April 27, 2024, 10:24:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 275559 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1260 on: March 03, 2009, 06:21:15 PM »

don't worry No rose glasses....she will be going down...I don't care what defense lawyers she gets...there is too much against Casey Ho...
I sure hope so, I couldn't believe it when I heard he joined the team.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1261 on: March 03, 2009, 06:21:42 PM »

I caller on Mike Galanos just raised a good point about pictures even if they were not during the time Caylee was missing.   Way back I remember thinking about this & its true.   Casey was a "pictorocholic" she took pictures of everything and everyone that came in her path, in the years  Zanny reportedly watched Caylee there is not one picture of her with Caylee or otherwise (NOTE:  those time frames varied via Casey's statements that also go to that it was a made up story)   I thought it would be a good time to put that reminder out there as to why the State can use pictures even prior to Caylee missing as being very relevant to the case.

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1262 on: March 03, 2009, 06:22:21 PM »

Diane Fanning is writing a book about Caylee's murder. It will be published probably before trial because people lose interest in it when the case/trial is over. The title is "Mommies Little Girl".

She looks into deep background info...and she finds it easier for people to talk to her because she's not looking for headlines, etc.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/#

You can also read more about the writer at this link....http://www.dianefanning.com/homepage.html
Very interesting.  Thanks for posting that Sunny.  I wonder if we could not get her to visit our thread and give some insight.  After all, we are possible readers for her.

Hey, catching back up, so I don't know if this has been said, but Diane Fanning is great. She wrote a great book about Michael Peterson(I think it's called Written in Blood)...the murder in Durham, NC, where his wife was found dead at the bottom of the stairs and he tried to say she fell, etc. and Henry Lee was for the defense and said "too much blood for a beating" ...one of my fav. murder cases...yeah that sounds sick, i know..

Anyways, that should be interesting. I hope she digs up some good dirt.....I wish Ann Rule would write a book about this  too....o/t

I saw recently someone interviewing Ann Rule, and IIRC she said she wasn't planning on writing a book about this case, because it saddened her too much......not her exact words but you get the drift. Maybe she'll change her mind in the future...I hope so, because I like her true crime stories.

Thanks for that info....too bad though. My mom got me hooked on her. IMO she is the best true crime writer.

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1263 on: March 03, 2009, 06:22:33 PM »

Welcome NickandNora. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1264 on: March 03, 2009, 06:23:02 PM »

Another side effect of the anti depressant is a droopy mouth or eyes.  Look at George and Cindy - dont they look older?  What it seems to do is relax everything and that includes the muscles of your face. 

Hi...we're new here, hubby and I, but we're long time lurkers. My hubby doesn't like to post much, but he likes to read with me, so we share a registration here. We love Scared Monkeys! You are all such an intelligent bunch and at times crack us up with the funny posts. We lurk at some other websites too. In our opinion, SM is the best!

We've been following the Anthony case as closely as we can and you've noticed something I have too. Surely George is taking them since his attempt at suicide, but Cindy I wasn't too sure of until seeing her recently. I'm taking antidepressants for pain and depression, and it sure seems like they're both on medication. Probably more than just antidepressants.

Nora

Hi Nick and Nora!!!

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1265 on: March 03, 2009, 06:23:08 PM »

Darla unfortunately we get our share of trolls on this site as well.  Topix has got the most, but there are random Anthony supporters out there that patrol these threads.  Maybe its best to not engage in conversation with them.
I agree with you Dolce!  I along with several others think we know who Cindy is on WS.  I would say it on here but don't want to get in trouble and have heard that someone is obtaining IP addresses of the more vocal ones bashing the A's. 
Just curious how do you think they are gaining the IPs
I had heard it from a friend who said they read it on Rev. Grunds site.  I think there is another site that people are going to and ditching them and someone is getting thier IP address.  I have no idea how they get it since I have basically no computer skills.  LOL  I didn't know if I could post it here or not so decided to error on the side of caution.

I'm thinking someone with a bird in their avatar?

Lisa
I haven't been there is awhile since I can't write what I really want to there but there is a bird in the name.  LOL

Gotcha!

Lisa
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1266 on: March 03, 2009, 06:23:38 PM »

I caller on Mike Galanos just raised a good point about pictures even if they were not during the time Caylee was missing.   Way back I remember thinking about this & its true.   Casey was a "pictorocholic" she took pictures of everything and everyone that came in her path, in the years  Zanny reportedly watched Caylee there is not one picture of her with Caylee or otherwise (NOTE:  those time frames varied via Casey's statements that also go to that it was a made up story)   I thought it would be a good time to put that reminder out there as to why the State can use pictures even prior to Caylee missing as being very relevant to the case.
That's a very good point, because there definitely would be many pictures of Zenaida if she existed.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1267 on: March 03, 2009, 06:25:12 PM »

Darla unfortunately we get our share of trolls on this site as well.  Topix has got the most, but there are random Anthony supporters out there that patrol these threads.  Maybe its best to not engage in conversation with them.
I agree with you Dolce!  I along with several others think we know who Cindy is on WS.  I would say it on here but don't want to get in trouble and have heard that someone is obtaining IP addresses of the more vocal ones bashing the A's. 
I had heard it from a friend who said they read it on Rev. Grunds site.  I think there is another site that people are going to and ditching them and someone is getting thier IP address.  I have no idea how they get it since I have basically no computer skills.  LOL  I didn't know if I could post it here or not so decided to error on the side of caution.

