April 28, 2024, 02:41:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 275637 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1340 on: March 03, 2009, 07:28:36 PM »

Darla unfortunately we get our share of trolls on this site as well.  Topix has got the most, but there are random Anthony supporters out there that patrol these threads.  Maybe its best to not engage in conversation with them.
I agree with you Dolce!  I along with several others think we know who Cindy is on WS.  I would say it on here but don't want to get in trouble and have heard that someone is obtaining IP addresses of the more vocal ones bashing the A's. 
Just curious how do you think they are gaining the IPs
I had heard it from a friend who said they read it on Rev. Grunds site.  I think there is another site that people are going to and ditching them and someone is getting thier IP address.  I have no idea how they get it since I have basically no computer skills.  LOL  I didn't know if I could post it here or not so decided to error on the side of caution.
To get someone's IP address you need to be an administrator of the site they are posting on.  Then the IP you get is the one that shows where your service provider is generally located.  To get your location (address) requires a court order to your service provider.  Hope this makes you feel better. 

an admin. or mod has the ability to see those. they can also be found in other ways, an easy one being from any email sent.

I made the mistake of posting my real addy which contains my first initial and last name to my ISP email such as Comcast and do an email search for free bam there up comes my tiny little town. Go to the white pages and boom theres my phone #! It was misused by a forum administrator for prank calls off a sound board...had to change my number. Now I just give my gmail addy ...lesson learned!

ya, people should also keep in mind that gmail, yahoo etc addys will still contain your ip when you send one, all the recipient has to do is click on the 'show full header' option.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1341 on: March 03, 2009, 07:29:22 PM »

Didn't the bear or a stuffed animal at Caylees memorial have a shamrock on it...? now Casey Ho has a shamrock tattoo on her lower back...Was Cindy Ho sending Casey Ho a message...that they were including her in the memorial somehow...?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1342 on: March 03, 2009, 07:29:23 PM »

Hey monkeys.Did anybody see the naked lady at the bottom of the page a minute ago?
She was lying on her back,with her boobs showing?I swear I saw it. 
Not me - you sure? 

It was down at the bottom where random ads rotate.Poof now it's gone.
Wht do you mean am I sure?Skinny B***h looked good.    

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: March 03, 2009, 07:29:45 PM »

I'm re-posting this in case anyone is interested in listening tonight...

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2009/02/blog-talk-radio-tonight.html

Diane Fanning is Denny Griffin's guest on his Caylee Anthony Special on Blog Talk Radio tonight at 7 pm CST . (8 Eastern, 6 Mountain, 5 Pacific)

To listen or call in to the program this evening, go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dennisngriffin. The show will be archived on that site shortly after its completion and can be played back as a podcast or downloaded.

Diane is currently working on MOMMY'S LITTLE GIRL, a book about the Caylee Anthony story for St. Martin's Press.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1344 on: March 03, 2009, 07:29:52 PM »

Hello monkeys and welcome new monkeys

I've been so sad for little Caylee today no one sitting on her side just breaks my heart. I do hope when the trial starts that someone in this family steps up for her. She has great grand parents, great uncles, cousins, please please people stand up for this little child. Don't worry about what C and G say don't even speak to them. But little Caylee needs a voice of someone in this family that knew her.

I just can't for the life of me think way the A's filed for a motion to keep personal information out of these documents and not all the others. I mean who ever copies these documents know to black out phone #, ss# and stuff like that. What would be in these that they need to keep hidden.

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: March 03, 2009, 07:32:58 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18252028/index.html

Computer Password Used As Code In Casey Anthony Jail Conversation

Tony Pipitone deciphers the words and figures Casey Anthony used to communicate with her family from jail.

Video Report: http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18252028/index.html

Kays234 is the one she gave to Lee.

Timer55 is the one she gave to Cindy.

Okay ... it just keeps "loading" for me ... synopsis?  cliff notes?

I couldn't get it to play either.    Don't these people know we are going into withdrawal?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1346 on: March 03, 2009, 07:33:41 PM »

Hey monkeys.Did anybody see the naked lady at the bottom of the page a minute ago?
Oh ... SS is gonna be sad ... I bet it was a Snorg Tees girl ... 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1347 on: March 03, 2009, 07:34:03 PM »

After watching Lee at the memorial, I was shocked by his "love" and closeness to his sister!   

After watching Lee's deposition, I was shocked to see how effeminate his mannerisms were!!   
Not me mytime, I called it a long time ago. I always thought Lee swings the other way. If you know what I mean.

Maybe back and forth. 
I'm going with back and forth, I didn't think that until the depo and the eye makeup though. 
I thought that he was when he was standing outside giggling with the reporters in the drive way. 

