April 28, 2024, 07:23:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 275655 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1240 on: March 03, 2009, 06:12:39 PM »

Someone help me out, please.  If Casey were going to throw a family member under the bus, how would that work???  Where is the motive?  Why would they let Casey hang if there was an accident???  Why would she allow it, she is all about herself???

Maybe Casey will say when she and Momma Cindy were having the fight June 15th, Caylee got hit or pushed, and died....accident?  Cindy and KC started the cover-up. No one else was there except them and Caylee, so who knows what actually happened during that fight. Just throwing another theory out there.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1241 on: March 03, 2009, 06:12:44 PM »

Both problems, the chubby cheeks could be results of SSRs.  Remember how Paris Hilton looked when she got out of jail???

I am old....can you tell me what ssr's are lol
SSSR is an anti depressant such as Prozac, Paxil, etc.  One of the side effects is the puffy face and the excess weight gain in your waist and bottom....

well, thanks. I did find Secondary Sex Ratio .. but nothing pertaining to anti-depressant medication. LOL

Do we think that Casey is being treated with medication on a daily basis while being incarcerated?

Does the puffy face and weight gain go away when you go off the medication?
NO. That's why JSM doesn't take them anymore

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1242 on: March 03, 2009, 06:12:59 PM »

Hi ArmyVet

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: March 03, 2009, 06:13:03 PM »

After watching Lee at the memorial, I was shocked by his "love" and closeness to his sister!   

After watching Lee's deposition, I was shocked to see how effeminate his mannerisms were!!   
Not me mytime, I called it a long time ago. I always thought Lee swings the other way. If you know what I mean.

Maybe back and forth. 

Oooh! I thought the same thing. He certainly had very effeminate mannerisms. And I'm sure he had eyeshadow on.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1244 on: March 03, 2009, 06:13:35 PM »

SSRI   Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
Welcome and thank you - I was racking my brains on the R.  I had the other words, but was drawing a blank on the r and refused to do a google! LOL
I am so sorry, I knew what the letters stood for, I thought you all just wanted to know what the medicine was......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1245 on: March 03, 2009, 06:14:32 PM »

WELCOME NickandNora... I love the Thin Man movies, Nick and Nora are the best. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: March 03, 2009, 06:16:03 PM »

New Lawyer Joins Casey Anthony Defense Team
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
<snipped>
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned the name of the newest member of Casey Anthony defense team.
Todd Macaluso has been a trial lawyer for more than 20 years. His practice is based in San Diego, California.
Macaluso says he joined Casey's team, because he believes she's innocent and wants to prove that in a court of law.
"I believe that Casey Anthony is innocent. I'm going to fight alongside Jose Baez and Linda Kenney Baden, as hard as I can to prove that in a court of law," Macaluso said through a statement released Tuesday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18846454/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: March 03, 2009, 06:16:15 PM »

Someone help me out, please.  If Casey were going to throw a family member under the bus, how would that work???  Where is the motive?  Why would they let Casey hang if there was an accident???  Why would she allow it, she is all about herself???

Maybe Casey will say when she and Momma Cindy were having the fight June 15th, Caylee got hit or pushed, and died....accident?  Cindy and KC started the cover-up. No one else was there except them and Caylee, so who knows what actually happened during that fight. Just throwing another theory out there.
Yes and that is a theory I have read before, could very well be, who knows.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: March 03, 2009, 06:16:40 PM »

WeLcOmE ArMyVeT and NiCkAnDnOrA

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: March 03, 2009, 06:17:27 PM »

Another side effect of the anti depressant is a droopy mouth or eyes.  Look at George and Cindy - dont they look older?  What it seems to do is relax everything and that includes the muscles of your face. 

Hi...we're new here, hubby and I, but we're long time lurkers. My hubby doesn't like to post much, but he likes to read with me, so we share a registration here. We love Scared Monkeys! You are all such an intelligent bunch and at times crack us up with the funny posts. We lurk at some other websites too. In our opinion, SM is the best!

