April 26, 2024, 05:26:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 176338 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: March 02, 2009, 09:15:02 PM »

I can't prove it, but I tend to believe what I was told about some "island hopping" being done by some on board the Persistence was true.  At the time I couldn't think of a good reason for it, but now....the reason is clear.  If it is true, the person that told me is not the only one that knows it; so it's only a matter of time for the truth to come out about it.  JMO

texasmom ... please expand.  I do not get your drift.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: March 02, 2009, 09:49:41 PM »

I can't prove it, but I tend to believe what I was told about some "island hopping" being done by some on board the Persistence was true.  At the time I couldn't think of a good reason for it, but now....the reason is clear.  If it is true, the person that told me is not the only one that knows it; so it's only a matter of time for the truth to come out about it.  JMO

texasmom ... please expand.  I do not get your drift.

Thanks

Janet

In terms of "Island hopping" are we strickly talking the Netherland antilles;Aruba,Bonaire,as well as Curacao?All major hubs for OIL.I've also read were they've talked about a pipeline line up through all the caribbean islands and potentially up to Florida....FWIW

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: March 02, 2009, 10:06:26 PM »

This was posted at BFN by LegallyLex who is Silvetti's sister:

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8398.msg408940#msg408940

Thank you Debbie for sending me the message and for all the good people here at BFN who never got sucked into the conspiracy theories that are floating around at SM!  I've read them and the lies are very sad indeed, but people are ignorant, cruel and lack knowledge of many things, yet (pretend to be experts), and you cannot change them. Ignorance is bliss I suppose, (or that is what the saying tells us).

I can tell you there are a lot of positive things that have come out of this.  John and Dave became and still are good friends. John has since worked with Tim on other cases and brought families closure in finding their missing loved ones.  It is true what they say about a ripple in the pond...(and what effect it has) If you want the truth about what is being said, please direct them to the family of Natalee and not the supposed conspiracy theory experts.

It is being looked into to go finish searching the remaining targets that were provided by the Persistence.  That is all I really know at this point.  If I find out anymore, I will gladly tell you here at BFN as you all were reported to when they were in Aruba previously.

Also, please know that I do come in here and read the blogs.  I have not commented as you "all" are far more knowledgeable about this matter.  It does not mean I do not care.  It does not mean that I am not here. I did comment on the things I had knowledge about at that time.  But I will not comment if I am not fully informed or ignorant on the subject matter. (hopefully that is considered common sense as I do not want to turn into some of the others who spread falsehoods).  I have made many friends here at BFN and I really do appreciate them (again, the ripple in the pond). 

And I would again like to thank the Persistence and their crew for their selfless acts during the search along with Mr. Schaeffer who funded the search. I would also like to thank the great people of BFN who are some of the most wonderful people I have never met! Wink (but got to know).

Have a great day everyone.  God Bless! 

oh realllllyyyyy?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: March 02, 2009, 10:07:52 PM »

This was posted at BFN by LegallyLex who is Silvetti's sister:

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8398.msg408940#msg408940

Thank you Debbie for sending me the message and for all the good people here at BFN who never got sucked into the conspiracy theories that are floating around at SM!  I've read them and the lies are very sad indeed, but people are ignorant, cruel and lack knowledge of many things, yet (pretend to be experts), and you cannot change them. Ignorance is bliss I suppose, (or that is what the saying tells us).

I can tell you there are a lot of positive things that have come out of this.  John and Dave became and still are good friends. John has since worked with Tim on other cases and brought families closure in finding their missing loved ones.  It is true what they say about a ripple in the pond...(and what effect it has) If you want the truth about what is being said, please direct them to the family of Natalee and not the supposed conspiracy theory experts.

It is being looked into to go finish searching the remaining targets that were provided by the Persistence.  That is all I really know at this point.  If I find out anymore, I will gladly tell you here at BFN as you all were reported to when they were in Aruba previously.

Also, please know that I do come in here and read the blogs.  I have not commented as you "all" are far more knowledgeable about this matter.  It does not mean I do not care.  It does not mean that I am not here. I did comment on the things I had knowledge about at that time.  But I will not comment if I am not fully informed or ignorant on the subject matter. (hopefully that is considered common sense as I do not want to turn into some of the others who spread falsehoods).  I have made many friends here at BFN and I really do appreciate them (again, the ripple in the pond). 

