April 27, 2024, 09:12:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 275620 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #560 on: March 02, 2009, 09:00:53 PM »

It sounds like the pictures are going to be released shortly, and the defense is saying Casey was tricked into attending the party. 

WHAT?!   Tricked in May BEFORE she killed Caylee?    Does that explain her comments back and forth to Amy about the duct tape for the costume    O yea Baez the Bozo you dont do your homework like us monkeys!    Give me strength!
Sorry Capp, I didn't read your post about the tape. Please don't think I was copying your post. TIA JSM

O sweetie you never have to apologize - we're all gonna miss a post or post the same thing here and there....

Im listening to NG as I post and Dr Perper just said NO ACCIDENT   there is no reason to have the duct tape tightly around the baby's mouth & head - he is extremely experienced as a medical examiner & what to conclude with findings

I know sweetie...huggs to you and everyone because these realities are painful to hear, as I said earlier its so difficult to understand that human beings, mothers especially, could do this to an innocent precious child
Thanks Capp, I just can't imagine it. I know that sometimes I would like to duct tape my smart azz 5 yo nephew, BUT I would never do it. His problem is his parents don't have boundaries. He is five and runs the house. Caylee wasn't even three yet. She couldn't have been talking full sentences yet. But a ding just went off in my head. Caylee could talk enough to tell Cindy what was happening in Caylee's life. Caylee was about to expose KC for the fraud/slore KC was, now I am getting it. I guess JSM is late to the party again. Thanks Capp for making me use my little pea brain.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #561 on: March 02, 2009, 09:01:42 PM »

Did you notice on NG Video Casey does give Drivers License ID. When writing a check on Amy's account and buying beer.

Who does it belong to ?

EDIT

I've been wondering that myself because, when you look at the actual Target receipt for that purchase, there is a notation about the ID that gives KC's birthdate of 3/19/86, so it could be either her ID or perhaps a fake ID with her same birthday.

Look toward the end of the first receipt here to see what I'm talking about:

http://wdbo.com/news/casey_receipt2.html
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: March 02, 2009, 09:02:22 PM »

And sadly there is no guarantee that counseling/therapy always works for just like everything else, there are always those exceptions, personality disorders being high on that list.  One of my dearest friends has a son who has been through treatment so many times he could teach a course on it and no change in behavior whatsoever.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #563 on: March 02, 2009, 09:02:32 PM »

It sounds like the pictures are going to be released shortly, and the defense is saying Casey was tricked into attending the party. 

WHAT?!   Tricked in May BEFORE she killed Caylee?    Does that explain her comments back and forth to Amy about the duct tape for the costume    O yea Baez the Bozo you dont do your homework like us monkeys!    Give me strength!
Sorry Capp, I didn't read your post about the tape. Please don't think I was copying your post. TIA JSM

O sweetie you never have to apologize - we're all gonna miss a post or post the same thing here and there....

Im listening to NG as I post and Dr Perper just said NO ACCIDENT   there is no reason to have the duct tape tightly around the baby's mouth & head - he is extremely experienced as a medical examiner & what to conclude with findings
Thanks Capp I hate the Anthonys. There is no reason for duct tape on a human, fur, or any kind of baby. I have never seen Dr Perper, but I always think of Dr Pepper and I gave him up for Lent 

You've never seen him? He seems like a really nice man. His appearance is a little distracting to me. His head is.............  well, it's different.......     

It's like the top of a Valentine Heart on one side........................ but not on the other.........

I'll find you a pic. I'm not doing this very well.         
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: March 02, 2009, 09:02:56 PM »

Sorry if this is a repeat, but if it were considered an accident, wouldn't she be charged with reckless homicide and not murder?

In order to claim an accident you have to admit what you did that killed someone first.   After that hurdle, if a drug or toxic substance was used its an assault.   With a minor under 12 in Florida it is an aggravated assault upon a minor...if a death occurs in the commission of that felony, its murder...at best a lesser degree could be plead or given to a jury to consider such as second degree which also ranges from anywheres to 20 years to life (I doubt it highly in this case) but she disposed of the body versus calling 911 panicked but lied, etc. 

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: March 02, 2009, 09:03:42 PM »

Casey turned around and smiled at her parents but she sure made it quick.  Did she also smile at them before she left court?  Cindy is starving herself to death, it seems, and probably because she feels a lot of guilt about what happened.  I think she is partly responsible for the death of Caylee, not in a legal sense, but she sure was the catalyst.  I also think her feuding with Casey overcame her concern for Caylee.  She loved Caylee, but she resented keeping her while Casey went out on dates and partied.  It makes me wonder, because Caylee would be asleep at that time and no trouble at all to anyone, yet Cindy could not stand the thought of Casey having a life.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: March 02, 2009, 09:04:36 PM »

I am not a Anthony supporter in any way shape or form. That being said - there was no way they could have got her the help she needed!!  Not a chance!!  It is only for the very poor or the very rich!  If you disagree with me, feel free to tell me what you would have done!!  I am open to all suggestions!!

