April 27, 2024, 09:35:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 275552 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #820 on: March 03, 2009, 10:59:59 AM »

The Today Show is discussing this now!  They said that GA & CA are having an emergency hearing to try to show some of thier personal information from going public.  What are they now trying to hide?  Possibly how much money they have made off of their granddaughter!!!!
I wonder what this nonsense is, did they say when the emergency hearing was going to be?
No they did not. 
Thanks, I'm sure we will here soon.

I just had another thought ... what if it is info related to this big family secret they all seem to be hiding??? Just a thought. Surely, the A's would fight tooth and nail to keep this info from coming to light.
Good point, could very well be, I'm not strong enough if it is a picture of Cindy with a burrito shoved into her mouth, while George is flashing gang signs in the car at Taco Bell. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: March 03, 2009, 11:01:46 AM »

The Today Show is discussing this now!  They said that GA & CA are having an emergency hearing to try to show some of thier personal information from going public.  What are they now trying to hide?  Possibly how much money they have made off of their granddaughter!!!!
I wonder what this nonsense is, did they say when the emergency hearing was going to be?
No they did not. 

I just had another thought ... what if it is info related to this big family secret they all seem to be hiding??? Just a thought. Surely, the A's would fight tooth and nail to keep this info from coming to light.
Good point, could very well be, I'm not strong enough if it is a picture of Cindy with a burrito shoved into her mouth, while George is flashing gang signs in the car at Taco Bell. 

Noooooo.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #822 on: March 03, 2009, 11:01:56 AM »

I was signed on my computer all night thinking I would get back online after I put my granddaughter to bed but ended up falling asleep.  So the pictures that were released are they the ones we have already seen?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: March 03, 2009, 11:04:47 AM »

I was signed on my computer all night thinking I would get back online after I put my granddaughter to bed but ended up falling asleep.  So the pictures that were released are they the ones we have already seen?
I've seen some of those pics, but some I had never seen before.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: March 03, 2009, 11:05:54 AM »

Well, what is the hold up now with the docs? 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #825 on: March 03, 2009, 11:18:18 AM »

Today Show this morning

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/29478446#29478446

expert says no expectation of privacy in jail; says she was brought to "clinic" or "sick bay"

I remember you, Caylee.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #826 on: March 03, 2009, 11:19:10 AM »

I've seen some of those pics, but some I had never seen before.
Thanks Rose!  I think later I will go to the Orlando Sentinel and peek at them. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: March 03, 2009, 11:21:46 AM »

Maybe the dog ate the documents 

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: March 03, 2009, 11:26:10 AM »

No they did not. 

Well, that shows even more so that they are perfectly capable of appearing to testify under oath & the civil judge should order them that they have give their depositions & the FBI should be able to compel them to finish their questioning they have been avoiding while begging for immunity.

PS they are a bit late to the party to file this motion.   What they dont want proof of Casey depleting their bank account & how much Cindy paid off to credit card companies?   Their bankruptcies in Florida & Ohio?  Cindy's JCP statement she refused to turn over?  Maybe that they havent paid their income taxes?   Cindy heard the judge say yesterday that a party had to show good cause she Cindy is flying on the seat of her panties with this now.  Who are they filing with Judge Strickland regarding Casey's murder trial or Judge Rodriquez regarding Zeneida's civil lawsuit?   Is this about protecting themselves further regarding Casey's case or blocking stuff before they get deposed?   Everyone should have noticed by now that they have yet to receive the "full immunity" that they are demanding, is this a back door attempt to conceal even more happy horsesnit this disgusting family has in their closet?   I guess they havent learned that this action only casts even a bigger bulleyes on their backs that they have done things that are not legal nor favorable upon their characters.

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: March 03, 2009, 11:26:25 AM »

New attorney San Diego attorney Todd Macaluso.  Why an attorney from CA?  I took one look at the website and it took me back to the beginning and Elite Jet flashed threw my mind. 

Macaluso & Associates

Curriculum Vitae of Todd E. Macaluso

I've read over their areas of practice and I just don't get their involvement.
This is going to be WAY out in left field, but after reading that I am in agreement Today, not sure why this guy would associate himself with this case...here is the way out there part, MAYBE he has a personal vendetta against Leonard Padilla???
I didn't think of a Leonard connection.  Interesting.  I am more leaning to the jet connection however.
I heard on the news last night that this new attorney was in on the case because he is an expert in accident reconstruction. Go figure.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: March 03, 2009, 11:30:51 AM »

Accident reconstruction???? As in Caylee's death was an "accident" and he's going to reconstruct it and tell the jury that story??? 

oh boy

I remember you, Caylee.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: March 03, 2009, 11:33:22 AM »

Accident reconstruction???? As in Caylee's death was an "accident" and he's going to reconstruct it and tell the jury that story??? 

oh boy

Yeah, can hardly wait to hear that one!

