April 27, 2024, 11:23:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 275565 times)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: March 03, 2009, 12:24:29 PM »

KC is gonna get the death penalty...not by lethal injection but by Big Bertha when she becomes part of the general population.
I am envisioning that day now..................

Oh, happy thoughts, only problem is Casey will probably enjoy Big Bertha and her friends. 

I wonder if KC has figured out how to make a shank(sp?) yet....
Is it a "shank" or a "shiv"? Do we have any "general populaton vocab" experts onboard?

i think they called it a shank on Oz.  I will have to brush up on my prison lingo.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: March 03, 2009, 12:25:24 PM »

Prosecutors Not Seeking Death Penalty For Casey Anthony
Judge Rules On Release Of Casey Anthony Video, Photos

POSTED: 6:56 am EST March 2, 2009
UPDATED: 11:31 am EST March 3, 200

Now that an October trial date has been set in the case against Casey Anthony, prosecutors said they are not reconsidering the death penalty.

*SNIPPED*

http://www.wesh.com/news/18830733/detail.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: March 03, 2009, 12:26:12 PM »

JUST IN FROM WESH2

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Now that an October trial date has been set in the case against Casey Anthony, prosecutors said they are not reconsidering the death penalty.

On Tuesday morning, the state attorney's spokesman Randy Means told WESH 2 News, "We are preparing for trial as charged."

Is this an intrepretation or factual...because as I read the quote it speaks to the CHARGE not the penalty unless they said more that the article did not quote.    Truthfully, they stand in better favor of getting a just guilty verdict not pursuing the DP in this case so it removes any hesitation by a potential juror to sympathize with her age, etc.
I totally agree, huge mistake it would have been to proceed with a DP case. This new lawyer, that's down here in San Diego, is an expert in plane and car accidents. Well we know Caylee wasn't in a plane, and if Casey would have run Caylee over, I'm assuming there would be damage to the car, which I haven't ever heard. But for it to be an accident by Casey, would she not have to testify to what happened, and I don't see that happening.

Well with the autopsy not being able to show cause of death, doesn't that leave KC with a bunch of choices as to say how she died, being an accident? She could say she drowned, choked, drank something poisonous or swallowed one of CA's prescriptions, she could even say she hit her with her car! The choice is hers I guess, but yeah I would think she would have to prove it. The state has to prove she murdered Caylee, but if KC is going to come up with some sort of accident defense, she still needs to show/prove how it happened. If she does say she ran over her with her car, it is a fact there were no broken bones, that only leaves the possibility she died from internal injuries, but when she was found there were no internal organs to study. So that goes back to she can pretty much say it happened a number of different ways, but how can she "prove" it??? I still have a really hard time believing if it was an accident, she would go to such lengths to cover it up. Unless, she were negligent, like being drunk or on drugs or something to the effect. 

I think this California attorney is just jumping on the band wagon to make a national name for himself.   

That's what I said & Im sticking to it...but a few pages back I posted my thoughts on that.  For any attorney to say to the general public that he feels his client is not guilty of murder when he has not seen all the evidence in the case already is showing a lack of judgment....just ask Mark Geragos & countless others that have made this mistake

Agree 100%.  He's also real cheesy.  Who tales a picture with a plane?  Bet he will get along swell with Lee!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: March 03, 2009, 12:28:13 PM »

I have the dumbest question -  why dont we get information from the Baez corner???  He has indicated that when we find out the truth, we will be surprised.  Doesnt he have to share that info with the other side in Discovery???  And if so, why havenet we seen any of that - (please dont throw anything, I have only had one cup of coffee)

A1, I think you're right about his discovery.  I think Baez is waiting for the SA's to send him a check for that info.  I think he has them confused with People magazine.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #884 on: March 03, 2009, 12:29:03 PM »

KC is gonna get the death penalty...not by lethal injection but by Big Bertha when she becomes part of the general population.

Oh, happy thoughts, only problem is Casey will probably enjoy Big Bertha and her friends. 

A skank with a shank?

"Hello Mudda, hello fudda.
Here I am at Camp Orange County
Camp is very entertaining
and they say I'll have some fun..."

I can't go there.  I'll let trim or newfie take it from here.

Do No Evil 
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: March 03, 2009, 12:29:53 PM »

A skank with a shank?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: March 03, 2009, 12:30:22 PM »

well, with no cause of death, it does leave it a bit open,

the only halfway plausible thing I can see defense saying is it was an accidental drowning or something and Casey went temporarily insane ... not saying I buy it at all. What the hell can they make fit this scenario? The duct tape? The trunk? The trash bags?   
Right there, that's the problem, but I can imagine the bs this new lawyer will spin.

The other thoughts that crossed my mind ... the "abuse excuse" ... and pinning the tail on another family member. I wouldn't put it past Casey to blame someone close to her and then say she was scared or trying to protect that person and that's why she lied.
That's the other thought dancing through my mind, I do believe another family member is going under the bus.
I got it! Crazy is gonna say that after SinSin nearly choked her (Crzy) to death, SinSin went after Caylee. (hey, I know it's unthinkable to us normal people that a grandparent would harm their grandchild, but remember, this IS the Ant family we're talking about. They, like that bozo of an attorney, will throw any shit against the wall and see what sticks!)

