April 28, 2024, 10:54:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 275674 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1080 on: March 03, 2009, 03:17:17 PM »

Tabloid Tramp I believe, but who recalls such drivel..tee hee
Any publicity is good publicity!!  To be a tramp you would have to atleast be a "looker".   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: March 03, 2009, 03:19:40 PM »

Top O the Afternoon Chimps!

Food for thought:

Casey Anthony case:Why does Jose Baez hire wrongful death Attorney?

An Excerpt:

This is no accident. Pun intended. Among other specialties, Mr. Macaluso is
the leading industry attorney in high profile accident reconstruction.
Blogs were blazing at this announcement through the evening, as was my
email. Further research and case study sheds some light on the possible
needs of the Baez Law Firm for Mr. Macaluso’s legal prowess.

More here:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/03/casey-anthony-case-new-attorney-todd-macaluso-reconstructing-the-train-wreck/

Thank ya Kindly Smile
Thank-you very much for that Blink. There is definitley more going on here as you suggest.

Thanks Blink.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1082 on: March 03, 2009, 03:19:45 PM »

Blink, Do you have any updates for the complaint that has been filed with the Florida Bar against Baez?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: March 03, 2009, 03:20:15 PM »

Tater: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4626.msg701358#msg701358, lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: March 03, 2009, 03:24:01 PM »

3bbs...ssshhhhh, Leroy has a hang over.  No need to shout...

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1085 on: March 03, 2009, 03:24:42 PM »

I thought it was so sad last night when I was watching NG...
The caller that called in and pointed out that on the prosectution side...Caylee's side of the court room...there was no one there standing there for her. 

And there was the Ants with their lawyer...standing and smiling behind their daughter.

I am sickened. 
Very very heartbreaking.  The Anthony's were done with Caylee after the end of the Public Memorial, which was never really about her to begin with.  They brushed her aside long long ago.
Which makes me feel that some Florida monkeys or any monkeys need to be there to sit on little Caylees side.... The Ants just leave me going      

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1086 on: March 03, 2009, 03:25:09 PM »

Eyebrows are the fake things above your eye that serve as a hidden replacement for parasitic eyebrows. They were created by scientists that were eager to wipe the population of parasitic eyebrows off the planet. They came close to achieving this, but they failed miserably. They also are used as paintbrushes and are known for their work in the mona lisa especially.

Do No Evil 
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: March 03, 2009, 03:25:37 PM »

3bbs...ssshhhhh, Leroy has a hang over.  No need to shout...

sorry, I will speak quietly next time.  Hey wait a sec....she didn't share with anybody...

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: March 03, 2009, 03:26:00 PM »

she is captivating him with her smile..........
Looks more like the look that my husband gives to a nice jucy steak after a hard day at work.

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
(woo woo, who who)

Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
'Cause I'm in need of some restraint

BRILLIANT!!!!! 
Thank ya, thank ya verrrry much!

Hey Yevye,how about a song for Trimm's tinkerbell azz running around in her monkey pants trying to fix lunch for unplanned company....you know hubby and the friends.I'm dying over here.   
Got it!

Walk into the kitchen, look at dear hubby, and start singing Shania Twain's "Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?"...with a nice cold glare. That oughta clear the house out for ya!

That would be funny to watch!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1089 on: March 03, 2009, 03:27:21 PM »

Eyebrows are the fake things above your eye that serve as a hidden replacement for parasitic eyebrows. They were created by scientists that were eager to wipe the population of parasitic eyebrows off the planet. They came close to achieving this, but they failed miserably. They also are used as paintbrushes and are known for their work in the mona lisa especially.

So, when Spindy stops touching Georgie-Porgie, do his eyebrows come down?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: March 03, 2009, 03:30:41 PM »

Looks more like the look that my husband gives to a nice jucy steak after a hard day at work.

Pleased to meet you
But what's confusing you
(woo woo, who who)

As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer

BRILLIANT!!!!! 

Hey Yevye,how about a song for Trimm's tinkerbell azz running around in her monkey pants trying to fix lunch for unplanned company....you know hubby and the friends.I'm dying over here.   
Got it!

Walk into the kitchen, look at dear hubby, and start singing Shania Twain's "Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?"...with a nice cold glare. That oughta clear the house out for ya!

Yeah, and Trimm should have on some cowboy boots and a little denim mini-skirt on. Nothing like a hot looking woman looking to start a fight with her man to make all the "men" run away! Men hate confrontation...and poor Trimm's hubby...wifey looks so hot, and he knows he'll be sleeping in the doghouse for awhile, even if he didn't do anything! (My poor hubby! I have never done this EXACT scenario, but, like crzy, there's a nugget of truth in there! )

frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1091 on: March 03, 2009, 03:31:36 PM »

Do you guys honesty think??
that casey and cindy if she is aquitted can be a loving  mother daughter to eachother?
I DONT THINK SO NOT AT ALL ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE AND CINDY WILL BLAME HER BIGGTIME..