And IMO, there was no way in hell could they have gotten custody of Caley either!!

We have a very flawed system!!   

No disagreement but I do have to say there are various options to get mental health assistance without being wealthy, esp when she was still under the age of 18 or 21 but not graduated from college (not applicable she was too lazy to finish a course to graduate HS).  Had Cindy not been an enabler & really addressed Casey's issues with school, the school system would have made suggestions for her to get Casey to counseling that was affordable.  
If Cindy or family would have kept meticulous notes and documented KC's behavior, they could have presented to the court that Caylee was in danger and gotten custody. How much you wanna bet that Cindy's anal behavior dictated this if she really was going for custody. Though I'm sure those notes have long been burned. 

Here in Florida, at least my area, it is very hard to find affordable or even available mental health coverage. The only was this could have happened is if they had documented KC's behavior and reported it to DCF than they could have Caylee removed from KC custody providing the court saw enough evidence.  That being said, DCF could have forced her into counseling with one of their providers. The state would have paid for counseling and parenting classes.  However, for Cindy to get custody, permanent or temporary, DCF would have had to do a homestudy on her and George.  If they did not pass the homestudy, than Caylee could have been placed in foster care. 
I once had a family in counseling, the dad did not participate, but he was probaly one of the most disturbed individuals that I had ever seen.  His children suffered tremendously, I reported this family to DCF due to several concerns, but I had no luck getting the children into a safe and sane environment. 
Seeing how CinCin behaves, I doubt that she would have taken the risk of having DCF into her home.  It would have meant having to give up some control.
3babies, are we talking about getting KC the help she needed as a young adult before Caylee? Or after Caylee? Cindy knew KC was nuts pre Caylee. So she would have been on Cindy's insurance at that time. Insurance may have covered some counciling, but not much. If we are talking after Caylee was born, since KC was an adult she would have had to seek the counciling herself unless there was PROOF she was a harm to herself or to Caylee. So yes, you are correct that is very hard to prove.

JSM,
I was talking once she had Caylee.  Pre Caylee, is a whole different story, imo.  If Cin took KC to counseling as a child, than Cin would  have had to be accountable to what she was doing as a parent and take her own corrective action and alter her own behaviors.  Most counselors, including myself, would not see a child unless the parent(s) also participated.  Unless they were all willing to address issues and participate in therapy, than counseling is a moot point.   From what I see of this family, they will not admit that there are problems.  It is easier to ignore than take action.  There are many families, that thrive from chaos and the chaos, in a very sick way brings them closer.  So KC could have gotten help as a child, would it have helped?  That would depend on the level on commitment from the family.  I don't see these people as wanting to themselves.
Thanks for the clarification 3 babies, that is what I thought you were saying. IMO they had the ways and means to get KC help, they knew she needed help, but getting mental help for KC didn't fit into Cindy's Leave it to Beaver lifestyle. These people enjoy family drama. They thrive off of it. If there is no drama, they create it. JMO JSM

I totally agree with you, JSM.
By the way, Mrs. Peel  asked me to ask you how Josef was doing. 
Tell Ms. Peel, Josef is well and is sad he has to stay at the PetLodge all next week. I hope Ms. Peel will remember him and all pets in her prayers. 
I think I hear her saying them now.
  You think she is saying one now for Hayden's daughter's ferret too? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #567 on: March 02, 2009, 09:06:25 PM »

Casey turned around and smiled at her parents but she sure made it quick.  Did she also smile at them before she left court?  Cindy is starving herself to death, it seems, and probably because she feels a lot of guilt about what happened.  I think she is partly responsible for the death of Caylee, not in a legal sense, but she sure was the catalyst.  I also think her feuding with Casey overcame her concern for Caylee.  She loved Caylee, but she resented keeping her while Casey went out on dates and partied.  It makes me wonder, because Caylee would be asleep at that time and no trouble at all to anyone, yet Cindy could not stand the thought of Casey having a life.

