April 27, 2024, 11:44:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 275569 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1540 on: March 03, 2009, 11:05:23 PM »

One thing KC said waayyy back (I believe to LE) that keeps coming up in my mind:

I KNEW MY MOTHER WOULD NEVER FORGIVE ME

Maybe defense plans to portray Cindy as a parent who nearly drove her child insane with badgering and stating that she was going to take her granddaughter away and throwing KC out of the house on Father's Day night, etc.,etc., (as only KC could make it up - with a little thread of truth in it).  Such abuse that KC was both fearful and angry at Cindy that KC accidently hurt/forgot/whatever Caylee and that when KC realized Caylee had died that she knew "her mother would NEVER forgive her and she couldn't live with that.
So...KC was too scared to contact police (or she tried to contact mom/dad and no one cared enought to answer their phone) and KC "temporarily went insane" and came up with with her ZG stories.

Simple...abuse by mom, temporary insanity, accident (if the jurors deem it an accident then they can't convict KC of murder).

I can see the defense trying to go with that scenario....but just do not think it will fly. She had already found out about ZFG and searching for neck breaking and chloroform months ahead of time. Then the day Caylee supposedly went missing she was out renting movies and doing the rumba with Tony. I can not think of putting duct tape and a heart sticker on her mouth as anything closely resembling an accident.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1541 on: March 03, 2009, 11:07:21 PM »

One thing KC said waayyy back (I believe to LE) that keeps coming up in my mind:

I KNEW MY MOTHER WOULD NEVER FORGIVE ME

Maybe defense plans to portray Cindy as a parent who nearly drove her child insane with badgering and stating that she was going to take her granddaughter away and throwing KC out of the house on Father's Day night, etc.,etc., (as only KC could make it up - with a little thread of truth in it).  Such abuse that KC was both fearful and angry at Cindy that KC accidently hurt/forgot/whatever Caylee and that when KC realized Caylee had died that she knew "her mother would NEVER forgive her and she couldn't live with that.
So...KC was too scared to contact police (or she tried to contact mom/dad and no one cared enought to answer their phone) and KC "temporarily went insane" and came up with with her ZG stories.

Simple...abuse by mom, temporary insanity, accident (if the jurors deem it an accident then they can't convict KC of murder).

possible, That phrase always struck me too. I hope the prosecution responds with "she killed her poor innocent Caylee Marie out of spite, anger and jealousy of her own mother. She didn't want Caylee but she didn't want her mother to have her either. She knew what she was doing and she wanted her mother to suffer. This was no accident, no momentary lapse of judgement, this was contrived long before the act of killing her child was done".
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1542 on: March 03, 2009, 11:08:24 PM »

What are the anthonys gonna do pretend that caylee never existed
because thats the message they are coming across with.. its all about casey ...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: March 03, 2009, 11:10:21 PM »

After watching Lee at the memorial, I was shocked by his "love" and closeness to his sister!   

After watching Lee's deposition, I was shocked to see how effeminate his mannerisms were!!   

He seemed like a love-sick puppy to me and almost like he was going to collapse over his emotions.  IMO I didn't think he acted effeminate.  I also don't think he's wearing any kind of eye makeup.  He has very thick, very black eyebrows and I think it's lighting playing tricks on use through various use of simple cameras and computer screens. 

He sounded like a ding bat to me............WHO would want a man who would go on a public message board  whining like that?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: March 03, 2009, 11:10:29 PM »

All caught up finally.  Thank you, all you smart, tough, sensitive, funny, wise, brave, expert, compassionate, loving, pet-doting, sick, healthy, sad, silly, traveling, grandkid-sitting, working, tv-watching, pregnant and not-pregnant, talkative (sometimes off-topic) Monkeys!  Hugs to all, SM feels like a family. 

Okay.  Recently, I was all caught up at SM and feeling disturbed after watching Lee's entire deposition in the middle of the night.  No way could I sleep.  Ended up browsing at WS, found a thread about the duct tape and heart sticker.  (I had found and posted a pic here at SM awhile back that almost exactly resembled the evidence photo of the heart sticker from the site, but wasn't satisfied that it was an exact match.  And sure enough, someone at WS found one that looks like a ringer.)