Please don't throw nanners at JSM. I am not making fun if he is or isn't. JSM is not judgemental. TIA JSM

I'm not judging him either.JMO 
Oh I know Trimm, I just wanted to put that disclaimer up for JSM. I didn't want to be called a bully again.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: March 03, 2009, 07:37:15 PM »

JSM ... bully bully bully bully bully bully bully bully ... I'm going with that whole "immersion therapy" thing!  Supposed to make you tougher ... give you thicker skin!  Did it work?   

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: March 03, 2009, 07:38:10 PM »

[/quote]
WELCOME N_N_N  - get it N_&_N  ........... oh, nevermind, my point is WELCOME TO THE CAGE!
[/quote]

I get it. lol. That's cute. Thanks for the welcome everyone. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1350 on: March 03, 2009, 07:38:59 PM »

Thanks No Rose, does KC have a different attorney in the civil case or is Baez the attorney on that case too? TIA JSM
Hi JSM Casey has a different attorney for the civil case.
Thanks No Rose, who is it?

JSM,his name is Keith Mitnik.
Thanks Trimm. I didn't get to watch the hearing on I think Friday. I don't know why I thought that the Mitnik guy worked for Morgan. JSM is so confused. I can't complain because at least I have a job, but sometimes it interferes with this case. JUST KIDDDING I LOVE MY JOB.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1351 on: March 03, 2009, 07:40:22 PM »

I've been so sad for little Caylee today no one sitting on her side just breaks my heart. I do hope when the trial starts that someone in this family steps up for her. She has great grand parents, great uncles, cousins, please please people stand up for this little child. Don't worry about what C and G say don't even speak to them. But little Caylee needs a voice of someone in this family that knew her.

I just can't for the life of me think way the A's filed for a motion to keep personal information out of these documents and not all the others. I mean who ever copies these documents know to black out phone #, ss# and stuff like that. What would be in these that they need to keep hidden.

monkey hugs

I really wish her Caylee's biological father (or his family) will stand up and do right by Caylee.  I just can't imagine any guy who possibly knows he could be Caylee's father not stepping up to the plate and making sure there is justice!

Lisa
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: March 03, 2009, 07:41:10 PM »

I've missed a whole buncha NEW MONKEYS ... so HI ... from the Newfster!  
(PS:  I'm the most serious monkey of the cage.)

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: March 03, 2009, 07:41:16 PM »

Not me - you sure? 

Well, in that case I am glad I missed it! LOL
I have pop-ups turned off through firefox, so I don't have to see any of those annoying ads and no more windows to close either! 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: March 03, 2009, 07:42:41 PM »

Lisa, excellent point about the bio dad of Caylee...

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: March 03, 2009, 07:43:50 PM »

Not me - you sure? 

Well, in that case I am glad I missed it! LOL
I have pop-ups turned off through firefox, so I don't have to see any of those annoying ads and no more windows to close either! 
I still get the cell phone one ... that A1 learned to play Beethovan on ... 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: March 03, 2009, 07:44:02 PM »

WELCOME N_N_N  - get it N_&_N  ........... oh, nevermind, my point is WELCOME TO THE CAGE!
[/quote]

I get it. lol. That's cute. Thanks for the welcome everyone. 
[/quote]
Finally, someone who gets my humor!!!!!!!!  Come sit over here by me N n N !!!!!!!!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: March 03, 2009, 07:44:25 PM »

New Lawyer Joins Casey Anthony Defense Team
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
<snipped>
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned the name of the newest member of Casey Anthony defense team.
Todd Macaluso has been a trial lawyer for more than 20 years. His practice is based in San Diego, California.
Macaluso says he joined Casey's team, because he believes she's innocent and wants to prove that in a court of law.
"I believe that Casey Anthony is innocent. I'm going to fight alongside Jose Baez and Linda Kenney Baden, as hard as I can to prove that in a court of law," Macaluso said through a statement released Tuesday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18846454/detail.html
And I believe that Linda Kenney Baden brought him on the defense team, and again I believe he is an excellent lawyer, and frankly I'm worried. 

Perhaps Linda did, I might agree.
But what I feel strongly is that he is the heaviest hitter in this case. I poured over his cases since yesterday. He is stellar.
I will go as far as to say he will take first chair in this case for a variety of reasons.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: March 03, 2009, 07:44:27 PM »

monkey hugs

I really wish her Caylee's biological father (or his family) will stand up and do right by Caylee.  I just can't imagine any guy who possibly knows he could be Caylee's father not stepping up to the plate and making sure there is justice!

Lisa

Honestly I don't think KC knows who the father is and the guy probably does not know he's the dad... heck he may not have even known KC's name and he might have put a bag over her face too
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: March 03, 2009, 07:44:45 PM »

monkey hugs

Hey Stacey.It is sad isn't it.But Caylee doe have the law on her side.And she has the monkeys on her side. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.