April 27, 2024, 10:47:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 275625 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1180 on: March 03, 2009, 05:12:47 PM »

Both problems, the chubby cheeks could be results of SSRs.  Remember how Paris Hilton looked when she got out of jail???

I am old....can you tell me what ssr's are lol
SSSR is an anti depressant such as Prozac, Paxil, etc.  One of the side effects is the puffy face and the excess weight gain in your waist and bottom....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1181 on: March 03, 2009, 05:13:34 PM »

Darla unfortunately we get our share of trolls on this site as well.  Topix has got the most, but there are random Anthony supporters out there that patrol these threads.  Maybe its best to not engage in conversation with them.
I agree with you Dolce!  I along with several others think we know who Cindy is on WS.  I would say it on here but don't want to get in trouble and have heard that someone is obtaining IP addresses of the more vocal ones bashing the A's. 
Just curious how do you think they are gaining the IPs
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1182 on: March 03, 2009, 05:13:57 PM »

My little great nephew will be here for another couple of hours  ...I'll be in and out, can't stay. He's 3 and never stops talking... 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: March 03, 2009, 05:15:19 PM »

Tks Norose, O I bet she doesnt want to answer questions.  See this is where I think her criminal & civil attorneys are idiots most of all.  They should have never ever filed a countersuit & if they were smart they would concede, answer the main question Morgan swore would release Casey from harm & clear Zeneida....but no!   The more she resists now, makes her look guilty as charged & her family for their possible conduct after the fact.  DUM DUM DUM!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: March 03, 2009, 05:16:24 PM »

self edit above  Im changing "harm" to "damages"

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: March 03, 2009, 05:16:29 PM »

Someone help me out, please.  If Casey were going to throw a family member under the bus, how would that work???  Where is the motive?  Why would they let Casey hang if there was an accident???  Why would she allow it, she is all about herself???

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: March 03, 2009, 05:16:54 PM »

Both problems, the chubby cheeks could be results of SSRs.  Remember how Paris Hilton looked when she got out of jail???

SSSR is an anti depressant such as Prozac, Paxil, etc.  One of the side effects is the puffy face and the excess weight gain in your waist and bottom....

well, thanks. I did find Secondary Sex Ratio .. but nothing pertaining to anti-depressant medication. LOL

Do we think that Casey is being treated with medication on a daily basis while being incarcerated?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1187 on: March 03, 2009, 05:17:52 PM »

My little great nephew will be here for another couple of hours  ...I'll be in and out, can't stay. He's 3 and never stops talking... 
Give him a bucket of water and a small paint brush and tell him to "paint" your porch...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: March 03, 2009, 05:18:20 PM »

Awws...we'll be here

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: March 03, 2009, 05:18:50 PM »

Pic's

I believe this is Annie D? with Slore Not sure since her face is in a weird position.
Look at her Phone - the stickers upon the backside "The Heart"

cropped and blown up

Those are the stickers that My daughter when she was in Grade school - she would put them on her earlobes. Before I allowed her to get her ears pierced. She wore those stickers.  You can buy them anywhere. They come in sheet and you peel them off. The normally have a tin foil like backing which the sticky stuff is attached too.

This the photo of the Heart sticker found near Caylee. If you look at the upper right corner of the heart you can see a bit of Silver *edge from the material backing ...  it would be the tin type backing showing.

Was thinking maybe the stickers were Annie's and not Casey's at all. That maybe Slore removed the stickers from Annie's house. The stickers look quite the same. Are beveled up and not flat and are shiny "stuck" On Annie's phone. IF that is even Annie's phone. Might be Slore's phone.

That's interesting.  Shows they were into stickers, for sure.   Thanks for sharing that.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: March 03, 2009, 05:19:20 PM »

I dont

well, thanks. I did find Secondary Sex Ratio .. but nothing pertaining to anti-depressant medication. LOL

Do we think that Casey is being treated with medication on a daily basis while being incarcerated?
I dont know, but at least since the day they informed of her the body being found....

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1191 on: March 03, 2009, 05:20:13 PM »

Give him a bucket of water and a small paint brush and tell him to "paint" your porch...

That's a cool idea.  Never tried that one before!       
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: March 03, 2009, 05:20:45 PM »

HLN CNN Mike Galanos talking about case now

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: March 03, 2009, 05:23:10 PM »

Does the puffy face and weight gain go away when you go off the medication?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: March 03, 2009, 05:25:26 PM »

Someone help me out, please.  If Casey were going to throw a family member under the bus, how would that work???  Where is the motive?  Why would they let Casey hang if there was an accident???  Why would she allow it, she is all about herself???

