April 27, 2024, 01:51:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 176417 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: March 02, 2009, 02:58:43 PM »

We must continue the great research into Schaefer,Silvetti,Trahan,as well as anyone else that was potentially involved in THE FINALE TO THE GREAT ARUBAN COVER-UP!!

ME THINKS ALL THE RESEARCH HAS BEEN HITTING A NERVE..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: March 02, 2009, 03:00:41 PM »

I know that Beth is aware of what is being posted here because I have seen Private Eye
signed in.  I think now he reads without signing in.

No doubt in my mind that Beth knows what Kyle has said.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: March 02, 2009, 03:00:45 PM »

WoW!  Of all the people to speak for Beth, she chose Bastibro?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: March 02, 2009, 03:01:11 PM »

I have wondered why Debbie has been hanging in the rafters so much lately.
I guess she has been doing a copy and paste job for Legally Lex since Legally
Lex thanks her for sending the information.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: March 02, 2009, 03:03:23 PM »

Isn't that the TRUTH!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: March 02, 2009, 03:05:03 PM »

I know that Beth is aware of what is being posted here because I have seen Private Eye

I agree Magnolia.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #126 on: March 02, 2009, 03:05:30 PM »

YEP 

never lift the pressure of evil island
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: March 02, 2009, 03:06:28 PM »

This was posted at BFN by LegallyLex who is Silvetti's sister:

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8398.msg408940#msg408940

Thank you Debbie for sending me the message and for all the good people here at BFN who never got sucked into the conspiracy theories that are floating around at SM!  I've read them and the lies are very sad indeed, but people are ignorant, cruel and lack knowledge of many things, yet (pretend to be experts), and you cannot change them. Ignorance is bliss I suppose, (or that is what the saying tells us).

I can tell you there are a lot of positive things that have come out of this.  John and Dave became and still are good friends. John has since worked with Tim on other cases and brought families closure in finding their missing loved ones.  It is true what they say about a ripple in the pond...(and what effect it has) If you want the truth about what is being said, please direct them to the family of Natalee and not the supposed conspiracy theory experts.

It is being looked into to go finish searching the remaining targets that were provided by the Persistence.  That is all I really know at this point.  If I find out anymore, I will gladly tell you here at BFN as you all were reported to when they were in Aruba previously.

Also, please know that I do come in here and read the blogs.  I have not commented as you "all" are far more knowledgeable about this matter.  It does not mean I do not care.  It does not mean that I am not here. I did comment on the things I had knowledge about at that time.  But I will not comment if I am not fully informed or ignorant on the subject matter. (hopefully that is considered common sense as I do not want to turn into some of the others who spread falsehoods).  I have made many friends here at BFN and I really do appreciate them (again, the ripple in the pond). 

And I would again like to thank the Persistence and their crew for their selfless acts during the search along with Mr. Schaeffer who funded the search. I would also like to thank the great people of BFN who are some of the most wonderful people I have never met! Wink (but got to know).

Have a great day everyone.  God Bless! 

Well isn't that special!   Again, Monkeys are called ignorant.
But not by Beth.

Legally Lex didn't mention Kyle and all of his words.

You are right Magnolia and there can only be ONE reason to that; Beth is totally unaware of what`s going on here 

bastibro ... do your words imply that you have been speaking to Beth Holloway in regards to Kyle Kingman's own words.

Yes?  No?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: March 02, 2009, 03:07:22 PM »

I agree Magnolia.

Did you get a 'snow day' San?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: March 02, 2009, 03:11:04 PM »

I agree Magnolia.

Did you get a 'snow day' San?

Yes I did 
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #130 on: March 02, 2009, 03:12:25 PM »

Thank you Debbie for sending me the message and for all the good people here at BFN who never got sucked into the conspiracy theories that are floating around at SM!  I've read them and the lies are very sad indeed, but people are ignorant, cruel and lack knowledge of many things, yet (pretend to be experts), and you cannot change them. Ignorance is bliss I suppose, (or that is what the saying tells us).

