everything totally to ALE because they have done such a swell job in the past!

That is just the opposite of everything they say in their books and have contended all along.  I don't and never have nor would believe they would be OK with that being done.

Is there a link to this FP post of PI and Janet?

Wreck.Steve Holloway is post #19..He was just asking Janet if she was from where the Jonesboro Sun was published!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/14/aruba-has-the-netherlands-really-done-everything-reasonable-to-solve-the-natalee-holloway-case/#comments

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: March 06, 2009, 05:08:19 PM »

later alligator
after while crocodile

good work MONKEYS!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: March 06, 2009, 05:08:48 PM »

Kyle said: Right before the Dateline special aired Tim and Louis asked if I could go to ABC to try to sell the footage in an attempt to recoup some of the money invested in the search efforts.

Kyle said: I strongly believe it's blue denim. Everyone I show thinks the same thing without being prompted (including senior ABC execs).

Kyle said: Tim Trahan was just let go. He'll be unemployed by the end of the month. This comes as a complete suprise to me. Underwater Expeditions is being dissolved.
           (date: July 7, 2008)

December 18 is when Kyle put his post on about blame the leaders not the normal people

Why did they send Kyle to try to sell the footage to the networks?  Did they want him off the boat for
some reason?

December 19 Hodges, Tim Miller and Schaefer board RV Persistence

December 19 John Silvetti expresses frustration about the lack of an exact description of the missing crab cage
We had several interesting discussions both on deck and in the relatively small galley. At one point, the boat-owner, Capt. John Silvetti (of the J.D. Silvetti Group), expressed his frustration about the lack of an exact description of the missing "crab cage" in which Natalee was likely enclosed. He'd been requesting one for several weeks, and Louis had expressed the identical frustration to me earlier

December 20 Hodges calls the ship and Tim Miller puts him on the phone with John Silvetti who is on the ship

The next day (Dec 20), Louis and I disembarked while Tim went back out on the boat. It was clear that the first part of the search (before the ROV team could be called upon) was going to take significantly longer, and we both had business in the U.S. So I took him to the airport the next afternoon, and he planned on returning after Christmas as did I[/color]
snip

Later that afternoon, I drove out to the California Lighthouse. Retuning to the cluster of seaside hotels just north of the city, I then walked north along the beach from the Holiday Inn to Fisherman's Huts

snip

At this point I called Tim Miller now at sea on The Persistence to pass along the new information about the cage. He put me on the phone with John Silvetti who was pleased with my findings. From the boat they emailed a new copy of the model cage to the person constructing an actual model of the cage, and picked it up the following morning upon returning to shore. By December 21, the search team had an accurate model cage and was able to drop it into the water and obtain a sonar signature of the cage.
http://forensicthoughtprints.com/aruba/default.html

December 21 Louis Schaefer returned to the United States, and it also looks like Hodges did also

THEY KNEW BY THIS POINT AND TIME AND REPLICATED THE CAGE
This all took place BEFORE diving on the cage they found with human remains, blue denim, blue tarp,
skull, and other items.

FEB 22 DATELINE SHOWS THE CAGE

FEB 26 SOMEONE HAS EMAILED KALSSEND THE PHOTOS OF THE CAGE[/b]http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.480
#498 on: February 26, 2008, 09:01:58 PM »  klaas

FEB 27 SONAR SEARCH OF POND

Lifesong,

See above Kyle says he had planned to return to the U.S. after Christmas.  Add that to Silvetti saying that they had all hoped to be able to have Natalee home to her parents, her remains, in time for Christmas and this is where I got the idea that the search was originally only for a very few weeks instead of the four months it ended up being.

Not crystal clear but I think enough that you can understand how I came to think that and that this is the impression I got from the discussion and posts by both Kyle and John Silvetti.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: March 06, 2009, 05:10:05 PM »

I'll have to get you an airline ticket to the Fraser Valley so Janet can administer some of her Hinky tea...Maybe it'll slip after some Tea,and or a long night with Miss Piggy in the pond!

Now is this Hinky tea something that Veggie approves of?

We'll leave that answer to Janet!

I'm surpised you have not marketed this "Hinky tea."
I bet internet sales would rocket.

Janet would have to give up the secret stream,that produces the Hinky water,which runs through the Fraser Valley..Will she give up the secret??Inquiring minds want to know!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: March 06, 2009, 05:10:45 PM »

KTF,

Thanks for the heads up on the Front Page post.  I will have to go read that soon as my mouse batteries re-charge.  They are acting up today so guess it is time to replace them.

I would NEVER believe for one moment that Beth or Dave Holloway would say to anybody that if they thought they found Natalee, to just give everything totally to ALE because they have done such a swell job in the past!

That is just the opposite of everything they say in their books and have contended all along.  I don't and never have nor would believe they would be OK with that being done.

Wreck.Steve Holloway is post #19..He was just asking Janet if she was from where the Jonesboro Sun was published!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/14/aruba-has-the-netherlands-really-done-everything-reasonable-to-solve-the-natalee-holloway-case/#comments
Thanks for the link -- but, I think "Steve Holloway" would be Dave's brother -- not Beth's brother "Private Eye".

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: March 06, 2009, 05:12:12 PM »

KTF,

Thanks for the link -- but, I think "Steve Holloway" would be Dave's brother -- not Beth's brother "Private Eye".

