April 27, 2024, 01:10:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 275580 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #900 on: March 03, 2009, 12:42:59 PM »

I could be wrong, but yesterday when the judge asked about the length of the prosecutors case, and she said about a month, what exactly did Baez say, I missed it? Did he say a month for the defense as well, or did he confirm that a month period, would be the length of the trial? The reason I ask, is perhaps Baez and team are only going to cross examine the state's witnesses, and not put on a defense, might not be a bad idea. I've seen this in several trials I have watched, will be curious to see what the defense does.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #901 on: March 03, 2009, 12:45:27 PM »

KC is gonna get the death penalty...not by lethal injection but by Big Bertha when she becomes part of the general population.
I am envisioning that day now..................

Oh, happy thoughts, only problem is Casey will probably enjoy Big Bertha and her friends. 

I wonder if KC has figured out how to make a shank(sp?) yet....
Is it a "shank" or a "shiv"? Do we have any "general populaton vocab" experts onboard?

Good afternoon, All.

One shanks another w/a shiv.  That's the extent of my big house lingo. 

Foggy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: March 03, 2009, 12:46:47 PM »

There is no reasonable excuse why anyone would put duct tape on any child's mouth, none.

Well if she goes with the accident defense she/they are going to have to explain that one! Don't know how they possibly can, but I'm sure they will have some answer! It's gonna be an interesting trial, unless something drastic happens, like KC pleas-but don't even know if that's a possibility?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: March 03, 2009, 12:48:09 PM »

QM, if it was an accident, and she paniced, I can't figure how you go from panic, to bagging the child's remains, duct tape, and throwing the child away like garbage? That is not even in my thought pattern, how you go from accident to this, and I can only hope the jury thinks this out, I always worry about juries.

I agree NR, I can't figure that out either, but it seems that they may go with this accident scenerio. I also can't help but wonder why now, and eight months later? They probably know that the ZFG story definitely won't work, plus they say everyone already thinks she killed Caylee, so maybe they think this takes care of both those things? I don't know, that's just a wild guess cause I don't know what they're thinking.

Hey ya Quiet...ya know it is my firm belief with much media proof to back it up that the defense is scrambling more than they are thinking uh uh uh its irrelevant.....uh uh uh sniff sniff there is a conspiracy against my client 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #904 on: March 03, 2009, 12:50:49 PM »

QM, if it was an accident, and she paniced, I can't figure how you go from panic, to bagging the child's remains, duct tape, and throwing the child away like garbage? That is not even in my thought pattern, how you go from accident to this, and I can only hope the jury thinks this out, I always worry about juries.

I agree NR, I can't figure that out either, but it seems that they may go with this accident scenerio. I also can't help but wonder why now, and eight months later? They probably know that the ZFG story definitely won't work, plus they say everyone already thinks she killed Caylee, so maybe they think this takes care of both those things? I don't know, that's just a wild guess cause I don't know what they're thinking.
Maybe they are going with the Caylee drowned in the pool like LP said all along?  Please no nanner throwing. Just thinking out loud.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: March 03, 2009, 12:51:59 PM »

I could be wrong, but yesterday when the judge asked about the length of the prosecutors case, and she said about a month, what exactly did Baez say, I missed it? Did he say a month for the defense as well, or did he confirm that a month period, would be the length of the trial? The reason I ask, is perhaps Baez and team are only going to cross examine the state's witnesses, and not put on a defense, might not be a bad idea. I've seen this in several trials I have watched, will be curious to see what the defense does.

O sweetie the fact is Baez et al have no one they can call besides paid defense experts & her twisted family...none of her friends or other witnesses have come forward on her behalf - doesnt give him much of a choice 

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #906 on: March 03, 2009, 12:53:11 PM »

Prison slang

http://www.geocities.com/waytoofunny_2000/prisonslang.html

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Billys_Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: March 03, 2009, 12:57:12 PM »

I have to take back that "slimmer comment."

Wow, just wow.