Ill take a shot at that, you may have read my post a few pages back.

Ultimately, it wont.
No motive to an "accident" claimed to be by someone else
They wouldnt
She wouldnt

Doesnt mean as Blink pointed out that her defense wouldnt try that  if they felt it could get her acquitted. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: March 03, 2009, 05:25:29 PM »

It does, but it takes at least 3 to four months.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: March 03, 2009, 05:26:57 PM »

Ill take a shot at that, you may have read my post a few pages back.

Ultimately, it wont.
No motive to an "accident" claimed to be by someone else
They wouldnt
She wouldnt

Doesnt mean as Blink pointed out that her defense wouldnt try that  if they felt it could get her acquitted. 

Thank you Capp, that is what I thought.....

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: March 03, 2009, 05:27:48 PM »

I don't like thinking about what happened to Caylee alone in that trunk but in my opinion there is nothing that says she meant her to die that day. I don't think she even thought for two minutes about it, it was one of those situations where she probably just shrugged her shoulders and moved on.

I also think because there was more duct tape than was found on her little skull that both her hands and feet were also bound (the bones of the hands were relatively intact). If there were substances administered to her over the preceding months there is no proof that it was administered that day.

There is no doubt she is guilty but only she knows what and how she did it and I don't think she is telling anyone quite what happened and that includes her Lawyers.

My take for what it's worth is that she didn't want to deal with crying Caylee who was upset after the fight at home. So in a rage she taped her little mouth hands and feet and threw her in the trunk of the car, she may or may not have used some substance or other. It's possible she may have left an uncapped bottle of chloroform in the car to keep her asleep for a good long time and or she vomited into her mouth and inhaled it. I prefer the chloroform or sleep inducing substance because I find the thought of precious little Caylee dying, entombed in that trunk while conscious almost impossible to bear. Who knows if this was a regular scenario, I  think it was and the suffering she endured makes me so enraged as it amounts to nothing less than torture.

I don't think the death penalty will be on the table but she will be found guilty, unfortunately its not going to satisfy us because if it's ruled accidental in any way she will be out in a few years.....fat, ugly and past her prime maybe but she will be out....then I will be a very angry monkey indeed.

Now I feel sad.....
   i HAVE A QUESTION-HOW CAN YOU PUT DUCT TAPE ON A CHILD MOUTH WITH A HEART STICKER AND CALL IT AN ACCIDENT
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: March 03, 2009, 05:30:14 PM »

It does, but it takes at least 3 to four months.

Thanks for the info!     
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: March 03, 2009, 05:33:52 PM »

Blink, after reading for the third time what you wrote about the new lawyer, I'm very curious how you look at two sentences that came out of Casey's mouth early on. "You don't know what my involvement is" and "Don't worry I haven't said anything."

Excellent Question, glad you asked. I believe that Ca and Ga have been told the ZG story since the 7/2-7/3 timeframe except they did not believe her until the car was found, and the smell. I think this family thinks that the death of a beautiful 34 month old child is their fodder to make it out of grifterville. I think they accepted very early on that she was dead, and now they are busy trying to retrofit their parenting to excuse the egregious enablers that they are; resulting in the loss of Caylee.

I held out hope that at some point they would come out once Caylee was find in the deplorable way that she was that they would finally do the right thing by their grandaughter. Some thing like, we love our daughter, we hope to get answers as to how this happened but have to accept the fact that Casey may be responsible for her daughter's death. Pray for out family, blah blah.

Bupkiss and same old from these people.ppppffffft  
Blink, how can they even consider "accident" when the Grand Jury indited Casey for Murder????

IM not sure I understand your question- do you mean the State or a jury?

If state- they have a burden to proceed in a prosecution they believe will secure a conviction. The known evidence imo, supports her indictment.

Jury- under the current indictment if they believed it was accidental, they would have to aquit her. It is sometimes called "overcharging"

At the end of the day, fwiw although I presented both scenarios, I believe it is Casey looking to throw the fam under the bus, I dont think they are dumb enough to think the full collusion bit will fly. Hopefully it will piss them off enough to turn.  

Blink--How about a lesser included charge?  Then if the jury feels it was an accident and not murder they can go with that charge.  Probably either voluntary or involuntary manslaughter.  It doesn't seem likely that the prosecution would go with murder one or nothing.

Operating under the current indictment there are no options for accidental death.
The lesser includeds still indicate a version of murder
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.