May 29, 2024, 07:57:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 178598 times)
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #720 on: March 05, 2009, 03:09:05 AM »

talk about your misleading advertising!

one shitty eiland has a full-page ad
in the March issue of Vanity Fair

the text/accompanied by a pic of this guy
who works for ATA:

Music plays a big part of our culture. We love to dance and sing. So any chance I get, I like to sing songs for our visitors in our local language, Papiamento. To discover the soul of our island and its people, visit our many art galleries and our historical and archaeological sites. Also be sure to experience the Bon Bini festival at Fort Zoutman in town. The steel drums, folkloric dancing and brightly colored costumes are something your eyes and ears will never forget. For my favorite places to get inspired on the island, visit aruba.com

"90,000 friends you haven't met yet"

he forgot to mention your eyes/ears/the rest of you
being disgusted by/endangered by:
choller-ville
the starving stray dogs
trash-strewn streets/vacant lots
the Boeti(s) on the beaches/sidewalks
the hotel burglary rate
a third world mentality re safety/security
etc

(I wonder how much they spent on that ad)

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: March 05, 2009, 08:54:11 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  Frequent reader, infrequent poster.

Justice for Natalee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: March 05, 2009, 09:54:42 AM »

http://www.dailyfreepress.com/students_ignore_alert_for_mexico-1.1597210

Students ignore alert for Mexico
Navkiran Brar

Updated: Thursday, March 5, 2009

Despite a U.S. State Department travel alert warning citizens of increased violence in Mexico, some Boston University students said they still plan to travel south of the border for spring break.

The alert, issued Feb. 20 — on the cusp of the college spring break season — warned travelers of increasingly violent conflict between Mexican drug cartels, especially along the U.S.-Mexico border. According to the State Department website, 100,000 teens and college students travel to Mexico during spring break each year.

“I vaguely heard about this warning before, but I put it off as a general warning of Mexico being unsafe,” School of Management junior Ishaan Gupta, who will travel to Acapulco next week, said. “Crime is everywhere. As long as people are careful and use general precautionary measures, it’s fine.”

The State Department alert stated that violence between drug cartels “have resembled small-unit combat.” Drug cartels have used machine guns and hand grenades against rival drug cartels as well as against Mexican security services along the U.S. border. U.S. citizens in the area were prevented from leaving during these times.

STA Travel spokesman Patrick Evans said the travel alert has not significantly affected the amount of students booking trips to Mexico for spring break. STA Travel is an agency that provides discount travel options to students.

“Cancun has been our most popular spring break destination for several years, and, even this year, it remained our top booking destination,” Evans said.

No matter where students travel, they should keep an eye out on their belongings, travel in groups, drink and party responsibly, use common sense and leave a copy of their travel itinerary and contact information with family members or friends before leaving, Evans said.

College of Arts and Sciences graduate student Ashley Seamans, who traveled to Mexico four years ago for spring break, said recent tragedies, such as the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, have increased safety concerns regarding young people traveling abroad. In 2005, 18-year-old Holloway disappeared while on a high school graduation trip in Aruba and remains missing, but is suspected to have been murdered.

“We had totally different concerns back then, such as sun tan lotion, drinking water, what clothes to wear,” Seamans said. “Safety was never a concern for us.”

To stay safe, Dean of Students Kenneth Elmore said students should always travel in groups, carry cell phones with them and be aware of their belongings and surroundings.

“I hope people are aware that there are plenty of folks out there trying to take advantage of fun-loving, good-natured college students,” he said. “There are lots of jerks out there, lots of knuckleheads out there, lots of people that prey on college kids, so I hope people are not naïve about that.”

SMG sophomore Jisoo Choi, who lived in Mexico for six years before her family moved to Alabama, said she thinks Mexico is not any more dangerous than anywhere else in North America.

“The tourist areas are fairly safe in Mexico,” Choi said. “They are very crowded, and the security is really good. If you go to the wrong streets and sketchy places, there is a risk of getting mugged, but I don’t think it is unsafe for travelers as long as you are not stupid about it.”

