March 28, 2024, 09:37:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 175318 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: March 06, 2009, 12:59:25 PM »

Rob, I agree with Anna. Don't be such a stranger. 

Hi guys.  Just wanted to know how things are going today and drop by to say hello, and let you know I have not forgotten Natalee or any of you.  Janet, I was just inquiring about you recently.  Good to see you. 

I regret so much that some of our monkeys have gone off on a tangent, gathering confidential information and dispensing it on the internet.  Ah, it's a matter now for the authorities, but I did not want it to come to this as there were some really nice people there who have been sucked into the abyss.  I just so wish they would look before they leap or think before they tank.

Well, Tyler, don't be such a stranger yourself! 

I can't keep up with these researchers any more and need some help with them.  Too complicated for me I suppose.

Hope you are getting your flooding situation under control now that the weather has finally cleared or at least warmed well above freezing.

Nonesuche saw an ad for the LMN Movie already so we do have that to look forward to.

And yes, it has been sad to see people misinformed and led off a cliff so to speak.  I expected so much better of some of them.  Others are exactly as expected, unfortunately. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: March 06, 2009, 01:28:37 PM »

Magnolia, so good to see you here.  I agree with you that some were indulging in prose to obscure their real motives, perhaps, the reason so many of our wonderful artists who were of questionable repute wrote, painted and dreamed so big and so well.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: March 06, 2009, 01:28:56 PM »

Wreck, you are looking very festive!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: March 06, 2009, 01:39:24 PM »

O/T

http://www.kansas.com/news/breaking/story/723813.html

Posted on Fri, Mar. 06, 2009
Amber Alert issued for missing 4-year-old KC girl; mother's body discovered

Kansas City Star
Kansas City police have issued an amber alert for the 4-year-old daughter of a woman whose body was discovered this morning in her Kansas City apartment.

Police were called to the apartment in Kansas City, Mo., about 9:15 a.m. and discovered the 27-year-old woman’s body. The apartment complex is near Interstate 70 and Sterling Avenue.

The woman’s 4-year-old daughter, Allison Corrales, was missing.

Police also are looking for the girl’s father, Luis F. Corrales, who they are describing as a person of interest.

The family’s car, a maroon 1999 or 2001 Kia Sophia, with Missouri license plate PB1 R3R, is also missing.

Anyone with information is asked to call the TIPS hotline at 816-474-8477.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: March 06, 2009, 01:43:36 PM »

I don't understand how anybody who supports and advocates justice for Natalee can be just A-OK with the contents of the trap, the only results of the search and which Kyle Kingman said he believed to be Natalee's remains, being given exclusively to the Arubans.

That's just heartbreaking given the history of this investigation at their hands.

And PI told us.  I just didn't get what he was saying at the time. 

I hope that's not why he stopped posting, because we failed to grasp what he was saying and continued to support the search effort despite the fact of what was done with the results.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: March 06, 2009, 02:03:02 PM »

I don't understand how anybody who supports and advocates justice for Natalee can be just A-OK with the contents of the trap, the only results of the search and which Kyle Kingman said he believed to be Natalee's remains, being given exclusively to the Arubans.

That's just heartbreaking given the history of this investigation at their hands.

And PI told us.  I just didn't get what he was saying at the time. 

I hope that's not why he stopped posting, because we failed to grasp what he was saying and continued to support the search effort despite the fact of what was done with the results.

I think that Private Eye still is with us in the rafters as a guest sometimes.
Think about it.......He said it in the only way he could.
He had dealt with the Aruban authorities and knew how they had treated Beth.
He knew first hand how corrupt they were.
Most of us were hailing the Peristence crew as heros and supporting their efforts.
If he had said....Hey that bunch of pirates just turned Natalee's remains over to
the crooks on Aruba...I don't think any of us would have believed it except Janet
and San.
Kermit eased us into the idea, so that we could grasp what had happened.
Some still don't get it.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: March 06, 2009, 02:13:48 PM »

Also.Private Eye posted a response to Janet on Feb 14th on the front page! I think some are watching more then we know!That's why those who've said they talk to the family OBVIOUSLY haven't read what Private Eye has had to say!It's very simple Persistence supporter's.Read Kyle's own words,as well as Private Eye's post's and if you still feel the same way...WOW IS All I CAN SAY.You're hearing the concerns straight outta Kyle's mouth,as well as the "GAME IS FIXED" straight outta Beth's brother's mouth!VERY SIMPLE..