If Casey gets an acquittal by saying it was an accident, and if  she goes back to the Anthony home to live with C & G, I predict there will be another accident shortly there after......resulting in the death of either Casey or Cindy.....

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: March 03, 2009, 03:32:39 PM »

Pleased to meet you
But what's confusing you
(woo woo, who who)

As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer

BRILLIANT!!!!! 

Got it!

Don't think I won't do it next time.Thanks Tevye.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: March 03, 2009, 03:33:08 PM »

I was gone for a while so this may have already been posted:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18830733/detail.html

Prosecutors Not Seeking Death Penalty For Casey Anthony
Judge Rules On Release Of Casey Anthony Video, Photos

POSTED: 6:56 am EST March 2, 2009
UPDATED: 1:10 pm EST March 3, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Now that an October trial date has been set in the case against Casey Anthony, prosecutors said they are not reconsidering the death penalty.

On Tuesday morning, the state attorney's spokesman Randy Means told WESH 2 News, "We are preparing for trial as charged."

Casey Anthony is facing the possibility of life in prison if convicted of first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Prosecutors said they expect the trial to last about four weeks.

On Monday, Judge Stan Strickland ruled to delay the release of a video showing Casey Anthony's reaction to the news that a body was found near her East Orlando home.

Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, challenged the release of Anthony's videotaped reaction. He said the tape should not be made public. Strickland called for Baez to view the tape himself.

The motion claimed the videotape violates Anthony's right to an attorney and will make it harder to find a fair jury for her trial on a first-degree murder charge.

Baez said the videotape violates Anthony's patient and medical privacy rights, since it was taped in the Orange County Jail's medical clinic. (PDF: Anthony Motion About Jail Videotape)

During the hearing, Strickland announced that Anthony's trial is tentatively set to begin on Oct. 12.

(snipped)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1094 on: March 03, 2009, 03:33:31 PM »

Related to Casey's Psycho Look - sorry for the long post but too many similarities between Nicole Diar and Slore. 
Nicole Diar, 29 yrs old ELYRIA, OH.
This Woman killed her 4 yr old Son and the similarities of Casey and this slime bag are quite astonishing....
snipped - http://www.courttv.com/trials/diar/100405_ctv.html
Jack Bradley and Bobo Baez - Defense Attys
Defense attorney Jack Bradley countered the state's claims by criticizing both the police and fire investigations of the incident and by portraying Diar as a loving mother who doted on her child with toys and clothes.  "Nicole Diar, being an absentee mother, chose to use other people to take care of her son," he said. Those people, Nolan added, were often local teenagers whom Diar encouraged to give Jacob prescription Tylenol with codeine to quiet him or make him sleep.
Bradley acknowledged that his client was lacking as a mother, and even that she had given the boy codeine, but denied that she had murdered her child. "Yes, she wasn't the best mother," Bradley said. "She had babysitters watch him when she went out, as most young single mothers do." But he noted that a medical examiner could not determine the exact cause of Jacob's death and did not find marks on his neck consistent with strangulation.
Bradley said he believes prosecutors will attempt to prove his client was an unfit mother who was more interested in partying than childrearing. "The prosecution is going to show her as thinking of her son as a kind of ball-and-chain and that she wanted to dispose of the child," Bradley said. "But the trial is not about her being or not being a good mother.  They need to prove the means and the motive.  We're going to eliminate all possible theories."   Morton said he does not doubt Diar loved her son and would never do anything to harm him. He remembered reading Psalm 23 with Diar after Jacob's death and how much she missed her baby.  "I believe that child was really loved," Morton said. "I never saw so many toys as when I would visit the family."  Bradley said he noted a similar relationship throughout the whole family, which posted a $1 million dollar bond to bring Diar home from jail.  "The mother is a nurse, and the father is a factory worker," Bradley said. "She comes from a close-knit, caring family."
------------------------------------
Case Update Feb 7 2009 http://www.morningjournal.com/articles/2009/02/07/news/mj582200.txt

My Monkey Brain is Blown Away .........
COLUMBUS — The Ohio Supreme Court denied the Lorain County Prosecutor's Office appeal to reconsider its ruling that threw out the death penalty of Nicole Diar and ordered a resentencing. Diar was sentenced to death by lethal injection in November 2005 for the aggravated murder of her 4-year-old son Jacob. In December, the Supreme Court upheld her aggravated murder conviction but vacated the death penalty because visiting Lorain County Common Pleas Court Judge, the late Kosma Glavas, did not give the jury complete instructions before deliberations.
[/color]

"I think the Supreme Court was correct," Attorney Jack Bradley, who represented Diar in the trial, said in December when the court made its ruling. "The jury should have been instructed that one person had the power to give something less than the death sentence."  Lorain County Prosecutor Dennis Will said when the ruling was made that he still believes that Diar deserves the death penalty.
"There will be another sentencing phase and we will seek the death penalty again," Will said then. "We'll put forth the same evidence."

