April 28, 2024, 11:41:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 275678 times)
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #640 on: March 02, 2009, 10:30:40 PM »

ya'll, i am not sure where to post this but will try in the prayer thread. my husband & i minister(sp?) has only been giving a couple of days to live. he has been my husband's minister for 50 years & our's together for 10. he married us & is part of our family.

thank you,
wendi
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #641 on: March 02, 2009, 10:32:36 PM »

I got the most horrible feeling when looking at pic 87 and 97. They were the black and white photos of Caylee....They just ran chills all over me.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: March 02, 2009, 10:34:06 PM »

I am not a Anthony supporter in any way shape or form. That being said - there was no way they could have got her the help she needed!!  Not a chance!!  It is only for the very poor or the very rich!  If you disagree with me, feel free to tell me what you would have done!!  I am open to all suggestions!!

And IMO, there was no way in hell could they have gotten custody of Caley either!!

We have a very flawed system!!   

No disagreement but I do have to say there are various options to get mental health assistance without being wealthy, esp when she was still under the age of 18 or 21 but not graduated from college (not applicable she was too lazy to finish a course to graduate HS).  Had Cindy not been an enabler & really addressed Casey's issues with school, the school system would have made suggestions for her to get Casey to counseling that was affordable.  
If Cindy or family would have kept meticulous notes and documented KC's behavior, they could have presented to the court that Caylee was in danger and gotten custody. How much you wanna bet that Cindy's anal behavior dictated this if she really was going for custody. Though I'm sure those notes have long been burned. 

Here in Florida, at least my area, it is very hard to find affordable or even available mental health coverage. The only was this could have happened is if they had documented KC's behavior and reported it to DCF than they could have Caylee removed from KC custody providing the court saw enough evidence.  That being said, DCF could have forced her into counseling with one of their providers. The state would have paid for counseling and parenting classes.  However, for Cindy to get custody, permanent or temporary, DCF would have had to do a homestudy on her and George.  If they did not pass the homestudy, than Caylee could have been placed in foster care. 
I once had a family in counseling, the dad did not participate, but he was probaly one of the most disturbed individuals that I had ever seen.  His children suffered tremendously, I reported this family to DCF due to several concerns, but I had no luck getting the children into a safe and sane environment. 
Seeing how CinCin behaves, I doubt that she would have taken the risk of having DCF into her home.  It would have meant having to give up some control.
3babies, are we talking about getting KC the help she needed as a young adult before Caylee? Or after Caylee? Cindy knew KC was nuts pre Caylee. So she would have been on Cindy's insurance at that time. Insurance may have covered some counciling, but not much. If we are talking after Caylee was born, since KC was an adult she would have had to seek the counciling herself unless there was PROOF she was a harm to herself or to Caylee. So yes, you are correct that is very hard to prove.

JSM,
I was talking once she had Caylee.  Pre Caylee, is a whole different story, imo.  If Cin took KC to counseling as a child, than Cin would  have had to be accountable to what she was doing as a parent and take her own corrective action and alter her own behaviors.  Most counselors, including myself, would not see a child unless the parent(s) also participated.  Unless they were all willing to address issues and participate in therapy, than counseling is a moot point.   From what I see of this family, they will not admit that there are problems.  It is easier to ignore than take action.  There are many families, that thrive from chaos and the chaos, in a very sick way brings them closer.  So KC could have gotten help as a child, would it have helped?  That would depend on the level on commitment from the family.  I don't see these people as wanting to themselves.
Thanks for the clarification 3 babies, that is what I thought you were saying. IMO they had the ways and means to get KC help, they knew she needed help, but getting mental help for KC didn't fit into Cindy's Leave it to Beaver lifestyle. These people enjoy family drama. They thrive off of it. If there is no drama, they create it. JMO JSM

I totally agree with you, JSM.
By the way, Mrs. Peel  asked me to ask you how Josef was doing. 
Tell Ms. Peel, Josef is well and is sad he has to stay at the PetLodge all next week. I hope Ms. Peel will remember him and all pets in her prayers. 
I think I hear her saying them now.
  You think she is saying one now for Hayden's daughter's ferret too? 

oh yeah, mrs peel was asking about my shih tzu (fushi) trying to pee in the snow! she sure loves all the fur babies!

wendi
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #643 on: March 02, 2009, 10:34:33 PM »

