April 27, 2024, 06:18:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 275613 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: March 03, 2009, 01:10:09 PM »

There is no reasonable excuse why anyone would put duct tape on any child's mouth, none.

Well if she goes with the accident defense she/they are going to have to explain that one! Don't know how they possibly can, but I'm sure they will have some answer! It's gonna be an interesting trial, unless something drastic happens, like KC pleas-but don't even know if that's a possibility?
Don't throw bananas but what if the defense said that Caylee put the tape on her own mouth?  Just thinking out loud.
No nanners but 2 3/4 years old, around her head...she wouldnt have been able to handle the strength of the sticky getting stuck on her fingers and it folding not knowing how to handle it.    O man if they get that deseparate for an excuse I'd love to have presented a child of same age via videotape to exhibit demonstrative testimony. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #921 on: March 03, 2009, 01:10:24 PM »

I have been saying for a while, that I think JB was going to say it was an accident...because I kept thinking back to one of the first court appearances in front of the judge.  JB had it in writing about an accidently - thought it was an accidently overdose.  But it was a verbal "slip" to the media of what was submitted in writing.  At this first court appearance, there was no mention of Zanny the Nanny. 

So the fact that they have this new lawyer who is an expert in reconstructing accidents...doesn't surprise me. 

Very good point!  If we want to analyz what he has said further too... he states "Casey did not MURDER Caylee"...he did not say "Kill" he said "Murder".  To say "kill" could be a blanket term and include "accident", where as to just say "Murder" shows possible premediation and intentional.........
GREAT CATCH BLAZE!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: March 03, 2009, 01:12:28 PM »

JUST IN FROM WESH2

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Now that an October trial date has been set in the case against Casey Anthony, prosecutors said they are not reconsidering the death penalty.

On Tuesday morning, the state attorney's spokesman Randy Means told WESH 2 News, "We are preparing for trial as charged."

Is this an intrepretation or factual...because as I read the quote it speaks to the CHARGE not the penalty unless they said more that the article did not quote.    Truthfully, they stand in better favor of getting a just guilty verdict not pursuing the DP in this case so it removes any hesitation by a potential juror to sympathize with her age, etc.
I totally agree, huge mistake it would have been to proceed with a DP case. This new lawyer, that's down here in San Diego, is an expert in plane and car accidents. Well we know Caylee wasn't in a plane, and if Casey would have run Caylee over, I'm assuming there would be damage to the car, which I haven't ever heard. But for it to be an accident by Casey, would she not have to testify to what happened, and I don't see that happening.

Well with the autopsy not being able to show cause of death, doesn't that leave KC with a bunch of choices as to say how she died, being an accident? She could say she drowned, choked, drank something poisonous or swallowed one of CA's prescriptions, she could even say she hit her with her car! The choice is hers I guess, but yeah I would think she would have to prove it. The state has to prove she murdered Caylee, but if KC is going to come up with some sort of accident defense, she still needs to show/prove how it happened. If she does say she ran over her with her car, it is a fact there were no broken bones, that only leaves the possibility she died from internal injuries, but when she was found there were no internal organs to study. So that goes back to she can pretty much say it happened a number of different ways, but how can she "prove" it??? I still have a really hard time believing if it was an accident, she would go to such lengths to cover it up. Unless, she were negligent, like being drunk or on drugs or something to the effect. 

Even if that were remotely true, it does not explain the need for her to dispose of the body in the manner that she did BUT more significantly there would have been no reasonable excuse why she duct taped the child's mouth via wrapping it around her head
Right, the only one that seems paulsible is kidnapping - where is the back up for that???

According to NG the new attorney is "brilliant".  That he specilizes in accident reconstruction tells me that he is very good at coming up with scenarios.  That he is brilliant means that he is brilliant at coming up with scenarios.  In other words....thinking out of the box!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #923 on: March 03, 2009, 01:13:46 PM »

There is no reasonable excuse why anyone would put duct tape on any child's mouth, none.

That's what Dr. Perper keeps saying.  Therefore, it is foul play!!  Not accident!!

