April 27, 2024, 05:13:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 275607 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #860 on: March 03, 2009, 12:08:23 PM »

Morning everyone.......Nothing yet, huh????   Taco Bell, not in this lifetime!!!!!
Your a Sonic type of girl, I've never been to one, we don't have them by my house. 
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #861 on: March 03, 2009, 12:08:24 PM »

Anyways, Hi Monkeys. I haven't been around for a few days. Hope everyone is well. 

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: March 03, 2009, 12:09:31 PM »

well, with no cause of death, it does leave it a bit open,

the only halfway plausible thing I can see defense saying is it was an accidental drowning or something and Casey went temporarily insane ... not saying I buy it at all. What the hell can they make fit this scenario? The duct tape? The trunk? The trash bags?   
Right there, that's the problem, but I can imagine the bs this new lawyer will spin.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: March 03, 2009, 12:11:26 PM »

JUST IN FROM WESH2

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Now that an October trial date has been set in the case against Casey Anthony, prosecutors said they are not reconsidering the death penalty.

On Tuesday morning, the state attorney's spokesman Randy Means told WESH 2 News, "We are preparing for trial as charged."

Is this an intrepretation or factual...because as I read the quote it speaks to the CHARGE not the penalty unless they said more that the article did not quote.    Truthfully, they stand in better favor of getting a just guilty verdict not pursuing the DP in this case so it removes any hesitation by a potential juror to sympathize with her age, etc.
I totally agree, huge mistake it would have been to proceed with a DP case. This new lawyer, that's down here in San Diego, is an expert in plane and car accidents. Well we know Caylee wasn't in a plane, and if Casey would have run Caylee over, I'm assuming there would be damage to the car, which I haven't ever heard. But for it to be an accident by Casey, would she not have to testify to what happened, and I don't see that happening.

Well with the autopsy not being able to show cause of death, doesn't that leave KC with a bunch of choices as to say how she died, being an accident? She could say she drowned, choked, drank something poisonous or swallowed one of CA's prescriptions, she could even say she hit her with her car! The choice is hers I guess, but yeah I would think she would have to prove it. The state has to prove she murdered Caylee, but if KC is going to come up with some sort of accident defense, she still needs to show/prove how it happened. If she does say she ran over her with her car, it is a fact there were no broken bones, that only leaves the possibility she died from internal injuries, but when she was found there were no internal organs to study. So that goes back to she can pretty much say it happened a number of different ways, but how can she "prove" it??? I still have a really hard time believing if it was an accident, she would go to such lengths to cover it up. Unless, she were negligent, like being drunk or on drugs or something to the effect. 

Even if that were remotely true, it does not explain the need for her to dispose of the body in the manner that she did BUT more significantly there would have been no reasonable excuse why she duct taped the child's mouth via wrapping it around her head

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: March 03, 2009, 12:13:25 PM »

Morning everyone.......Nothing yet, huh????   Taco Bell, not in this lifetime!!!!!
Your a Sonic type of girl, I've never been to one, we don't have them by my house. 
Yeah, but I dont eat their food!!!!  (That was nice of you to remember that about me)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: March 03, 2009, 12:13:26 PM »

There is no reasonable excuse why anyone would put duct tape on any child's mouth, none.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #866 on: March 03, 2009, 12:13:33 PM »

the only halfway plausible thing I can see defense saying is it was an accidental drowning or something and Casey went temporarily insane ... not saying I buy it at all. What the hell can they make fit this scenario? The duct tape? The trunk? The trash bags?   
Right there, that's the problem, but I can imagine the bs this new lawyer will spin.

The other thoughts that crossed my mind ... the "abuse excuse" ... and pinning the tail on another family member. I wouldn't put it past Casey to blame someone close to her and then say she was scared or trying to protect that person and that's why she lied.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: March 03, 2009, 12:14:31 PM »

Yeah, but I dont eat their food!!!!  (That was nice of you to remember that about me)
I see there commercials, and they do seem to have a lot on their menu, I know you get the diet coke there. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: March 03, 2009, 12:14:55 PM »

JUST IN FROM WESH2

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Now that an October trial date has been set in the case against Casey Anthony, prosecutors said they are not reconsidering the death penalty.

On Tuesday morning, the state attorney's spokesman Randy Means told WESH 2 News, "We are preparing for trial as charged."

Is this an intrepretation or factual...because as I read the quote it speaks to the CHARGE not the penalty unless they said more that the article did not quote.    Truthfully, they stand in better favor of getting a just guilty verdict not pursuing the DP in this case so it removes any hesitation by a potential juror to sympathize with her age, etc.
I totally agree, huge mistake it would have been to proceed with a DP case. This new lawyer, that's down here in San Diego, is an expert in plane and car accidents. Well we know Caylee wasn't in a plane, and if Casey would have run Caylee over, I'm assuming there would be damage to the car, which I haven't ever heard. But for it to be an accident by Casey, would she not have to testify to what happened, and I don't see that happening.

