April 27, 2024, 01:08:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 275578 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: March 04, 2009, 01:10:31 AM »

Maybe another monkey can help me...I think I'm a little confused about what was said in court and the upcoming trial.

I understood that the trial has been tentatively set for Oct. 12.

I thought I heard the prosecution saying that four (4) weeks should be set prior to Oct. 12 for the "preliminary hearing and jury selection".  Telling the judge she thinks it will take about 4 weeks.  In other words, the prelim will start around mid-Sept.

But, where I get confused is that I read here that other monkeys are thinking the the "trial" itself will be about 4 weeks.

Anyone, know if I'm totally out of the loop here?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1601 on: March 04, 2009, 01:12:09 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-george-suicide-note-030309,0,4875886.story

Attorney for Casey Anthony's dad: Keep suicide note private
Family attorney wants judge to stop the release of George Anthony's suicide note

Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
6:30 PM EST, March 3, 2009

The Anthonys don't want the note George Anthony wrote the night he threatened suicide from becoming public, according to a motion filed in Orange circuit court late today.

The couple's attorney, Brad Conway, wants Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland to stop the state from releasing the note as part of investigative documents that will become public in a few weeks. He requested a hearing for later this week, Conway said.

He said the note contains personal information that could be "embarrassing" to the family. He also said the contents of the note are irrelevant to the criminal case.

George Anthony's daughter, Casey Anthony, 22, is charged with first-degree murder. She's accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, and leaving her in thick woods near the Anthony family home.

Distraught over his granddaughter's death and the arrest of his daughter, George Anthony threatened to kill himself in January. Police took Anthony to a hospital Jan. 23 after finding him at a Daytona Beach motel with what appeared to be a suicide note.

Family members had reported him missing after he failed to come home and sent text messages to relatives suggesting that he wanted to end his life.

Yes!  I bet that note is filled with stuff we'd like to know.  I figured from the get-go that we'll probably never know what's in that note.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1602 on: March 04, 2009, 01:14:17 AM »

Hi Caylee Monkeys! I have been back with the Nat thread for a few months and have fallen far behind with the case here. Did LE ever expose the bilogical father of Caylee?

Nope, we still dont know (and Casey prolly doesn't either)    

You'd think that anyone who had "relations" w/her approx 9 mo. prior to Caylee's birth'd be asking themselves if they could be Caylee's father.  I think that would be wonderful if the father came forward and filed a wrongful death suit. 

If the 18 y/o (deceased?) is the father, I should think his family'd could have that determined through DNA--and should for Caylee needs not only LE but her family there at that trial--even if they didn't know here any more that we did.   

Foggy

Foggy , I think that he was proved not to be the father. Some of his family gave DNA.

Thank you,  Darla.  You just reminded me to clear out the foggy recesses of my mind 'cause now I'm recalling that info (albeit vaguely ).  I suppose if someone did have an inkling or remember a hookup or two after this horrible murder came to light,  it might be very difficult to handle let alone openly acknowledge.  But a guy w/a heart...now that's who I'm hoping is Caylee's father.  And I would get a huge boost in spirit by seeing someone like that come forward.

Well, I can still dream I suppose.

Foggy
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1603 on: March 04, 2009, 01:21:07 AM »

JMOO...I think JP Chat is the daddy....I know he says he didn't know her then...but the way these folks partied he didn't have to know her to have sex  with her.I think they more or less had orgies so who knows. But he and Caylee look alot alike to me.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1604 on: March 04, 2009, 01:21:29 AM »

Have bout 40 pgs to catch up. Last thing I read was blink 's  about the possible defense plan, and I have been very uncomfortable since I read it.  Back me up to your responces/disscussions, so I can sleep tonite.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: March 04, 2009, 01:22:57 AM »

<snipped by Desi for space>
So, yeah, this is really far-fetched, but talk about a premeditation theory:

Casey tells Caylee, "Let's play dress-up.  You can be Pearl from SpongeBob!" 

Pink shirt with darker pink letters
Big gray duct tape wrapped around the mouth/head
The little red heart
-What else?-

Anyway, that's as far as the idea goes... But you could use your imagination.  Chloroform?  Smothering?  And then there's the fact that the entire SpongeBob show takes place underwater... and the Anthonys do have that pool in the back yard...  Or maybe bubbles in the bathtub, like the bubble 'curtain' that covers the screen with each scene change?
<snip>

Desi, I think your theory is very plausible.  And remember as I once mentioned that duct tape is wide enough to easily cover both mouth and nose of a little child.  If that's what happened I hope the poor little girl was unconcious.  Knowing duct tape well, I doubt that she'd have the strength to pull it off herself...and as someone else mentioned, she may have been bound too.  Aarghh.  The sticker is indeed as close as it gets.