I can tell you there are a lot of positive things that have come out of this.  John and Dave became and still are good friends. John has since worked with Tim on other cases and brought families closure in finding their missing loved ones.  It is true what they say about a ripple in the pond...(and what effect it has) If you want the truth about what is being said, please direct them to the family of Natalee and not the supposed conspiracy theory experts.

It is being looked into to go finish searching the remaining targets that were provided by the Persistence.  That is all I really know at this point.  If I find out anymore, I will gladly tell you here at BFN as you all were reported to when they were in Aruba previously.

Also, please know that I do come in here and read the blogs.  I have not commented as you "all" are far more knowledgeable about this matter.  It does not mean I do not care.  It does not mean that I am not here. I did comment on the things I had knowledge about at that time.  But I will not comment if I am not fully informed or ignorant on the subject matter. (hopefully that is considered common sense as I do not want to turn into some of the others who spread falsehoods).  I have made many friends here at BFN and I really do appreciate them (again, the ripple in the pond). 

And I would again like to thank the Persistence and their crew for their selfless acts during the search along with Mr. Schaeffer who funded the search. I would also like to thank the great people of BFN who are some of the most wonderful people I have never met! Wink (but got to know).

But not by Beth.

You are right Magnolia and there can only be ONE reason to that; Beth is totally unaware of what`s going on here 

bastibro ... do your words imply that you have been speaking to Beth Holloway in regards to Kyle Kingman's own words.

Yes?  No?

Janet

Nope!  Did you speak to Beth regarding the slander(my opinion) and conspiracy`s which are underway here? 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: March 02, 2009, 03:15:47 PM »

Keep on going Bastibro,that`s how i come to get to know you better!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: March 02, 2009, 03:18:29 PM »

Bastibro, remind me....I was busy knitting....who is being slandered?

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #133 on: March 02, 2009, 03:23:50 PM »

Did you finnish my goat wool socks Mag?

Please don`t ask for the known way 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: March 02, 2009, 03:24:22 PM »

Logic dictates that Beth's brother is not keeping to himself all his concerns/ frustrations/ suspicions regarding what Kyle Kingman posted on the SM site prior to the Natalee's Freebirds' revelations.

Janet
______

PRIVATE EYE

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #655 on: March 01, 2008, 06:07:48 PM »

Either something grand has happened or something mighty dirty just happened. You don't spend that much money to identify targets that you are not going to search. Why get Beth and Dave's hopes up, find probable targets allegedly, and then go, with very little warning, oops, we cannot afford to search afterall? Why does Chaney fly in at midnight the day before the Persistence pulls out? Coincidental? Silveti and Chaney are both active in the Houston area. Bush and Silveti the same plus the same business interests. Why Ocean EX would interject himself in the cage as he did last night? Why is Joran suddenly in a mental hospital?

And now that they have identified the locations of the targets, with the Aruban police force on board, they are retiring from the search, with guess who now in the know. And what is funny, is it was Oceans Ex fear that we might give some secrets away. Hell, the coverup people already have the secrets, first hand from the horse themselves.

Something grand had to have happened. If not, then this was the cruelest hoax of yet. And I just don't believe these people are anything but nice, so something grand had to have happened.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358544#msg358544

private eye
 Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

... But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that  regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: March 02, 2009, 03:24:52 PM »

It astounds me,why some continue to either post here,and or read here,if it's all conspiracy theory's and Slander..Why are you here and what is your purpose if you can't logically refute Kyle's words?To be a distraction is my answer!Nothing more nothing less!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: March 02, 2009, 03:25:57 PM »

Is it a surprise for me!!

I am so thankful you are good at something Magnolia.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: March 02, 2009, 03:27:24 PM »

Is it a surprise for me!!

I am so thankful you are good at something Magnolia.

Janet

It sure ain't socks for bastibro!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: March 02, 2009, 03:28:31 PM »

Yes?  No?

Janet

Nope!  Did you speak to Beth regarding the slander(my opinion) and conspiracy`s which are underway here? 

I'm not telling and ... you can't make me.

Janet
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 03:30:15 PM by San » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: March 02, 2009, 03:29:39 PM »

But not by Beth.

Yes?  No?

Janet

I'm not telling and ... you can't make me.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.