If they were to go with accident, could they say that the duct tape was used for crime staging?  Would that not be a bad move though on their part?  Goind with "accidental death" would be hard given the facts so far, and the duct tape for sure.  I can see them wanting to try to go accidental death, but I do not see it working to their favor.
It really sucks that cause of death is undeterminable.  That is the 1 thing the defense has working in their favor.  If it was an accident Casey would have spoken up sooner and told where the body was, and Baez would have instructed her to do so in order to prove accidental death.  Delaying and not saying anything hindered her accidental cause of death.....which leads me to believe NOT accidental.  COVER UP!!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: March 03, 2009, 01:15:58 PM »

I have been saying for a while, that I think JB was going to say it was an accident...because I kept thinking back to one of the first court appearances in front of the judge.  JB had it in writing about an accidently - thought it was an accidently overdose.  But it was a verbal "slip" to the media of what was submitted in writing.  At this first court appearance, there was no mention of Zanny the Nanny. 

So the fact that they have this new lawyer who is an expert in reconstructing accidents...doesn't surprise me. 

Very good point!  If we want to analyz what he has said further too... he states "Casey did not MURDER Caylee"...he did not say "Kill" he said "Murder".  To say "kill" could be a blanket term and include "accident", where as to just say "Murder" shows possible premediation and intentional.........
GREAT CATCH BLAZE!

On NG last night, Dr. Perper said that the duct tape wrapped so tightly around the head shows premeditation.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #925 on: March 03, 2009, 01:16:35 PM »

According to NG the new attorney is "brilliant".  That he specilizes in accident reconstruction tells me that he is very good at coming up with scenarios.  That he is brilliant means that he is brilliant at coming up with scenarios.  In other words....thinking out of the box!!

It seems to me that once a man has come in contact with Casey it is pretty difficult for them to then think outside of her the box.
I will say she is like a magnet for idiots....I am curious to see what else he wishes to say on her behalf.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #926 on: March 03, 2009, 01:18:04 PM »

Hi Monkeys, 2 things, 1 if they intend on going with accident,they still have that pesky nanny business to get over,and Lee was nice enough to LOCK the defense into the nanny did it story,so accident will be hard to do... 2, the Ants and emergency hearing.. I am thinking there is VERY damning information in the docs we have been waiting on. It is another stall tactic to keep those docs from getting released IMHO. I REALLLLLY want those docs now. they are ALL trying to hard to block them...They must be the REAL incriminating stuff.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: March 03, 2009, 01:18:12 PM »

I want Taco Bell. 

I had Taco Bell at 2am today and it still sounds good...i may go there for lunch too.

I miss those party days...  grabbing a couple of tacos after drinking all night.   Helps with the hangover.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #928 on: March 03, 2009, 01:18:46 PM »

On NG last night, Dr. Perper said that the duct tape wrapped so tightly around the head shows premeditation.

While I love hearing facts like that, I sure hope the prosecution knows this, I have to wonder, since it was just bones found, how are they able to tell if it was tight, or if it was even around her head?  They found various strips of duct tape, and a small piece attached to the skull.  I just can not figure out how they can be absolutely sure, and that scares me that a jury will be as confused.

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #929 on: March 03, 2009, 01:18:47 PM »

GREAT CATCH BLAZE!

Thanks, Dolce.. 
I think he might believe going with an accidental death would give her less time in the slammer..cause there is no way, she is going to be found innocent with that other crap story of zanny the nanny..
And for the record...I don't think it was an accident.
I also think they will try to plead it down from the murder charge.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: March 03, 2009, 01:19:18 PM »

Diane Fanning is writing a book about Caylee's murder. It will be published probably before trial because people lose interest in it when the case/trial is over. The title is "Mommies Little Girl".

She looks into deep background info...and she finds it easier for people to talk to her because she's not looking for headlines, etc.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/#

You can also read more about the writer at this link....http://www.dianefanning.com/homepage.html
Very interesting.  Thanks for posting that Sunny.  I wonder if we could not get her to visit our thread and give some insight.  After all, we are possible readers for her.

I did email Diane and suggested she visit us monkeys.  I told her she would find lots of good "factual" info on this forum as well.

