April 28, 2024, 03:36:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 275639 times)
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1140 on: March 03, 2009, 04:19:47 PM »

To me I can't get over how much her weight gain is showing in her face. Is there anyone who can do a side by side with this photo and one before the weight gain? THX in advance. So if she stays in protective custody forever I am assuming that costs more money and the FLA taxpayers will foot that bill?
I think Casey looks like Bette Midler in this photo.

she is captivating him with her smile..........
Looks more like the look that my husband gives to a nice jucy steak after a hard day at work.

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
(woo woo, who who)

Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
'Cause I'm in need of some restraint

BRILLIANT!!!!! 
Thank ya, thank ya verrrry much!

Hey Yevye,how about a song for Trimm's tinkerbell azz running around in her monkey pants trying to fix lunch for unplanned company....you know hubby and the friends.I'm dying over here.   
Got it!

Walk into the kitchen, look at dear hubby, and start singing Shania Twain's "Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?"...with a nice cold glare. That oughta clear the house out for ya!
OMG so sorry my last post got in the middle of your post, meant for it to be on the bottom, sry again!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1141 on: March 03, 2009, 04:20:20 PM »

Never Before Seen Photo of Cindy

OMG!!  I am rollin!!!!!!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: March 03, 2009, 04:22:04 PM »

Prosecutors not seeking the death penalty!!   

WOW, I am so disappointed!  Casey will be just like Susan Smith!!  She will adapt too easily, IMO 

Will KC be put in General Population - after trial is over?

My bet is that she will be forever in protective custody.  Alone the rest of her life.

That's what I'm afraid of - that's not what I wanted to hear.     They should release her to the outside world right after the verdict is read.  JMO
If she is found guilty why would she not be put in gen pop, I'm confused. 

For liabilty reasons!! 

She won't live long in GP.     
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1143 on: March 03, 2009, 04:22:06 PM »

OMG this is too funny! Cindy the chewing cow/alien/......
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1144 on: March 03, 2009, 04:23:15 PM »

WOW, I am so disappointed!  Casey will be just like Susan Smith!!  She will adapt too easily, IMO 

My bet is that she will be forever in protective custody.  Alone the rest of her life.

That's what I'm afraid of - that's not what I wanted to hear.     They should release her to the outside world right after the verdict is read.  JMO

For liabilty reasons!! 

Why would it be any different for Casey then Susan Smith? Susan killed both her baby boys and horribly I might add..Jeffrey Dahmer was in general population but I did hear that was his choosing.I think Casey should be turned out amoung the population..jmo

I think she should too but if anything happens to her - can you just imagine the lawsuits from the Anthony's!! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: March 03, 2009, 04:23:25 PM »

OMG this is too funny! Cindy the chewing cow/alien/......

eewwwwww.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: March 03, 2009, 04:24:15 PM »

That's great.     
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: March 03, 2009, 04:24:30 PM »

Blink, after reading for the third time what you wrote about the new lawyer, I'm very curious how you look at two sentences that came out of Casey's mouth early on. "You don't know what my involvement is" and "Don't worry I haven't said anything."

Excellent Question, glad you asked. I believe that Ca and Ga have been told the ZG story since the 7/2-7/3 timeframe except they did not believe her until the car was found, and the smell. I think this family thinks that the death of a beautiful 34 month old child is their fodder to make it out of grifterville. I think they accepted very early on that she was dead, and now they are busy trying to retrofit their parenting to excuse the egregious enablers that they are; resulting in the loss of Caylee.

I held out hope that at some point they would come out once Caylee was find in the deplorable way that she was that they would finally do the right thing by their grandaughter. Some thing like, we love our daughter, we hope to get answers as to how this happened but have to accept the fact that Casey may be responsible for her daughter's death. Pray for out family, blah blah.

Bupkiss and same old from these people.ppppffffft  
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1148 on: March 03, 2009, 04:24:35 PM »

Blink, after reading for the third time what you wrote about the new lawyer, I'm very curious how you look at two sentences that came out of Casey's mouth early on. "You don't know what my involvement is"

I'm not Blink, but...
I heard that one differently - more as quoting Cindy when Cindy said that she didn;t know what KC's involvement was, sort of like throwing it back in her face that she wasn't really on her side after all. I think KC had heard Cindy say that in one of her early "cameos" with the media and was mocking her.

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1149 on: March 03, 2009, 04:24:42 PM »

Diane Fanning is writing a book about Caylee's murder. It will be published probably before trial because people lose interest in it when the case/trial is over. The title is "Mommies Little Girl".

She looks into deep background info...and she finds it easier for people to talk to her because she's not looking for headlines, etc.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/#

You can also read more about the writer at this link....http://www.dianefanning.com/homepage.html
Very interesting.  Thanks for posting that Sunny.  I wonder if we could not get her to visit our thread and give some insight.  After all, we are possible readers for her.

Hey, catching back up, so I don't know if this has been said, but Diane Fanning is great. She wrote a great book about Michael Peterson(I think it's called Written in Blood)...the murder in Durham, NC, where his wife was found dead at the bottom of the stairs and he tried to say she fell, etc. and Henry Lee was for the defense and said "too much blood for a beating" ...one of my fav. murder cases...yeah that sounds sick, i know..