Imho, you should send this info to prosecution.  I think any theory within reason should be forwarded to LE/prosecutors.  Your theory is more than reasonable.

Well done .

Foggy

My gosh, Desi. I really think you are on to something here. I agree, forward this to the LE prosecutors.

Hmm... thank you Foggy and rmcalo.  I guess my thought was that if it occurred to me this week, LE may have already tossed around the concept back in December.  They are way smarter than me and have way more information to work with.  I don't know.  Maybe some Monkey who has an "in" with LE could send a link to my post?

I have one of the lead detectives cell #, Ill leave a message to direct them to your original post tomorrow, not sure if I'll get a commentary on significance but I think it is worthy of them taking a look.   It really strikes a cord after George brought up Sponge Bob at the memorial & he his suicide "cry for help" was right after it was reported that the heart sticker was placed on the mouth portion of the duct tape proven by the perfect sticky residue imprint left on the duct tape when it got to Quantico for testing.   

That's wonderful, Capp.  salut
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1606 on: March 04, 2009, 01:26:18 AM »

Have bout 40 pgs to catch up. Last thing I read was blink 's  about the possible defense plan, and I have been very uncomfortable since I read it.  Back me up to your responces/disscussions, so I can sleep tonite.

I am not the best to bring you up on everyone else....But most think the state has enough to fry her butt....I just don't think the accident thing is going to fly.

God Bless!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: March 04, 2009, 01:33:42 AM »

<Snipped.  Desi's replies in BROWN>

Very Plausible and I hope you forward this to the prosecutors office for consideration.  Do you know how I would go about doing this?  I spent a few minutes Googling and found a website for the Ninth Judicial Circuit of the FL State Attorney's office, but didn't see how to send an email/link to the right person.  Also tried "Orange County Prosecutor's Office" but am very sleepy and for some reason didn't find anything I could use.  How do I contact them, do you know?

In addition - remember george broke down right after the pic of the heart sicker was released.  He mentioned over and over how him and Caylee shared SpongeBob.  I have always felt that he knew the significance of the heart sticker, and this certainly would explain that. Wow, I hadn't even considered that.  You could be right.

I actually think the solid shaded sticker is a better match as to me it seems as if the one they found was faded due to sun - and the part on the right retained the most true color (probably shaded by position it was laying).  What one is that?  The one I posted last week, or a different one?  Anyway, after looking at these stickers at different sites (they look lighter colored and more glittery in different photos; too sleepy to go find them right now), I'm convinced this is the one.  But you know, ICBW!! 

Desi

Desi - first, Capp just posted she has the prosecutors phone number - so I will let her get that to you.
On the sheet you posted there was an arrow to this "graduated" pink to red one, but below on the sheet was several solid red ones that I actually think match better.  Again, I think it is faded - the one found on the cardboard that you have pictured here.
BTW - there is also a character that uses hearts for feet. 
Capp and or Desi - do let us know what they say and do mention George's reaction to that dump and his subsequent breakdown.
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1608 on: March 04, 2009, 01:37:18 AM »

Thank you miss darla. Blink's was the last thing I read before leaving for work today, and just left me with a very heavy feeling.  
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: March 04, 2009, 01:41:08 AM »

<snipped by Desi for space>
What happens when Amy & other friends get on the witness stand and testify that Casey brought Caylee to the "No clothes party" & other nights they were partying away - maybe some are going to be testifying that they knew she drugged Caylee to get her to sleep. 

Just for clarity, according to Amy's statement, Cindy blew a gasket when she discovered the flag pics from the Memorial Day ABC party, b/c she (Cindy) had kept Caylee that night; Casey had lied to her mother as usual, saying she had an "event" to work.  IIRC Caylee was not at that particular party.  However, I do believe Casey brought Caylee along to the the Mardi Gras (I think?) party in late February... the one with the candy bead necklaces and the "Beer Wench" shirts, with photos taken in a garage...

Yes Des, Cindy was snooping around & found those pictures.  She printed them & had them in her car when she picked Casey up at Tony's with Amy in the car.  Amy reported Cindy saying "so you were at work huh"  I may have had my parties mixed up, but yes there is at least one that other's reported Casey brought Caylee too.   If memory serves it was also said that she partied at her brothers with Caylee there and something about another occasion where it was said that Caylee could sleep thru anything (which I found disturbing).   I have it all somewhere Im just getting a bit too tired right now to look for the reference points, Im shortly turning in

I went looking for the transcript and now I see why so many people (including you) thought Caylee was at the ABC party!  LE asked if Caylee was "with the mom" that night, and Amy said Yes; "the mom" being Casey's mom, Cindy.  But LE meant Caylee's mom, Casey, so they kinda faltered for a few lines, until Amy tried to clear up what she meant.  Transcript excerpt below. (BTW, Yes, you are absolutely right about Casey taking Caylee with her when she shouldn't have -- even sleeping all together in Ricardo's bed.  Wow. -- Just clearing up this point about the ABC party, since the transcript is so confusing.)

