April 27, 2024, 06:41:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 275615 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: March 03, 2009, 11:41:31 AM »

JUST IN FROM WESH2

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Now that an October trial date has been set in the case against Casey Anthony, prosecutors said they are not reconsidering the death penalty.

On Tuesday morning, the state attorney's spokesman Randy Means told WESH 2 News, "We are preparing for trial as charged."

Is this an intrepretation or factual...because as I read the quote it speaks to the CHARGE not the penalty unless they said more that the article did not quote.    Truthfully, they stand in better favor of getting a just guilty verdict not pursuing the DP in this case so it removes any hesitation by a potential juror to sympathize with her age, etc.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: March 03, 2009, 11:46:28 AM »

JUST IN FROM WESH2

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Now that an October trial date has been set in the case against Casey Anthony, prosecutors said they are not reconsidering the death penalty.

On Tuesday morning, the state attorney's spokesman Randy Means told WESH 2 News, "We are preparing for trial as charged."

Is this an intrepretation or factual...because as I read the quote it speaks to the CHARGE not the penalty unless they said more that the article did not quote.    Truthfully, they stand in better favor of getting a just guilty verdict not pursuing the DP in this case so it removes any hesitation by a potential juror to sympathize with her age, etc.

I prefer life in prison as opposed to death.Casey will then be forced to see everyone going on with their lives while she sits...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #842 on: March 03, 2009, 11:49:40 AM »

Klaas, would you send Blurrymonkey my email addy? She's trying to help me with APA, and I just can't find our posts....no need to call Lenny or TES tho, it's not like it was an *accident*

Carp! I don't even know if Klaas is here!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: March 03, 2009, 11:49:59 AM »

If you havent seen this interview, its a must.   Brad "Ironside Conman" Conway speaks yesterday on behalf of his smiling clients at his side.   This is the beginning of what was said on The Today Show this morning...well guess what Judge Strickland did make the right ruling, he denied the defense motion.    Sit on that and stew about it a bit Anthonys.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #844 on: March 03, 2009, 11:50:33 AM »

JUST IN FROM WESH2

I totally agree, huge mistake it would have been to proceed with a DP case. This new lawyer, that's down here in San Diego, is an expert in plane and car accidents. Well we know Caylee wasn't in a plane, and if Casey would have run Caylee over, I'm assuming there would be damage to the car, which I haven't ever heard. But for it to be an accident by Casey, would she not have to testify to what happened, and I don't see that happening.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: March 03, 2009, 11:51:12 AM »

Forgot the link....sorries

Look for Brad, Cindy Anthony in the group of videos

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-loc-casey-anthony030309,0,5489100.story

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #846 on: March 03, 2009, 11:51:39 AM »

If you havent seen this interview, its a must.   Brad "Ironside Conman" Conway speaks yesterday on behalf of his smiling clients at his side.   This is the beginning of what was said on The Today Show this morning...well guess what Judge Strickland did make the right ruling, he denied the defense motion.    Sit on that and stew about it a bit Anthonys.
Gawd, I hate having to do this...but could you give us a link, pretty please?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: March 03, 2009, 11:53:21 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-loc-casey-anthony030309,0,5489100.story
Thanks, and after seeing the two yesterday, I'm going to have a fit if the judge decides, that they are to emotionally frayed to testify in the deposition.  I wish I looked as refreshed, and all dolled up like Cindy. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: March 03, 2009, 11:55:00 AM »

Accident reconstruction???? As in Caylee's death was an "accident" and he's going to reconstruct it and tell the jury that story??? 

oh boy
That is what I heard on the news.  Don't remember if it was NG or Greta.

Hey Doselady51.I heard that too.I think it was NG.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: March 03, 2009, 11:56:22 AM »

Thanks, and after seeing the two yesterday, I'm going to have a fit if the judge decides, that they are to emotionally frayed to testify in the deposition.  I wish I looked as refreshed, and all dolled up like Cindy. 

They look able to testify to me too.Get it over with already. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #850 on: March 03, 2009, 11:57:40 AM »

we have already seen most of the pics released yesterday....I want to see the 1200 that are out there. That was only 106. Suppose to be 1100 pages of docs and 20 cd's floating around. JB got the docs 2 weeks ago.

And do they not teach how to do a presentation in law school??? JB must have missed those classes. As long as it takes him to get to a half-azz point....the trial will take a year. uh um uh um judge uh um uh um judge.

I don't think these pics have anything to do w/ the docs we are supposed to be getting this week.

When I talked to the State Attorneys Office last week I was told they had 1100 pages and 20 dvds/cds that had already been turned over to the defense a couple of weeks ago, but had not yet been released to the media. As of last Friday, she (the woman in charge of pouring over the discovery) was still going thru everything but said the media should have them this week. She has to make sure there's no social security numbers, etc. in any of the docs. before she hands them over to the media.

