April 19, 2024, 03:06:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 176083 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2009, 12:09:17 PM »

It seems those that have been banned at SM but are posting at Goldmonkey still want to believe I have posted members email addresses without their permission.

Evidentally they are referring to a quote of a Capslockwizard front page post where Capslock includes his email address in his post.  See post #71 below.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

Sorry but I can not be held responsible for what posters choose to post on their own.  I did not post his email address, Capslockwizard posted it himself.

What really salts my snails is when the one doing the most complaining and wrongly pointing fingers has sent out holiday greetings showing the email addresses of every monkey in their address book, being too lazy/stupid to use the blind copy feature to protect the addresses of others.

I agree.  I know that my email was included in email lists of some who have been directly connected to a SM supported Natalee Holloway cause.  However ... I requested that my email be dropped from the list and ... my requested was immediately complied with.

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!  GOOD MORNING ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet

It's not neurosurgery to create a BCC group of recipients on an email then to place your own email in the "to" which then protects those addresses; then each recipient just needs to be sure to respond back carefully noting to use only "reply to sender" and not "reply all". This is email 101 and it's exasperating anyone can't make the simple adjustment in their email rigor or lack thereof.

I continue to stand with the girl.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2009, 12:18:29 PM »

Thanks Jen, I can't locate anything clear cut either. One would think with wrecks that have been discovered by private searchers and salvage firms, that there has to be something in writing regarding this. You might know having interacted with Kyle directly, but didn't Silvetti make the judgment call to allow Aruba to come on board to take the trap once it was recovered? I would expect that he had a sidebar with Shaefer that may have been private to even Kyle but then maybe he did not, we can't know. Ultimately Aruba chose not to share photos of all that was contained in that trap post recovery, why not if it was nothing?

No matter how you slice and dice this, it still comes back to that issue. It would be interesting to hear what some of the major shareholders of Strategic inclusive in that suit might have to say regarding this, for it appears some of them did have insider information from various employees.

The only thing clear cut in writing that I was able to find, was in regard to military remains at sea.

Kyle never addressed this issue, nor did he respond to it when I brought it up.

The only 'detail' he gave us was what he similarly posted at his blog during the search - that they developed a working relationship with Aruban authorities.

There were details after all were on board Dec 30th that he gave us - such as, Aruban divers deemed that cage to be "not case related", and therefore Aruba had no interest in it.

At that point, Kyle made the statement to all on board that "we do have an interest" and that they would recover the cage themselves.

That is when Mos purportedly said they (Aruba and Persistence) dive on it - but it would take 1 -2 weeks for a forensics team to arrive, and that he would let Persistence know.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2009, 12:31:31 PM »

It seems those that have been banned at SM but are posting at Goldmonkey still want to believe I have posted members email addresses without their permission.

Evidentally they are referring to a quote of a Capslockwizard front page post where Capslock includes his email address in his post.  See post #71 below.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

Sorry but I can not be held responsible for what posters choose to post on their own.  I did not post his email address, Capslockwizard posted it himself.

What really salts my snails is when the one doing the most complaining and wrongly pointing fingers has sent out holiday greetings showing the email addresses of every monkey in their address book, being too lazy/stupid to use the blind copy feature to protect the addresses of others.

I agree.  I know that my email was included in email lists of some who have been directly connected to a SM supported Natalee Holloway cause.  However ... I requested that my email be dropped from the list and ... my requested was immediately complied with.

Janet

It's not neurosurgery to create a BCC group of recipients on an email then to place your own email in the "to" which then protects those addresses; then each recipient just needs to be sure to respond back carefully noting to use only "reply to sender" and not "reply all". This is email 101 and it's exasperating anyone can't make the simple adjustment in their email rigor or lack thereof.

Good Morning None.

I never took the "email 101" course.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2009, 12:40:15 PM »

Well, they left the trap in place and it was only the contents that were in question.

I bleieve it was Caps who said Silvetti said it only contained plastic bags and yet we see contained in the evidence bags things that certainly are not plastic bags.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2009, 12:48:34 PM »

I can only assume that Kyle Kingman's own words encompassing his analysis of the ROV images in regards to the contents of the cage required damage control.  It appears that  the strategy to distance Kingman's own words dictates undermining his professional qualifications?

Janet
______ 

QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERTISE - THEN AND NOW?

THEN - NOVEMBER 2007

The Search for Natalee Holloway
Monday, November 26, 2007

I. Mobilization

Kyle Kingman - Field Project Manager, Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist - Responsible for side scan sonar acquisition, digital processing, analysis, and target identification. Kyle will assist in side scan sonar operation and guide the ROV (remotely operated vehicle) team to each sonar target.