I pray that the Prosecutors in Orange County - Fine tooth comb everything, dot every I and cross every T ...because this is BS !  The @itch was put on Death Row and now due to an Judicial Error ... she is sitting pretty again .... 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: March 03, 2009, 03:36:08 PM »

I was gone for a while so this may have already been posted:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18830733/detail.html

Prosecutors Not Seeking Death Penalty For Casey Anthony
Judge Rules On Release Of Casey Anthony Video, Photos

POSTED: 6:56 am EST March 2, 2009
UPDATED: 1:10 pm EST March 3, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Now that an October trial date has been set in the case against Casey Anthony, prosecutors said they are not reconsidering the death penalty.

On Tuesday morning, the state attorney's spokesman Randy Means told WESH 2 News, "We are preparing for trial as charged."

Casey Anthony is facing the possibility of life in prison if convicted of first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Prosecutors said they expect the trial to last about four weeks.

On Monday, Judge Stan Strickland ruled to delay the release of a video showing Casey Anthony's reaction to the news that a body was found near her East Orlando home.

Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, challenged the release of Anthony's videotaped reaction. He said the tape should not be made public. Strickland called for Baez to view the tape himself.

The motion claimed the videotape violates Anthony's right to an attorney and will make it harder to find a fair jury for her trial on a first-degree murder charge.

Baez said the videotape violates Anthony's patient and medical privacy rights, since it was taped in the Orange County Jail's medical clinic. (PDF: Anthony Motion About Jail Videotape)

During the hearing, Strickland announced that Anthony's trial is tentatively set to begin on Oct. 12.

(snipped)
Klaas, you've been gone all day and we've been really really good! OMG, what has become of us???
Would you send my email addy to blurrymonkey? She's helping me with some off-topic stuff...and the paper's due tomorrow!
thanks!

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: March 03, 2009, 03:36:16 PM »

Blink, Do you have any updates for the complaint that has been filed with the Florida Bar against Baez?

Unless he filed for and was granted an extention, his response is due this Friday, March 6
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1097 on: March 03, 2009, 03:36:28 PM »

So, when Spindy stops touching Georgie-Porgie, do his eyebrows come down?

Speaking of eyebrows I never really noticed the caterpillars Lee had until they showed the  video of him the other day giving his statement.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1098 on: March 03, 2009, 03:36:53 PM »

Do you guys honesty think??
that casey and cindy if she is aquitted can be a loving  mother daughter to eachother?
I DONT THINK SO NOT AT ALL ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE AND CINDY WILL BLAME HER BIGGTIME..

If Casey gets an acquittal by saying it was an accident, and if  she goes back to the Anthony home to live with C & G, I predict there will be another accident shortly there after......resulting in the death of either Casey or Cindy.....

I doubt Casey would live long enough to make it home jmo, just sayin' Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1099 on: March 03, 2009, 03:37:06 PM »

I don't like thinking about what happened to Caylee alone in that trunk but in my opinion there is nothing that says she meant her to die that day. I don't think she even thought for two minutes about it, it was one of those situations where she probably just shrugged her shoulders and moved on.

I also think because there was more duct tape than was found on her little skull that both her hands and feet were also bound (the bones of the hands were relatively intact). If there were substances administered to her over the preceding months there is no proof that it was administered that day.

There is no doubt she is guilty but only she knows what and how she did it and I don't think she is telling anyone quite what happened and that includes her Lawyers.

My take for what it's worth is that she didn't want to deal with crying Caylee who was upset after the fight at home. So in a rage she taped her little mouth hands and feet and threw her in the trunk of the car, she may or may not have used some substance or other. It's possible she may have left an uncapped bottle of chloroform in the car to keep her asleep for a good long time and or she vomited into her mouth and inhaled it. I prefer the chloroform or sleep inducing substance because I find the thought of precious little Caylee dying, entombed in that trunk while conscious almost impossible to bear. Who knows if this was a regular scenario, I  think it was and the suffering she endured makes me so enraged as it amounts to nothing less than torture.

I don't think the death penalty will be on the table but she will be found guilty, unfortunately its not going to satisfy us because if it's ruled accidental in any way she will be out in a few years.....fat, ugly and past her prime maybe but she will be out....then I will be a very angry monkey indeed.

Now I feel sad.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.