Lisa
I haven't been there is awhile since I can't write what I really want to there but there is a bird in the name.  LOL

Gotcha!

Lisa
I think I know who you guys are talking about also. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1268 on: March 03, 2009, 06:25:12 PM »

That is a good point!  If Casey can have pics of herself doing the unspeakable to a burrito, then you know there would have been pics of Zanny (if she had ever existed).

Lisa
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1269 on: March 03, 2009, 06:25:17 PM »

To get someone's IP address you need to be an administrator of the site they are posting on.  Then the IP you get is the one that shows where your service provider is generally located.  To get your location (address) requires a court order to your service provider.  Hope this makes you feel better. 

an admin. or mod has the ability to see those. they can also be found in other ways, an easy one being from any email sent.

I made the mistake of posting my real addy which contains my first initial and last name to my ISP email such as Comcast and do an email search for free bam there up comes my tiny little town. Go to the white pages and boom theres my phone #! It was misused by a forum administrator for prank calls off a sound board...had to change my number. Now I just give my gmail addy ...lesson learned!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1270 on: March 03, 2009, 06:25:51 PM »

After watching Lee at the memorial, I was shocked by his "love" and closeness to his sister!   

After watching Lee's deposition, I was shocked to see how effeminate his mannerisms were!!   
Not me mytime, I called it a long time ago. I always thought Lee swings the other way. If you know what I mean.

Maybe back and forth. 

Oooh! I thought the same thing. He certainly had very effeminate mannerisms. And I'm sure he had eyeshadow on.
OMGAWD that is crazy you mention that  ... I noticed the last few times he has been on TV on video ...he looks like he wears eyeliner. It was not as dark at Caylee's memorial, but him in the deposition ..it looked smudgy and deeper. That is not dark circles and or due to heritage ... he wears make up I really think he does.
MAYBE ??? its his secret power JEDI ranger eye liner ....shhhhh dont tell anyone ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1271 on: March 03, 2009, 06:25:52 PM »

sorry o/t

Thank you all for your thoughts & prayers for our minister. He passed away today.

wendi
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: March 03, 2009, 06:26:14 PM »

Another side effect of the anti depressant is a droopy mouth or eyes.  Look at George and Cindy - dont they look older?  What it seems to do is relax everything and that includes the muscles of your face. 

Hi...we're new here, hubby and I, but we're long time lurkers. My hubby doesn't like to post much, but he likes to read with me, so we share a registration here. We love Scared Monkeys! You are all such an intelligent bunch and at times crack us up with the funny posts. We lurk at some other websites too. In our opinion, SM is the best!

We've been following the Anthony case as closely as we can and you've noticed something I have too. Surely George is taking them since his attempt at suicide, but Cindy I wasn't too sure of until seeing her recently. I'm taking antidepressants for pain and depression, and it sure seems like they're both on medication. Probably more than just antidepressants.

Nora

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: March 03, 2009, 06:26:36 PM »

Thanks Capp.I agree. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: March 03, 2009, 06:27:03 PM »

sorry o/t

Thank you all for your thoughts & prayers for our minister. He passed away today.

wendi
I'm so sorry Wendi 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1275 on: March 03, 2009, 06:27:56 PM »

Nora

WELCOME!!!  I love the Thin Man.

I could tell Cindy was hopped up on some kind of antidepressants way back when she was running around with the hammer. Then when they had the document dump that listed her medication showed she was on more than just antidepressants. It's funny, but I don't remember seeing if they took any of George's medication during the search. Anyways welcome to the cage. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1276 on: March 03, 2009, 06:28:48 PM »

Lisa

Gotcha!

Lisa
I think I know who you guys are talking about also. 

I don't.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: March 03, 2009, 06:29:54 PM »

Nora

WELCOME!!!  I love the Thin Man.

I could tell Cindy was hopped up on some kind of antidepressants way back when she was running around with the hammer. Then when they had the document dump that listed her medication showed she was on more than just antidepressants. It's funny, but I don't remember seeing if they took any of George's medication during the search. Anyways welcome to the cage. JSM
Cindy has been hopped up for some time, dry mouth can be from some anti depressants also. I don't think they took any meds that were Georges.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: March 03, 2009, 06:30:00 PM »

sorry o/t

wendi

Awww.  Sorry to hear that Wendi.    I'll keep you and your husband - and his family - in prayer.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1279 on: March 03, 2009, 06:31:02 PM »

After watching Lee at the memorial, I was shocked by his "love" and closeness to his sister!   

After watching Lee's deposition, I was shocked to see how effeminate his mannerisms were!!   
Not me mytime, I called it a long time ago. I always thought Lee swings the other way. If you know what I mean.

Maybe back and forth. 

Oooh! I thought the same thing. He certainly had very effeminate mannerisms. And I'm sure he had eyeshadow on.
OMGAWD that is crazy you mention that  ... I noticed the last few times he has been on TV on video ...he looks like he wears eyeliner. It was not as dark at Caylee's memorial, but him in the deposition ..it looked smudgy and deeper. That is not dark circles and or due to heritage ... he wears make up I really think he does.
MAYBE ??? its his secret power JEDI ranger eye liner ....shhhhh dont tell anyone ...

LMAO. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.