It almost looked to me like Jose told her that she had to turn around and show some acknowledgment of her parents or the media would go wild about her ignoring them. Notice how she walked into the courtroom without even turning in their direction, and the Jose turned to her after she sat down and whispered into her ear and only then did she turn to smile at her parents. The other possibility is that she just didn't see them and Jose was telling her they were there. But somehow I think she knew and was purposely ignoring them until Jose advised her to the contrary.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: March 02, 2009, 09:07:27 PM »

It is the 'blow me' photo many here believe is Casey. Somewhere there is a photoshop w/ the guys penis cut off the photo, lol. I can't find the shopped one. It was discussed till the cows came home many times. Casey or not...we cannot have the original here 

Ahh .. ok. I see. already seen both the shopped and non shopped. Smile

Oh,that photo. 
Yep, that is pretty old stuff.  Probably has fungus growing on it by now.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: March 02, 2009, 09:07:34 PM »

JSM,
I was talking once she had Caylee.  Pre Caylee, is a whole different story, imo.  If Cin took KC to counseling as a child, than Cin would  have had to be accountable to what she was doing as a parent and take her own corrective action and alter her own behaviors.  Most counselors, including myself, would not see a child unless the parent(s) also participated.  Unless they were all willing to address issues and participate in therapy, than counseling is a moot point.   From what I see of this family, they will not admit that there are problems.  It is easier to ignore than take action.  There are many families, that thrive from chaos and the chaos, in a very sick way brings them closer.  So KC could have gotten help as a child, would it have helped?  That would depend on the level on commitment from the family.  I don't see these people as wanting to themselves.

3Babiesmommy- I'm reading you loud and clear.  In the absence of normal emotional family bonding or attachment (which we generally reference as love), the prevailing force or drive becomes the bonding agent.  In other words, control/chaos/deception/physical abuse/emotional abuse become the shared, acceptable experience or environment that defines the family as a unit. That's one of the reasons, children of alcoholics have a higher risk of alcoholism.  It's also one of the reasons that children of abuse often become abusers themselves.  The patterns are ingrained into the children.  There are also generational curses involved, Biblically speaking.

Yes, and the Transgenerational Method of family therapy would have been a great model to use for this family, so they stop their cycle and pattterns before it would have been passed onto the next generation, which would have been our poor sweet Caylee.  I am harsh and often way too judgmental to be in my field, but this family took the easy, cowardly way out by ignoring their demons.  They cheated Caylee, from the beginning of her short life.  She was cheated out of her life and what she could have brought to this world.
Oh 3 babies, you would have a heck of a time with my family. You probably would have kicked us to the curb a long time ago if we were in therapy with you. 

That's too funny.  If you ever met my family you would understand why I chose my field.  I wanted to find out what the heck was wrong with all of us!
Seriously, we have a psychologist on retainer. I'm not lying. Luckily I am not his busiest client. I think my family just built him a new house with a side office by his pool. 
I don't think I have ever met a family that did not need some kind of help.  Asking for help and taking it, is one of the strongest and courageous qualities a person can have.
You seem like a really nice person.  You are one of my favorite monkeys!
Thanks I try to be nice to everyone I meet. Thanks again for the compliment.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #570 on: March 02, 2009, 09:08:23 PM »

Poor Dr Perper, he's the one who did Anna Nichol Smith's autopsy, he said his mother dropped him on his head as a baby, thus the reason his head is rather shaped oddly, I'm not sure if he was joking or not when he said that. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #571 on: March 02, 2009, 09:09:49 PM »

It almost looked to me like Jose told her that she had to turn around and show some acknowledgment of her parents or the media would go wild about her ignoring them. Notice how she walked into the courtroom without even turning in their direction, and the Jose turned to her after she sat down and whispered into her ear and only then did she turn to smile at her parents. The other possibility is that she just didn't see them and Jose was telling her they were there. But somehow I think she knew and was purposely ignoring them until Jose advised her to the contrary.
Yeah turn around, put a big giant smile on your face for your parents, or else. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #572 on: March 02, 2009, 09:10:05 PM »

I think this is one of the photos Baez didn't want released: 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-trial-case-photos,0,2398805.photogallery

What is she doing to that burrito?

Lisa
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: March 02, 2009, 09:10:24 PM »

Thanks Capp I hate the Anthonys. There is no reason for duct tape on a human, fur, or any kind of baby. I have never seen Dr Perper, but I always think of Dr Pepper and I gave him up for Lent 

You've never seen him? He seems like a really nice man. His appearance is a little distracting to me. His head is.............  well, it's different.......     

It's like the top of a Valentine Heart on one side........................ but not on the other.........

I'll find you a pic. I'm not doing this very well.         
Thanks CBB.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #574 on: March 02, 2009, 09:10:35 PM »

Poor Dr Perper, he's the one who did Anna Nichol Smith's autopsy, he said his mother dropped him on his head as a baby, thus the reason his head is rather shaped oddly, I'm not sure if he was joking or not when he said that. 

