April 27, 2024, 05:42:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 275610 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #600 on: March 02, 2009, 09:35:08 PM »

Im shocked you monkeys eat Taco Bell.   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #601 on: March 02, 2009, 09:35:44 PM »

I was thinking it was more like picture 64 that they didn't want released.  All the ones with little red hearts.....sad.

I wouldn't want those "heart" pics in court either, if I were the defense, Kippy!!   
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: March 02, 2009, 09:36:37 PM »

I think this is one of the photos Baez didn't want released: 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-trial-case-photos,0,2398805.photogallery

What is she doing to that burrito?

Lisa

Looks like Annie's smoking a big ol' joint in #16. It's not a cig like I thought at first.  BTW, does anyone know if the other girl in the car (not KC or Annie) is related to Sean Daley? They sorta look alike.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: March 02, 2009, 09:36:58 PM »

Question,
Didn't George become ill and vomit when LE showed him photos during one of his interviews?  Am I mistaken?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: March 02, 2009, 09:37:41 PM »

Casey tries to act like such a bad@ss, always displaying that so yesterday hand gesture...

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: March 02, 2009, 09:38:06 PM »

The new lawyer specializes in accident reconstruction according to NG.  Clearly, by engaging his services, (Although God only knows how he is being paid) the defense plans to use an accidental death to explain Caylee's demise.  This likely means that the Zenaida defense will be thrown out and it is now an accident.  However, if the "Accident" occurred during the commission of a felony, i.e. assault on a child, it is still murder. If Casey wrapped the duct tape around Caylee's mouth and nose, that would be an assault and battery.  If Casey anesthetized her with chloroform, that was assault. I can think of no instance where wrapping a child's mouth and nose with duct tape and suffocating her could legitimately be called an "Accident." But I don't think "Legitimate" is the operative word with these people. But I look forward to some kind of looney reconstruction of the "Accident."

Will Lee still believe everything his sister tells him? In his deposition when he said to "CMA" something to the effect that he longed to hold her, he wasn't talking to his mom.  She was standing right beside him. " Sob, sob, smack, smack, CMA, CMA, CMA." What nonsense.  There's something wrong with that boy.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #606 on: March 02, 2009, 09:38:42 PM »

Yeah they seem old I think they must have some more I have seen all these before off the net so they must have more especially some after she suffocating her kid and dumped her off.
Oh wait  my bad she left her in the car for several weeks before Dumping her like garbage, on the side of the road wonder how anyone could ride around with their dead baby  murdered in the car.
I feel like the baby was in the car when she went to get the gas cans for her dad my feelings are that she was going to burn her  lil body but Daddy took her gas and she had no money to buy some sick twisted hoe!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: March 02, 2009, 09:39:59 PM »

Question,
Didn't George become ill and vomit when LE showed him photos during one of his interviews?  Am I mistaken?
Yes he did then & he also threw up the day he was there under secret begging they not tell Cindy or Lee for that matter, when he saying he couldnt shake the smell of Casey's car - the day the first jail visit videos were released & they wanted to warn them they were coming out which I thought was prety considerate.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: March 02, 2009, 09:40:02 PM »

The new lawyer specializes in accident reconstruction according to NG.  Clearly, by engaging his services, (Although God only knows how he is being paid) the defense plans to use an accidental death to explain Caylee's demise.  This likely means that the Zenaida defense will be thrown out and it is now an accident.  However, if the "Accident" occurred during the commission of a felony, i.e. assault on a child, it is still murder. If Casey wrapped the duct tape around Caylee's mouth and nose, that would be an assault and battery.  If Casey anesthetized her with chloroform, that was assault. I can think of no instance where wrapping a child's mouth and nose with duct tape and suffocating her could legitimately be called an "Accident." But I don't think "Legitimate" is the operative word with these people. But I look forward to some kind of looney reconstruction of the "Accident."

Will Lee still believe everything his sister tells him? In his deposition when he said to "CMA" something to the effect that he longed to hold her, he wasn't talking to his mom.  She was standing right beside him. " Sob, sob, smack, smack, CMA, CMA, CMA." What nonsense.  There's something wrong with that boy.

Maybe KC is using the barter system to pay Jose and the new attorney. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: March 02, 2009, 09:40:39 PM »

Hi Monkeys, remember me?   Haven't been able to stay in the cage long enough to partake in any conversations! Anything new today??

No, just kidding about that!

RIP Sweet Puppy
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: March 02, 2009, 09:42:07 PM »

Question,
Yes he did then & he also threw up the day he was there under secret begging they not tell Cindy or Lee for that matter, when he saying he couldnt shake the smell of Casey's car - the day the first jail visit videos were released & they wanted to warn them they were coming out which I thought was prety considerate.

I wonder what the pictures were?  As a parent myself, I would be upset if I saw my child doing something inappropriate and even embarrassed.  What could be so disturbing that would make him physically ill?

Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: March 02, 2009, 09:42:21 PM »

ACCIDENT MY ASS she knew what she was doing she and put the duct tape over her babies mouth my heart hurt for Caylee God only knows what other horrible things she did to her or how many times she tied her up and dumped her in the trunk!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: March 02, 2009, 09:42:54 PM »

Did you happen to see my post a page or so back

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: March 02, 2009, 09:44:18 PM »

These pictures seem like they are old. Her hair is really short.

Some of the pics are pretty old but I believe most if not all are after Caylee was born.   There are a couple of pre-Caylee pics.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #614 on: March 02, 2009, 09:45:00 PM »

I agree, Baby Bear! He is creepy............ and that little speech at the funeral is creepy central!

Yeah, it seems the defense is grasping for anything, and throwing out test balloons to see if ANYTHING will float!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #615 on: March 02, 2009, 09:45:01 PM »

Question,

I wonder what the pictures were?  As a parent myself, I would be upset if I saw my child doing something inappropriate and even embarrassed.  What could be so disturbing that would make him physically ill?

I hate to say this,let alone think it.... Pictures of Baby Caylee in a bad way..that would make he and any of us physically ill...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: March 02, 2009, 09:47:15 PM »

Im shocked you monkeys eat Taco Bell.   

O God never this monkey, not even for a million

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #617 on: March 02, 2009, 09:47:53 PM »

Thank you Searching I guess that little problem is solved...Guess it's really easy to pass bad checks in Florida

crazybabyborg
« Reply #618 on: March 02, 2009, 09:47:58 PM »

Hi Monkeys, remember me?   Haven't been able to stay in the cage long enough to partake in any conversations! Anything new today??

No, just kidding about that!

Hi QM!!!

Let's see.................   Oh Yeah! You're the Quiet Monkey who is really a talker!   

Good To See You!! 
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #619 on: March 02, 2009, 09:48:45 PM »

Yeah of Caylee he had to have know his daughter was a trap already, so nothing of her could have mad him that sick I mean she don't even know who the father of lil Caylee is?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.