But then I saw this:  A mention of "Pearl," a teenage whale character on Nickelodeon's animated SpongeBob SquarePants show.  The poster noted that Pearl's 'snout' (for want of a better word) is gray like duct tape, and she has a little red heart for lips.

Here is an episode.  Worth watching IMO.  Hearts everywhere.  Daddy/daughter stuff. Money issues. The line, "This job is cutting majorly into my social life!" 
Wonder if this is on DVD, and whether it might have been one of Caylee's favorites... haven't checked the evidence logs showing which kid vids were collected from the A's.
http://spongebob.nick.com/videos/play/NTV_spo_workingpearl_full/

• George mentioned SpongeBob at least three times during his speech at the 'memorial.'
  • Pearl has bangs and a ponytail like Caylee.  She lives for attention and popularity, can be overbearing and cries too much.
  • Pearl wears a pink short-sleeved shirt with no collar, decorated with a darker pink "P" (for Pearl), like the shirt found with Caylee's remains.
  • No one has been able to come up with a good explanation for duct-taping a child, living or dead, and then affixing a heart sticker to the tape.
  • Caylee loved to dress up.  Halloween, Disney Princesses, little rock star, Bunny ears, chef, ballerina, kitty-cat, you name it.

So, yeah, this is really far-fetched, but talk about a premeditation theory:

Casey tells Caylee, "Let's play dress-up.  You can be Pearl from SpongeBob!" 

Pink shirt with darker pink letters
Big gray duct tape wrapped around the mouth/head
The little red heart
-What else?-

Anyway, that's as far as the idea goes... But you could use your imagination.  Chloroform?  Smothering?  And then there's the fact that the entire SpongeBob show takes place underwater... and the Anthonys do have that pool in the back yard...  Or maybe bubbles in the bathtub, like the bubble 'curtain' that covers the screen with each scene change?

Sorry so long (as usual), and thanks for listening, Monkeys.

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: March 03, 2009, 11:12:49 PM »

Nancy Grace is/was such a nasty biatch tonight .. well nastier than usual imo   

Actually, I just got back to check in after I speed thru my recording of Nancy....man she was spitting mad tonight!  I've seen her unjustifiably rude & not on point but tonight she spanked Lenamon & was right on the money with most of what she said this evening.  You'll note that she clarified what I have repeatedly done as well regarding "accident" using a drug or toxic substance - if an aggravated assault upon a minor is committed and death occurs, its murder-PERIOD.  Do I agree to be fuming about the DP not being on the table right now, DP - life in solitary only difference is with one you're still breathing.   Now, if she gets a lesser sentence than life, then you would see this lil Italian lady causing the National Weather Service to issue a warning that a phenomenon known as Cappuccino will be hitting designated areas of Orlando to the likes of Florida has never seen.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1546 on: March 03, 2009, 11:15:06 PM »

Wow Des, that is a very scary well thoughout, did I say scary, interesting post!!!!  I will have to think about that!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: March 03, 2009, 11:15:48 PM »

NO!   STOP...omg my ribs!   THAT SNIT IS JUST TOO

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: March 03, 2009, 11:17:26 PM »

Another side effect of the anti depressant is a droopy mouth or eyes.  Look at George and Cindy - dont they look older?  What it seems to do is relax everything and that includes the muscles of your face. 

Good point.  George sure looked like he didn't think much of Baez.  George also look very slack in the face and I immediately thought that he was heavily medicated, which made me think that it's going to be hard for ZG attorney's to get his depo in the can anytime soon IMO.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: March 03, 2009, 11:20:08 PM »

I hope they move the trial down near me so I can go sit on Caylee's side 
Which area are you in FLMa?  East or West coast?

I would go sit on Caylee's side too. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: March 03, 2009, 11:20:52 PM »

Those answers will be at trial because there will be pictures of the condition of the remains & it will be painful to view.   It was reported that it was stuck at the back of her head & they had to cut the tape from the hair - that also indicates to me that it wasnt just a few strands...ugh I know this is difficult discussion but we will be not only hearing it at trial but pictures will be presented.
Thank you Capp for your voice of reason.  Wouldn't having to cut duct tape from the hair at the back of the head indicate that there was still tissue?

Sorry for being sooo far behind and if this has already been brought up....but, Dr. Perper, on NG last night repeatedly said that the "duct tape was wrapped so tightly around the head".  I kept wondering "why" Dr. Perper was emphasizing this fact and kept saying that because of this that it was NOT an accident.