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: March 05, 2009, 10:52:01 AM »

Janet -

Here's the posts of Kyle's I've used, most of them to the Freebirds, followed by the facts they convey. 

I'm no longer convinced by Kyle's feelings, they can clearly be contrived, as evidenced by his post about Silvetti at BFN - written the very day he joined the Freebirds and essentially accused Silvetti of colluding with ALE.  Using as evidence, no less, pictures from the video that he himself was trying to profit from, while keeping them from the FBI and the family.

These acts also reveal Kyle's bold ability to be blatantly two-faced amongst inter-related groups, as well as his supreme confidence in his ability to control the situation and keep these two stories separate. 

I'm going to post my questions separately, and may even wait until morning.

Please understand - I don't have a working theory I'm trying to prove or disprove.  I much prefer to gather as many of the facts as I can get and see where they lead me.  For as many facts as we have, there are critical, yet simple pieces of information we are missing, imo.

Posts Used

Kyle Kingman:  “I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John [Silvetti] doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John [Silvetti] verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.”

Janet, you aren't even a bad dream, let alone a nightmare.  We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.    The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.200

Kyle Kingman:  “On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising. Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan. We discussed ahead of time 1 thumb up means positively human remains, 2 thumbs up... something conclusively identifying Natalee. When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive. He couldn't tell by his own admission.”

Per Kyle Kingman:  Aruban divers deemed that cage to be "not case related", and therefore Aruba had no interest in it.  At that point, Kyle made the statement to all on board that "we do have an interest" and that they would recover the cage themselves.  That is when Mos purportedly said they would (Aruba and Persistence) dive on it - but it would take 1 -2 weeks for a forensics team to arrive, and that he would let Persistence know.

Kyle Kingman:  "After the visual inspection on 30-Dec, the initial plan discussed by the project leads and Aruban police was for us (the team on board the Persistence) to be directly involved in the recovery of the trap.  There were talks about getting the proper equipment on board the Persistence such as a suction-recovery system to sift small items from the sand.  The talks continued after Jan-7th when the samples were collected.  Just after the 30th of Dec we were told it would take about 10-14 days to bring in a Dutch team capable of processing an underwater site..."

Kyle Kingman:  "The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.”

Kyle Kingman:  “The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time.”

Kyle Kingman: “The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off”

Kyle Kingman:  "They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th”

Series of Events

1.    On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising.

2.    Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.

3.   We discussed ahead of time 1 thumb up means positively human remains, 2 thumbs up... something conclusively identifying Natalee. When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive. He couldn't tell by his own admission.”

4.   Aruban divers deemed that cage to be "not case related", and therefore Aruba had no interest in it. 

5.   After the diver visual inspection of the trap he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers.  It was a royal mess.

6.   At that point, Kyle made the statement to all on board that "we do have an interest" and that they would recover the cage themselves.

7.   That is when Mos purportedly said they would (Aruba and Persistence) dive on it - but it would take 1 -2 weeks for a forensics team to arrive, and that he would let Persistence know. 

8.   After the visual inspection on 30-Dec, the initial plan discussed by the project leads and Aruban police was for us (the team on board the Persistence) to be directly involved in the recovery of the trap. 

9.   There were talks about getting the proper equipment on board the Persistence such as a suction-recovery system to sift small items from the sand. 

10.   Just after the 30th of Dec we were told it would take about 10-14 days to bring in a Dutch team capable of processing an underwater site..."

11.   Kyle Kingman:  "The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.”

12.   The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time.”

13.   The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.

14.   From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.

15.   Kyle Kingman: “The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off”

16.   I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast.

17.   Kyle Kingman:  "They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th”

Lifesong ... I like it!!

I believe John Silvetti's "liability" reference to Tim Miller is very significant.

Anyways ... I will be posting tonight what I have been working on in my own little hidey hole.  Maybe some aspects of my document will assist you.

