March 28, 2024, 07:12:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 175317 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2009, 12:12:12 AM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2009, 12:14:04 AM »

Good Night KTF and God Bless!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2009, 12:21:08 AM »

Thanx Hotping.One of our former players from The University of Washington is one of the missing NFL players.Keep the missing and their families in your prayers.I posted some links to the local Seattle papers in the missing persons forums!

Goodnight!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2009, 12:24:24 AM »

Sea Tech Industries LLC

36708503K  04/02/2008  SEA TECH INDUSTRIES, L.L.C.  221 GUNTHER LANE  BELLE CHASE, LA  70037
                 Agent:   LESLIE W. EHRET  1100 POYDRAS STREET  SUITE 3600  NEW ORLEANS, LA  70163-3600
               Member/Manager   LOUIS E. SCHAEFER, JR., Member  2210 TWIN OAKS BLVD.  KEMAH, TX  77565
               Member/Manager   BRANDON C. GASPARD, Member  221 GUNTHER LANE  BELLE CHASSE, LA  70037

http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/public/corp_newsletter/NewCorp_20080409.txt

Leslie W Ehret

EHRET, LESLIE W ATTY (Age 47)

Associated names:

EHRET,  L
 EHRET, LESLIE WEILL
 WEILL, LESLIE E
 WEILL, EHRET LESLIE
 WEILLEHRET, LESLIE 

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

LEGACY OFFSHORE, LLC

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2009, 12:25:57 AM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

Goodnight and God bless you too, KTF! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2009, 12:26:30 AM »

Thanx Hotping.One of our former players from The University of Washington is one of the missing NFL players.Keep the missing and their families in your prayers.I posted some links to the local Seattle papers in the missing persons forums!

Goodnight!
I just heard this on the news alittle while ago....I'm Praying that They will be Found Safe....

In God We Trust!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2009, 12:36:03 AM »

A bit O/T, but interesting nonetheless...was just catching up on some news and the headline got my attention.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123595106454404981.html

Stanford Bank Collapse Threatens Venezuela

The collapse of a Venezuelan bank owned by R. Allen Stanford, the Texas financier accused of fraud, is raising concern that the run on its deposits could spread to other banks, threatening the nation's economy.

On Saturday, President Hugo Chávez blamed his political enemies for rumors about mass withdrawals, and urged depositors not to pull their savings from domestic banks.

[Article continued @ link]

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2009, 12:45:51 AM »

StatoilHydro Seals the Deal: Acquires 100 Percent of Peregrino
Sea Technology ,  Apr 2008
Email Print
StatoilHydro (Stavanger, Norway) and Anadarko (The Woodlands, Texas) have signed an agreement whereby StatoilHydro will take over the remaining 50 percent in the Brazilian Peregrino project.

This will give StatoilHydro a 100 percent working interest and operatorship of the development.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa5367/is_200804/ai_n25420611

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2009, 12:47:02 AM »

Is it possible that the cover provided by alleged search for Natalee's remains was of more value in that market than the amount of money received in donations?

From the court docs, it seems those companies were already deeply in debt to the tune of $12 million or so and would have to sell assets to even pay creditors.

They couldn't possibly hope to get very much in the way of donations that would match those kinds of figures so I think they were after something else and that would be a legitimate reason for being in those waters day after day other than for mapping and exploration related to the oil industry.

Donations probably welcome, of course.  They do seem to like money a tremendous amount and don't seem to care to take from shareholders.  But I also think it was the perfect excuse for lurking off shore for four months in order to map or whatever in regard to their regular operations and business.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2009, 12:48:03 AM »

A bit O/T, but interesting nonetheless...was just catching up on some news and the headline got my attention.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123595106454404981.html

Stanford Bank Collapse Threatens Venezuela

The collapse of a Venezuelan bank owned by R. Allen Stanford, the Texas financier accused of fraud, is raising concern that the run on its deposits could spread to other banks, threatening the nation's economy.

On Saturday, President Hugo Chávez blamed his political enemies for rumors about mass withdrawals, and urged depositors not to pull their savings from domestic banks.

