April 28, 2024, 08:40:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 275664 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #720 on: March 03, 2009, 08:57:12 AM »

Didn't even have to see the avi.......just knew it was CC.   
Me too Trimm

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: March 03, 2009, 08:58:35 AM »

Morning Monkeys, thanks GNM and CC for laughs this morning. Gotta get back to work now. Have a great day.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: March 03, 2009, 09:04:17 AM »

there are no words for this ... I'm sure you monkeys had your reactions yesterday. why in the f- would Cindy and George show up to see the slore? Why in the f- would she turn around and crack the big f-in grin with her big f-in horse teeth? Why in the f- doesn't Baez just make out with her right in front of everyone? It is so obvious.

I hate them all!!!!!!!!!! 

Me too,  They literally make me sick.   And, I'm sad that no one is there to represent Caylee, except the prosecution.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #723 on: March 03, 2009, 09:04:28 AM »

I poted soemthing about this a while back .. not sure if anyone saw it. I read in one article that the video of her reaction was taken while she was in the jail CLINIC.

If that is true, we may have a problem. Not saying I agree, just saying medical clinic = protection under privacy laws.

oh, the defense will "try" to be ready for the Oct. trial. WTF? GMAFB. Lazy, ignorant, no-good S.O.B.'s and yeah, that includes Mrs. Baden.

Man, I need to look at some puppies and rainbows this morning. I am pissssed.

I remember you, Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: March 03, 2009, 09:04:34 AM »

there are no words for this ... I'm sure you monkeys had your reactions yesterday. why in the f- would Cindy and George show up to see the slore? Why in the f- would she turn around and crack the big f-in grin with her big f-in horse teeth? Why in the f- doesn't Baez just make out with her right in front of everyone? It is so obvious.

Did someone say horse teeth?

Oh, sorry! I think I need to joing smilies anonymous or something?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #725 on: March 03, 2009, 09:05:08 AM »

New attorney San Diego attorney Todd Macaluso.  Why an attorney from CA?  I took one look at the website and it took me back to the beginning and Elite Jet flashed threw my mind. 

Macaluso & Associates

Curriculum Vitae of Todd E. Macaluso

I've read over their areas of practice and I just don't get their involvement.
This is going to be WAY out in left field, but after reading that I am in agreement Today, not sure why this guy would associate himself with this case...here is the way out there part, MAYBE he has a personal vendetta against Leonard Padilla???

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: March 03, 2009, 09:06:30 AM »

Me too,  They literally make me sick.   And, I'm sad that no one is there to represent Caylee, except the prosecution.

Do ANY of them remember Caylee? How can George and Cindy stand to look at her face? I am so ready for this to be over.

"Hey, what about me????"

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: March 03, 2009, 09:08:05 AM »

Morning Monkeys, thanks GNM and CC for laughs this morning. Gotta get back to work now. Have a great day.

Hi JSM.   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: March 03, 2009, 09:08:51 AM »

One stupid question from JSM before I get to work.

Is there going to be a document dump or was the 1000 pages the stupid pictures we got yesterday? TIA JSM

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #729 on: March 03, 2009, 09:09:18 AM »

Gag - gag!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-loc-casey-anthony030309,0,5489100.story?page=2

The new face belongs to Todd Macaluso, a California trial attorney who specializes in cross-examining witness, especially technical experts.

"This is my world. I deal with the best experts in the world and I deal with the best attorneys in the world," Macaluso said.

"And on a case such as this where I believe that she is innocent, I'm going to fight as hard as I can to prove that in a court of law."

I also heard on NG (I think it was NG) that this new CA attorney is expert in accident reconstruction.  Bet your nanner hat, he is here for a reason besides publicity.  However, I am hoping that justice prevails and the evidence doesn't become a language of semantics for the sole purpose to confuse enough to get an acquittal.

I believe that someone who is good at what they do and deals with the best on a daily basis would never come right out and say that.  They would have a bit of self control and tact.  No need to toot your own horn if your work can speak for itself.

Thats JMHO.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: March 03, 2009, 09:10:10 AM »

Hi JSM.   
Hi Sassy, how's the weather up there today?

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: March 03, 2009, 09:10:41 AM »

Did someone say horse teeth?

Oh, sorry! I think I need to joing smilies anonymous or something?

Thank you. I needed that laugh this morning. 