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_A_Huizenga072308.htm
Amy is describing what Cindy told her July 15, when the two of them were alone, on their drive from the mall to Tony's to get Casey.  She says Cindy told her about having found the ABC Party pics and confronted Casey about them at some previous time (would have to be before mid-June when Casey went AWOL, right?)

19 AH: [...]Uhm, and she pretty much you know, said that she thought Casey was
20 an unfit mother and that if this goes on much longer that she would sue for
21 custody of Caylee if it got to that.
22 DR: Why did you, why did she think she was an unfit mom?
23 AH: Uhm, the going out, the partying. She uhm, I don't know if you guys have seen
24 the picture of Casey and the American flag. That's from the no clothes party that
25 we went to in May. Uhm, she pretty much showed that picture, that she had

(33)Huizenga, Amy/Case #08-069208/GG

1 printed it off from a computer, in her face and said, "You're at work? Huh?" So
2 and that that she [Cindy] had been watching Caylee and Casey had said she [Casey] was at
3 work.
Uhm, and it was the going out, the partying...
4 DR: That was the no clothes party?
5 AH: Yes.
6 So she was with the mom at the no clothes party?
7 AH: Yes.
8 DR: Caylee was?
9 AH: Oh, uh, uh, yeah (affirmative).
10 DR: Okay.
11 AH: I did not think of that, but yeah (affirmative), that would imply that, yes. Uhm, but
12 I mean I know that was the night that that par...that picture was taken and she [Cindy]
13 said that she [Cindy] had been watching Caylee that night
. Pretty much was like, "You're
14 at work, huh
?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1610 on: March 04, 2009, 01:42:57 AM »

Maybe another monkey can help me...I think I'm a little confused about what was said in court and the upcoming trial.

I thought I heard the prosecution saying that four (4) weeks should be set prior to Oct. 12 for the "preliminary hearing and jury selection".  Telling the judge she thinks it will take about 4 weeks.  In other words, the prelim will start around mid-Sept.

But, where I get confused is that I read here that other monkeys are thinking the the "trial" itself will be about 4 weeks.

My understanding was the pretrial will be mid Sept.  The tentative date for the trial to begin is Oct. 12.  Then, what I heard was that the prosecutors office felt they would need 4 weeks to present their case.  I think she leaned to JB and said you about the same.  A lot of this was done as mumbling with poor mic coverage.
IMHO it will take at least two months once it begins.  I think this is gonna be a trial with lots of motions - IE:  motions to suppress evidence due to relevancy decisions that will tie up so much time.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: March 04, 2009, 01:48:46 AM »

WTF could be more embarassing than a international internet scam, bankruptcies, firing from jobs, credit card debits, foreclosures, putting your own father thru a plate of glass, a son that parks cars & acts like hes the next Kojak, denying your daughter is 7 months pregnant at 19 unwed, a slore for a daughter....o that list is too long.

On the ruling, the fact that it mentions Casey & Caylee during the time their daughter is awaiting trial & shortly after Caylee's remains were found the judge may deny their motion because it would have relevance & if it is turned over to Casey's defense, it becomes public record.  On the other hand, if the judge sympathizes with the psychological well being of George he may choose to seal it until trial.

I just happen to have the repeat of Nancy Grace on.  She is confronting Lenomon about him writing that Caylee may have died by "accidental overdose" she pins him to say chloroform.   I remember that this was "leaked" by the defense team, not the State  - Nancy held up a copy tonight.   In it he states that if Caylee is dead it most certainly could be by "accidental overdose" while being sedated. "  WHAT!   Even if that was a case scenario offered by the defense...this capitol murder defense attorney should realize that there is no such thing as "accidental" when giving a minor a drug or toxic substance to sedate them.   When one does this it is an act of agrravated assault upon a minor, if death occurs, under statutory law its murder (regardless of her intent).   It blows my mind that all these attorneys throw the word "accident" around knowing full well what the law is in Florida & many states on this issue.   But more disturbing, it can be considered that this was an admission of what happened but presenting it as a possibility.

Now, the question is will that be considered work product or public record that can be used at trial against Casey.

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: March 04, 2009, 01:50:48 AM »

Thank you miss darla. Blink's was the last thing I read before leaving for work today, and just left me with a very heavy feeling.  

ddex you are welcome....I think there is just so much evidence pointing directly to KC and SA has said they have overwhelming evidence. IMO the duct tape more or less rules out any accidental death.

Goodnight Monkeys....these late night are getting to this old Monkey.   Hope all have a great night. God Bless!