Yep...WOW, just wow!  And, even though I thought she'd gained a few, I'll take back my comment about better fitting clothes (obviously, only the top fits better).

Good afternoon!  I'm just catching up so sorry if this has already been noticed.  I do think KC has gained a little weight, but I think that is a chair that is right by the desk and it does look like her bottom, but if you look closely, there is a dark shadow like it is separate from her actual bottom.  Anyone else think this, or am I just giving her the benefit of the doubt?   
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: March 03, 2009, 12:57:41 PM »

Hey ya Quiet...ya know it is my firm belief with much media proof to back it up that the defense is scrambling more than they are thinking uh uh uh its irrelevant.....uh uh uh sniff sniff there is a conspiracy against my client 

Hi Capp!! 
Yeah they're scrambling around with different defenses, meanwhile they allow the ZFG trial to continue without bothering to come out and say don't worry ZG our client admits there was no Zenaida. They'll probably wait till that trial is over, maybe even want to see the outcome first. But if they go with an accident theory they will have to admit at some point that there was no ZFG and that it was all an accident. In a nutshell (if only this all took place in a nutshell), all KC has to do is tell the truth and end all the nonsense! But, who will believe her now anyway. We will have to trust the evidence, cause it doesn't lie!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #909 on: March 03, 2009, 12:57:54 PM »

Diane Fanning is writing a book about Caylee's murder. It will be published probably before trial because people lose interest in it when the case/trial is over. The title is "Mommies Little Girl".

She looks into deep background info...and she finds it easier for people to talk to her because she's not looking for headlines, etc.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/#

You can also read more about the writer at this link....http://www.dianefanning.com/homepage.html
Very interesting.  Thanks for posting that Sunny.  I wonder if we could not get her to visit our thread and give some insight.  After all, we are possible readers for her.

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #910 on: March 03, 2009, 12:58:23 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-trial-case-photos,0,2398805.photogallery
I HAVE A QUESTION..ALL OF THESE PICTURES ON CASEY'S PHOTOBUCKET ACC..ARE SOME OF THEM WITH THE ONES OF HER PARTYING,BEFORE SHE KILLED CAYLEE OR AFTER?LIKE I WAS WONDERING IF THE PICTURES OF HER AND THE 2 GIRLS WHERE SHE IS IN THE YELLOW SHIRT..WAS AFTER CAYLEE WAS GONE..AND I WAS WANTING TO KNOW WHERE ARE ALL OF THE PICS FROM THE NO CLOTHES PARTY,SOMEONE SAID THAT THEY THINK THEY SAW CAYLEE ASLEEP ON THE SOFA..AND ANOTHER THING WHEN EVER I POST ANYTHING IN HERE I CAN NOT NEVER FIND THE RESPONCE..I GUESS I JUST DON'T CATCH ON AS FAST AS I SHOULD... BUT I WILL TELL YOU ONE THING I THINK YOU GUYS IN HEAR A VERY SMART!!! AND I HAVE LEARNED alot from you guys.and i am getting pretty good at finding some info and keeping my friends and family informed about this case...i also right blogs about things as they happen i am working on a few right now...so any help to my ?'s would be really nice..and if you could email me just incase i can not find anyones responce to my ?'s please do at hope121971@yahoo.com. thanks so much...hope
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #911 on: March 03, 2009, 12:58:44 PM »

There is no reasonable excuse why anyone would put duct tape on any child's mouth, none.

Well if she goes with the accident defense she/they are going to have to explain that one! Don't know how they possibly can, but I'm sure they will have some answer! It's gonna be an interesting trial, unless something drastic happens, like KC pleas-but don't even know if that's a possibility?
Don't throw bananas but what if the defense said that Caylee put the tape on her own mouth?  Just thinking out loud.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: March 03, 2009, 01:00:04 PM »

Wow, just wow.

Yep...WOW, just wow!  And, even though I thought she'd gained a few, I'll take back my comment about better fitting clothes (obviously, only the top fits better).