I stand corrected then!Sorry to all for that....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: March 06, 2009, 05:14:31 PM »

KTF,

I stand corrected then!Sorry to all for that....
No big deal! Actually, I'm glad that Dave's brother apparently reads here!!

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: March 06, 2009, 05:14:32 PM »

I'm getting back to work, KTF!  According to Kyle, Silvetti is obviously either dirty or stupid.  I don't believe anyone is that stupid.  I think you've been right all along when you said that time would tell the proof when we find the deal. 

I'm still sick of Kyle, but we've certainly stomached worse in ALE.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: March 06, 2009, 05:16:48 PM »

Beth's family name is "Reynolds" (from Arkansas)

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: March 06, 2009, 05:21:23 PM »

KTF,

PI is the brother of Beth.  Steve Holloway is the brother of Dave.

So it is nice to have both sides of the family posting in support of SM.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: March 06, 2009, 05:21:58 PM »

I'm getting back to work, KTF!  According to Kyle, Silvetti is obviously either dirty or stupid.  I don't believe anyone is that stupid.  I think you've been right all along when you said that time would tell the proof when we find the deal. 

I appreciate your continued questioning LifeSong!Feel free to tell me to go cool off in the sports forum if need be!I just get very angry.I have a 9yr old daughter and if people ever did something like this to me..I don't think i could have the grace that Beth and Dave have shown throughout.It's a testament to what great people they are!

I will have to start to be a bit more thourough and keep track of the companies,as well as subsidiaries as to not continue to ROBO-POST the same articles but,reminders never hurt!

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: March 06, 2009, 05:24:00 PM »

Sorry, KTF!  Didn't mean to pile on.  One of us posting would have been sufficient but didn't know Wresk was posting as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: March 06, 2009, 05:27:15 PM »

Lifesong,

See above Kyle says he had planned to return to the U.S. after Christmas.  Add that to Silvetti saying that they had all hoped to be able to have Natalee home to her parents, her remains, in time for Christmas and this is where I got the idea that the search was originally only for a very few weeks instead of the four months it ended up being.

Not crystal clear but I think enough that you can understand how I came to think that and that this is the impression I got from the discussion and posts by both Kyle and John Silvetti.

Gotcha, Anna. Thanks!  It's a very good point to keep in mind too.  From 2-3 weeks to 3 months, and according to Kyle they couldn't even use the ROV they brought with them 10 miles out in the deeper water had they found her out there anyway.  They weren't looking for Natalee anymore after January 7th, that much I'm sure of.

Btw - I saw a discussion about what the Persistence was doing during the week between the 30th and the 7th - according to Kyle thats when they performed the rest of the ROV dives (25% of all the targets located - 275? can't remember..) my bet is they were ROV'ing shipwrecks, but that's just my bet.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: March 06, 2009, 05:28:35 PM »

Sorry, KTF!  Didn't mean to pile on.  One of us posting would have been sufficient but didn't know Wresk was posting as well.

No worries Anna!I agree.It is very nice to see that Steve Holloway does read here whether it be consistent,and or sporadic..they're reading!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #955 on: March 06, 2009, 05:29:19 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: March 06, 2009, 05:33:29 PM »

No worries Anna!I agree.It is very nice to see that Steve Holloway does read here whether it be consistent,and or sporadic..they're reading!

Yes and Steve Holloway has posted many times on the Front Page.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: March 06, 2009, 05:34:57 PM »

I appreciate your continued questioning LifeSong!Feel free to tell me to go cool off in the sports forum if need be!I just get very angry.I have a 9yr old daughter and if people ever did something like this to me..I don't think i could have the grace that Beth and Dave have shown throughout.It's a testament to what great people they are!

I will have to start to be a bit more thourough and keep track of the companies,as well as subsidiaries as to not continue to ROBO-POST the same articles but,reminders never hurt!

KEEPTHEFAITH

Don't you change a thing!!     You're doing great!

And I appreciate your patience with me when I have questions.  Sometimes I have to go back to "what do I know" and "what do I think I know and want to be sure".  There is a difference and I like knowing where that line is - it keeps me honest and headed in the right direction.

Besides, a little debate can only strengthen a good arguement. 

I've been thinking about that flow chart Anna suggested... I may put your name into nomination!      

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #958 on: March 06, 2009, 05:43:55 PM »

Hey Monkeys..I've been really busy today and only have a few minutes but I wanted to post this.... I'll BBL

http://ww7.investorrelations.co.uk/acergy/uploads/generalreleases/Oct.21.08_Cessationoftalks.pdf
http://ww7.investorrelations.co.uk/acergy/uploads/generalreleases/Apr0307_Mexilhao.pdf

http://ww7.investorrelations.co.uk/acergy/uploads/generalreleases/Jun.30.06_Statoil_D2.pdf

http://ww7.investorrelations.co.uk/acergy/uploads/generalreleases/Feb1306_Brazil_contracts.pdf
http://ww7.investorrelations.co.uk/acergy/uploads/generalreleases/Jan.07.05Stolt-NielsentoSellHoldinginStoltOffshore.pdf

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: March 06, 2009, 05:45:27 PM »

For me, there doesn't have to be an actual contract awarded because just being in this region where milti-million dollar contracts are being awarded all the time would be have to be where it's at.

Being there and being visible and showing capabilities and gathering information pertinent to making bids, etc. would seem to be invaluable at this particular time and well into the near future.

JMO and I know some will take nothing less than one signed on the dotted line but I am not so good with details.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.