April 27, 2024, 09:25:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 275621 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1280 on: March 03, 2009, 06:31:08 PM »

Cindy seems to be in a manic state quite a bit. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1281 on: March 03, 2009, 06:32:19 PM »

After watching Lee at the memorial, I was shocked by his "love" and closeness to his sister!   

After watching Lee's deposition, I was shocked to see how effeminate his mannerisms were!!   
Not me mytime, I called it a long time ago. I always thought Lee swings the other way. If you know what I mean.

Maybe back and forth. 
I'm going with back and forth, I didn't think that until the depo and the eye makeup though. 
I thought that he was when he was standing outside giggling with the reporters in the drive way. 

Please don't throw nanners at JSM. I am not making fun if he is or isn't. JSM is not judgemental. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1282 on: March 03, 2009, 06:34:59 PM »

After watching Lee at the memorial, I was shocked by his "love" and closeness to his sister!   

After watching Lee's deposition, I was shocked to see how effeminate his mannerisms were!!   
Not me mytime, I called it a long time ago. I always thought Lee swings the other way. If you know what I mean.

Maybe back and forth. 

Oooh! I thought the same thing. He certainly had very effeminate mannerisms. And I'm sure he had eyeshadow on.
OMGAWD that is crazy you mention that  ... I noticed the last few times he has been on TV on video ...he looks like he wears eyeliner. It was not as dark at Caylee's memorial, but him in the deposition ..it looked smudgy and deeper. That is not dark circles and or due to heritage ... he wears make up I really think he does.
MAYBE ??? its his secret power JEDI ranger eye liner ....shhhhh dont tell anyone ...
Not only eyeliner, did anyone notice the light blue eyeshadow he wore during the Depo?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: March 03, 2009, 06:37:27 PM »

Maybe back and forth. 
I'm going with back and forth, I didn't think that until the depo and the eye makeup though. 
I thought that he was when he was standing outside giggling with the reporters in the drive way. 

Please don't throw nanners at JSM. I am not making fun if he is or isn't. JSM is not judgemental. TIA JSM

I'm not judging him either.JMO 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: March 03, 2009, 06:42:29 PM »

Sorry ... refusing to read back ... been a busy cage today huh?!  Any new pics?  Any new anything?  Synopsis .. cliff notes ...  Come on!  Newfie's been a busy busy monkey today ... waa waa waa 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: March 03, 2009, 06:44:12 PM »

The present charges are murder one (felony murder), manslaughter & aggravated assault upon a minor.  If Im not mistaken the judge can instruct the jury on even a lesser included such as  second degree murder option as well if the State & defense agree to its addition.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1286 on: March 03, 2009, 06:44:13 PM »

Cindy seems to be in a manic state quite a bit. 
She looks Ode in the new Court pic's. Her hair looks matronly "over teased & sprayed"
At first I didn't realize it was her until I saw her profile. Disturbing.
I mean I wouldn't expect her to look Fresh and Perky due to the circumstances and all.
But she looks like she has aged A Lot since the Memorial.
I did too notice she was wearing Color - the Red suit. Normally she wears drab colors - beige, sage, off white.. The Red suit through me a bit.

http://www.mysuitshop.com/customtailor/Shirt_And_Suit_Colours_And_Their_Meanings.htm

Shirt And Suit Colors And Their Meanings
RED Cindy: Wear red when you want to appear assertive or spontaneous. Avoid it when you want to avoid conflict or dispute.

Blue SLORE Court Shirt: Wear blue when you want to appear trustworthy and loyal. Choose dark shades of the color when you want to appear businesslike. Wear pale shades of blue when you want to appear innocent and naïve.

GREY SLORE Suit: Wear Grey when you want to appear neutral or unobtrusive, or when you want to give a “safe” appearance. Avoid it, particularly in pale shades, when you want to appear assertive, spontaneous, authoritative, dynamic, etc.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: March 03, 2009, 06:44:45 PM »

And I've been good!  I hardly ever ask ... what's new ... just this one time!  Pretty Pretty Pretty Please!  (begging doesn't look pretty on me!)

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1288 on: March 03, 2009, 06:44:49 PM »

I caller on Mike Galanos just raised a good point about pictures even if they were not during the time Caylee was missing.   Way back I remember thinking about this & its true.   Casey was a "pictorocholic" she took pictures of everything and everyone that came in her path, in the years  Zanny reportedly watched Caylee there is not one picture of her with Caylee or otherwise (NOTE:  those time frames varied via Casey's statements that also go to that it was a made up story)   I thought it would be a good time to put that reminder out there as to why the State can use pictures even prior to Caylee missing as being very relevant to the case.
Great thought!!  I have to learn how to "get out of the box" to think.  How the new lawyer can think she is innocent is beyond belief.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: March 03, 2009, 06:45:13 PM »

Thanks No Rose, does KC have a different attorney in the civil case or is Baez the attorney on that case too? TIA JSM
Hi JSM Casey has a different attorney for the civil case.
Thanks No Rose, who is it?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: March 03, 2009, 06:46:44 PM »

sorry o/t

Thank you all for your thoughts & prayers for our minister. He passed away today.

wendi

My condolences Wendi

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: March 03, 2009, 06:46:55 PM »

Sorry ... refusing to read back ... been a busy cage today huh?!  Any new pics?  Any new anything?  Synopsis .. cliff notes ...  Come on!  Newfie's been a busy busy monkey today ... waa waa waa 

No documents. 
I got behind myself today.Been kinda busy.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1292 on: March 03, 2009, 06:47:29 PM »

Maybe back and forth. 