Good afternoon!  I'm just catching up so sorry if this has already been noticed.  I do think KC has gained a little weight, but I think that is a chair that is right by the desk and it does look like her bottom, but if you look closely, there is a dark shadow like it is separate from her actual bottom.  Anyone else think this, or am I just giving her the benefit of the doubt?   
I see what you mean, but she still has a bigger bottom.  Oh no, now Im thinking about that song again  (I like big butts.......)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #913 on: March 03, 2009, 01:00:34 PM »

Wow, just wow.

You know, now that you have pointed that out, it does look like that, that would explain why her bottom is so weirdly shaped. Thanks. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: March 03, 2009, 01:01:25 PM »

Klaas, would you send Blurrymonkey my email addy? She's trying to help me with APA, and I just can't find our posts....no need to call Lenny or TES tho, it's not like it was an *accident*

Carp! I don't even know if Klaas is here!

Gotta love the APA have you tried this site?
http://owl.english.purdue.edu/

Sorry OT but that is a good site for help
GO BOILERS !!!!

(sorry, live here, just had to!) 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #915 on: March 03, 2009, 01:02:00 PM »

I am not one bit worried about this latest addition to the "Baez Dumb Dream Team"... he considers Baez to me smart, so its not likely that he is himself.
DING!    How are you holding up Dolce, been thinking about you and a few other monkeys going thru hard times right now - you're all in my prayers
Doing good, so far.  This morning was the memorial service for her.  Tomorrow we will be the funeral.  He is holding up very well, but right now there is such an abundance of family around him, the true test will be when members go back to every day life.  I have sat down and spoken with him one on one, just to let him know that whatever he decides he wishes to do, I am behind him 100%.  He stated he wants to continue with his job not just for the added income, but for the companionship and he has a lot invested into these babies of mine.  Smile  He is honestly like a grandfather to me, and I love him.  Both my husband and I are going to do the best we can to make his transition easy.  Thank you for asking and for all of everyones prayers!  Sorry for the long O/T.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: March 03, 2009, 01:02:52 PM »

Diane Fanning is writing a book about Caylee's murder. It will be published probably before trial because people lose interest in it when the case/trial is over. The title is "Mommies Little Girl".

She looks into deep background info...and she finds it easier for people to talk to her because she's not looking for headlines, etc.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/#

You can also read more about the writer at this link....http://www.dianefanning.com/homepage.html
Very interesting.  Thanks for posting that Sunny.  I wonder if we could not get her to visit our thread and give some insight.  After all, we are possible readers for her.

No I think she owes us credit, she's probably getting a ton of info from this site.   What makes me wonder about this case despite her claims that she doesnt pay people for material is why she is going to focus on Caylee's life before & one has to wonder where she is getting that direct information ...hmmmm    ps the title is offensive knowing what we all know

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #917 on: March 03, 2009, 01:05:15 PM »

I have been saying for a while, that I think JB was going to say it was an accident...because I kept thinking back to one of the first court appearances in front of the judge.  JB had it in writing about an accidently - thought it was an accidently overdose.  But it was a verbal "slip" to the media of what was submitted in writing.  At this first court appearance, there was no mention of Zanny the Nanny. 

So the fact that they have this new lawyer who is an expert in reconstructing accidents...doesn't surprise me. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #918 on: March 03, 2009, 01:08:13 PM »

No I think she owes us credit, she's probably getting a ton of info from this site.   What makes me wonder about this case despite her claims that she doesnt pay people for material is why she is going to focus on Caylee's life before & one has to wonder where she is getting that direct information ...hmmmm    ps the title is offensive knowing what we all know
And that my dear sweet friend is exactly why I want her to come here, I wanna grill her.  I want to know what she knows, where she is getting her info, and why in the world she would be paying for something that is so clearly free.  The title of the book should be "Fallen Angel" or "Another Angel Lost". 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: March 03, 2009, 01:08:37 PM »

That's what Dr. Perper keeps saying.  Therefore, it is foul play!!  Not accident!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.