Dr. Rob Floyd - Marine Geologist /Archaeologist - Responsible for analog sonar data interpretation and analysis and quality control.

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://jlbworld.com/files/chapter23/sitedevotedtoseasearch.htm

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/11/mobilization.html

NOW - FEBRUARY  2009

The Search for Natalee Holloway
Monday, November 26, 2007

I. Mobilization

Kyle Kingman - Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist

Dr. Rob Floyd - Marine Geologist /Archaeologist

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/11/mobilization.html

++++++

QUALIFICATIONS - KYLE KINGMAN’S WEBSITE

Kyle Kingman’s Specialties:

Project Management, Sonar Acquisition, hydrographic survey, data processing, remote sensing data analysis.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/b/65/464

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2009, 12:57:13 PM »

Janet

Good Morning None.

I never took the "email 101" course.

Janet

Hi Janet, honestly I was more referencing emails from business emails by posters here, not personal. I didn't mean to diminish anyone either, it's good you requested your email be removed though to protect your privacy. Smart you !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2009, 12:59:58 PM »

When Schaefer's name was first brought into the search, I remember him saying
that he had two fully equipped ships that were just about to finish up a project
in Trinidad and Tobago and he would bring those ships to Aruba for the search.

We saw pictures of those two ships.   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2009, 01:04:07 PM »

When Schaefer's name was first brought into the search, I remember him saying
that he had two fully equipped ships that were just about to finish up a project
in Trinidad and Tobago and he would bring those ships to Aruba for the search.

We saw pictures of those two ships.  

Yes, much larger ones.  I believe Red did a Front Page article on that as well?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 01:10:27 PM by San » Logged

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2009, 01:12:55 PM »

Apparently ... Kyle Kingsman was unware that the original plans for the Natalee Holloway undertaking  included TWO SHIPS.

Janet

++++++++

TWO SHIPS

FOX ONLINE - JAMIE COLBY
July 15, 2007

COLBY:  Tim, why are they (Arubans) standing in your way?

MILLER: I don't think they can stand in our way. With the equipment we got and if we have to go in off of Venezuela. Whereever we need to go into, we've got the equipment. In fact they are more than welcome to be on the ship with us. The ships that we are taking over are a 265 foot ship and a 340 foot ship which have all the latest technology on it. In fact the owner of this company, Louis Shaeffer of Superior Offshore International, Louis called Dave Holloway up about two months ago when I was at Louis' house. He said "Mr Holloway, I'm going to promise you something, if your daughter is in a metal container out there in that water, we are going to bring her home."

DANA PRETZER
June 8, 2007

MILLER:  How can you put a timeline on it but you know with the size of these ships, the technology that we're going over there with, we're optimistic. These ships are actually equipped (inaudible) incredible company that's offering these services and again we're going to be interviewing them next week and it's something we've been wanting to make happen, for somebody to step forward. I've been talking to them since December ....

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2007/06/08/the-dana-pretzer-show-friday-june-8th-2007-special-guests-tim-miller-robert-peters-janice-smolinski/

+++++++

Rob
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #480 on: March 20, 2008, 09:14:32 PM »

Kyle, I have a question.

Initially when the search was announced there was indication that TWO ships were going to be used.

One 265 feet and the other 340 feet. How could those ships be justified when the Persistence was 'over kill'?

In fact many people blogged about the size of these ships and wonder if it was economically feasible. Was there a re-direct in which ship(s) would be used?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg367237#msg367237

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #484 on: March 20, 2008, 09:27:54 PM »

First, WOW I haven't heard anything about two ships, or ships of that size being used in the search. I don't know where this information came from.  The Persistence was the right boat for the job.  Let me explain over kill.  Over kill was when we were finished using the capabilities intrinsic to the Persistence.  This includes a geophysical suite, namely side scan sonar, magnetometer, and bathymetric mapping abilities.  Once this portion of the work was complete, we no longer needed these capabilities. The information that came out early on about these tw boats you mentioned... I have not seen... and I was involved in the planning.