Well with the autopsy not being able to show cause of death, doesn't that leave KC with a bunch of choices as to say how she died, being an accident? She could say she drowned, choked, drank something poisonous or swallowed one of CA's prescriptions, she could even say she hit her with her car! The choice is hers I guess, but yeah I would think she would have to prove it. The state has to prove she murdered Caylee, but if KC is going to come up with some sort of accident defense, she still needs to show/prove how it happened. If she does say she ran over her with her car, it is a fact there were no broken bones, that only leaves the possibility she died from internal injuries, but when she was found there were no internal organs to study. So that goes back to she can pretty much say it happened a number of different ways, but how can she "prove" it??? I still have a really hard time believing if it was an accident, she would go to such lengths to cover it up. Unless, she were negligent, like being drunk or on drugs or something to the effect. 

Even if that were remotely true, it does not explain the need for her to dispose of the body in the manner that she did BUT more significantly there would have been no reasonable excuse why she duct taped the child's mouth via wrapping it around her head
Right, the only one that seems paulsible is kidnapping - where is the back up for that???

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: March 03, 2009, 12:15:52 PM »

KC is gonna get the death penalty...not by lethal injection but by Big Bertha when she becomes part of the general population.
I am envisioning that day now..................

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: March 03, 2009, 12:16:02 PM »

The other thoughts that crossed my mind ... the "abuse excuse" ... and pinning the tail on another family member. I wouldn't put it past Casey to blame someone close to her and then say she was scared or trying to protect that person and that's why she lied.
That's the other thought dancing through my mind, I do believe another family member is going under the bus.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: March 03, 2009, 12:17:09 PM »

KC is gonna get the death penalty...not by lethal injection but by Big Bertha when she becomes part of the general population.

Oh, happy thoughts, only problem is Casey will probably enjoy Big Bertha and her friends. 
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #872 on: March 03, 2009, 12:18:21 PM »

we have already seen most of the pics released yesterday....I want to see the 1200 that are out there. That was only 106. Suppose to be 1100 pages of docs and 20 cd's floating around. JB got the docs 2 weeks ago.

And do they not teach how to do a presentation in law school??? JB must have missed those classes. As long as it takes him to get to a half-azz point....the trial will take a year. uh um uh um judge uh um uh um judge.

I don't think these pics have anything to do w/ the docs we are supposed to be getting this week.

When I talked to the State Attorneys Office last week I was told they had 1100 pages and 20 dvds/cds that had already been turned over to the defense a couple of weeks ago, but had not yet been released to the media. As of last Friday, she (the woman in charge of pouring over the discovery) was still going thru everything but said the media should have them this week. She has to make sure there's no social security numbers, etc. in any of the docs. before she hands them over to the media.

So, hopefully this will be today or tomorrow! 
Thanks again for all you did, and your mother seems like a wonderful person. 

She is wonderful!!! And your welcome. If we don't hear something soon, maybe I'll call them again! Shake things up a lil bit

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: March 03, 2009, 12:19:31 PM »

JUST IN FROM WESH2

I think this California attorney is just jumping on the band wagon to make a national name for himself.   

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: March 03, 2009, 12:20:44 PM »

Oh, happy thoughts, only problem is Casey will probably enjoy Big Bertha and her friends. 

I wonder if KC has figured out how to make a shank(sp?) yet....

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #875 on: March 03, 2009, 12:21:21 PM »

That's the other thought dancing through my mind, I do believe another family member is going under the bus.
I got it! Crazy is gonna say that after SinSin nearly choked her (Crzy) to death, SinSin went after Caylee. (hey, I know it's unthinkable to us normal people that a grandparent would harm their grandchild, but remember, this IS the Ant family we're talking about. They, like that bozo of an attorney, will throw any shit against the wall and see what sticks!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: March 03, 2009, 12:21:37 PM »

Can't you enjoy all of the above?  I enjoy a bit of something from nearly any fast food place.  TB isn't my favorite, but they'll do when I'm in for a 7-layer burrito. MMMM 

We're getting a Sonic just down the road from us, and we're so excited! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #877 on: March 03, 2009, 12:23:04 PM »

I wonder if KC has figured out how to make a shank(sp?) yet....
Is it a "shank" or a "shiv"? Do we have any "general populaton vocab" experts onboard?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: March 03, 2009, 12:24:04 PM »

I have the dumbest question -  why dont we get information from the Baez corner???  He has indicated that when we find out the truth, we will be surprised.  Doesnt he have to share that info with the other side in Discovery???  And if so, why havenet we seen any of that - (please dont throw anything, I have only had one cup of coffee)

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: March 03, 2009, 12:24:07 PM »

JUST IN FROM WESH2

I think this California attorney is just jumping on the band wagon to make a national name for himself.   

That's what I said & Im sticking to it...but a few pages back I posted my thoughts on that.  For any attorney to say to the general public that he feels his client is not guilty of murder when he has not seen all the evidence in the case already is showing a lack of judgment....just ask Mark Geragos & countless others that have made this mistake

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.