April 27, 2024, 11:09:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 275627 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: March 03, 2009, 02:47:45 PM »

I thought it was so sad last night when I was watching NG...
The caller that called in and pointed out that on the prosectution side...Caylee's side of the court room...there was no one there standing there for her. 

And there was the Ants with their lawyer...standing and smiling behind their daughter.

I am sickened. 
Very very heartbreaking.  The Anthony's were done with Caylee after the end of the Public Memorial, which was never really about her to begin with.  They brushed her aside long long ago.

I started crying when I heard that on NG last night.   I've been thinking about it all day.   My head aches.  and my heart.

I know...then it flashed KC walking out of the court room, and the camera was following KC, but you seen the seating on the prosecution side and there was no one, except a couple of bodies last row by the door...I'm sure it was someone getting a glimpse of the POS.

Shame on the A's. May God see it fit to not give them any more grandchildren.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1061 on: March 03, 2009, 02:50:24 PM »

Top O the Afternoon Chimps!

Food for thought:

Casey Anthony case:Why does Jose Baez hire wrongful death Attorney?

An Excerpt:

This is no accident. Pun intended. Among other specialties, Mr. Macaluso is
the leading industry attorney in high profile accident reconstruction.
Blogs were blazing at this announcement through the evening, as was my
email. Further research and case study sheds some light on the possible
needs of the Baez Law Firm for Mr. Macaluso’s legal prowess.

More here:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/03/casey-anthony-case-new-attorney-todd-macaluso-reconstructing-the-train-wreck/

Thank ya Kindly Smile
Blink, I love your page and your style!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1062 on: March 03, 2009, 02:51:44 PM »

Food for thought:

An Excerpt:

More here:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/03/casey-anthony-case-new-attorney-todd-macaluso-reconstructing-the-train-wreck/

Thank ya Kindly Smile
Thank-you very much for that Blink. There is definitley more going on here as you suggest.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: March 03, 2009, 02:52:34 PM »

Blink ~ I always (no, not you A1!) enjoy reading your articles.  They are very informative but easy to read for all intellectual levels!  TY!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: March 03, 2009, 02:56:38 PM »

i am just getting around to watching la's depo...is taking forever w/dial up.   it is scary to watch him, that little laugh, and that evil he struggles to keep under control.  wasn't it someone in LE that said "lee knows what he has done"?  there is just something about the hits the dogs made in the back yard and the disposal of the body that is nagging me concerning his possible involvement....

Regrets, I've had a few......
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1065 on: March 03, 2009, 02:57:49 PM »

Thank you, Blink.
A very interesting theory.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: March 03, 2009, 02:58:14 PM »

Food for thought:

An Excerpt:

More here:

Thank ya Kindly Smile
Blink, I love your page and your style!

Thousand maonkey thanks Tev!
B
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1067 on: March 03, 2009, 02:58:19 PM »

Blink ~ I always (no, not you A1!) enjoy reading your articles.  They are very informative but easy to read for all intellectual levels!  TY!
  You just called Blink "easy"...  j/k

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: March 03, 2009, 03:00:55 PM »

Thank you, Blink.

As you saw, I think it is possible unless the bar sanctions Baez in some way, this could work.
I sincerely hope that does not happen.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: March 03, 2009, 03:01:35 PM »

And I called you something else the other day, didn't I?    Still getting used to this posting stuff...I apologize in advance to anyone that I inadvertently offend.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: March 03, 2009, 03:01:49 PM »

You know, speaking of these photos. KC is not the only one in most of these photos. What about these other girls. How come they got no say about whether or not they get to be made "public"? It would be just as embarassing to them, and paint them in a bad light. Because they don't have high price lawyers, they get no say? If it's so embarassing to KC, it would be to them too. They all posed for these pics, and they were put up publicly on a website. I see no reason why KC would be embarassed now. Maybe there are much more worse pictures we haven't seen. If all of them are similar to what we've already seen then I don't see why JB even cares? It makes no sense to make a big deal about pics we've seen already, or ones that are similar. He has to have a good reason to not want these photos out. I thought it was 1000's of photos, too, not just 106. There has to be much more, and I still don't see how photo's can be considered "pages". I thought there were dvd's/cd's, maybe the photo's are what's on the disc's, and the pages are more docs!!! I hope so!!!!
Actually QM - you have hit on the root of what the argument in court yesterday was about.  The attorney for the media made just this point.  That the only persons who really have a right to seek to squash DISCOVERY (far different from evidence!) is a third party whom would suffer ridicule or embarrassment from such distribution.  JB would have been better served if he had paid the guy whose "thing" will need to blurred out to object to the release!.  Another distinction that was made is that the judge can only rule of relevancy as it pertains to a third party, as this is discovery - not evidence.  So, if my ears heard right - JB really had no basis for his argument except to bloviate.
Someone asked a few pages back about the 15 days....on the video.  My understanding of that is JB has until Wed to get the video and view it and the days clock (Or Timer15 !) starts as soon as he is in possession of the video.
Wait for me!!!!!!!!!!
Adding to my post - this could be just the reason and basis for the Anthony's emergency motion.  Does anyone have a link to that?  If not, when I catch up reading - I will go searching.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: March 03, 2009, 03:02:08 PM »