There was a re-direct in which ship would be used before the Persistence.  I'm unsure of the boat that was to be used, but it withdrew at the last minute during mobilization if I'm not mistaken.  If memory serves, it was a similar size to the Persistence.  I'm sure someone here within minutes of the posting will correct me and post all the information on the boat.  It may have been the Apache.  Not sure.  Either way, the Persistence was just right for the job.  However, it isn't a ROV boat even though we used a small inspection class ROV with it.  It also lacks a dynamic positioning system enabling it to "hover" over a fixed position using bow and stern thrusters.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg367241;topicseen#msg367241

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2009, 01:59:48 PM »

This was posted at BFN by LegallyLex who is Silvetti's sister:

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8398.msg408940#msg408940

Thank you Debbie for sending me the message and for all the good people here at BFN who never got sucked into the conspiracy theories that are floating around at SM!  I've read them and the lies are very sad indeed, but people are ignorant, cruel and lack knowledge of many things, yet (pretend to be experts), and you cannot change them. Ignorance is bliss I suppose, (or that is what the saying tells us).

I can tell you there are a lot of positive things that have come out of this.  John and Dave became and still are good friends. John has since worked with Tim on other cases and brought families closure in finding their missing loved ones.  It is true what they say about a ripple in the pond...(and what effect it has) If you want the truth about what is being said, please direct them to the family of Natalee and not the supposed conspiracy theory experts.

It is being looked into to go finish searching the remaining targets that were provided by the Persistence.  That is all I really know at this point.  If I find out anymore, I will gladly tell you here at BFN as you all were reported to when they were in Aruba previously.

Also, please know that I do come in here and read the blogs.  I have not commented as you "all" are far more knowledgeable about this matter.  It does not mean I do not care.  It does not mean that I am not here. I did comment on the things I had knowledge about at that time.  But I will not comment if I am not fully informed or ignorant on the subject matter. (hopefully that is considered common sense as I do not want to turn into some of the others who spread falsehoods).  I have made many friends here at BFN and I really do appreciate them (again, the ripple in the pond). 

And I would again like to thank the Persistence and their crew for their selfless acts during the search along with Mr. Schaeffer who funded the search. I would also like to thank the great people of BFN who are some of the most wonderful people I have never met! Wink (but got to know).

Have a great day everyone.  God Bless! 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2009, 02:04:46 PM »

So when Mermis talks of two ships finishing up a project in Trinidad and Tobago
in a few months, doesn't it stand to reason that those were the two ships that
they intended to take to Aruba?

I think they had planned the guise of searching for Natalee to get the ships
into Aruban waters as early as Spring of 2007.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2009, 02:11:15 PM »

Thank you Debbie for sending me the message and for all the good people here at BFN who never got sucked into the conspiracy theories that are floating around at SM!  I've read them and the lies are very sad indeed, but people are ignorant, cruel and lack knowledge of many things, yet (pretend to be experts), and you cannot change them. Ignorance is bliss I suppose, (or that is what the saying tells us).

I can tell you there are a lot of positive things that have come out of this.  John and Dave became and still are good friends. John has since worked with Tim on other cases and brought families closure in finding their missing loved ones.  It is true what they say about a ripple in the pond...(and what effect it has) If you want the truth about what is being said, please direct them to the family of Natalee and not the supposed conspiracy theory experts.

It is being looked into to go finish searching the remaining targets that were provided by the Persistence.  That is all I really know at this point.  If I find out anymore, I will gladly tell you here at BFN as you all were reported to when they were in Aruba previously.

Also, please know that I do come in here and read the blogs.  I have not commented as you "all" are far more knowledgeable about this matter.  It does not mean I do not care.  It does not mean that I am not here. I did comment on the things I had knowledge about at that time.  But I will not comment if I am not fully informed or ignorant on the subject matter. (hopefully that is considered common sense as I do not want to turn into some of the others who spread falsehoods).  I have made many friends here at BFN and I really do appreciate them (again, the ripple in the pond). 

And I would again like to thank the Persistence and their crew for their selfless acts during the search along with Mr. Schaeffer who funded the search. I would also like to thank the great people of BFN who are some of the most wonderful people I have never met! Wink (but got to know).

Well isn't that special!   Again, Monkeys are called ignorant.
But not by Beth.

Legally Lex didn't mention Kyle and all of his words.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2009, 02:14:51 PM »

But not by Beth.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2009, 02:19:49 PM »

But not by Beth.

You are right Magnolia and there can only be ONE reason to that; Beth is totally unaware of what`s going on here 

never lift the pressure of evil island
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2009, 02:22:25 PM »

Well LegallyLex.Have you spoken with Beth regarding the ignorance of the Monkey's??I doubt it!!!!In regards to your brother John Silvetti.He can not,nor will not be able to escape the TRUTH....One more thing Legallylex.Anytime you want to fax the original copies of The Persitence's logs in regards to whom was on that ship and when.We'll be waiting..Have a feeling we'll be waiting a LONG,LONG,LONG time...