[Article continued @ link]
Wow That is Interesting! You think they'll listen to Chavez....

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2009, 12:59:32 AM »

I love that your DIL know enough about the case to give her thoughts.

I agree with DIL in that the deal was already struck with Aruba and Silvetti, Scheafer & Trahan

I have two schools of thought about what followed.

1.  They did not expect to find the remains so quickly, if at all.
2.  If the Arubans knew where the remains were prior to the Persistence discovery,
    why had they not already retrieved them?
    I think a further deal was made on the 30th, with added incentive, after the ROV
    dive.  The shock on Hans Mos face shows surprise and concern.

I believe that the Arubans always knew where Natalee's remains were and still are.

I also believe that Hans Mos was shocked because that idiot didn't know where the remain were.  He was brought in for damage control.  His specialty if I recall correctly was Media.  They forgot to fill the dope in on their nasty secret.

Remember that tape Greta is supposed to have that features Paulus and some Colombians?  I have wondered if van der Straten and Paulus and these Colombinas are the ony ones who knew exactly where the remains could have been placed.  Like put on a Colombian fishing boat in that trap then pushed off at that location in the trap?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2009, 01:03:42 AM »

This article seems to give a wealth of knowledge pertaining to what is going on down there!I believe it is from January of 2006 but is like an amazing power-point presentation as to what's goin on.Scroll down to page 15 Look who is very close to Aruba in the Cardon 3...

http://www.pdvsa.com/interface.en/database/fichero/publicacion/1101/35.PDF

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2009, 01:07:00 AM »

I agree with DIL in that the deal was already struck with Aruba and Silvetti, Scheafer & Trahan

2.  If the Arubans knew where the remains were prior to the Persistence discovery,
    I think a further deal was made on the 30th, with added incentive, after the ROV

I believe that the Arubans always knew where Natalee's remains were and still are.

I also believe that Hans Mos was shocked because that idiot didn't know where the remain were.  He was brought in for damage control.  His specialty if I recall correctly was Media.  They forgot to fill the dope in on their nasty secret.

Remember that tape Greta is supposed to have that features Paulus and some Colombians?  I have wondered if van der Straten and Paulus and these Colombinas are the ony ones who knew exactly where the remains could have been placed.  Like put on a Colombian fishing boat in that trap then pushed off at that location in the trap?

IMO, at least one ALE detective knew where she was...he and his brother gave the coordinate to the search team...

This is why I go back to the arrests & releases with no real new evidence just before the search.  Rumors of Joran being caught on tape telling a friend what happened before he ever set foot in the Range Rover.

I haven't & can't put it together, and it may be coincidence, time will tell...but I am suspicious that the recovering of her remains by ALE so she could not be found and brought home was the last phase of the Aruban coverup.  They knew the Persistence was coming...

I refuse to believe to until we prove it that these American men were not, at least originally, sincere in their commitment to bring Natalee home if they found her.  Don't know yet what changed or when, but when I read their quotes before the trip - I so want to believe them.  Who has a heart so dark and cold that they could look Dave Holloway in the eye and make those promises if they'd already been bought off?  Idk.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2009, 01:16:07 AM »

The search was originally supposed to be for two to three weeks.

Not sure when it was extended so.  Maybe when Dolphi tripled the area to be searched?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2009, 01:23:08 AM »

This article seems to give a wealth of knowledge pertaining to what is going on down there!I believe it is from January of 2006 but is like an amazing power-point presentation as to what's goin on.Scroll down to page 15 Look who is very close to Aruba in the Cardon 3...

Venezuela worries Aruba
Caracas seen flouting pact with Russian drilling deal

Comment Anton Foek THE WASHINGTON TIMES
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Print
Font Size Share
Got a Question?
You Report
Click-2-Listen
Buzz up!ORANJESTAD, Aruba

On a clear day, one can easily see Venezuela from the southern part of this tiny Dutch Caribbean island - and its flaming towers drilling for oil and gas.

Russia and Venezuela recently began a joint drilling project in the waters bordering Aruba. The government of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez claims 28 fields holding an estimated 27 trillion cubic meters of natural gas.

