April 28, 2024, 05:31:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 275644 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: March 03, 2009, 03:56:53 PM »

How did I miss this? You want to be my pal? I so love fishing Lovin..That is my most favorite thing to do.Musings....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: March 03, 2009, 03:57:25 PM »

O/T:  I know some of you followed the Jessie Davis case...

Court to hear Canton police officer Bobby Cutts Jr.'s murder appeal today

http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/news_article.aspx?storyid=108469&catid=45

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1122 on: March 03, 2009, 03:57:43 PM »

I don't like thinking about what happened to Caylee alone in that trunk but in my opinion there is nothing that says she meant her to die that day. I don't think she even thought for two minutes about it, it was one of those situations where she probably just shrugged her shoulders and moved on.

I also think because there was more duct tape than was found on her little skull that both her hands and feet were also bound (the bones of the hands were relatively intact). If there were substances administered to her over the preceding months there is no proof that it was administered that day.

There is no doubt she is guilty but only she knows what and how she did it and I don't think she is telling anyone quite what happened and that includes her Lawyers.

My take for what it's worth is that she didn't want to deal with crying Caylee who was upset after the fight at home. So in a rage she taped her little mouth hands and feet and threw her in the trunk of the car, she may or may not have used some substance or other. It's possible she may have left an uncapped bottle of chloroform in the car to keep her asleep for a good long time and or she vomited into her mouth and inhaled it. I prefer the chloroform or sleep inducing substance because I find the thought of precious little Caylee dying, entombed in that trunk while conscious almost impossible to bear. Who knows if this was a regular scenario, I  think it was and the suffering she endured makes me so enraged as it amounts to nothing less than torture.

I don't think the death penalty will be on the table but she will be found guilty, unfortunately its not going to satisfy us because if it's ruled accidental in any way she will be out in a few years.....fat, ugly and past her prime maybe but she will be out....then I will be a very angry monkey indeed.

Now I feel sad.....
That is a very sad senario.  I sure hope there was no suffocation because as a severe asthmatic who has stopped breathing and required a ventilator that is a very scary occurance.  I feel so much for that poor child.  Why oh why didn't Casey just give her to her parents. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1123 on: March 03, 2009, 03:57:46 PM »

Prosecutors not seeking the death penalty!!   

WOW, I am so disappointed!  Casey will be just like Susan Smith!!  She will adapt too easily, IMO 

Will KC be put in General Population - after trial is over?

My bet is that she will be forever in protective custody.  Alone the rest of her life.

That's what I'm afraid of - that's not what I wanted to hear.     They should release her to the outside world right after the verdict is read.  JMO
If she is found guilty why would she not be put in gen pop, I'm confused. 
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1124 on: March 03, 2009, 03:58:44 PM »

Diane Fanning is writing a book about Caylee's murder. It will be published probably before trial because people lose interest in it when the case/trial is over. The title is "Mommies Little Girl".

She looks into deep background info...and she finds it easier for people to talk to her because she's not looking for headlines, etc.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/#

You can also read more about the writer at this link....http://www.dianefanning.com/homepage.html
Very interesting.  Thanks for posting that Sunny.  I wonder if we could not get her to visit our thread and give some insight.  After all, we are possible readers for her.

Hey, catching back up, so I don't know if this has been said, but Diane Fanning is great. She wrote a great book about Michael Peterson(I think it's called Written in Blood)...the murder in Durham, NC, where his wife was found dead at the bottom of the stairs and he tried to say she fell, etc. and Henry Lee was for the defense and said "too much blood for a beating" ...one of my fav. murder cases...yeah that sounds sick, i know..

Anyways, that should be interesting. I hope she digs up some good dirt.....I wish Ann Rule would write a book about this  too....o/t

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1125 on: March 03, 2009, 03:59:02 PM »

WOW, I am so disappointed!  Casey will be just like Susan Smith!!  She will adapt too easily, IMO 

From what I hear from my customers, she will be protected!! 
That is what bothers me so much about this case. All the A's = protection.

Where was Caylee's Protection?
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1126 on: March 03, 2009, 04:00:46 PM »

O/T:  I know some of you followed the Jessie Davis case...

Court to hear Canton police officer Bobby Cutts Jr.'s murder appeal today

http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/news_article.aspx?storyid=108469&catid=45

Hey Lovin.
I remember this case! What grounds for an appeal???? I'm goin to check it out now. Thanks for the link.

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: March 03, 2009, 04:01:13 PM »

I just knew the bad feeling I got when Todd Macaluso joined the defense was real, what you wrote about this Blink really gets me thinking that this could work also. Will be looking forward to hearing anymore you have on this scenario.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: March 03, 2009, 04:05:40 PM »

From what I hear from my customers, she will be protected!! 