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2009, 02:25:10 PM »

But not by Beth.

You are right Magnolia and there can only be ONE reason to that; Beth is totally unaware of what`s going on here 

Maybe you should reference RED's post's again bastibro!

LOGIC DICTATES BASTIBRO.......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2009, 02:26:25 PM »

OH , For heavens sake. This is Silvettis sister? Of course she'd say this. 

However, regarding the person who so "gallantly" notified her of the postings here at Scared Monkeys, does she still "claim" to want justice for Natalee and her family? Or is she also in the business of coddling the enemies now?

Funny how people just cannot seem to get their priorities straight in this case.  Are they all friends of those two outstanding authors that just wrote another 3rd rate birdcage liner that they call an online book? 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2009, 02:28:35 PM »

Thanks San.

LegallyLex does not get it or maybe she does.  Conspiracy theories are not necessary.  Kyle Kingman's own words tell the entire story.

Those who uphold John Silvetti never claim that Kyle Kingman's posts do not not portray the truth.  Logic dictates that they would be furious with him.  Logic dictates that Silvetti would be launching a lawsuit again Kingman for defaming him.  Logic dictates that Silvetti would not be including Kingman from any oil mapping ventures.

Either Kyle Kingsman lied in post after post after post that imply that John Silvetti betrayed the family of Natalee Holloway or ... Kingman reveal the truth and ... the opportunity to bring Natalee Holloway home to her family ... her country ... was lost forever.

Which is it LegallyLex?

Janet

++++++

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #202 on: December 04, 2008, 03:07:37 AM »

... You guys are going to look really silly in the end for downing the people like silvetti, and Kyle, and CAPS.  There must be more to do with your time then pick on the ones who actually go out of their way to help.  I do not see anyone here going out there to actually help as these people did ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.msg565899#msg565899

« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 02:51:19 PM by San » Logged

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2009, 02:29:25 PM »

Hey Monkeys,

Spoke with Beth today. Nothing of any pressing news, we just had not chatted in a while and it was great to do some catch up with her.

However, I took the opportunity to ask Beth a couple of questions that she was kind enough to answer.

Question: Beth, this may come as a strange question but in light of some people writing misrepresentations regarding stuff that SM has done ... has Scared Monkeys on the FP or in the forum ever made comments, posts or done anything that would have upset you that you were angered or disagreed with?

Answer: Red, are you kidding. Scared Monkeys has done so much good from the beginning how could you even ask that. Are you crazy!

My own comment ... its also not like the family has specifically asked for help regarding certain things since 2005. Whether it be advice, news updates, research or translations.     

The fact of the matter is folks that there has been so much done for Natalee's family behind the scenes that goes unsaid, that they all know and have a direct line if they want to ask a question. They do not rely on third party discussion. Generally speaking over the years, family members have contacted us, not the other way around. I do not believe in burdening people who have lost so much.

The truth of the matter is that SM, Red personally, has a a relationship with members of Natalee's family and nothing anyone tries to do, say or lie about will change that fact. We have fought in the trenches together and have bonds outside of the internet and this case. There is nothing that internet trouble makers can do to break up friendships that exist in the real world.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2009, 02:30:34 PM »

Hey Monkeys,

Spoke with Beth today. Nothing of any pressing news, we just had not chatted in a while and it was great to do some catch up with her.

However, I took the opportunity to ask Beth a couple of questions that she was kind enough to answer.

Question: Beth, this may come as a strange question but in light of some people writing misrepresentations regarding stuff that SM has done ... has Scared Monkeys on the FP or in the forum ever made comments, posts or done anything that would have upset you that you were angered or disagreed with?

Answer: Red, are you kidding. Scared Monkeys has done so much good from the beginning how could you even ask that. Are you crazy!

My own comment ... its also not like the family has specifically asked for help regarding certain things since 2005. Whether it be advice, news updates, research or translations.     

The fact of the matter is folks that there has been so much done for Natalee's family behind the scenes that goes unsaid, that they all know and have a direct line if they want to ask a question. They do not rely on third party discussion. Generally speaking over the years, family members have contacted us, not the other way around. I do not believe in burdening people who have lost so much.

The truth of the matter is that SM, Red personally, has a a relationship with members of Natalee's family and nothing anyone tries to do, say or lie about will change that fact. We have fought in the trenches together and have bonds outside of the internet and this case. There is nothing that internet trouble makers can do to break up friendships that exist in the real world.

Thanx San.Feel free to read again Bastibro....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.