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #832 on: March 03, 2009, 11:33:53 AM »

oh boy
That is what I heard on the news.  Don't remember if it was NG or Greta.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: March 03, 2009, 11:33:53 AM »

Hopefully he's gonna do a reconstruction of the evolution of the whole Anthony clan ... we all know what a train wreck they are! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: March 03, 2009, 11:35:55 AM »

Today Show this morning

expert says no expectation of privacy in jail; says she was brought to "clinic" or "sick bay"

That expert would be correct.   The jail follows a standard procedure for informing inmates of things that may be difficult for them to hear so that medical staff is right there to intervene.   I might also add that its a safety precaution so that an inmate doesnt cause harm to themselves or others.   Additionally, they did not deny her right to counsel as Jose & his new arrogant sidekick whined about because they made no attempt to interrogate her outside of her legal representation.   Also, as everyone else knows by now that there is no expectation for privacy in a jail minus a defendant's right to seek counseling confidentially.  Whether the tape is detriment to their client or they attempt to use it to their advantage, her reactions upon hearing that remains were found BUT yet to be identified is relevant.    Do I think there is a chance that Baez will have to eat his words & try to use the tape to his advantage, yes.   Will he succeed, no.   Why because when she witnessed the search at JPB, the very place she said Zanny abducted her daughter she had NO reaction.  When she was arrested originally, she did not go in screaming & kicking that she had to find her child....well you get the idea.

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #835 on: March 03, 2009, 11:35:59 AM »

oh boy
If you look at his website the areas of practice are accident reconstruction cases.  This might tell us a bit about how JB is going with the defense case.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #836 on: March 03, 2009, 11:36:37 AM »

oh boy
And then he'll show how the Ants "accidently" obstructed justice, lied to LE and anyone else who would listen, wasted county, state and Federal funds, depleted TES's resources, and in general just wasted/stole a lot of resources?

You mean *that* accident reconstruction???

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #837 on: March 03, 2009, 11:38:41 AM »

Today Show this morning

That expert would be correct.   The jail follows a standard procedure for informing inmates of things that may be difficult for them to hear so that medical staff is right there to intervene.   I might also add that its a safety precaution so that an inmate doesnt cause harm to themselves or others.   Additionally, they did not deny her right to counsel as Jose & his new arrogant sidekick whined about because they made no attempt to interrogate her outside of her legal representation.   Also, as everyone else knows by now that there is no expectation for privacy in a jail minus a defendant's right to seek counseling confidentially.  Whether the tape is detriment to their client or they attempt to use it to their advantage, her reactions upon hearing that remains were found BUT yet to be identified is relevant.    Do I think there is a chance that Baez will have to eat his words & try to use the tape to his advantage, yes.   Will he succeed, no.   Why because when she witnessed the search at JPB, the very place she said Zanny abducted her daughter she had NO reaction.  When she was arrested originally, she did not go in screaming & kicking that she had to find her child....well you get the idea.
Plus they forget to bring up the fact that a child's body was found, at that time they did not know it was Caylee.  Only the mother who put her there would know it was her daughter and react in such a fashion.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: March 03, 2009, 11:39:57 AM »

So do you all think that Baez is angling that someone else "accidentally" killed Caylee? Cause if he is going to say that Casey Ho accidentally killed Caylee, then she will have to admit that this whole scenario was a total lie and then what jury will believe that it was an accident after this huge lie fest that Casey Ho has been on for months? 

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: March 03, 2009, 11:40:49 AM »

11PM report from WKMG

Casey has 8 attorrnies now    the new attorney Todd Macaluso (sp) says SHE DID NOT MURDER HER CHILD.  He says he has been involved in murder cases and has a win of 92% with jury cases.

WKMG is saying that Baez told Casey her parents were there so she then turned around to smile

Well, I read his bio which was labeled a curriculum vitae (thats not how one is written, trust me I know its a formal term for a detailed resume usually done for professionals).  The 92% win before juries looks to be civil litigation cases against large companies/agencies not in murder cases.  He may have been "involved" in murder cases but that doesnt mean he tried them or was successful - see it doesnt mention that little fact does it.  And for any attorney to get on the media and claim that Casey did not kill her daughter without seeing all the evidence just made a vital mistake - shame on him with his otherwise impressive credentials.  On Greta he continued to cry foul by the OC jail even though he was in the court room to hear that what they did was standard procedure in their jail, and the defendant's right to counsel was not infringed upon because they did not ask her to speak or interrogate her outside of his presence, again he and Baez sound very foolish for pushing this issue.  Frankly, I dont care who he is, his record doesnt intimidate me whatsoever nor should it anyone else.    The evidence and circumstances of this case will win the day even  if she has an army of egotisical unconsciousable attorneys, their arrogrance is already slapping them in the face.   They arent on this case to free Casey from conviction, they are all jumping in because the media is calling it the trial of this century & they want their face time and notarity for being involved in this case.   

I'll give you a few examples to think about when Scott Peterson's trial was pending they called Mark Geragos a heavy hitting high profile attorney but he lost miserably after quite a show of diversion.   Leslie Abramson who defended Erik Menendez in the Menendez Brothers trial was considered a pit bull but she not only lost with her client getting a first degree murder conviction but she was caught asking Dr. Vicary to alter his notes regarding his treatment sessions of Erik Menendez, a large part of his testimony was thrown out & the jury was told why.

Hi Capp...I don't like him. What little bit I saw of him annoyed me. About their egos...maybe all these big lawyer's egos will push eachother out! 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.