Your customers?     I know what you mean but it just sounds naughty.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1129 on: March 03, 2009, 04:07:43 PM »

Found on another site - any nekkid monkey feel free to use.

Hey CC, how did you get a pic of Jose Baez for your avi so quickly after motion hearing yesterday?   

The chimp w/space shuttle model is cute, too.  But nothin' like a flamin' crotch to grab ones attn. 

Foggy
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1130 on: March 03, 2009, 04:09:21 PM »

Diane Fanning is writing a book about Caylee's murder. It will be published probably before trial because people lose interest in it when the case/trial is over. The title is "Mommies Little Girl".

She looks into deep background info...and she finds it easier for people to talk to her because she's not looking for headlines, etc.

You can also read more about the writer at this link....http://www.dianefanning.com/homepage.html
Very interesting.  Thanks for posting that Sunny.  I wonder if we could not get her to visit our thread and give some insight.  After all, we are possible readers for her.

Hey, catching back up, so I don't know if this has been said, but Diane Fanning is great. She wrote a great book about Michael Peterson(I think it's called Written in Blood)...the murder in Durham, NC, where his wife was found dead at the bottom of the stairs and he tried to say she fell, etc. and Henry Lee was for the defense and said "too much blood for a beating" ...one of my fav. murder cases...yeah that sounds sick, i know..

Anyways, that should be interesting. I hope she digs up some good dirt.....I wish Ann Rule would write a book about this  too....o/t
The series "Staircase" on IFC channel was also very good showing all sides of the Michael Peterson case. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: March 03, 2009, 04:12:37 PM »

Blink, after reading for the third time what you wrote about the new lawyer, I'm very curious how you look at two sentences that came out of Casey's mouth early on. "You don't know what my involvement is" and "Don't worry I haven't said anything."
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: March 03, 2009, 04:14:08 PM »

Keep in mind this can change, they do not have an official position until they seat the Vior dire
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1133 on: March 03, 2009, 04:16:01 PM »

My bet is that she will be forever in protective custody.  Alone the rest of her life.

That's what I'm afraid of - that's not what I wanted to hear.     They should release her to the outside world right after the verdict is read.  JMO

For liabilty reasons!! 
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1134 on: March 03, 2009, 04:16:37 PM »

Never Before Seen Photo of Cindy

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1135 on: March 03, 2009, 04:17:03 PM »

I did email Diane and suggested she visit us monkeys.  I told her she would find lots of good "factual" info on this forum as well.

****I asked her if she knew when the book would be published, and that I would post a link when it is available to purchase or pre-order it. I hope that was ok Klaas....
Thanks!  I would love to ask her some questions.  Aside from the hard hitting ones, I am curious what other inside tid-bitted info she could possibly have.  Us Monkeys are pretty good at what we do, and reading here is like reading a novel in and of itself.

The Monkeys are great, and I'm sure she could get a lot of useful info here.
But she is a crime-writer and I'm sure she'll be hitting the ground in Orlando, talking to everyone she can find in KCs past, starting from birth. As much as we know about KC and this case, we know practically NOTHING from her childhood, their life in Ohio, etc...

dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1136 on: March 03, 2009, 04:18:19 PM »

To me I can't get over how much her weight gain is showing in her face. Is there anyone who can do a side by side with this photo and one before the weight gain? THX in advance. So if she stays in protective custody forever I am assuming that costs more money and the FLA taxpayers will foot that bill?
I think Casey looks like Bette Midler in this photo.

she is captivating him with her smile..........
Looks more like the look that my husband gives to a nice jucy steak after a hard day at work.

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
(woo woo, who who)

Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
'Cause I'm in need of some restraint

BRILLIANT!!!!! 
Thank ya, thank ya verrrry much!

Hey Yevye,how about a song for Trimm's tinkerbell azz running around in her monkey pants trying to fix lunch for unplanned company....you know hubby and the friends.I'm dying over here.   
Got it!

Walk into the kitchen, look at dear hubby, and start singing Shania Twain's "Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?"...with a nice cold glare. That oughta clear the house out for ya!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: March 03, 2009, 04:18:45 PM »

mytime thanks for the answer, I sit again questioning so much of the nonsense we call our judical system, I know, better than a lot of other countries. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: March 03, 2009, 04:19:08 PM »

Blink, after reading for the third time what you wrote about the new lawyer, I'm very curious how you look at two sentences that came out of Casey's mouth early on. "You don't know what my involvement is" and "Don't worry I haven't said anything."

Me too NoRose. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: March 03, 2009, 04:19:11 PM »

For liabilty reasons!! 

Why would it be any different for Casey then Susan Smith? Susan killed both her baby boys and horribly I might add..Jeffrey Dahmer was in general population but I did hear that was his choosing.I think Casey should be turned out amoung the population..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.