A whore is a whore -- err -- I mean a horse is a horse of course of course unless it's Mr. Ed.

snipped

"Monday, in court, Casey appeared heavier, and remained mostly expressionless except for a couple of smiles for her parents."

bwhhhhhhhaaaaahhhhhaaaa!  sorry, she deserves it. I hope she reads it.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: March 03, 2009, 09:13:11 AM »

Gag - gag!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-loc-casey-anthony030309,0,5489100.story?page=2

The new face belongs to Todd Macaluso, a California trial attorney who specializes in cross-examining witness, especially technical experts.

"This is my world. I deal with the best experts in the world and I deal with the best attorneys in the world," Macaluso said.

"And on a case such as this where I believe that she is innocent, I'm going to fight as hard as I can to prove that in a court of law."

I also heard on NG (I think it was NG) that this new CA attorney is expert in accident reconstruction.  Bet your nanner hat, he is here for a reason besides publicity.  However, I am hoping that justice prevails and the evidence doesn't become a language of semantics for the sole purpose to confuse enough to get an acquittal.

I believe that someone who is good at what they do and deals with the best on a daily basis would never come right out and say that.  They would have a bit of self control and tact.  No need to toot your own horn if your work can speak for itself.

Thats JMHO.

ITA Dolce. A smart man doesn't have to run around reminding everyone how smart he is.

And really? He believes she is innocent? WTF? I'm sorry but how many BJ's did she have to give him before he formed that opinion?

I remember you, Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: March 03, 2009, 09:14:19 AM »

I poted soemthing about this a while back .. not sure if anyone saw it. I read in one article that the video of her reaction was taken while she was in the jail CLINIC.

If that is true, we may have a problem. Not saying I agree, just saying medical clinic = protection under privacy laws.

oh, the defense will "try" to be ready for the Oct. trial. WTF? GMAFB. Lazy, ignorant, no-good S.O.B.'s and yeah, that includes Mrs. Baden.

They way I understood it she was in a sort of common area, not an actual "room", that's why that area is already set up with a camera in place. I thought that inmates were brought to that area in case they needed or requested medical help. Then they were right there and could just bring her in a room. She was not video taped receiving medical help, she was videotaped receiving the news that a body was found near her home. I think her reaction to that news (without being told for a fact it was Caylee) is very relevent. Why was KC so upset about that body being found, why was she not confident it couldn't have been Caylee, like with the JBP "find"?? Also, why did JB have a right to be there? There was no questioning going on, she was just told news of a body being found. Was there some legal right JB had to be there at that moment? I really don't know, but I believe he's complaining he did?

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: March 03, 2009, 09:14:47 AM »

Do ANY of them remember Caylee? How can George and Cindy stand to look at her face? I am so ready for this to be over.

"Hey, what about me????"

It's sad,isn't it?
I've had experience with this kind of people.They act like the children are disposable.Life goes on blah,blah.Makes me sick.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: March 03, 2009, 09:15:30 AM »

Is there going to be a document dump or was the 1000 pages the stupid pictures we got yesterday? TIA JSM

I hate to ask but could someone point me in the direction of those pics?   tia

Regrets, I've had a few......
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #736 on: March 03, 2009, 09:18:05 AM »

Hope we get a doc dump today!.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: March 03, 2009, 09:18:07 AM »

Gosh I hope there's more.Can you imagine 1000 photos of gang signs,tattoos,and Taco Bell?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: March 03, 2009, 09:18:39 AM »

I hate to ask but could someone point me in the direction of those pics?   tia
I saw a bunch on Orlando Sentinel and WFTV. I don't know how to post a link.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: March 03, 2009, 09:18:53 AM »

They way I understood it she was in a sort of common area, not an actual "room", that's why that area is already set up with a camera in place. I thought that inmates were brought to that area in case they needed or requested medical help. Then they were right there and could just bring her in a room. She was not video taped receiving medical help, she was videotaped receiving the news that a body was found near her home. I think her reaction to that news (without being told for a fact it was Caylee) is very relevent. Why was KC so upset about that body being found, why was she not confident it couldn't have been Caylee, like with the JBP "find"?? Also, why did JB have a right to be there? There was no questioning going on, she was just told news of a body being found. Was there some legal right JB had to be there at that moment? I really don't know, but I believe he's complaining he did?

I hope it was a common area QM and hope we do get to see the video and more importantly the jury gets to see it. She would not have had that reaction unless she KNEW it was Caylee and she knew because she put her there and she reacted that way b/c she knew she was SCREWED.

I am really tired of hearing about her rights.  What about Caylee???

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.