Yeah! Here's that article complete with photo for anyone interested:   

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17845238/wid/11915829GT1/
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: March 02, 2009, 09:10:51 PM »

That's actually very typical of many people drawn to the field of psychiatry in general. It's one that bears a 90% agreement with those providers I've worked with.

As far as Casey getting help when she was younger, Cindy would have been a major cog in that wheel. She would have seen that as letting go of some control. Besides, she's a competitor by nature, IMO, and to actually resolve the battle would have left her at a loss.
CBB- had to stop before I go and reply to you.  You are spot on with the competitor comment.  I come from a family of very competitive people. Their idea of fun event (be it a family birthday party, reunion, baby shower...whatever) is verbally sparring with anybody and everybody.  I stopped going to family events on this side (including funerals) for about 24 years because of the drama and one-upmanship.  Something about people screeching at each other in hospital hallways and constantly jockeying for position by cutting each others' throats...hhmmm.  That was their family "language" if you will.  Well, we chose to learn a new one instead.  We purposefully choose when, where, and with whom we'll interact.  We're respectful and caring, but safely removed.  IMO Cindy is very insecure and needs to put someone else down, so she can get a leg up.  She NEEDS to be top dog.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: March 02, 2009, 09:10:52 PM »

I am not a Anthony supporter in any way shape or form. That being said - there was no way they could have got her the help she needed!!  Not a chance!!  It is only for the very poor or the very rich!  If you disagree with me, feel free to tell me what you would have done!!  I am open to all suggestions!!

And IMO, there was no way in hell could they have gotten custody of Caley either!!

We have a very flawed system!!   

No disagreement but I do have to say there are various options to get mental health assistance without being wealthy, esp when she was still under the age of 18 or 21 but not graduated from college (not applicable she was too lazy to finish a course to graduate HS).  Had Cindy not been an enabler & really addressed Casey's issues with school, the school system would have made suggestions for her to get Casey to counseling that was affordable.  
If Cindy or family would have kept meticulous notes and documented KC's behavior, they could have presented to the court that Caylee was in danger and gotten custody. How much you wanna bet that Cindy's anal behavior dictated this if she really was going for custody. Though I'm sure those notes have long been burned. 

Here in Florida, at least my area, it is very hard to find affordable or even available mental health coverage. The only was this could have happened is if they had documented KC's behavior and reported it to DCF than they could have Caylee removed from KC custody providing the court saw enough evidence.  That being said, DCF could have forced her into counseling with one of their providers. The state would have paid for counseling and parenting classes.  However, for Cindy to get custody, permanent or temporary, DCF would have had to do a homestudy on her and George.  If they did not pass the homestudy, than Caylee could have been placed in foster care. 
I once had a family in counseling, the dad did not participate, but he was probaly one of the most disturbed individuals that I had ever seen.  His children suffered tremendously, I reported this family to DCF due to several concerns, but I had no luck getting the children into a safe and sane environment. 
Seeing how CinCin behaves, I doubt that she would have taken the risk of having DCF into her home.  It would have meant having to give up some control.
3babies, are we talking about getting KC the help she needed as a young adult before Caylee? Or after Caylee? Cindy knew KC was nuts pre Caylee. So she would have been on Cindy's insurance at that time. Insurance may have covered some counciling, but not much. If we are talking after Caylee was born, since KC was an adult she would have had to seek the counciling herself unless there was PROOF she was a harm to herself or to Caylee. So yes, you are correct that is very hard to prove.

JSM,
Thanks for the clarification 3 babies, that is what I thought you were saying. IMO they had the ways and means to get KC help, they knew she needed help, but getting mental help for KC didn't fit into Cindy's Leave it to Beaver lifestyle. These people enjoy family drama. They thrive off of it. If there is no drama, they create it. JMO JSM

I totally agree with you, JSM.
By the way, Mrs. Peel  asked me to ask you how Josef was doing. 
Tell Ms. Peel, Josef is well and is sad he has to stay at the PetLodge all next week. I hope Ms. Peel will remember him and all pets in her prayers. 
I think I hear her saying them now.
  You think she is saying one now for Hayden's daughter's ferret too? 

Oh of course, she would NEVER forget about a little animal, no matter how small.  She loves all creatures.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #577 on: March 02, 2009, 09:11:36 PM »

Sorry, it is pic #34.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-trial-case-photos,0,2398805.photogallery

Lisa
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: March 02, 2009, 09:11:59 PM »

Lisa

She's givin the burrito some KC lovin..........

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #579 on: March 02, 2009, 09:14:36 PM »

Lisa

Apparently what she does best, I saw the XXX pic of Casey pretty much had the same expression as she is sucking down that burrito! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.