Janet

+++++++

However ... I believe that Kyle Kingman was under the impression that the Persistence undertaking was deceptively two fold.  His position on board the Persistence dictated he was aware of one side of the venture ... mapping targets for oil.  However ... I believe he truly thought the second side of the venture was to keep a lookout for a container that could hold Natalee Holloway's remains.

Think about it.  It was Kyle Kingman who located what appeared to be something significant on the sonar and ... insisted on the December 29th ROV dive.  The images from that dive were shared with Tim Miller and ... both were convinced that the contents of that trap were case related.

I believe that at this point that John Silvetti and the Arubans went into damage control.  The agenda of the December 30th meeting was to pull off the dive by convincing Dateline America that the trap was not case related.

John Silvetti and the Arubans had not anticipated Kyle Kingman and Tim Miller role in the deception of the Persistence undertaking that was not two fold at all.  Locating Natalee Holloway's remains was only an illusion to use TES ... a credible organization ... as a means to fraudulantly raise funds.

Oh, the tangled webs we weave When we practice to deceive.
Sir Walter Scott

Janet

_______

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: March 05, 2009, 12:21:49 PM »

Good Morning Hotping!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: March 05, 2009, 12:40:39 PM »

Bijleveld with report on constitutional state
4 Maart, 2009, 10:18 (GMT -04:00)

DEN HAAG — State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom Relations, CDA) has promised the Lower House today during a debate that she will soon have a full report on the situation of the constitutional state of Aruba.

A big part of the debate of the fized committee Netherlands-Antillean Affairs (NAAZ) which was supposed to be about the progress of the political process of the Netherlands Antilles, ended up about the leaking out of the confidential report of the Representation of the Netherlands in Aruba .  According to the committee members, the report made it clear that things aren’t going well on the island with regard to the police, justice, and the administration of justice on the island.  “A source of concern”, as Jan Schinkelshoek (CDA) describes it.  Johan Remkes (VVD) wants to interfere with article 43.

The House-members also wonderded how you can continue working together if according to Prime Minister Nelson Oduber and Justice-minister Rudy Croes, irreparable damage has been done to the mutual relations.  Bijleveld is rather optimistic about that.  “I have talked to Oduber on the phone twice.  He wants to improve the situation”, says Bijleveld.  Oduber is going to be in the Netherlands next week to talk about the immigration chain.
It is not clear whether the committee members are satisfied with Bijleveld’s answers.  A new debate had to be planned for soon, so the second round of questions can continue.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53508.php

follow up debate is Tuesday February 10th.

also much concern about the other islands:
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53510.php

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: March 05, 2009, 12:46:01 PM »

Thanx caesu!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #727 on: March 05, 2009, 12:56:04 PM »

Good Morning Hotping!
Good Morning Banana Man (AKA KTF)!

I've been trying to find info on Silvetti's Co.... FUFENYAK HOLDING CO, LLC...I can't find much only this and I think that it has been posted before

Business Name:FUFENYAK HOLDING CO,
LLCOfficer's Physical:220  Heymann   Blvd,  Lafayette,  LA  70503
Mailing Address:401  Mecca   St,  Lafayette,  LA  70508
Physical Address:401  Mecca   St,  Lafayette,  LA  70508
Officer's Physical:205  Linda   Dr,  Lafayette,  LA  70507
Corporate ID:LA36112592K
Filing State:LA
Start Date:02/06/2006
Registry Number:36112592K
Address(es):205  Linda   Dr,  Lafayette,  LA  70507
401  Mecca   St,  Lafayette,  LA  70508
401  Mecca   St,  Lafayette,  LA  70508
220  Heymann   Blvd,  Lafayette,  LA  70503
Officers/Directors:
Officer/Owner Name:BROUSSARD,  ROBERT  L
Officer/Owner Name:SILVETTI,  JOHN  D
Associated Business(es):
Business Name:LAFAYETTE RENTAL REFERENCING, INC
Business Name:GEOLAB SILVETTI & COMPANY, LLC
Business Name:ALTERNATIVE POSITIONING SOLUTIONS, LLC
Business Name:SILVETTI MARINE SERVICES, LLC
Business Name:MARINE SURVEYS, LLC

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: March 05, 2009, 12:58:50 PM »

It's a maze!Check the last paragraph out here.It's a connection to Statoil..Where Kyle went to work post Persistence search!

http://www.tele-design.co.uk/geolab-silvetti.htm

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #729 on: March 05, 2009, 01:08:48 PM »

It's a maze!Check the last paragraph out here.It's a connection to Statoil..Where Kyle went to work post Persistence search!