Let's think about this, Casey protecting the very mother she has utter contempt for?     Is it actually plausible to think this slore would sit in jail for over a year missing out on all her elicit activities & the drive to get attention to protect Cindy?  Not likely.   If anything if she would have called 911 to say her mother was responsible for her daughter's death so she would have to be free from her grip & try to obtain monies from her parents in a civil negligence case...that's how that beeotch rolls.   I highly doubt Lee & George begging her to do so would stop Casey from not taking the fall in that case scenario...she is too self-absorbed to say the least.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #887 on: March 03, 2009, 12:30:26 PM »

Capp -- Love your posts.  I have been lurking and wanted to ask this question.  If the accident theory is played, how do they get around the obstruction charges/lying to prosecutors and not face penalties from all the money that has been spent because they investigated a kidnapping?  Can't the state then go after them for the financial part they spent?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: March 03, 2009, 12:31:20 PM »

A skank with a shank?

looking dowdy.......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #889 on: March 03, 2009, 12:31:42 PM »

Klaas, would you send Blurrymonkey my email addy? She's trying to help me with APA, and I just can't find our posts....no need to call Lenny or TES tho, it's not like it was an *accident*

Carp! I don't even know if Klaas is here!

Gotta love the APA have you tried this site?
http://owl.english.purdue.edu/

Sorry OT but that is a good site for help
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #890 on: March 03, 2009, 12:33:55 PM »

I'm still laughing that she ordered a fruit box drink, but they rejected it, I'm assuming because of the straw, maybe she could have done harm with that darn straw. All the years I bought those drinks for my kids, never once did I think those straws were a danger.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: March 03, 2009, 12:35:06 PM »

Capp -- Love your posts.  I have been lurking and wanted to ask this question.  If the accident theory is played, how do they get around the obstruction charges/lying to prosecutors and not face penalties from all the money that has been spent because they investigated a kidnapping?  Can't the state then go after them for the financial part they spent?

Legally & technically they can bring charges against them for sending them on a wild goose chase...way different circumstances but similar to what the "runaway bride" faced as well as another woman that staged her own kidnapping a few years back, the name evades me at the moment but it involved duct tape & stuff she got caught purchasing at a convenience store.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #892 on: March 03, 2009, 12:35:33 PM »

A skank with a shank?

looking dowdy.......

Liar, Liar, pants on fire!

Do No Evil 
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: March 03, 2009, 12:36:02 PM »

I'm still laughing that she ordered a fruit box drink, but they rejected it, I'm assuming because of the straw, maybe she could have done harm with that darn straw. All the years I bought those drinks for my kids, never once did I think those straws were a danger.
Real funny that it was on the menu, and they wouldn't let her have it.  Hehe.  I bet she threw a hissy fit.   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: March 03, 2009, 12:37:19 PM »

well, with no cause of death, it does leave it a bit open,

the only halfway plausible thing I can see defense saying is it was an accidental drowning or something and Casey went temporarily insane ... not saying I buy it at all. What the hell can they make fit this scenario? The duct tape? The trunk? The trash bags?   
Right there, that's the problem, but I can imagine the bs this new lawyer will spin.

The other thoughts that crossed my mind ... the "abuse excuse" ... and pinning the tail on another family member. I wouldn't put it past Casey to blame someone close to her and then say she was scared or trying to protect that person and that's why she lied.
That's the other thought dancing through my mind, I do believe another family member is going under the bus.
I got it! Crazy is gonna say that after SinSin nearly choked her (Crzy) to death, SinSin went after Caylee. (hey, I know it's unthinkable to us normal people that a grandparent would harm their grandchild, but remember, this IS the Ant family we're talking about. They, like that bozo of an attorney, will throw any shit against the wall and see what sticks!)

Let's think about this, Casey protecting the very mother she has utter contempt for?     Is it actually plausible to think this slore would sit in jail for over a year missing out on all her elicit activities & the drive to get attention to protect Cindy?  Not likely.   If anything if she would have called 911 to say her mother was responsible for her daughter's death so she would have to be free from her grip & try to obtain monies from her parents in a civil negligence case...that's how that beeotch rolls.   I highly doubt Lee & George begging her to do so would stop Casey from not taking the fall in that case scenario...she is too self-absorbed to say the least.

Hate to quote stack myself looks silly but I had to add that we have to keep in mind that George, Lee & Cindy were ruled out for fingerprints an a significant amount of evidence that was tested already.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #895 on: March 03, 2009, 12:37:55 PM »

Legally & technically they can bring charges against them for sending them on a wild goose chase...way different circumstances but similar to what the "runaway bride" faced as well as another woman that staged her own kidnapping a few years back, the name evades me at the moment but it involved duct tape & stuff she got caught purchasing at a convenience store.

Thanks -- I thought they might.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #896 on: March 03, 2009, 12:38:56 PM »

I am not one bit worried about this latest addition to the "Baez Dumb Dream Team"... he considers Baez to me smart, so its not likely that he is himself.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: March 03, 2009, 12:40:21 PM »

Diane Fanning is writing a book about Caylee's murder. It will be published probably before trial because people lose interest in it when the case/trial is over. The title is "Mommies Little Girl".

She looks into deep background info...and she finds it easier for people to talk to her because she's not looking for headlines, etc.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/#

You can also read more about the writer at this link....http://www.dianefanning.com/homepage.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: March 03, 2009, 12:42:08 PM »

QM, if it was an accident, and she paniced, I can't figure how you go from panic, to bagging the child's remains, duct tape, and throwing the child away like garbage? That is not even in my thought pattern, how you go from accident to this, and I can only hope the jury thinks this out, I always worry about juries.

I agree NR, I can't figure that out either, but it seems that they may go with this accident scenerio. I also can't help but wonder why now, and eight months later? They probably know that the ZFG story definitely won't work, plus they say everyone already thinks she killed Caylee, so maybe they think this takes care of both those things? I don't know, that's just a wild guess cause I don't know what they're thinking.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: March 03, 2009, 12:42:33 PM »

I am not one bit worried about this latest addition to the "Baez Dumb Dream Team"... he considers Baez to me smart, so its not likely that he is himself.
DING!    How are you holding up Dolce, been thinking about you and a few other monkeys going thru hard times right now - you're all in my prayers

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.