April 27, 2024, 10:25:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 176393 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: March 05, 2009, 11:28:51 PM »

Janet,

Great work!  Thank you!  

Good Night texasmom.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: March 05, 2009, 11:32:46 PM »

I don't think it was a scam LifeSong.JMOO.I don't know which is worse.Letting the Evil doers of Aruba get away with the potential remains of Natalee Holloway or,committing many Felony's by falsifying evidence in a missing person case for monetary value,all the while making people believe ALE got away with the remains....Just my thoughts FWIW..

P.S.In either scenario.Who the hell was thinking about the family?

I don't think it was either, KTF.   

No, I think there were definately remains in that trap.  I think there is a very good chance they were Natalee's remains.  I think that either the Persistence colluded with ALE or got chumped by ALE, either way its bad on them.  They should've done their own dive, then called ALE - if they had to call them at all. 

In any event, I think its perfectly clear that they did not set off on a single-minded mission to find and return Natalee Holloway.   

I'm not a defender of Silvetti and I think my questions are valid as they relate to the facts we have and those we do not.  I'm getting the feeling that I should have kept them to myself.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: March 05, 2009, 11:34:43 PM »

Janet!Nothing but the words of Kyle Kingman!Great work!

Those words say it all!!  The FBI should be investigating Americans participating in the finale to the great Aruban coverup and ... may have denied Natalee Holloway's family the last opportunity to bring their beloved home.  When all is said and done ... that is all the family desires.

Good Night Keepthefaith.

Janet

+++++

'Scarborough Country' for July 14
updated 8:45 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER: Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

'The Abrams Report' for July 1
updated 7:47 a.m. PT, Wed., July. 6, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee.  Natalee deserves to return to her country.  She deserves it, and everyone knows it, Martin, every single person.  Every single person knows that.  They know it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: March 05, 2009, 11:39:08 PM »

I don't think it was a scam LifeSong.JMOO.I don't know which is worse.Letting the Evil doers of Aruba get away with the potential remains of Natalee Holloway or,committing many Felony's by falsifying evidence in a missing person case for monetary value,all the while making people believe ALE got away with the remains....Just my thoughts FWIW..

No, I think there were definately remains in that trap.  I think there is a very good chance they were Natalee's remains.  I think that either the Persistence colluded with ALE or got chumped by ALE, either way its bad on them.  They should've done their own dive, then called ALE - if they had to call them at all. 

In any event, I think its perfectly clear that they did not set off on a single-minded mission to find and return Natalee Holloway.   

I'm not a defender of Silvetti and I think my questions are valid as they relate to the facts we have and those we do not.  I'm getting the feeling that I should have kept them to myself.

I was just answering the statement where you were bringing up the potential scenario for planting evidence for a scam..I hope i'm not making you feel that way LifeSong?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: March 05, 2009, 11:41:54 PM »

Goodnight Janet.Enjoy the day tomorrow.Attended the daughters school Tech-Fair where the kids had to invent something and explain it to the students,as well as parents.The creative minds of young ones is extrodinary.Have a great day and God Bless!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #845 on: March 05, 2009, 11:42:35 PM »

Janet,

Great work!  Thank you!  

Good Night texasmom.

Janet

Goodnight Janet!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: March 05, 2009, 11:43:37 PM »

Well, in MY opinion --it goes beyond getting "chumped". I think Kyle knew (and cared about what was going on) until about June '08 when he started looking at Silvetti being his "gravy train". I'm sorry to say that the Persistence crew either got WAAAAY side-tracked or were not genuous from the start.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: March 05, 2009, 11:51:17 PM »

The following words of Kyle Kingman tells me that John Silvetti was not deceived by the Arubans.  I contend he was one with them..

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Kyle Kingman: He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle Kingman:   I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John [Silvetti] assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks. Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water.

Kyle Kingman: We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap.

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: March 06, 2009, 12:01:49 AM »

The following words of Kyle Kingman tells me that John Silvetti was not deceived by the Arubans.  I contend he was one with them..

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:
  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Kyle Kingman: He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle Kingman:   I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John [Silvetti] assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks. Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water.

Kyle Kingman: We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap.

LOGIC DICTATES...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: March 06, 2009, 12:04:20 AM »

Well, in MY opinion --it goes beyond getting "chumped". I think Kyle knew (and cared about what was going on) until about June '08 when he started looking at Silvetti being his "gravy train". I'm sorry to say that the Persistence crew either got WAAAAY side-tracked or were not genuous from the start.

Wreck ... I agree. I believe that Kyle was troubled by the obvious betrayal by John Silvetti of Natalee Holloway's family.  The ROV images sent to the FBI and ... his connection with the Natalee's Freebirds ... tells me that he wanted the deception exposed.