So, hopefully this will be today or tomorrow! 

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: March 03, 2009, 12:00:16 PM »

So do you all think that Baez is angling that someone else "accidentally" killed Caylee? Cause if he is going to say that Casey Ho accidentally killed Caylee, then she will have to admit that this whole scenario was a total lie and then what jury will believe that it was an accident after this huge lie fest that Casey Ho has been on for months? 

Ummm if Casey wasnt present & has no idea about information according to her story that Zanny took Caylee from JBP how would they be able to argue that Casey knows someone else "accidentally" killed Caylee...no

And yes, if they claim it was an "accident" Casey would have to admit what she did that resulted in Caylee's death.  I must reiterate again if there is proof we dont know about that Casey drugged or chloroformed Caylee along with NO reasonable explanation why Caylee's mouth was covered with duct tape via wrapping it around her head she cannot claim "accident".   That would be a murder that resulted in the commission of another felony...aggravated assault upon a minor.   There is no excuse for drugging or chloroforming a child & the risk of serious bodily injury or death is known to everyone via strict strong warnings.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #852 on: March 03, 2009, 12:00:47 PM »

we have already seen most of the pics released yesterday....I want to see the 1200 that are out there. That was only 106. Suppose to be 1100 pages of docs and 20 cd's floating around. JB got the docs 2 weeks ago.

And do they not teach how to do a presentation in law school??? JB must have missed those classes. As long as it takes him to get to a half-azz point....the trial will take a year. uh um uh um judge uh um uh um judge.

I don't think these pics have anything to do w/ the docs we are supposed to be getting this week.

When I talked to the State Attorneys Office last week I was told they had 1100 pages and 20 dvds/cds that had already been turned over to the defense a couple of weeks ago, but had not yet been released to the media. As of last Friday, she (the woman in charge of pouring over the discovery) was still going thru everything but said the media should have them this week. She has to make sure there's no social security numbers, etc. in any of the docs. before she hands them over to the media.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: March 03, 2009, 12:02:05 PM »

Thanks again for all you did, and your mother seems like a wonderful person. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: March 03, 2009, 12:02:31 PM »

JUST IN FROM WESH2

I totally agree, huge mistake it would have been to proceed with a DP case. This new lawyer, that's down here in San Diego, is an expert in plane and car accidents. Well we know Caylee wasn't in a plane, and if Casey would have run Caylee over, I'm assuming there would be damage to the car, which I haven't ever heard. But for it to be an accident by Casey, would she not have to testify to what happened, and I don't see that happening.

Well with the autopsy not being able to show cause of death, doesn't that leave KC with a bunch of choices as to say how she died, being an accident? She could say she drowned, choked, drank something poisonous or swallowed one of CA's prescriptions, she could even say she hit her with her car! The choice is hers I guess, but yeah I would think she would have to prove it. The state has to prove she murdered Caylee, but if KC is going to come up with some sort of accident defense, she still needs to show/prove how it happened. If she does say she ran over her with her car, it is a fact there were no broken bones, that only leaves the possibility she died from internal injuries, but when she was found there were no internal organs to study. So that goes back to she can pretty much say it happened a number of different ways, but how can she "prove" it??? I still have a really hard time believing if it was an accident, she would go to such lengths to cover it up. Unless, she were negligent, like being drunk or on drugs or something to the effect. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: March 03, 2009, 12:03:20 PM »

Accident reconstruction???? As in Caylee's death was an "accident" and he's going to reconstruct it and tell the jury that story??? 

oh boy
That is what I heard on the news.  Don't remember if it was NG or Greta.

Hey Doselady51.I heard that too.I think it was NG.

Let me get this straight, Lee states everything casey told him was the truth.
Don't know how he's going to get out of that statement to be honest.

And they get an accidental lawyer next.......
JMO, looks like to me they will change who/what happened to Caylee...
Just have to fast forward to the trial............

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: March 03, 2009, 12:06:07 PM »

Thanks LLB! That's kind of what I thought, and makes sense too!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: March 03, 2009, 12:06:28 PM »

Morning everyone.......Nothing yet, huh????   Taco Bell, not in this lifetime!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: March 03, 2009, 12:06:58 PM »

QM, if it was an accident, and she paniced, I can't figure how you go from panic, to bagging the child's remains, duct tape, and throwing the child away like garbage? That is not even in my thought pattern, how you go from accident to this, and I can only hope the jury thinks this out, I always worry about juries.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #859 on: March 03, 2009, 12:08:02 PM »

well, with no cause of death, it does leave it a bit open,

the only halfway plausible thing I can see defense saying is it was an accidental drowning or something and Casey went temporarily insane ... not saying I buy it at all. What the hell can they make fit this scenario? The duct tape? The trunk? The trash bags?   

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.