****I asked her if she knew when the book would be published, and that I would post a link when it is available to purchase or pre-order it. I hope that was ok Klaas....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: March 03, 2009, 01:21:17 PM »

Hi Monkeys, 2 things, 1 if they intend on going with accident,they still have that pesky nanny business to get over,and Lee was nice enough to LOCK the defense into the nanny did it story,so accident will be hard to do... 2, the Ants and emergency hearing.. I am thinking there is VERY damning information in the docs we have been waiting on. It is another stall tactic to keep those docs from getting released IMHO. I REALLLLLY want those docs now. they are ALL trying to hard to block them...They must be the REAL incriminating stuff.
Good points.  They have taken such a social lashing thus far with the minor details, they must be sweating bullets nightly trying to recollect "what did I say that has not yet been put out there". 
If Cindy and George are well enough to attend that court hearing, they are well enough to depose.  I sure hope that Mr. Morgan has the screen shots of them sitting there petting each other, Cindy with her salon fresh hair do, and George with his "death stare".

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: March 03, 2009, 01:21:42 PM »

I want Taco Bell. 

I had Taco Bell at 2am today and it still sounds good...i may go there for lunch too.

I miss those party days...  grabbing a couple of tacos after drinking all night.   Helps with the hangover.   

I dont feel like it helped much    I almost never go out and close a bar down anymore so maybe that's why!

By the way, I DID NOT molest my tacos like Casey and her friends did    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: March 03, 2009, 01:23:03 PM »

I want Taco Bell. 

I dont feel like it helped much    I almost never go out and close a bar down anymore so maybe that's why!

By the way, I DID NOT molest my tacos like Casey and her friends did    

We know you have more class than that!   
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: March 03, 2009, 01:23:59 PM »

While I love hearing facts like that, I sure hope the prosecution knows this, I have to wonder, since it was just bones found, how are they able to tell if it was tight, or if it was even around her head?  They found various strips of duct tape, and a small piece attached to the skull.  I just can not figure out how they can be absolutely sure, and that scares me that a jury will be as confused.

Right....im not understanding how they know this   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #935 on: March 03, 2009, 01:24:04 PM »

Thanks, Dolce.. 
I think he might believe going with an accidental death would give her less time in the slammer..cause there is no way, she is going to be found innocent with that other crap story of zanny the nanny..
And for the record...I don't think it was an accident.
I also think they will try to plead it down from the murder charge.

I agree with you Blaze 100%.  That is all they have left, everything else they have flung around just does not stick!
The new attorney in his statement would have said "Killed" if he really was trying to state that he believed Casey did not kill Caylee, rather he chose "Murder" which fits into what you are saying.  On some level they are laying the foundation to show that they are of understanding that she did "kill" Caylee, but they do not want us to believe that it was "Murder"...set the stage, roll camera, action.....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #936 on: March 03, 2009, 01:24:28 PM »

Todd Maculuso has a very impressive background, he is a personal injury and product liability lawyer, as well as an accident reconstruction expert. I'm not sure what he is all going to do on this case, but I'm concerned after doing some reading up on this man.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #937 on: March 03, 2009, 01:24:46 PM »

GREAT CATCH BLAZE!

I don't think it was an accident..I just think it is going to be the defense.
And their best bet is for JB to convice KC to plead down if an option.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: March 03, 2009, 01:25:40 PM »

Diane Fanning is writing a book about Caylee's murder. It will be published probably before trial because people lose interest in it when the case/trial is over. The title is "Mommies Little Girl".

She looks into deep background info...and she finds it easier for people to talk to her because she's not looking for headlines, etc.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/#

You can also read more about the writer at this link....http://www.dianefanning.com/homepage.html
Very interesting.  Thanks for posting that Sunny.  I wonder if we could not get her to visit our thread and give some insight.  After all, we are possible readers for her.

I did email Diane and suggested she visit us monkeys.  I told her she would find lots of good "factual" info on this forum as well.

****I asked her if she knew when the book would be published, and that I would post a link when it is available to purchase or pre-order it. I hope that was ok Klaas....
Thanks!  I would love to ask her some questions.  Aside from the hard hitting ones, I am curious what other inside tid-bitted info she could possibly have.  Us Monkeys are pretty good at what we do, and reading here is like reading a novel in and of itself.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #939 on: March 03, 2009, 01:27:54 PM »

Right....im not understanding how they know this   
See that scares me!  You and I are random everyday people, just like the Jury.  We are not criminalogy majors or scientist...heck I am a "23 y/o house wife, NOT a scientist"...so how are they going to prove this?  How are they going to make ME understand?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.