Well, maybe the answer is what you guys are questinging.  Maybe the tape was wrapped so tightly (out of anger, fury, rage) that even with the skin no longer there, the tape was so tight that it wouldn't slip down over the chin area of the jaw bone (I just hate the sound of this). 

Caylee was a little toddler...not an adult...her pictures show she didn't have very big lips and tape could have been drawn tightly...even against the teeth maybe...who knows).

Im wondering if Dr Perper was called in by the State to take an expert look & we just arent aware of that yet, this is not the first evening he stressed that fact quite distinctly.     He is/was the chief medical examiner in Broward County (Ft Lauderdale)

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1551 on: March 03, 2009, 11:22:28 PM »

blaze
I agree with you.
as soon as the memorial was over so was caylee.
it's all been about casey and she doesnt even care about what she did
she smiles like a fool..
why doesnt her attorney tell her to at least act like she is sad
never has that happened not for her daughter
not for her long days in jail with no contact with family and friends.
I would be going stir crazy in that small room
with no hope in sight  but no she just keeps on like it hasnt phased her. socioathic behaviours like ted bundy and the mother in regon who worked for the post office and killed one of her kids. her last name was downs. with all these women including susan smith and you can include  scott peterson. NONE WANTED KIDS..
thats what led to the death of their children
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: March 03, 2009, 11:23:24 PM »

Wow Des, that is a very scary well thoughout, did I say scary, interesting post!!!!  I will have to think about that!!!!

Rather off the wall, I know.  But it struck me as possible. 
A1, your lovely shamrock tattoo is in infinitely better taste than KC's shamrock tattoo. 

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1553 on: March 03, 2009, 11:24:16 PM »

meant to say like the woman in oregon
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: March 03, 2009, 11:25:17 PM »

A1, your lovely shamrock tattoo is in infinitely better taste than KC's shamrock tattoo. 

Desi
Thank you CBB gave it to me!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: March 03, 2009, 11:27:12 PM »

Desi

Yes Des that was...... scary.... TIA for the nightmares of cartoons
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: March 03, 2009, 11:27:27 PM »

I caller on Mike Galanos just raised a good point about pictures even if they were not during the time Caylee was missing.   Way back I remember thinking about this & its true.   Casey was a "pictorocholic" she took pictures of everything and everyone that came in her path, in the years  Zanny reportedly watched Caylee there is not one picture of her with Caylee or otherwise (NOTE:  those time frames varied via Casey's statements that also go to that it was a made up story)   I thought it would be a good time to put that reminder out there as to why the State can use pictures even prior to Caylee missing as being very relevant to the case.

Good point!  If KC had a "nanny" she would have had many pictures of the nanny and Caylee.
Of course, she would!!

A very good reason for wanting all those pictures to be seen to show the obvious - who is NOT in any of the pictures.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: March 03, 2009, 11:31:29 PM »

But then I saw this:  A mention of "Pearl," a teenage whale character on Nickelodeon's animated SpongeBob SquarePants show.  The poster noted that Pearl's 'snout' (for want of a better word) is gray like duct tape, and she has a little red heart for lips.

Wow, that is something to think about.  Kinda gives me the chills even thinking about it.
That does look like the same heart to me.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
scnative
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1558 on: March 03, 2009, 11:34:11 PM »

Oh I forgot to add one more thing, Deenie.  Why o why did Lee laugh at the depo and in his interview w/ OCSO about Caylee's disappearance/death, but wailed about missing his CMA (Casey) at the memorial.  Another inappropriate reaction!  With the idea that Turbo said about Lee possibly being a high functioning autistic, maybe that's why he only works parking cars.  Cause he can't focus and do a more professional type of occupation....?  Just a thought.

Would that make him a Star Wars Savant?????

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: March 03, 2009, 11:36:50 PM »

I'm way behind so please excuse me if this has already been addressed.  Casey Anthony and shamrocks is nothing new.  We've known about her tattoo on her lower back, her shamrock decal in her car, the shamrock lanyard and the shamrock hats she and Annie both had.  Casey liked shamrocks and yes, I suspect the shamrocks now worn by all of the Anthony's is in support of Casey.

I agree. And the teddy bear at the memorial had on a green T-shirt, with a large, darker green shamrock on it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.