So sorry Wendi...will keep him in my prayers along with you and husband. God Bless!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: March 02, 2009, 10:34:46 PM »

ya'll, i am not sure where to post this but will try in the prayer thread. my husband & i minister(sp?) has only been giving a couple of days to live. he has been my husband's minister for 50 years & our's together for 10. he married us & is part of our family.

thank you,
wendi

Wendi,
My condolences.  Your family will be in my thoughts.  A great big hug to you.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: March 02, 2009, 10:34:55 PM »

Hi all...I'm just now watching the court hearing from today and I believe Baez, when referring to the photobucket accounts, doesn't necessarily mean any photographs.  He is referring to all images which includes all those little sayings thingys Casey downloaded...like the one with the little girl and the hanging teddy bear.  Baez doesn't want all those images becoming public either because as well all have seen, those little saying thingys were probably just what she was feeling and thinking.  I was just thinking at first it was only photographs, now I realize it's those sayings she also downloaded.

You're right but the image with the hanging teddy bear was already part of discovery months ago.   There are a ton of pics with red hearts of Caylee that Casey uploaded, dirty pictures, partying pictures, more images of crude language & sorted content...none of it favorable on one's character, certainly not during a murder one trial where her state of mind & actions during the 31 days she didnt report her child "missing" are center of the case.      Should be a warning to teens and young adults that post stuff thinking they're doing what's bas@ss and rad - it can bite ya in the behind.     Too bad Casey never saw the "HEY SARA" commercial done by "thingsbeforeyoupost.com" [/color]

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: March 02, 2009, 10:36:18 PM »

I meant "thinkbeforeyoupost.com"

here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOwpGF1SOQM

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: March 02, 2009, 10:37:14 PM »

Hi all...I'm just now watching the court hearing from today and I believe Baez, when referring to the photobucket accounts, doesn't necessarily mean any photographs.  He is referring to all images which includes all those little sayings thingys Casey downloaded...like the one with the little girl and the hanging teddy bear.  Baez doesn't want all those images becoming public either because as well all have seen, those little saying thingys were probably just what she was feeling and thinking.  I was just thinking at first it was only photographs, now I realize it's those sayings she also downloaded.

You're right but the image with the hanging teddy bear was already part of discovery months ago.   There are a ton of pics with red hearts of Caylee that Casey uploaded, dirty pictures, partying pictures, more images of crude language & sorted content...none of it favorable on one's character, certainly not during a murder one trial where her state of mind & actions during the 31 days she didnt report her child "missing" are center of the case.      Should be a warning to teens and young adults that post stuff thinking they're doing what's bas@ss and rad - it can bite ya in the behind.     Too bad Casey never saw the "HEY SARA" commercial done by "thingsbeforeyoupost.com" [/color]
Good post Capp.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #648 on: March 02, 2009, 10:38:48 PM »

Yeah they seem old I think they must have some more I have seen all these before off the net so they must have more especially some after she suffocating her kid and dumped her off.
Oh wait  my bad she left her in the car for several weeks before Dumping her like garbage, on the side of the road wonder how anyone could ride around with their dead baby  murdered in the car.
I feel like the baby was in the car when she went to get the gas cans for her dad my feelings are that she was going to burn her  lil body but Daddy took her gas and she had no money to buy some sick twisted hoe!!

Hayden, welcome.  I'm so sorry to hear about your ferret.  Hugs to your child.  We've had many species of pets and it always hurts terribly to lose them, doesn't it.  My sincerest condolences for your ferret.

But on this darker subject: do you really think she was planning to torch her own baby girl?  It crossed my mind early on and I fully expected Caylee's remains to be found in keeping w/such evil intent.  I thought I was being cruel to think so ill of someone and reasoned that she only stole the gas to fuel up her ride.  I don't feel so badly about myself now considering another has 'fessed up to having the same suspicions of that "person" that I did some time ago. 

Foggy
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: March 02, 2009, 10:41:18 PM »

Holy quote stack!!

Anyway .. very sorry to hear about your minister, wendi.

