April 26, 2024, 01:19:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 176333 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2009, 10:16:03 PM »

I love that your DIL know enough about the case to give her thoughts.

I agree with DIL in that the deal was already struck with Aruba and Silvetti, Scheafer & Trahan

I have two schools of thought about what followed.

1.  They did not expect to find the remains so quickly, if at all.
2.  If the Arubans knew where the remains were prior to the Persistence discovery,
    why had they not already retrieved them?
    I think a further deal was made on the 30th, with added incentive, after the ROV
    dive.  The shock on Hans Mos face shows surprise and concern.

Despite the Persistence endeavor being deceptively two fold ... I gave John Silvetti the benefit of the doubt that up until the December 30th meeting his intentions were honorable if Natalee Holloway's remains were discovered.

However .  you and my DIL could be right Magnolia.  Maybe it was never really expected that Natalee Holloway's remains would be found but ... by professing that the crew of the Persistence was looking for them afforded the opportunity to request donations through TES.

Janet

+++++++

SWLA Natives Search For Natalee Holloway
Posted: Dec 23, 2007 10:05 PM PST

Prosecutors in the Natalee Holloway case said they will reopen the case "if new serious evidence were to be found." Searching for that evidence is a world renowned underwater search team, which includes two Southwest Louisiana natives. We spoke to one of them by satellite phone Sunday afternoon off the coast of Aruba.

"We're looking for a needle in a haystack, that's a big challenge in and of itself," said Tim Trahan. 

http://www.kplctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7537588&nav=0nqx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2009, 10:16:46 PM »

peabean

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2009, 10:17:20 PM »

Welcome back Janet I hope you had a wonderful time.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2009, 10:18:29 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: jen3560 on February 27, 2009, 11:10:48 AM
Well, well.

This is just done with Google - maybe ceasu could give us a better translation.

BUT - if I am reading this correctly, it DOES look like the port is going to AMERICAN COMPANIES

portMet the president of employers association ATIA, Juan David Irausquin is
discussed the plans for the new port, Nos Aruba 2025
(future) and the economic outlook for Aruba in the light of
credit crisis.

Irausquin, in March the gavel that he and Vice President
is, last week the MEP Group of the States a presentation
on the economic impact of moving the port. He
outlined the ignorance of the Group on the costs to move
entails Thursday to know what the yield will be. There is
never an economic impact study performed. The effect of the movement
for infrastructure, employment etc were unknown quantities
for the Co-Parliamentarians. Typical was the statement of one of them:
why are you (Irausquin) against the movement if your car only
but benefit from it. Similarly, the observation of another Statenlid that this
no debate in the States because you do not publicly your brother when you fall
home quarrel with him have. The Statenleden indicated not to be aware of
discussions between the government and the Spanish group of investors.

Parliament is not adequately informed. The presentation to the MEP
was the result of presentations to parliamentarians, trade unions, political
parties and officials.
About the impact of the global financial crisis, the
President employers are not too much worry. The group of Americans
Aruba is aimed at is generally feasible enough. Expenditure to
site will probably decline in tourist accommodation.

http://www.nrc.nl/multimedia/archive/00205/week_3_1__205580a.pdf

BUMP

this about meeting VNO had with Juan David Irausquin, chairman of the Aruba Trade and Industry Association

in a very short summary he says that the parliament isn't fully informed about the relocation of the port.
doesn't know how much it is going to cost, who is going to invest in it, what the benefits are for the economy.

further Irausquin isn't too worried about the global recession.
he says the Americans who go to Aruba are high-end tourists.
he does think they will spend less on the island.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2009, 10:21:17 PM »

It seems those that have been banned at SM but are posting at Goldmonkey still want to believe I have posted members email addresses without their permission.

Evidentally they are referring to a quote of a Capslockwizard front page post where Capslock includes his email address in his post.  See post #71 below.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

Sorry but I can not be held responsible for what posters choose to post on their own.  I did not post his email address, Capslockwizard posted it himself.

How childish can they be?   

Just take a look at their nitpicking, after all this time and close to 50,000 posts for them to pick apart and that's all they can find to criticize Klaas about....(when the poster himself posted it!) it's a testament to the GREAT JOB SHE HAS DONE AND IS DOING!!!!!!