P.S. I will put my Faith in Kyle's own word's,as well as Private Eyes before anyone 2nd or third party!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: March 06, 2009, 03:10:45 PM »

KTF,

Thanks for the heads up on the Front Page post.  I will have to go read that soon as my mouse batteries re-charge.  They are acting up today so guess it is time to replace them.

I would NEVER believe for one moment that Beth or Dave Holloway would say to anybody that if they thought they found Natalee, to just give everything totally to ALE because they have done such a swell job in the past!

That is just the opposite of everything they say in their books and have contended all along.  I don't and never have nor would believe they would be OK with that being done.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: March 06, 2009, 04:00:57 PM »

The following is an excerpt from a S-1 SEC Filing, filed by SUPERIOR OFFSHORE INTERNA ... on 8/11/2006
http://sec.edgar-online.com/2006/08/11/0000950129-06-007842/Section5.asp

28 Mar 08: 09:28   SUPERIOR ENDEAVOUR   15 Apr 08: 18:25   VUT   ODS   7393810   YJUS3   3665   FOURCHON   PORT SAID   Inchcape Shipping Services   Survey; Stores; Water
28 Mar 08: 09:28   SUPERIOR ENDEAVOUR   :    VUT   ODS   7393810   YJUS3   3665   FOURCHON   PORT SAID   Inchcape Shipping Services   Survey; Stores; Water
http://www.gibraltarport.com/ship_movements/movementsummary_certainship.cfm?Date=First

Sold ASSETS to Legacy Offshore:

Boats owned by Legacy

Gulf Diver V
Gulmar Falcon
Sun River
Ocean Veritas

VESSELS:
04 Jul 07: 2007 08:15   GULMAR CONDOR   07 Jul 07: 07:16   MHL   OMN   7628760   V7MY2   4070   SUEZ   GALVESTON   Barwil Agencies Limited   Stores; Spares; Crew change
http://www.gibraltarport.com/ship_movements/movementsummary_certainship.cfm?Date=First

19 Mar 06: 2006 07:40   GULMAR FALCON   19 Mar 06: 14:05   PAN   ODS   7408897   HOXL   2645   SHARJAH   ORDERS/USA   Gibunco Limited   Bunkers; ;

27 Mar 04: 2004 18:14   SUN RIVER   27 Mar 04: 23:55   LBR   TCO   9013414   ELTK5   38548   SKIKDA   NEW ORLEANS   GLOBAL AGENCY CO   Bunkers; ;

MORE HERE:
http://www.e-vrp.com/VRP_Details.asp?PlanNum=5758
http://www.e-vrp.com/Vessel_Details.asp?VesselID=57878&PlanNum=5758

Torch Offshore has 9 vessels
In 2005, we substantially increased the size of our Shelf Contracting fleet and deepwater pipelay fleet through the acquisition of assets from Torch Offshore, Inc. and Acergy US Inc. for a combined purchase price of $210.2 million

GEOLAB MIDDLE-EAST BRANCH
ur in-house vessels DP Reel and Sentinel and also third party vessel Gulmar Eagle.
DP Geo which was formally the RSV Salgueiro - undergoing refurbishment in Europe the vessel READY IN APRIL 2008

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: March 06, 2009, 04:07:20 PM »

Kyle said: Right before the Dateline special aired Tim and Louis asked if I could go to ABC to try to sell the footage in an attempt to recoup some of the money invested in the search efforts.

Kyle said: I strongly believe it's blue denim. Everyone I show thinks the same thing without being prompted (including senior ABC execs).

Kyle said: Tim Trahan was just let go. He'll be unemployed by the end of the month. This comes as a complete suprise to me. Underwater Expeditions is being dissolved.
           (date: July 7, 2008)

December 18 is when Kyle put his post on about blame the leaders not the normal people

December 19 Hodges, Tim Miller and Schaefer board RV Persistence

December 19 John Silvetti expresses frustration about the lack of an exact description of the missing crab cage
We had several interesting discussions both on deck and in the relatively small galley. At one point, the boat-owner, Capt. John Silvetti (of the J.D. Silvetti Group), expressed his frustration about the lack of an exact description of the missing "crab cage" in which Natalee was likely enclosed. He'd been requesting one for several weeks, and Louis had expressed the identical frustration to me earlier

December 20 Hodges calls the ship and Tim Miller puts him on the phone with John Silvetti who is on the ship