At the top left it says 2001 Geolab Silvetti....So that article was written in 2001? 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: March 05, 2009, 01:15:24 PM »

At the top left it says 2001 Geolab Silvetti....So that article was written in 2001? 

Yes Hotping!Just trying to find anything will potentially connect relationshps..Trying to find the needle in the haystack!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: March 05, 2009, 01:22:40 PM »

New contract for Subsea 7 offshore Brazil
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - March 4, 2009

Subsea 7 has announced that it has been awarded a contract with an estimated value of US$200 million from Petrobras for the Tambau Urugua and P-56 developments in the deepwater Santos and Campos Basins offshore Brazil.  

The Tambau Urugua scope of work is to engineer, install and commission two 12in rigid steel 14.5km long client supplied gas flowlines and associated subsea equipment.

The P-56 scope is to engineer, procure, install and commission two 12in rigid steel 13km long oil export pipelines, connecting the semi-submersible P-56 platform to the P-38 FPSO, and one 10in rigid steel 8.6km gas export pipeline from P-56 platform to the semi-submersible  P-51 platform. The pipelines and pipeline end terminations will be supplied by Subsea 7.

The offshore pipeline installation campaign will take place during 2010 and will be carried out by one of Subsea 7’s pipeline installation vessels.

http://www.oilpubs.com/oso/article.asp?v1=8296

Geolab Srl shall be assigning to the region our in-house dedicated DP Class 1 ROV survey support and light construction vessel the DP Geo which was formally the RSV Salgueiro recently acquired from Subsea 7 and is currently undergoing refurbishment in Europe the vessel shall be available in early April 2008.

http://www.oceanologyinternational.com/page.cfm/T=m/Action=Press/PressID=104

So.GeoLab and Subsea 7 have done business together??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: March 05, 2009, 01:24:29 PM »

Good Morning!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: March 05, 2009, 01:25:16 PM »

Good Morning!

Tamikosmom, johan555, nimrod, hotping

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: March 05, 2009, 01:40:53 PM »

Good morning, everyone!   

It's been a busier day than I expected, I'm sorry this is taking me so long.  I'll probably do better with small bites anyway, so here are the questions I have on the first few events...

1.    On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising.

Who invited ALE?  What was the pre-established protocol should they find something?  Just because Kyle didn’t know it doesn’t mean they didn’t have one.  Was this protocol established with the family’s knowledge, participation and approval?  Finally, who runs the dive division and who do they report to?

2.    Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.

3.   We discussed ahead of time 1 thumb up means positively human remains, 2 thumbs up... something conclusively identifying Natalee. When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive. He couldn't tell by his own admission.”

4.   Aruban divers deemed that cage to be "not case related", and therefore Aruba had no interest in it. 

Here we have a giant gaping hole in whole story.  What is the truth about the dives?  How many were made?  What did the Aruban divers say they saw?  Is that backed up by the pictures?  How did “Mos, Richardson and the rest of the police brass” justify going from “suspicious” and “looks promising” to “no interest in it”?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: March 05, 2009, 01:41:08 PM »

Bijleveld with report on constitutional state
4 Maart, 2009, 10:18 (GMT -04:00)

DEN HAAG — State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom Relations, CDA) has promised the Lower House today during a debate that she will soon have a full report on the situation of the constitutional state of Aruba.