I believe that John Silvetti, Tim Trahan and Louis Schaefer realized that Kyle Kingsman was a force to be reckoned with or there would be legal and professional fallout from the Persistence undertaking.  Incentives involving major network deals and career opportunities was where it was at in the name of appeasement.

Janet

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: March 06, 2009, 12:30:40 AM »

"genuous" isn't a word  --is it!?! 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: March 06, 2009, 12:31:12 AM »

I think I need to re-read everything again tomorrow with a less tired brain.  Maybe print.  I just don't know what to think any more but am somewhat down as there just seems to be no recourse no matter what happens or is done wrong in this entire tragedy.

So will sign off for the second time and hope tomorrow brings some shred of hope because it does feel pretty hopeless at times.

Goodnight all again.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: March 06, 2009, 12:35:20 AM »

I think I need to re-read everything again tomorrow with a less tired brain.  Maybe print.  I just don't know what to think any more but am somewhat down as there just seems to be no recourse no matter what happens or is done wrong in this entire tragedy.

So will sign off for the second time and hope tomorrow brings some shred of hope because it does feel pretty hopeless at times.

Goodnight all again.

Goodnight Anna!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: March 06, 2009, 12:39:41 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Goodnight everyone!   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: March 06, 2009, 12:46:47 AM »

Nite-all!  drunken rambo

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: March 06, 2009, 12:48:57 AM »

Nite-all!  drunken rambo

Goodnight Wreck.  Goodnight TM.  God Bless.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: March 06, 2009, 01:02:38 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Goodnight everyone!   

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: March 06, 2009, 01:13:13 AM »

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:

LOGIC DICTATES...

KTF -

VERY NICE POST.

BUCKSHOT
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: March 06, 2009, 01:15:02 AM »

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:

LOGIC DICTATES...

Tamikosmom -

VERY NICE POST.

BUCKSHOT

Thanks to KTF, as well.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: March 06, 2009, 02:08:06 AM »

Quote from: Tamikosmom on March 05, 2009, 10:51:17 PM
Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Kyle Kingman:   I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John [Silvetti] assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks. Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water.

These posts, by Kyle Kingman, clearly paint a shady story...HINKY METER off the charts.

The Persistence crew arrive. Their mission is somewhat two-fold. Map the ocean floor for oil related reasons/contracts and simultaneously participate in the recovery of a crab trap, believed to contain a deceased Natalee Holloway. They stumble upon their target: a crap trap that was located with relative ease. By this time, their new companions (ALE,Mos, Richardson) had boarded the vessel, and been in discussions with and without the crew.  Kyle, still possibly with good intention, ran his mouth too much. He talked with Tim Miller, and blogged about it at SM, other sites. Tim Miller says it looks like a skull to Dateline. Initial camera shots point to a possible recovery of the trap, and possibly the body. SOMETHING HAPPENS RIGHT HERE. Tim Miller, now a liability to the ensuing cover-up, is removed from the Persistence through a false lead. TIM MILLER, ALONG WITH DATELINE, GETS DUPED RIGHT HERE. ALE, Mos, Richardson convince the new commander, John Silvetti, to go out in deeper waters to search, all the while leaving behind the crab crap, with clues that resemble a human body, that they had recently discovered. Meanwhile...back on land, diversions begin to occur (CAPS) through disinformation. SILVETTI (AND OTHER(S)) HAVE BEEN: (1)PAID OFF OR (2)DUPED BY THIS TIME. While the Persistence is now "searching" in deeper waters, Aruban divers retrieve the contents of the cage, and flee the scene. The contents are never to be seen again, to this day. No trail of a chain of command, either.  By the time they are ready to dive (to the audience of the re-joined Persistence crew members) for the cage, its contents are long gone and a thumbs down is given. What a disappointment..A real letdown...Some are unaware that Aruban divers have already visited the site of the cage, while some just play along. The game was fixed(Private Eye, in hindsight). Do ALE, Mos, Richardson know about the trap at this point? Wonder who was able to get Aruban divers out so quickly to recover the contents? Who made that call? Remember, they had been told about needing divers and special equipment. Wonder who came up with the script to this misinformation, stall tactic? Keep in mind, the entire time, Eduardo Mansur is aboard the vessel. Was his role to be the mole, disinform? May never know. The tampered cage now contains a blue tarp like material (different than what was remembered to have been seen: A COSMIC WTF). It is collected, sent to the FBI at some point, and returns negative results. The Persistence search is over and out of money. The oil mapping contract was probably completed, and everyone who saw what they did had to be shaking their head(s) in amazement and disbelief, when abandoning the search. 

Just rambling a bit...Thinking out loud...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.