Re: the pictures released in the gallery at http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-trial-case-photos,0,2398805.photogallery?index=orl-casey-anthony-trial-case-photos-003

I think there were 2 that I did not recognize as having seen before.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: March 02, 2009, 10:41:49 PM »

Hi Biker Bev---I think that hanging teddy bear is so macabre.  And the vulgar pictures at that party.  I know a lot of young people, although I am no longer young, and I can't imagine that they would behave in this sordid way.  But when one looked at Cindy today with her chomping on that gum with her mouth open, it didn't matter that she was she had dressed much better.  You could see her upbringing and you could see how little she knows about appropriate behaviour.  And she passed this lack of knowledge on to Casey.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: March 02, 2009, 10:43:13 PM »

Hi Biker Bev---I think that hanging teddy bear is so macabre.  And the vulgar pictures at that party.  I know a lot of young people, although I am no longer young, and I can't imagine that they would behave in this sordid way.  But when one looked at Cindy today with her chomping on that gum with her mouth open, it didn't matter that she was she had dressed much better.  You could see her upbringing and you could see how little she knows about appropriate behaviour.  And she passed this lack of knowledge on to Casey.

Sorry, Capp, I don't know how I did that.  I was trying not to stack posts up.  Guess I don't know how.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: March 02, 2009, 10:45:17 PM »

I think all the Anthonys have aged since this happened.  Everyone except Lee.  He seems to handle it better.  Casey has lost the look of youth and the spring in her step, Cindy looks haggard, no longer the young looking Grandmother we saw in the beginning, and George has baggy eyes and he looks like his heart is just breaking.  It could have all been prevented........

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: March 02, 2009, 10:50:20 PM »

Casey's new attorney Todd Macaluso is saying Casey is innocent!!   Hes arguing the foul play by the jail...did he not listen in court today!!  Discussing change of venue, they posture as if it will happen - not too sure about that one, this case is too big to move the judge & his staff, SA staff, over 140 witnesses.   If anything (and the defense is too stupid to get this) they should insist on a jury pool from out of county to be seated in Orlando, yes that is a very viable & used option.  Greta seems to have an empathy for the defense in this case...that mystifies me more than Whoraldo's sensationalizing out in leftfield spin on things.

OMG

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: March 02, 2009, 10:50:32 PM »

I think all the Anthonys have aged since this happened.  Everyone except Lee.  He seems to handle it better.  Casey has lost the look of youth and the spring in her step, Cindy looks haggard, no longer the young looking Grandmother we saw in the beginning, and George has baggy eyes and he looks like his heart is just breaking.  It could have all been prevented........

Hi A-1.

Not to mention that every time we see her anymore, she is in leg shackles!  LOL

Oh, and not much makeup, too.

I am willing to bet if she were on the "outside" she'd have makeup on, a party dress with push up bra, a new fresh hairdo, and out on the town, looking like she used to! Oh yeah, and without a care (conscience) in the world.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #655 on: March 02, 2009, 10:56:37 PM »

Watching Greta, if that is Casey's new Lawyer he sounds very capable although I can't agree with him that she didn't know she was being recorded. There were cameras all over and there was no expectation of privacy, added to which she would not have reacted at all if she hadn't known it was Caylee.

I just love the spin they tried to put on things, "she was denied access to her lawyer" I'd like to know what the difference was in the time Bozo got to the jail and when she was told about the discovery. I just think he got there and she was sedated already.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: March 02, 2009, 10:59:39 PM »

Watching Greta, if that is Casey's new Lawyer he sounds very capable although I can't agree with him that she didn't know she was being recorded. There were cameras all over and there was no expectation of privacy, added to which she would not have reacted at all if she hadn't known it was Caylee.

I just love the spin they tried to put on things, "she was denied access to her lawyer" I'd like to know what the difference was in the time Bozo got to the jail and when she was told about the discovery. I just think he got there and she was sedated already.

Agreed, just as she did not react at all when they were searching the waters at Blanchard Park. It was reported that she just turned away from the TV when that was being covered and showed no emotion at all.

So this video can be considered rather important to the prosecution, IMO.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: March 02, 2009, 11:03:23 PM »

it's  not as if she was denied her lover lawyer during an interrogation.  I mean, she asked to see buttfuzz when she "learned" Caylee was found.  BTW, FOX News is starting to sound like a freaking infomercial for the Baez Law firm.   Sickening

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: March 02, 2009, 11:05:53 PM »

OK Im gonna go watch my recorded shows & call it a nite.   Hopefully, we'll get the discovery tomorrow.

Sweet dreams!

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: March 02, 2009, 11:06:07 PM »

OMGoodness....the gum chewing.  I cannot believe these people chomp on gum like they do.  Even when the A's were testifying for the very first time they were chewing gum on the stand.  Today, Cindy did not look distraught one bit to me; in fact when she was staring at whoever she was staring at was a look to kill, if you ask me.  Wish someone would teach her some proper manners.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.