A big part of the debate of the fized committee Netherlands-Antillean Affairs (NAAZ) which was supposed to be about the progress of the political process of the Netherlands Antilles, ended up about the leaking out of the confidential report of the Representation of the Netherlands in Aruba .  According to the committee members, the report made it clear that things aren’t going well on the island with regard to the police, justice, and the administration of justice on the island.  “A source of concern”, as Jan Schinkelshoek (CDA) describes it.  Johan Remkes (VVD) wants to interfere with article 43.

The House-members also wonderded how you can continue working together if according to Prime Minister Nelson Oduber and Justice-minister Rudy Croes, irreparable damage has been done to the mutual relations.  Bijleveld is rather optimistic about that.  “I have talked to Oduber on the phone twice.  He wants to improve the situation”, says Bijleveld.  Oduber is going to be in the Netherlands next week to talk about the immigration chain.
It is not clear whether the committee members are satisfied with Bijleveld’s answers.  A new debate had to be planned for soon, so the second round of questions can continue.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53508.php

follow up debate is Tuesday February 10th. March 10th

also much concern about the other islands:
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53510.php

obviously i meant March 10th 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: March 05, 2009, 01:44:23 PM »

Good morning, everyone!   

It's been a busier day than I expected, I'm sorry this is taking me so long.  I'll probably do better with small bites anyway, so here are the questions I have on the first few events...

Who invited ALE?  What was the pre-established protocol should they find something?  Just because Kyle didn’t know it doesn’t mean they didn’t have one.  Was this protocol established with the family’s knowledge, participation and approval?  Finally, who runs the dive division and who do they report to?

Here we have a giant gaping hole in whole story.  What is the truth about the dives?  How many were made?  What did the Aruban divers say they saw?  Is that backed up by the pictures?  How did “Mos, Richardson and the rest of the police brass” justify going from “suspicious” and “looks promising” to “no interest in it”?

If not case related!Why come back on Jan 7th??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: March 05, 2009, 01:57:44 PM »

New contract for Subsea 7 offshore Brazil
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - March 4, 2009

Subsea 7 has announced that it has been awarded a contract with an estimated value of US$200 million from Petrobras for the Tambau Urugua and P-56 developments in the deepwater Santos and Campos Basins offshore Brazil.  

The Tambau Urugua scope of work is to engineer, install and commission two 12in rigid steel 14.5km long client supplied gas flowlines and associated subsea equipment.

The P-56 scope is to engineer, procure, install and commission two 12in rigid steel 13km long oil export pipelines, connecting the semi-submersible P-56 platform to the P-38 FPSO, and one 10in rigid steel 8.6km gas export pipeline from P-56 platform to the semi-submersible  P-51 platform. The pipelines and pipeline end terminations will be supplied by Subsea 7.

The offshore pipeline installation campaign will take place during 2010 and will be carried out by one of Subsea 7’s pipeline installation vessels.

http://www.oilpubs.com/oso/article.asp?v1=8296

Geolab Srl shall be assigning to the region our in-house dedicated DP Class 1 ROV survey support and light construction vessel the DP Geo which was formally the RSV Salgueiro recently acquired from Subsea 7 and is currently undergoing refurbishment in Europe the vessel shall be available in early April 2008.

http://www.oceanologyinternational.com/page.cfm/T=m/Action=Press/PressID=104

So.GeoLab and Subsea 7 have done business together??

Geolab contract for Veripos
Contracts, Tenders and Rates - April 28, 2008

Veripos of Aberdeen has been awarded a further three-year contract by Naples-based GeoLab Srl, one of Europe’s leading turnkey offshore survey and construction support organisations, for provision of high-precision GNSS positioning services as an aid to the Italian company’s worldwide subsea operations on behalf of major oil, cabling and dredging concerns as well as government agencies and research institutes.

Veripos is a subsidiary of Subsea7.......

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: March 05, 2009, 01:58:58 PM »

One more time..Good Morning Monkey's..

Keepthefaith, Rooscrew, Debbie, Cageman, johan555, Lifesong, hotping

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Cageman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #739 on: March 05, 2009, 02:06:56 PM »

Good evening KTF. For the Dutch it is 8:00 pm. I'm glad you still have your day in front of you. Ours is about to end!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.