Anyways, that should be interesting. I hope she digs up some good dirt.....I wish Ann Rule would write a book about this  too....o/t
The series "Staircase" on IFC channel was also very good showing all sides of the Michael Peterson case. 

OMG, I own the DVD set! It is good. It's def. slanted towards the defense and left out a ton of evidence from the prosecution. Michael Peterson hired him(a french film guy) to do a documentary, so of course he thought it'd portray him as innocent. But even though it's slanted, it still paints him in a very bad light!!! lol

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: March 03, 2009, 04:26:57 PM »

Blink ~ I always (no, not you A1!) enjoy reading your articles.  They are very informative but easy to read for all intellectual levels!  TY!

Enjoyed the article Blink on a possible defense angle, its very well written & its plausible but if used not well thought out by the defense if that's what they are considering.  If the defense turns around and accuses someone in her family Casey stands to be villified further for putting the final knife in their backs with no proof, at this point only a few select nutjobs would believe her, hopefully none that sit on the jury.   Given Casey's narcisstic personality does anyone believe she would risk getting a life sentence (even under duress/threat from family) for anyone, especially a mother she has utter contempt for & a father she admitted she was strained at times with?  Even Cindy & George with all their issues, would they still support their daughter if they hear this type of defense, risking their freedom & what is left of her family?   You think George or Cindy are willing to go to jail for years to life even for their daughter, nope not even these twisted greedy bottomfeeders.    Were George & Cindy's cells ever traced by ping to Amscot, Sawgrass or JBP during that 31 days?    We cannot forget that no fingerprints were found of George, Cindy or Lee's on any evidence to date.  Sure items were connected to their home & their actions questionable but Cindy's actions & the family's concern where Casey & Caylee were during that 31 days would then indicate that on the night of June 15th they all agreed that Cindy would contact Casey's friends calling her a pathological liar, theif & sociopath, send Lee to go try and find his sister as ruses setting her daughter up to take the fall...can't see how that would fly with a jury.

Now, say all the Anthonys are in on this defense, if Casey agreed to this plot IF someone in her family was actually responsible she would have to admit she covered for her parents, all the Anthonys would have to admit they covered for Casey.  They all would have to admit that they lied to law enforcement & the FBI under oath while leading this nation much less their community on a wild gooses chase looking for a "live Caylee" and the nonexistent "Zanny the Nanny."     They are all not looking at the back end of that case scenario.

They all would be prosecuted for lying, obstruction of justice & tampering with evidence & convicted.  Casey would still be prosecuted for same in addition to her economic charges.  As convicted felons none of them would stand to profit from Caylee's death.  Additionally, they would lose monies earned to any number of viable lawsuits for example by the State & federal government for millions spent on an investigation based on lies & cover up as well as people like Jesse who have a viable civil case that he was harmed significantly being flat out accused of being Zanny & responsible for killing Caylee (per Casey, Cindy & George's distinct & pointed accusations said under oath).

That being said, I have no doubts that there is a power struggle going on headed by Cindy regarding Caylee's estate or what monies may be earned as a result of her murder.   This family has been Orlando's dirty little secret inside Hopespring Drive, they are all twisted lowlives.   Sadly, I think they continously disrespect Caylee & have put her death aside where greed has taken over.

Ya know, after many years I'm not so impressed when a high profile defense attorney comes along tooting their own horns.  Macaluso is at best a clever con artist who ambulance chases cases with big targets, albeit successful due to being clever in his presentations in the civil litigation arena it doesnt automatically give him a ton of merit in the criminal courtroom.   Wronful death cases as a plaintiff attorney is a far cry from a murder one trial.  Any juror with half a brain will pause immediately when they begin to hear an outlandish chart displaying, computerized mapping hypothesis unfolding in the courtroom, it actually can be more damaging to Casey.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: March 03, 2009, 04:27:09 PM »

Blink, after reading for the third time what you wrote about the new lawyer, I'm very curious how you look at two sentences that came out of Casey's mouth early on. "You don't know what my involvement is"

I'm not Blink, but...
I heard that one differently - more as quoting Cindy when Cindy said that she didn;t know what KC's involvement was, sort of like throwing it back in her face that she wasn't really on her side after all. I think KC had heard Cindy say that in one of her early "cameos" with the media and was mocking her.
That is how I heard it too!
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: March 03, 2009, 04:28:09 PM »

There is no reasonable excuse why anyone would put duct tape on any child's mouth, none.

That's what Dr. Perper keeps saying.  Therefore, it is foul play!!  Not accident!!

If they were to go with accident, could they say that the duct tape was used for crime staging?  Would that not be a bad move though on their part?  Goind with "accidental death" would be hard given the facts so far, and the duct tape for sure.  I can see them wanting to try to go accidental death, but I do not see it working to their favor.
It really sucks that cause of death is undeterminable.  That is the 1 thing the defense has working in their favor.  If it was an accident Casey would have spoken up sooner and told where the body was, and Baez would have instructed her to do so in order to prove accidental death.  Delaying and not saying anything hindered her accidental cause of death.....which leads me to believe NOT accidental.  COVER UP!!