We've been following the Anthony case as closely as we can and you've noticed something I have too. Surely George is taking them since his attempt at suicide, but Cindy I wasn't too sure of until seeing her recently. I'm taking antidepressants for pain and depression, and it sure seems like they're both on medication. Probably more than just antidepressants.

Nora

WELCOME N_N_N  - get it N_&_N  ........... oh, nevermind, my point is WELCOME TO THE CAGE!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1250 on: March 03, 2009, 06:17:36 PM »

For whatever it's worth:

Thank You CBB for blowing that up.
Thank You Foggy Dew

Foggy not sure but the back of the phone looks like my cousins and she has a Motorola Razor? spelling ..

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: March 03, 2009, 06:17:59 PM »

New Lawyer Joins Casey Anthony Defense Team
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
<snipped>
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned the name of the newest member of Casey Anthony defense team.
Todd Macaluso has been a trial lawyer for more than 20 years. His practice is based in San Diego, California.
Macaluso says he joined Casey's team, because he believes she's innocent and wants to prove that in a court of law.
"I believe that Casey Anthony is innocent. I'm going to fight alongside Jose Baez and Linda Kenney Baden, as hard as I can to prove that in a court of law," Macaluso said through a statement released Tuesday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18846454/detail.html
And I believe that Linda Kenney Baden brought him on the defense team, and again I believe he is an excellent lawyer, and frankly I'm worried. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: March 03, 2009, 06:18:00 PM »

The current theory that I'm leaning towards, the one I think the defense may go with, is that they are going to claim an ex-boyfriend (and we all know who the A's want to throw under the bus) too Caylee to spite KC, may have killed her accidentally, and then put her in KC's trunk to frame her. After she discovered the body, she was threatened that her family would be harmed if she told. So the courageous, long-suffering tot mom martyred herself and disposed of the body to protect everyone. She should get a daughter-of-the-year award is what they will probably tell us. If this happens, I'll need anti-psychotic medication.

If Casey won that award I think we would all be medicating. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: March 03, 2009, 06:18:36 PM »

Another side effect of the anti depressant is a droopy mouth or eyes.  Look at George and Cindy - dont they look older?  What it seems to do is relax everything and that includes the muscles of your face. 

Hi...we're new here, hubby and I, but we're long time lurkers. My hubby doesn't like to post much, but he likes to read with me, so we share a registration here. We love Scared Monkeys! You are all such an intelligent bunch and at times crack us up with the funny posts. We lurk at some other websites too. In our opinion, SM is the best!

We've been following the Anthony case as closely as we can and you've noticed something I have too. Surely George is taking them since his attempt at suicide, but Cindy I wasn't too sure of until seeing her recently. I'm taking antidepressants for pain and depression, and it sure seems like they're both on medication. Probably more than just antidepressants.

Nora

I agree about George, and I think Cindy has been on anti-depressant medication for quite some time. I believe they had a search warrant for some she had.

And welcome to you, Nora, and to Nora's husband!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1254 on: March 03, 2009, 06:18:41 PM »

After watching Lee at the memorial, I was shocked by his "love" and closeness to his sister!   

After watching Lee's deposition, I was shocked to see how effeminate his mannerisms were!!   
Not me mytime, I called it a long time ago. I always thought Lee swings the other way. If you know what I mean.

Maybe back and forth. 
Yep Trimm, did you cook dinner for your husband and his peeps?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: March 03, 2009, 06:18:43 PM »

Blink, after reading for the third time what you wrote about the new lawyer, I'm very curious how you look at two sentences that came out of Casey's mouth early on. "You don't know what my involvement is" and "Don't worry I haven't said anything."

Excellent Question, glad you asked. I believe that Ca and Ga have been told the ZG story since the 7/2-7/3 timeframe except they did not believe her until the car was found, and the smell. I think this family thinks that the death of a beautiful 34 month old child is their fodder to make it out of grifterville. I think they accepted very early on that she was dead, and now they are busy trying to retrofit their parenting to excuse the egregious enablers that they are; resulting in the loss of Caylee.

