April 25, 2024, 06:42:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 176278 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: March 06, 2009, 05:46:00 PM »

I'm getting back to work, KTF!  According to Kyle, Silvetti is obviously either dirty or stupid.  I don't believe anyone is that stupid.  I think you've been right all along when you said that time would tell the proof when we find the deal. 

I'm still sick of Kyle, but we've certainly stomached worse in ALE.

I appreciate your continued questioning LifeSong!Feel free to tell me to go cool off in the sports forum if need be!I just get very angry.I have a 9yr old daughter and if people ever did something like this to me..I don't think i could have the grace that Beth and Dave have shown throughout.It's a testament to what great people they are!

I will have to start to be a bit more thourough and keep track of the companies,as well as subsidiaries as to not continue to ROBO-POST the same articles but,reminders never hurt!

KEEPTHEFAITH

Don't you change a thing!!     You're doing great!

And I appreciate your patience with me when I have questions.  Sometimes I have to go back to "what do I know" and "what do I think I know and want to be sure".  There is a difference and I like knowing where that line is - it keeps me honest and headed in the right direction.

Besides, a little debate can only strengthen a good arguement. 

I've been thinking about that flow chart Anna suggested... I may put your name into nomination!      

Me tryin to get organized! .I will definitely start to get more organized and Try to start to make sense of the mess that are these Oil campanies and their susidiaries..Once i get rolling i don't think it will be to difficult.Start with Major players and break em down till you get to the small guys and try to figure out where Silvetti,Schaefer and the rest of them come together!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: March 06, 2009, 05:48:34 PM »

Also.Private Eye posted a response to Janet on Feb 14th on the front page! I think some are watching more then we know!That's why those who've said they talk to the family OBVIOUSLY haven't read what Private Eye has had to say!It's very simple Persistence supporter's.Read Kyle's own words,as well as Private Eye's post's and if you still feel the same way...WOW IS All I CAN SAY.You're hearing the concerns straight outta Kyle's mouth,as well as the "GAME IS FIXED" straight outta Beth's brother's mouth!VERY SIMPLE..

P.S. I will put my Faith in Kyle's own word's,as well as Private Eyes before anyone 2nd or third party!

KEEPTHEFAITH

Link please.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: March 06, 2009, 05:49:53 PM »

For me, there doesn't have to be an actual contract awarded because just being in this region where milti-million dollar contracts are being awarded all the time would be have to be where it's at.

Being there and being visible and showing capabilities and gathering information pertinent to making bids, etc. would seem to be invaluable at this particular time and well into the near future.

JMO and I know some will take nothing less than one signed on the dotted line but I am not so good with details.

Again Anna.I agree with you.It's like the Disneyland of oil exploration down there!Can you imagine being able to be down in that region for 4 months,mapping the ocean floor,while collecting donations,while making connections,setting up businesses offshore,and all while you have a reason to be down there.Searching(mapping the ocean floor really) for Natalee Holloway...PRICELESS....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: March 06, 2009, 05:50:58 PM »

Also.Private Eye posted a response to Janet on Feb 14th on the front page! I think some are watching more then we know!That's why those who've said they talk to the family OBVIOUSLY haven't read what Private Eye has had to say!It's very simple Persistence supporter's.Read Kyle's own words,as well as Private Eye's post's and if you still feel the same way...WOW IS All I CAN SAY.You're hearing the concerns straight outta Kyle's mouth,as well as the "GAME IS FIXED" straight outta Beth's brother's mouth!VERY SIMPLE..

P.S. I will put my Faith in Kyle's own word's,as well as Private Eyes before anyone 2nd or third party!

KEEPTHEFAITH

Link please.

Janet

It was Steve Holloway.Sorry Janet.My bad.I'm sure you'll come across the link.If not.Let me know!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #964 on: March 06, 2009, 05:55:10 PM »

Getting set up for Lockdown 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: March 06, 2009, 05:59:10 PM »

At least we made by dinner time Nut....at least nearly!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: March 06, 2009, 05:59:52 PM »

YEAH!!  lol

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: March 06, 2009, 06:02:07 PM »

I'll have to get you an airline ticket to the Fraser Valley so Janet can administer some of her Hinky tea...Maybe it'll slip after some Tea,and or a long night with Miss Piggy in the pond!

Now is this Hinky tea something that Veggie approves of?

We'll leave that answer to Janet!

No Hinky business in my pond so ... a Hinky Tea limit cups is where it is at.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: March 06, 2009, 06:02:11 PM »

Peach blossoms started to open here today.  It was 75 degrees.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: March 06, 2009, 06:05:15 PM »

Janet,
Have you ever made hinky coffee?  Bet that would be good.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: March 06, 2009, 06:08:21 PM »

Are we there yet,are we there yet,are we there yet.......

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: March 06, 2009, 06:08:47 PM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

Link please.

Janet

It was Steve Holloway.Sorry Janet.My bad.I'm sure you'll come across the link.If not.Let me know!

There was one question where Steve Holloway the location I resided.  Was that it?  If not what was Steve referring to?

Thanks

Janet

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: March 06, 2009, 06:09:51 PM »

Are we there yet,are we there yet,are we there yet.......

NOPE!! 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: March 06, 2009, 06:10:35 PM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

Link please.

Janet

There was one question where Steve Holloway the location I resided.  Was that it?  If not what was Steve referring to?

Thanks

Janet

Yes.That was it!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: March 06, 2009, 06:17:13 PM »

Janet,
Have you ever made hinky coffee?  Bet that would be good.

I have not had ONE cuppa coffee since last June/July.  My long time neighbour/friend has been addicted to her smokes for almost a lifetime.  She has attempted to quit a million times but within weeks ... she has always regressed.  Anyways ... last summer ... at the request of her dear husband who worries terribly about her ... she quit for the million and one time.  As encouragement ... I promised to quit my morning addiction to Tim Horton's coffee.  I figured ... I would be caffeine deprived for a month at the most.  However ... this gal sure fooled me.  She is still nicotine free ... except patches ... and green tea is where it is at for me.  The bedtime cobwebs do not clear until noon and ... no buzz.

Janet

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: March 06, 2009, 06:22:50 PM »

DON't STOP NOW!!! 4 more posts to go    I think, lol

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: March 06, 2009, 06:23:04 PM »

Are we there yet,are we there yet,are we there yet????

Bart.....Shut uppppppppppp!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: March 06, 2009, 06:23:15 PM »

Nut44x4, Lifesong, Keepthefaith, Debbie and Magnolia

I do believe I will make a decent dinner tonight.  Daughter and four kids are coming.  SIL is working.

I was reeeeally nice and ... tried to convince hubby to take us all out for dinner.  However ... cheapo bulked.

Later

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #978 on: March 06, 2009, 06:25:37 PM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #979 on: March 06, 2009, 06:27:03 PM »

Hi everyone!  Never dreamed I'd make it in before the thread was locked down!  Yippeeee   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.