Would not be the first time, Dolce

Is that you? You and your baby bump are stunning!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: March 03, 2009, 03:05:44 PM »

she is captivating him with her smile..........
Looks more like the look that my husband gives to a nice jucy steak after a hard day at work.

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
(woo woo, who who)

Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
'Cause I'm in need of some restraint

BRILLIANT!!!!! 
Thank ya, thank ya verrrry much!

Hey Yevye,how about a song for Trimm's tinkerbell azz running around in her monkey pants trying to fix lunch for unplanned company....you know hubby and the friends.I'm dying over here.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1073 on: March 03, 2009, 03:07:05 PM »

Morning everyone.......Nothing yet, huh????   Taco Bell, not in this lifetime!!!!!
Your a Sonic type of girl, I've never been to one, we don't have them by my house. 

Can't you enjoy all of the above?  I enjoy a bit of something from nearly any fast food place.  TB isn't my favorite, but they'll do when I'm in for a 7-layer burrito. MMMM 

We're getting a Sonic just down the road from us, and we're so excited! 

They have the best milkshakes!!  Almost as good as Steak and Shake!

OT.....The switch to 'it was an accident' is going to make Lee, and Cindy look the right fool for being soooo sure the kidnap story was the truth!!   Not so sure about George....he's not seemed so adamant that the Zanny tale was the God's honest truth....more like he was just swept along.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1074 on: March 03, 2009, 03:08:24 PM »

And I called you something else the other day, didn't I?    Still getting used to this posting stuff...I apologize in advance to anyone that I inadvertently offend.
Oh I was messin with you Lovin!!!  You did not offend me, not at all!!  I am sure Blink understood what you meant too.  HUGS!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1075 on: March 03, 2009, 03:11:37 PM »

Oh thats right, didn't Todd Black call you a "floozy"??  LOL

Yes that is, and thank you much!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1076 on: March 03, 2009, 03:11:55 PM »

Thank you, Blink.

As you saw, I think it is possible unless the bar sanctions Baez in some way, this could work.

wow.  very interesting, indeed.   thanks.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: March 03, 2009, 03:13:21 PM »

Oh thats right, didn't Todd Black call you a "floozy"??  LOL

Yes that is, and thank you much!

Tabloid Tramp I believe, but who recalls such drivel..tee hee
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1078 on: March 03, 2009, 03:14:06 PM »

Thank you, Blink.

I too hope this does not happen. I just cannot understand who could have come up with a theory that complex. kc just isn't that smart and it doesn't appear that JB is either. Where is the connection to this new lawyer? Just how did he become involved?

I do not see anyone but kc killing Caylee and get sick of the thought that there might be a possiblity she get off lightly. I maintain that the only involvement the A's have is cover up and deception after the fact and should be punished appropriately. I also wish their financial activities were closely looked at.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1079 on: March 03, 2009, 03:16:13 PM »

she is captivating him with her smile..........
Looks more like the look that my husband gives to a nice jucy steak after a hard day at work.

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
(woo woo, who who)

Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
'Cause I'm in need of some restraint

BRILLIANT!!!!! 
Thank ya, thank ya verrrry much!

Hey Yevye,how about a song for Trimm's tinkerbell azz running around in her monkey pants trying to fix lunch for unplanned company....you know hubby and the friends.I'm dying over here.   
Got it!

Walk into the kitchen, look at dear hubby, and start singing Shania Twain's "Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?"...with a nice cold glare. That oughta clear the house out for ya!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.