One of THEM posted reminders in this forum about the terms of membership for Klaas?     

Maybe Carnut will let THEM run his forum like THEY think a good forum should be run! 

Good riddance!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2009, 10:24:37 PM »

peabean

Don't worry about it Kermie, consider the source!   

Here's a little something to make you feel better!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2009, 10:31:50 PM »

http://awemainta.com/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=357:reina-beatrix-lo-bishita-aruba-durante-e-proximo-weganan-di-reino-&catid=11:local&Itemid=56

Papiamentu translation:

queen beatrix will visit aruba, during the proximo weganan of kingdom

sunday, 01 march 2009 21:24 actualmente is at aruba, funcionarionan dutch, kendenan owing to come analisa y haci the preparativonan for one possible proximo visit of his mahestad queen beatrix. queen beatrix will wanted is at aruba, as at aperture or at clausura of the weganan of kingdom, cu the year here have aruba because; thirst. one decision cu owing to being take end, cu the netherlands does not p’e boss of protocol of aruba, erick brete is envolvii in nothing y cu is motibo also, cu the do not form part of none deliberacion of preparacion. this do not first trip, because during one visit anterior of queen beatrix, in compania of prins alexander y princes maxima, also funcionarionan dutch owing to tell good cla cu they does not erick brete, boss protocol of gobierno of aruba in they becindad y gobierno have to owing to guli send abao the condicion here. mucho more detaye we not can owing to succeed achieve for of the delegacion dutch cu is at aruba, in preparacion of the visit regal here. but gobierno assure have to is at height end, but cu not owing to stay anuncia in form oficial still. come across

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2009, 10:32:07 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

<snipped>

73.  Capslockwizard on December 24th, 2007 2:38 am

To Katablog, maybe you are so stupid that you do not se that I am trying to help. you are so absorb in your little peabean that you have no clue about the case.. First you need to be there to talk and see thing for your self… behinde that screen you can rumble and rumble and noting will get done… any Ideas overlook should be looked at… and this is what I am Doing now. I will go do someting about it…

What are you going to do someting..I flow down and I am here … researching what not even a private investigater did over looked.

Caps reply #73 to Katablog sounds just like Hotshot.

Great Catch!!  Food for thought!!

The impliction is that CAPS in not from Aruba but ... spent time in Aruba ... interjecting him/herself into the case.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2009, 10:36:54 PM »

I agree with DIL in that the deal was already struck with Aruba and Silvetti, Scheafer & Trahan

2.  If the Arubans knew where the remains were prior to the Persistence discovery,
    I think a further deal was made on the 30th, with added incentive, after the ROV

I believe that the Arubans always knew where Natalee's remains were and still are.

I also believe that Hans Mos was shocked because that idiot didn't know where the remain were.  He was brought in for damage control.  His specialty if I recall correctly was Media.  They forgot to fill the dope in on their nasty secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2009, 10:44:16 PM »

Ribbit!

I had a great weekend.  However ... it is so good to be home.

While I was away ... DIL and youngest son spent some time at our home and ... at my request ... DIL looked over a doc saved on my hard drive that I have been attempting to put together in regards to Kyle Kingman's own words.

I sooo tired now but ... tomorrow I will attempt to make some sense of her "Cole's Notes" she has put together to help me comprehend the topic from a different perspective.  I will share when the paper is finished.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
7:45 PM PT

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2009, 10:48:36 PM »

Ribbit!

While I was away ... DIL and youngest son spent some time at our home and ... at my request ... DIL looked over a doc saved on my hard drive that I have been attempting to put together in regards to Kyle Kingman's own words.

I sooo tired now but ... tomorrow I will attempt to make some sense of her "Cole's Notes" she has put together to help me comprehend the topic from a different perspective.  I will share when the paper is finished.

Janet
Good Night Janet!  Glad You are back home safe and sound! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2009, 10:51:10 PM »

Ribbit!

Janet

Goodnight Janet!   