The next day (Dec 20), Louis and I disembarked while Tim went back out on the boat. It was clear that the first part of the search (before the ROV team could be called upon) was going to take significantly longer, and we both had business in the U.S. So I took him to the airport the next afternoon, and he planned on returning after Christmas as did I[/color]

snip

Later that afternoon, I drove out to the California Lighthouse. Retuning to the cluster of seaside hotels just north of the city, I then walked north along the beach from the Holiday Inn to Fisherman's Huts

snip

At this point I called Tim Miller now at sea on The Persistence to pass along the new information about the cage. He put me on the phone with John Silvetti who was pleased with my findings. From the boat they emailed a new copy of the model cage to the person constructing an actual model of the cage, and picked it up the following morning upon returning to shore. By December 21, the search team had an accurate model cage and was able to drop it into the water and obtain a sonar signature of the cage.
http://forensicthoughtprints.com/aruba/default.html

December 21 Louis Schaefer returned to the United States, and it also looks like Hodges did also

THEY KNEW BY THIS POINT AND TIME AND REPLICATED THE CAGE
This all took place BEFORE diving on the cage they found with human remains, blue denim, blue tarp,
skull, and other items.

FEB 22 DATELINE SHOWS THE CAGE

FEB 26 SOMEONE HAS EMAILED KALSSEND THE PHOTOS OF THE CAGE[/b]http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.480
#498 on: February 26, 2008, 09:01:58 PM »  klaas

FEB 27 SONAR SEARCH OF POND
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: March 06, 2009, 04:14:28 PM »

Hey Kermit!Hope all is well..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: March 06, 2009, 04:20:03 PM »

Kyle: I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs.
- I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location.
- Either way, the proportions appear promising.

Kyle said: In my opinion, everything inside, on, and around the trap indicates the whole operation was done very fast and without a lot of thought or preparation. This doesn't look like a job performed by experts.

Oh, noone has possession of any footage except Tim Trahan, an archived copy on the Persistence, and myself.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: March 06, 2009, 04:21:30 PM »

Hi KTF, great research you are doing and the other monkeys too.
Did you happen to see that young girl basketball player doing hoops. I can't recall her name, but she is great and I thought of you and your daughter.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: March 06, 2009, 04:24:29 PM »

Kyle said: We had an American diver with us on the Dec 30th dive. We were encouraged to do so and invited by the Arubans. I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: March 06, 2009, 04:26:22 PM »

Did you happen to see that young girl basketball player doing hoops. I can't recall her name, but she is great and I thought of you and your daughter.

Thanx Kermit!Whenever you get the opportunity look into Subsea7.They do have a subsidiary by the name of Veripo or Veripos and GeoLab gave them a 3 year contract.Subsea7 has gotten many contracts from petrobras..FWIW

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: March 06, 2009, 04:26:50 PM »

Kyle said: I am 100% confident other important items are at that site and can be found during processing of the site with a suction system. The only confirmation of items sampled were blue fabric and the piece of tarp. This is the only thing Richardson and Mos independantly confirmed. Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: March 06, 2009, 04:27:47 PM »

Thanx Kermit!Whenever you get the opportunity look into Subsea7.They do have a subsidiary by the name of Veripo or Veripos and GeoLab gave them a 3 year contract.Subsea7 has gotten many contracts from petrobras..FWIW

Yes,  thank you I've been following your posts.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: March 06, 2009, 04:31:00 PM »

Idstlou said: “They were working with two FBI agents from Barbados. The footage was turned over to them.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.560

Idstlou said: ”The footage WAS turned over to the FBI immediately.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.500

TRUTH IS:

FBI did not know about it...

Kyle said: The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: March 06, 2009, 04:32:40 PM »

Yes,  thank you I've been following your posts.

TM had mentioned something of the Persitence crew Island hopping?What is your take if you can say,as well as would Silvetti,as well as Schaefer necessarily use Aruba for an offshore business?Maybe Cayman Islands,Bonaire,Curacao...Just thoughts..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: March 06, 2009, 04:35:08 PM »

Idstlou said: “They were working with two FBI agents from Barbados. The footage was turned over to them.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.560

Idstlou said: ”The footage WAS turned over to the FBI immediately.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.500

TRUTH IS:

FBI did not know about it...

Kyle said: The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

The photos that Robin recieved.Were those given to her by the FBI?Who gave those to the FBI if you can answer!TIA

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.