And I would again like to thank the Persistence and their crew for their selfless acts during the search along with Mr. Schaeffer who funded the search. I would also like to thank the great people of BFN who are some of the most wonderful people I have never met! Wink (but got to know).

Have a great day everyone.  God Bless! 

oh realllllyyyyy?

BIG BIRD AND KERMIT.....MUPPETS AND SESAME STREET

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: March 02, 2009, 10:09:04 PM »

Kermit.You get a chance to peruse that link of pdvsa and all the wonderful graphs?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: March 02, 2009, 10:09:17 PM »

Kermit 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: March 02, 2009, 10:10:50 PM »

I wonder what CBS Executives deposition would say?

Kyle:  "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal."
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: March 02, 2009, 10:11:38 PM »

Kermit.You get a chance to peruse that link of pdvsa and all the wonderful graphs?

Where is it again?

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: March 02, 2009, 10:13:06 PM »

kermit 

I continue to stand with the girl.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: March 02, 2009, 10:14:39 PM »

Kyle:  "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal."

Kermit, what happened with ABC and CBS and Peter DV?  Nothing ever became of that deal and I wonder why they didn't jump on it.  Seems Mos & ALE did a shakedown on the Persistence and then the Persistence tried to shake down not one but 3 different TV stations/crime reporter.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: March 02, 2009, 10:14:52 PM »

Where is it again?

I'll bring it forward!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: March 02, 2009, 10:15:38 PM »

I wonder what Ted Koppel would say?

TED KOPPEL: You went to Aruba with a million dollars and when it came to investigating the trap/cage you did VAT?

Kyle stated: "John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship."

TED KOPPEL: VAT? VAT YOU SAY? You trusted the ARUBANS? The ones who turned blood into chocolate?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: March 02, 2009, 10:17:17 PM »

This article seems to give a wealth of knowledge pertaining to what is going on down there!I believe it is from January of 2006 but is like an amazing power-point presentation as to what's goin on.Scroll down to page 15 Look who is very close to Aruba in the Cardon 3...

http://www.pdvsa.com/interface.en/database/fichero/publicacion/1101/35.PDF

Very good article Kermit.Let me know what you think of it when your done!TIA.I'll bring forward a picture LifeSong brought over from the article!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: March 02, 2009, 10:18:10 PM »

I wonder what Ted Koppel would say?

TED KOPPEL: You went to Aruba with a million dollars and when it came to investigating the trap/cage you did VAT?

Kyle stated: "John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship."

TED KOPPEL: VAT? VAT YOU SAY? You trusted the ARUBANS? The ones who turned blood into chocolate?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: March 02, 2009, 10:18:26 PM »

This article seems to give a wealth of knowledge pertaining to what is going on down there!I believe it is from January of 2006 but is like an amazing power-point presentation as to what's goin on.Scroll down to page 15 Look who is very close to Aruba in the Cardon 3...

KTF - is it just me, or does it look like Chevron's portion of the project sits almost right on top of Aruba?

Nice picture of who's playing close to Aruba...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: March 02, 2009, 10:19:57 PM »

Kermit, what happened with ABC and CBS and Peter DV?  Nothing ever became of that deal and I wonder why they didn't jump on it.  Seems Mos & ALE did a shakedown on the Persistence and then the Persistence tried to shake down not one but 3 different TV stations/crime reporter.

There were legal issues.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: March 02, 2009, 10:20:30 PM »

On December 5, 2007 I have a receipt for a donation for Natalee to Tx EQ..  Does anyone remember why we were asked to contribute then?  Was this for the search or for something else?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: March 02, 2009, 10:20:49 PM »

KTF - is it just me, or does it look like Chevron's portion of the project sits almost right on top of Aruba?

Nice picture of who's playing close to Aruba...

Oh yes I did see that. Ain't it cozy. OIL baby OIL.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: March 02, 2009, 10:22:49 PM »

There were legal issues.

I guess I am dense but what kind of "legal" issues could there have been?  They owned all the photos, had all the records/logs of that trip so what legally prevented it?  Not reporting all this to FBI?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: March 02, 2009, 10:27:27 PM »

"KNOWS ABOUT THE BLUE FABRICS!"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.