God Bless!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: March 04, 2009, 02:07:04 AM »

Thank you, Capp for making that call!  I'll check back on this thread tomorrow and see if you were able to get a message through.  You're awesome (in more ways than one)!

And Foggy, thanks for the compliments.  It's really just obsession.  If anyone had told me back in July that I'd still be so troubled and obsessed by all the details/developments of this case nearly 8 months later, no way would I have believed them. 

And thank you, too, A_News_Junkie -- I get what you mean now about the stickers, and thanks for the comments and advice. 

I really need to get some sleep!  Work in the morning...  Goodnight and hugs to all Monkeys...

God bless our Caylee.   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: March 04, 2009, 02:13:20 AM »

Tks Des

OK time for me to hit the warm & cozy fluffies!   Hopefully, we'll wake up to the long awaited discovery arrival

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1615 on: March 04, 2009, 02:30:34 AM »

Pleasant dreams to all who are hitting the hay and the already slumberin' monkeys.   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: March 04, 2009, 02:31:07 AM »

My understanding was the pretrial will be mid Sept.  The tentative date for the trial to begin is Oct. 12.  Then, what I heard was that the prosecutors office felt they would need 4 weeks to present their case.  I think she leaned to JB and said you about the same.  A lot of this was done as mumbling with poor mic coverage.
IMHO it will take at least two months once it begins.  I think this is gonna be a trial with lots of motions - IE:  motions to suppress evidence due to relevancy decisions that will tie up so much time.

A News Junkie - thank you for clearing that up for me.  I can't wait for the trial...

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: March 04, 2009, 02:39:59 AM »

WTF could be more embarassing than a international internet scam, bankruptcies, firing from jobs, credit card debits, foreclosures, putting your own father thru a plate of glass, a son that parks cars & acts like hes the next Kojak, denying your daughter is 7 months pregnant at 19 unwed, a slore for a daughter....o that list is too long.

On the ruling, the fact that it mentions Casey & Caylee during the time their daughter is awaiting trial & shortly after Caylee's remains were found the judge may deny their motion because it would have relevance & if it is turned over to Casey's defense, it becomes public record.  On the other hand, if the judge sympathizes with the psychological well being of George he may choose to seal it until trial.

I just happen to have the repeat of Nancy Grace on.  She is confronting Lenomon about him writing that Caylee may have died by "accidental overdose" she pins him to say chloroform.   I remember that this was "leaked" by the defense team, not the State  - Nancy held up a copy tonight.   In it he states that if Caylee is dead it most certainly could be by "accidental overdose" while being sedated. "  WHAT!   Even if that was a case scenario offered by the defense...this capitol murder defense attorney should realize that there is no such thing as "accidental" when giving a minor a drug or toxic substance to sedate them.   When one does this it is an act of agrravated assault upon a minor, if death occurs, under statutory law its murder (regardless of her intent).   It blows my mind that all these attorneys throw the word "accident" around knowing full well what the law is in Florida & many states on this issue.   But more disturbing, it can be considered that this was an admission of what happened but presenting it as a possibility.

Now, the question is will that be considered work product or public record that can be used at trial against Casey.

Here is the link to the story on Lenamon.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey0608nov06,0,7406889.story
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: March 04, 2009, 03:08:10 AM »

Hi Caylee Monkeys! I have been back with the Nat thread for a few months and have fallen far behind with the case here. Did LE ever expose the bilogical father of Caylee?

Nope, we still dont know (and Casey prolly doesn't either)    

You'd think that anyone who had "relations" w/her approx 9 mo. prior to Caylee's birth'd be asking themselves if they could be Caylee's father.  I think that would be wonderful if the father came forward and filed a wrongful death suit. 

If the 18 y/o (deceased?) is the father, I should think his family'd could have that determined through DNA--and should for Caylee needs not only LE but her family there at that trial--even if they didn't know here any more that we did.   

Foggy

This Eric F. Baker (possible father of Caylee) would have been 15 yrs old when Caylee was conceived.
He was born in Ohio, killed in car accident in Kentucky. He was a high school student at the time of his death. He was never married, and never had children. The story (another lie) told by Cindy was the father was married, or got married shortly after Caylee was born, and had a family (children).
He still has a myspace page that friends still on occasion post comments.

IMO, he is ABSOLUTELY is NOT Caylee's father!

Eric Baker is yet another innocent victim of the Anthony Asylum dragged into their evil world of lying freaks of nature!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=249613227

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: March 04, 2009, 03:15:53 AM »

Capp - found this also.  I doubt it is work product and given that they were responsible for the info getting out...........right?!

http://www.wftv.com/news/17915608/detail.html#-
this was the same time as: "This is a very serious case involving not just the life of a little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony," said Black.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.