Oooh! I thought the same thing. He certainly had very effeminate mannerisms. And I'm sure he had eyeshadow on.
OMGAWD that is crazy you mention that  ... I noticed the last few times he has been on TV on video ...he looks like he wears eyeliner. It was not as dark at Caylee's memorial, but him in the deposition ..it looked smudgy and deeper. That is not dark circles and or due to heritage ... he wears make up I really think he does.
MAYBE ??? its his secret power JEDI ranger eye liner ....shhhhh dont tell anyone ...
Not only eyeliner, did anyone notice the light blue eyeshadow he wore during the Depo?
Yah, I noticed def has on eye make up - Myself working in the Salon for years .. * now retired. It was common for the men I worked with wear Eye makeup or even full face makeup. I mean "everything". Blush, mascara, lip liner .. foundation ..the works.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: March 03, 2009, 06:48:06 PM »

No documents. 
I got behind myself today.Been kinda busy.
Thanks trimm!  You are an excellent monkey friend!   

ncbelle54
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1294 on: March 03, 2009, 06:48:40 PM »

Maybe back and forth. 
did anyone notice in pic 44 that kc has a tatoo of a clover leaf at her lower back?or am i seeing things
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1295 on: March 03, 2009, 06:49:01 PM »

Cliffs Perverted Notes:
KC is a slore. George has HUGE eyebrows, and Spindy had her hair done for yesterday's court appearance. Most of the disputed photos are already viewable online. Some new fancy-scmancy lawyer is on the case, he's an "expert" in accident reconstruction. George and SinSin filed an emergency motion to keep some documents out of the public (haven't seen a link, so don't know what THAT'S all about).

KC is a slore, who is getting fatter. She either has a chair attached to her ass, or is getting really fat. I think she was wearing a bullet-proof vest (I hope it was one of the recalled ones, made here in Michigan!)

I'm on page 11 of my 7 page paper...editing ensues.

OH, yeah, can't forget this last most important tidbit: KC is a slore.

You owe me 5 cents, this was a dime's worth!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: March 03, 2009, 06:49:35 PM »

sorry o/t

Thank you all for your thoughts & prayers for our minister. He passed away today.

wendi
I am so sorry Wendi. I will keep him in my prayers along with you and the rest of the monkeys. I hope you are doing well tonight. JSM worries about you a lot as does Josef.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: March 03, 2009, 06:49:39 PM »

Thanks No Rose, does KC have a different attorney in the civil case or is Baez the attorney on that case too? TIA JSM
Hi JSM Casey has a different attorney for the civil case.
Thanks No Rose, who is it?

JSM,his name is Keith Mitnik.

~ Peter Frampton
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1298 on: March 03, 2009, 06:51:28 PM »

I caller on Mike Galanos just raised a good point about pictures even if they were not during the time Caylee was missing.   Way back I remember thinking about this & its true.   Casey was a "pictorocholic" she took pictures of everything and everyone that came in her path, in the years  Zanny reportedly watched Caylee there is not one picture of her with Caylee or otherwise (NOTE:  those time frames varied via Casey's statements that also go to that it was a made up story)   I thought it would be a good time to put that reminder out there as to why the State can use pictures even prior to Caylee missing as being very relevant to the case.

Hey Monkeys, longtime lurker here and have finally gotten the nerve to post. Anyway in response to Capp...I remember reading before they found Caylee, that KC was really interested in photography and wanted to be a professional photographer. Wish I could remember where I read that  Sad ...anywhoo wanted to share.

NCSunny

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: March 03, 2009, 06:51:50 PM »

Diane Fanning is writing a book about Caylee's murder. It will be published probably before trial because people lose interest in it when the case/trial is over. The title is "Mommies Little Girl".

She looks into deep background info...and she finds it easier for people to talk to her because she's not looking for headlines, etc.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/#

You can also read more about the writer at this link....http://www.dianefanning.com/homepage.html
Very interesting.  Thanks for posting that Sunny.  I wonder if we could not get her to visit our thread and give some insight.  After all, we are possible readers for her.

Hey, catching back up, so I don't know if this has been said, but Diane Fanning is great. She wrote a great book about Michael Peterson(I think it's called Written in Blood)...the murder in Durham, NC, where his wife was found dead at the bottom of the stairs and he tried to say she fell, etc. and Henry Lee was for the defense and said "too much blood for a beating" ...one of my fav. murder cases...yeah that sounds sick, i know..

Anyways, that should be interesting. I hope she digs up some good dirt.....I wish Ann Rule would write a book about this  too....o/t

I saw recently someone interviewing Ann Rule, and IIRC she said she wasn't planning on writing a book about this case, because it saddened her too much......not her exact words but you get the drift. Maybe she'll change her mind in the future...I hope so, because I like her true crime stories.

Thanks for that info....too bad though. My mom got me hooked on her. IMO she is the best true crime writer.
Yep Lebron, she is/was my fave, but when I would read her books I would get so depressed. I mean truly depressed to no end. I am glad I have the monkeys to talk to about Caylee's case. JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.