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2009, 10:52:09 PM »

Lifesong

Was the name of the company that needed more research Sea Tech Inc? TIA

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2009, 10:55:09 PM »

http://awemainta.com/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=357:reina-beatrix-lo-bishita-aruba-durante-e-proximo-weganan-di-reino-&catid=11:local&Itemid=56

Papiamentu translation:

queen beatrix will visit aruba, during the proximo weganan of kingdom

sunday, 01 march 2009 21:24 actualmente is at aruba, funcionarionan dutch, kendenan owing to come analisa y haci the preparativonan for one possible proximo visit of his mahestad queen beatrix. queen beatrix will wanted is at aruba, as at aperture or at clausura of the weganan of kingdom, cu the year here have aruba because; thirst. one decision cu owing to being take end, cu the netherlands does not p’e boss of protocol of aruba, erick brete is envolvii in nothing y cu is motibo also, cu the do not form part of none deliberacion of preparacion. this do not first trip, because during one visit anterior of queen beatrix, in compania of prins alexander y princes maxima, also funcionarionan dutch owing to tell good cla cu they does not erick brete, boss protocol of gobierno of aruba in they becindad y gobierno have to owing to guli send abao the condicion here. mucho more detaye we not can owing to succeed achieve for of the delegacion dutch cu is at aruba, in preparacion of the visit regal here. but gobierno assure have to is at height end, but cu not owing to stay anuncia in form oficial still. come across

yes, i saw that too.

i guess it says preparations are made for a possible visit of Queen Beatrix to Aruba.
and there is Dutch delegation on Aruba to prepare for this but they are not meeting with Eric Brete - the chief of protocol???

might be all rumors. maybe it is an attempt to restore the relations somewhat after that VNO-report.
if she will go there will be more rumors that Beatrix is going to abdicate this year.
one last visit to the Kingdom countries before abdication...

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2009, 11:03:22 PM »

I believe that the Arubans always knew where Natalee's remains were and still are.

I also believe that Hans Mos was shocked because that idiot didn't know where the remain were.  He was brought in for damage control.  His specialty if I recall correctly was Media.  They forgot to fill the dope in on their nasty secret.

I agree with you , San.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2009, 11:06:34 PM »

Lifesong - for your timeline
Reply #793 on: June 08, 2008, 12:27:49 PM
The premier says that altering the WEB to use natural gas instead of fuel oil must be possible in one year.  WEB will take care of the costs, about 20 millions. The natural gas will have to be transported by ship in the beginning, but the construction of a pipeline must be considered on the medium- and long runThis pipeline will have to run via Venezuela to our island.  Oduber thinks that this may take about 3 years.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2890.msg388191#msg388191

Got it, Kermit, thanks.

Next update planned for Tuesday - I've spent a few hours working on it today - starting in Blonde's thread, gathering more information and following interesting links. 

Kudo's to Blonde for all that great work!!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2009, 11:30:31 PM »

3/2/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papimentu translation:

doctor is constata dead natural of tourist in hotel

manager on duty of one hotel lowrise is calling keep of police y is ask presencia of police, by cu one tourist owing to yame y owing to bise cu his casa do not show sign of life. n’e sitio, is talk cu the manager at keep, y the is tell declara cu for 8’or, of night, the tourist g.h.c., naci at estados unidos of 65 year, cu is kedando in the hotel owing to yame y owing to bise cu according the, his casa do not show sign of life. police owing to bay in the bedroom y owing to constata locual cu the tourist owing to tell. the tourist g.h.c. is tell police cu one day first end his casa therefore.d.c. naci at estados unidos of 69 year, was bad. dr. croes owing to constata dead natural.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2009, 11:34:30 PM »

Everyday we're getting closer!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2009, 12:05:37 AM »

Everyday we're getting closer!

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA.WE'RE STILL HERE...

TO SILVETTI,SCHAEFER,TRAHAN AND KINGMAN!
                                 THE TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED IN TIME....

HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?

IT'S A VERY HEAVY BURDEN TO CARRY!
                                       THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2009, 12:08:40 AM »

NATALEE HOLLOWAY

WE HAVE NOT,NOR WILL NOT FORGET WHAT JORAN,2K'S,PAULUS,AS WELL AS THE POWERS THAT BE HAVE DONE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.........

AS ROBOT'S WOULD SAY "I HATE THEM ALL"!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.