April 27, 2024, 07:31:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 275617 times)
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #420 on: March 02, 2009, 06:38:23 PM »

Wow ..  I was going to say that KC had been instructed as all inmates to not converse with anyone in court other than her attorney, and was following instructions, until Bozo said sure go ahead. But then I see him whispering to her and he is VERY clearly watching the camera. Totally STAGED.

I don't think they are allowed to have in depth conversations with people in court, but come on, I'm sure IF she WANTED to she could have turned around and said "Hi, I'm so sorry I'm a slut and I killed my daughter, thanks so much for pretending to believe me and making yourselves look like idiots! I owe you big time Mom and George"

She could have mouthed - I love you, I miss you!!  She is still acting like a spoil brat, IMO!!

that.. OR she could have just kissed each wrist.. CMA i love you CMA i miss you..

oh.. i forgot ... we dont know if CMA stands for herself, cindy OR caylee..

nevermind....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: March 02, 2009, 06:38:33 PM »

I have to take back that "slimmer comment."

Wow, just wow.

Good thing Brandi cause I was gonna have a word about that...to me she looks chubbier....all those snacks that she orders....moo moo....

Definitely got some junk in the trunk

Double bubble 

Double bubble
toil and trouble

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #422 on: March 02, 2009, 06:38:54 PM »

Bumped for JSM

For those who missed it:

Judge: I'll rule on Casey Anthony photos later
 Sarah Lundy |  Sentinel Staff Writer
    5:18 PM EST, March 2, 2009
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-casey-anthony-photos-videos-030209,0,501505.story

5:19 p.m. A judge said he will decide later if the public will get to see personal photos Casey Anthony posted on an online-picture sharing Web site.

Casey's attorney told Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland the photos should remain private because releasing them would hurt her defense.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie, whose remains were found Dec. 11. Authorities gathered the photos during their investigation.

"I understand the public's need to know," said attorney Jose Baez. "However, these are issues that are irrelevant and could jeopardize my client's right to a fair trial."

Today, a tentative date was set for Casey's trial -- Oct. 12

Casey attended the hearing but said little.

Her parents, Cindy and George Anthony, sat in the row behind Casey Anthony during the hour-long hearing at the Orange County Courthouse.

This is the first time the Anthonys have attended a hearing in months.

Strickland also has not ruled in favor or against the release of a videotape of Casey in jail when she learned a child's remains were found near her home Dec. 11.

She did not know she was being recorded in the jail clinic as she watched media reports of the discovery.

Sources told the Orlando Sentinel that she hyperventilated when she heard about the child's remains. The remains were identified as her daughter's almost a week later.

Baez feared the information released will taint a potential jury pool.

5 p.m.A tentative date was set for Casey's trial -- Oct. 12. Today's hearing is over.

4:59 p.m.Strickland is delaying the release of the video until Baez can see it. Baez will have 15 days after viewing the video to file another motion to block the release. He will get a copy by Wednesday. Strickland said he will issue an order about the photos soon.

4:56 p.m.Casey's attorney is arguing against the release of a video taken of Casey in jail when she first learned remains of a child were found. Baez said he wants to question jail officials under oath about the circumstances of how it happened. He called what happened a "game."

4:51 p.m.Chief Assistant State Attorney Bill Vose argued that Casey's photos are a public record unless there is an exemption. He said the state "doesn't have a dog in this fight."

4:47 p.m. An attorney for the Orlando Sentinel, which supports the release of Casey's photos, said images that are part of discovery are public record and should be released as part of the normal process of discovery. Sentinel attorney Rachel Fugate said the newspaper already has many of these photos, which are in the public domain, she argued. She said the images are not going to prevent the defendant's right to a fair trial.

4:35 p.m. Some of the photos Casey wants to keep private have never been available to the public, her attorney just said. Casey had several accounts with online photo-sharing sites, her attorney, Jose Baez just said. He said releasing the photos could hurt his defense. "I understand the public's need to know," Baez said. "However, these are issues that are irrelevant and could jeopardize my client's right to a fair trial."

4:21 p.m. Cindy and George Anthony are sitting in the row behind Casey Anthony during this afternoon's hearing at the Orange County Courthouse.

This is the first time the Anthonys have attended a hearing in months. It's unclear why they are here today.

Thanks Newf

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #423 on: March 02, 2009, 06:39:22 PM »

I am not a Anthony supporter in any way shape or form. That being said - there was no way they could have got her the help she needed!!  Not a chance!!  It is only for the very poor or the very rich!  If you disagree with me, feel free to tell me what you would have done!!  I am open to all suggestions!!

And IMO, there was no way in hell could they have gotten custody of Caley either!!

We have a very flawed system!!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #424 on: March 02, 2009, 06:39:32 PM »

Thanks to all who have posted links and pictures 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: March 02, 2009, 06:39:55 PM »

Casey Anthony case: Family has a low-key reunion in court
posted by halboedeker on Mar 2, 2009 5:41:01 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
The Casey Anthony murder trial could start Oct. 12 and last a month.