I held out hope that at some point they would come out once Caylee was find in the deplorable way that she was that they would finally do the right thing by their grandaughter. Some thing like, we love our daughter, we hope to get answers as to how this happened but have to accept the fact that Casey may be responsible for her daughter's death. Pray for out family, blah blah.

Bupkiss and same old from these people.ppppffffft  
Blink, how can they even consider "accident" when the Grand Jury indited Casey for Murder????

IM not sure I understand your question- do you mean the State or a jury?

If state- they have a burden to proceed in a prosecution they believe will secure a conviction. The known evidence imo, supports her indictment.

Jury- under the current indictment if they believed it was accidental, they would have to aquit her. It is sometimes called "overcharging"

At the end of the day, fwiw although I presented both scenarios, I believe it is Casey looking to throw the fam under the bus, I dont think they are dumb enough to think the full collusion bit will fly. Hopefully it will piss them off enough to turn.  

Blink--How about a lesser included charge?  Then if the jury feels it was an accident and not murder they can go with that charge.  Probably either voluntary or involuntary manslaughter.  It doesn't seem likely that the prosecution would go with murder one or nothing.

Operating under the current indictment there are no options for accidental death.
The lesser includeds still indicate a version of murder

As I recall the Grand Jury handed down an indictment of seven counts which included murder, manslaughter and child abuse.  Am I wrong in my belief that a jury could find her guilty of manslaughter even under the present indictment? Yes,  manslaughter is a version of murder which the Grand Jury included, but it  carries a sentence of far fewer years, with the possibility of parole.  There are also at least two degrees of manslaughter, voluntary and involuntary.  I feel that if the new attorney tries for accidental death, he will of course have to dispense with the Zenaida fairy tale and Casey will have to admit causing Caylee's death in some manner, but less than first degree murder. I can't see that wrapping a child's head with duct tape could be anything but a deliberate act, but it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Also, how do you feel about the usefulness of the party photos released yesterday, which we have seen before?  IMO the photos prior to Caylee's death are not admissible, but those taken after, which so far as I recall include only a couple taken at Fusian nightclub, might be admissible to show state of mind. That is, unless a photo shows up of a drugged Caylee at one of the parties, which would be highly probative, IMO.  Anyway, yesterday's hearing was not to determine the admissibility of the photos, but only whether or not they would be released to the public.

One more thing.  It is my understanding that there was no video of Casey taken when Padilla was searching the river at Blanchard Park and brought up a bag which ultimately turned out to contain nothing revelant to this case. It is said that Casey showed no reaction to that but merely went back to her cell.  However, when she was told about the body found near her home, she doubled over in distress and asked for medication.  As you know, there is video of this episode.  I am wondering if the second video could be admitted since no video exists of  Casey's reaction to the find at Blanchard Park.  There is nothing to which one can compare the second video to demonstrate consciousness of guilt.

Thanks for your taking the time to respond.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: March 03, 2009, 06:18:46 PM »

My little great nephew will be here for another couple of hours  ...I'll be in and out, can't stay. He's 3 and never stops talking... 
Give him a bucket of water and a small paint brush and tell him to "paint" your porch...

That'd give new meaning to the expression slippery slope considering Nut is in Maine (based on avi info).     

Oh dear.   

~ Peter Frampton
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1257 on: March 03, 2009, 06:19:31 PM »

Welcome NickandNora!
Do you and your hubby sing? Cuz that sounds like a great band name!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: March 03, 2009, 06:19:42 PM »

don't worry No rose glasses....she will be going down...I don't care what defense lawyers she gets...there is too much against Casey Ho...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: March 03, 2009, 06:20:49 PM »

For whatever it's worth:

Thanks CBB!

Those stickers are gonna come back and bite someone in the butt. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.