A Russian consortium that includes the state-owned Gazprom is exploring five fields. One of them - Cardon 3 - is less than 14 miles away from Aruba.

The project is causing concern in Aruba and the Netherlands, which is responsible for Aruba's foreign affairs, because Venezuela did not inform either in advance of its plans, thereby violating an agreement signed in 1971 and ratified in 1986.

This Dutch-Venezuelan couple and their baby have found what they hope remains a safe harbor and home on Aruba. The government, however, is concerned about a Venezuelan project to drill for oil and natural gas nearby.

"They do not really need to ask us for approvals or permission to drill, but needed to inform us," said Jocelyne Croes, a political minister at the Dutch Embassy in Washington. "We signed a treaty about that, and now they are generating new frictions in situations that used to be under control."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/jan/13/venezuela-worries-aruba/

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2009, 01:30:48 AM »

The search was originally supposed to be for two to three weeks.

Not sure when it was extended so.  Maybe when Dolphi tripled the area to be searched?

Not that I think Dolph is on our side, not at all, but I think we only have Kyle's word to go on that Dolph was the one saying to go out farther.  Silvetti could have conveniently said it was because of that tip, but I think that's complete BS.  They'd take a relatively small boat that far out at night to an area called by the locals "don't go there" due to the instability of the weather & water conditions there?  On a tip that Deepak said this to a friend while they were doing drugs?  BS  BS   BS   BS  I don't even begin to believe that tip, if it was a tip it was pre-arranged as part of the final plan (and even I don't think that makes sense either!)  I can't imagine that Deepak would that - I'm not convinced Deepak even knew where the remains were.

But ALE knew...they had the coordinate.

Btw, the grid was tripled almost immediately after the remains were taken from the cage.  Mission accomplished - let's map!      

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2009, 01:32:07 AM »

KTF - is it just me, or does it look like Chevron's portion of the project sits almost right on top of Aruba?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2009, 01:36:30 AM »

It seems those that have been banned at SM but are posting at Goldmonkey still want to believe I have posted members email addresses without their permission.

Evidentally they are referring to a quote of a Capslockwizard front page post where Capslock includes his email address in his post.  See post #71 below.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

Sorry but I can not be held responsible for what posters choose to post on their own.  I did not post his email address, Capslockwizard posted it himself.

What really salts my snails is when the one doing the most complaining and wrongly pointing fingers has sent out holiday greetings showing the email addresses of every monkey in their address book, being too lazy/stupid to use the blind copy feature to protect the addresses of others.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2009, 01:48:51 AM »

KTF - is it just me, or does it look like Chevron's portion of the project sits almost right on top of Aruba?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2009, 01:51:52 AM »

IMO, at least one ALE detective knew where she was...he and his brother gave the coordinate to the search team...

This is why I go back to the arrests & releases with no real new evidence just before the search.  Rumors of Joran being caught on tape telling a friend what happened before he ever set foot in the Range Rover.

I haven't & can't put it together, and it may be coincidence, time will tell...but I am suspicious that the recovering of her remains by ALE so she could not be found and brought home was the last phase of the Aruban coverup.  They knew the Persistence was coming...

I refuse to believe to until we prove it that these American men were not, at least originally, sincere in their commitment to bring Natalee home if they found her.  Don't know yet what changed or when, but when I read their quotes before the trip - I so want to believe them.  Who has a heart so dark and cold that they could look Dave Holloway in the eye and make those promises if they'd already been bought off?  Idk.

Well, there again, that is Kyle's story.  Did the witness with a vision tell the coordinates or were they told to him?  IDK.  Is this the same as the pond witness or yet another one? 

But it does make sense that someone else would know because I can't see either Paulus or Uncle Jan risking being caught redhanded so someone would have to act as transport between them and the Colombians and member of ALE would make the most sense.  And only had approximate latitude I believe? 

But then the trap has never really made any sense to me because why not just out at open sea hundreds of miles away for that matter?  Were the remains being kept close to blackmail or use against someone if the need arose or what?  Something about that has always been hinky to me, just didn't make any sense at all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.