That was the big news from a hearing Monday attended by Anthony and her parents, George and Cindy. Casey Anthony is charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee.

"That's the first time George and Cindy have seen her in person since Oct. 14, the day she was indicted," said Tony Pipitone of WKMG-Channel 6. "They have not gone to the jail. They have not had video conferences with her. They have not had phone calls with her. So that must have been something for them today."

WESH-Channel 2's Michelle Meredith asked questions of George and Cindy Anthony on the way in and out of the courthouse. "They were not talking," Meredith said. "They were very quiet, very composed."

WKMG anchor Jacqueline London noted that there wasn't much of a reaction between family members in the courtroom. Casey Anthony, dressed in a blue shirt, could be seen turning, smiling and greeting her parents.

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich reported that Casey Anthony also looked briefly at her parents before leaving court. "Minutes later, George and Cindy shared a tender moment as they left the courthouse," Belich said. "Their attorney said they wanted to come to court before, but this was the right time."

In the hearing, Jose Baez, Casey's attorney, fought the release of unflattering pictures of his client, saying they are irrelevant and could affect her right to a fair trial.

Judge Stan Strickland temporarily restricted the release of a jail video of Anthony reacting violently when she learned remains had been found, WESH's Bob Kealing reported. "Jose Baez stopped just short of saying this was some sort of conspiracy to secretly videotape her," Kealing said. "The folks from the sheriff's department and the jail said, no, this was something very routine."

WKMG's Pipitone said he had never heard of someone being recorded outside a medical unit when being made aware that a body has been found that the person is accused of murdering."This is new territory," Pipitone said.

Filed under: Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG TrackBack
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/casey-anthony-case-.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: March 02, 2009, 06:40:29 PM »

4th row down, 3rd pic from left
George:  Baez you're an idiot for sure!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: March 02, 2009, 06:40:56 PM »

Wow ..  I was going to say that KC had been instructed as all inmates to not converse with anyone in court other than her attorney, and was following instructions, until Bozo said sure go ahead. But then I see him whispering to her and he is VERY clearly watching the camera. Totally STAGED.

I don't think they are allowed to have in depth conversations with people in court, but come on, I'm sure IF she WANTED to she could have turned around and said "Hi, I'm so sorry I'm a slut and I killed my daughter, thanks so much for pretending to believe me and making yourselves look like idiots! I owe you big time Mom and George"

She could have mouthed - I love you, I miss you!!  She is still acting like a spoil brat, IMO!!

that.. OR she could have just kissed each wrist.. CMA i love you CMA i miss you..

nevermind....

...or Cover My Ass.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: March 02, 2009, 06:40:57 PM »

I am not a Anthony supporter in any way shape or form. That being said - there was no way they could have got her the help she needed!!  Not a chance!!  It is only for the very poor or the very rich!  If you disagree with me, feel free to tell me what you would have done!!  I am open to all suggestions!!

And IMO, there was no way in hell could they have gotten custody of Caley either!!

I sure won't argue the screwed up flawed system we have, complain quite a bit about it, and it makes my blood boil.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: March 02, 2009, 06:41:11 PM »

Skank smiles
And what big teeth you have, said the Big Bad Wolf.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: March 02, 2009, 06:42:42 PM »

And that creepy smurk on Baez's face, what a joke.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #431 on: March 02, 2009, 06:43:20 PM »

sorry o/t

Monken, your cake was so beautiful!!!! was the inside chocolate??? sorry, but i am so hungry! please don't say it was chocolate! lol.

wendi
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: March 02, 2009, 06:46:00 PM »

Skank smiles
And what big teeth you have, said the Big Bad Wolf.

it looks like a fake smile to me,but then again shes always acting.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #433 on: March 02, 2009, 06:46:20 PM »

and look at the smug little self loving gleam in Bozos eyes.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: March 02, 2009, 06:46:39 PM »

Casey right after court session:

"Ilike big butts and Ill tell you why"

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: March 02, 2009, 06:56:26 PM »

No disagreement but I do have to say there are various options to get mental health assistance without being wealthy, esp when she was still under the age of 18 or 21 but not graduated from college (not applicable she was too lazy to finish a course to graduate HS).  Had Cindy not been an enabler & really addressed Casey's issues with school, the school system would have made suggestions for her to get Casey to counseling that was affordable.  

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: March 02, 2009, 06:58:13 PM »

nevermind....

...or Cover My Ass.
    That's what I thought he was saying during the memorial. Then it dawned on me it was one of their initials. Got the evil eye from some coworkers when I said "why is he saying cover my A**

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: March 02, 2009, 07:00:18 PM »

WFTV Kathi Belich report
http://www.wftv.com/video/18837634/index.html

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: March 02, 2009, 07:00:26 PM »

Casey right after court session:

"Ilike big butts and Ill tell you why"
Thanks A1 now I have Sir Mixalot running through my head.   

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #439 on: March 02, 2009, 07:00:56 PM »

I can understand her turning around and smiling at her parents, maybe a small wintery smile....

But that $hit eating grin is just so inappropriate, notably Cindy and George we much more subdued in response....for the moment anyway.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.