I agree that the defense is going with "accidental death" and "cover up" I don't think there is any choice. Not only that but that shambles of a cover up, ( Zanny )is so ridiculous that it does sound like a hastily contrived plot made in desperation.......but, how can they defend her actions after the fact, the partying, stealing and all those lies. How can they explain the Blockbuster visit and boinking her boyfriend within hours of her daughters death. Unless they get that evidence thrown out I feel thats pretty hard to explain away.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1153 on: March 03, 2009, 04:28:13 PM »

Blink, after reading for the third time what you wrote about the new lawyer, I'm very curious how you look at two sentences that came out of Casey's mouth early on. "You don't know what my involvement is" and "Don't worry I haven't said anything."

Excellent Question, glad you asked. I believe that Ca and Ga have been told the ZG story since the 7/2-7/3 timeframe except they did not believe her until the car was found, and the smell. I think this family thinks that the death of a beautiful 34 month old child is their fodder to make it out of grifterville. I think they accepted very early on that she was dead, and now they are busy trying to retrofit their parenting to excuse the egregious enablers that they are; resulting in the loss of Caylee.

I held out hope that at some point they would come out once Caylee was find in the deplorable way that she was that they would finally do the right thing by their grandaughter. Some thing like, we love our daughter, we hope to get answers as to how this happened but have to accept the fact that Casey may be responsible for her daughter's death. Pray for out family, blah blah.

Thank-you for the answer, and can't wait to hear more about the shamrocks. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: March 03, 2009, 04:31:07 PM »

Diane Fanning is writing a book about Caylee's murder. It will be published probably before trial because people lose interest in it when the case/trial is over. The title is "Mommies Little Girl".

She looks into deep background info...and she finds it easier for people to talk to her because she's not looking for headlines, etc.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/#

You can also read more about the writer at this link....http://www.dianefanning.com/homepage.html
Very interesting.  Thanks for posting that Sunny.  I wonder if we could not get her to visit our thread and give some insight.  After all, we are possible readers for her.

Hey, catching back up, so I don't know if this has been said, but Diane Fanning is great. She wrote a great book about Michael Peterson(I think it's called Written in Blood)...the murder in Durham, NC, where his wife was found dead at the bottom of the stairs and he tried to say she fell, etc. and Henry Lee was for the defense and said "too much blood for a beating" ...one of my fav. murder cases...yeah that sounds sick, i know..

Anyways, that should be interesting. I hope she digs up some good dirt.....I wish Ann Rule would write a book about this  too....o/t
The series "Staircase" on IFC channel was also very good showing all sides of the Michael Peterson case. 

I watched Michael Peterson's story last week.   Interesting story.   
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1155 on: March 03, 2009, 04:31:07 PM »

she is captivating him with her smile..........
Looks more like the look that my husband gives to a nice jucy steak after a hard day at work.
So sorry for repeat post, my last one got lost in middle very small, can someone do a side by side of this face photo with an older slimmer photo? Her face has gotten bigger, IMO. THX
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: March 03, 2009, 04:33:57 PM »

Clearing the rattles in my brain:
Where in the heck is Lenny and if this next doc dump proves the prints, will he and Nancy rekindle their 8pm love-hate relationship?

Why did it piss me off that JB got by with testifying yesterday......the diary is from "03 (JB - did you see the pages missing or have you done ink tests?).......then there was the one the doll was modeled after - saying that photo was a year before (A month at best, JB - study the case not the camera angles).......oh and the judgments he stated as fact as to the actions of LE and the jail.   How in the hellllllllllzzzzz, did he get by with this crap?

Anyone have a link on cindy and george filing emergency motion to stop the doc release? 

I want that document dump - NOW!

There, I feel better now.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1157 on: March 03, 2009, 04:33:57 PM »

I want Taco Bell. 

I had Taco Bell at 2am today and it still sounds good...i may go there for lunch too.

I miss those party days...  grabbing a couple of tacos after drinking all night.   Helps with the hangover.   

I dont feel like it helped much    I almost never go out and close a bar down anymore so maybe that's why!

By the way, I DID NOT molest my tacos like Casey and her friends did    
Bet you didn't know they had the dog with them too

ewwww!!!!!!!! hahah

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: March 03, 2009, 04:37:13 PM »

For liabilty reasons!! 

Why would it be any different for Casey then Susan Smith? Susan killed both her baby boys and horribly I might add..Jeffrey Dahmer was in general population but I did hear that was his choosing.I think Casey should be turned out amoung the population..jmo

I think she should too but if anything happens to her - can you just imagine the lawsuits from the Anthony's!! 

I guess I never realized that lawsuits could happen in prison.I mean I watch those Lock Up shows sometimes and their are major fights all the time with usually the one that started it getting solitare.I know next to nothing about prison life though.What a thought thinking that Casey has to be protected.Not like she protected that beautiful baby or anything...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: March 03, 2009, 04:38:41 PM »

Blink, how can they even consider "accident" when the Grand Jury indited Casey for Murder????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.