April 27, 2024, 11:33:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 275568 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #940 on: March 03, 2009, 01:29:19 PM »

Todd Maculuso has a very impressive background, he is a personal injury and product liability lawyer, as well as an accident reconstruction expert. I'm not sure what he is all going to do on this case, but I'm concerned after doing some reading up on this man.

I really want to see what "angle" he goes with.  Is he going to re-create the JBP "abduction?"

Lisa
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #941 on: March 03, 2009, 01:29:43 PM »

I have to take back that "slimmer comment."

Wow, just wow.

Yep...WOW, just wow!  And, even though I thought she'd gained a few, I'll take back my comment about better fitting clothes (obviously, only the top fits better).

Good afternoon!  I'm just catching up so sorry if this has already been noticed.  I do think KC has gained a little weight, but I think that is a chair that is right by the desk and it does look like her bottom, but if you look closely, there is a dark shadow like it is separate from her actual bottom.  Anyone else think this, or am I just giving her the benefit of the doubt?   
I see what you mean, but she still has a bigger bottom.  Oh no, now Im thinking about that song again  (I like big butts.......)
Fat bottom girl you make the rockin' world go round?
(and now Queen is stuck in my head....how can I relate "Bohemian Rhapsody" to Madonna  and her "Material Girl" lyrics? Oiy to the vey, my paper is gonna be peppered!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: March 03, 2009, 01:30:46 PM »

Wow, just wow.

Yep...WOW, just wow!  And, even though I thought she'd gained a few, I'll take back my comment about better fitting clothes (obviously, only the top fits better).

Good afternoon!  I'm just catching up so sorry if this has already been noticed.  I do think KC has gained a little weight, but I think that is a chair that is right by the desk and it does look like her bottom, but if you look closely, there is a dark shadow like it is separate from her actual bottom.  Anyone else think this, or am I just giving her the benefit of the doubt?   
You know, now that you have pointed that out, it does look like that, that would explain why her bottom is so weirdly shaped. Thanks. 

Actually, her front view is more revealing.   I saw a clip on Greta last night where she was totally turned around facing the camera, its obvious she put on 15-20 pounds, her face is bloated, skin still broken out & she is exhibiting that jailhouse pallor (paleness).      If you guys recall she sported pretty much the same attire when she was indicted & arrested but Cindy miscalculated on the new pant size.   Im also wondering if they have a vest on her since she is so despised.

mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #943 on: March 03, 2009, 01:30:58 PM »

Wow, just wow.

that's no chair...look at pic before and pic after ...no chair...just her fat a**
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18836413/detail.html
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #944 on: March 03, 2009, 01:31:10 PM »

I want Taco Bell. 

I had Taco Bell at 2am today and it still sounds good...i may go there for lunch too.

I miss those party days...  grabbing a couple of tacos after drinking all night.   Helps with the hangover.   

I dont feel like it helped much    I almost never go out and close a bar down anymore so maybe that's why!

By the way, I DID NOT molest my tacos like Casey and her friends did    

Dangit!  All  this talk of Taco Bell is making me hungry!!!!!  Must make a "run for the border!" 

Lisa
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #945 on: March 03, 2009, 01:31:17 PM »

I want Taco Bell. 

I had Taco Bell at 2am today and it still sounds good...i may go there for lunch too.

I miss those party days...  grabbing a couple of tacos after drinking all night.   Helps with the hangover.   

I dont feel like it helped much    I almost never go out and close a bar down anymore so maybe that's why!

Bet you didn't know they had the dog with them too

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #946 on: March 03, 2009, 01:32:26 PM »

Wow, just wow.

I see what you mean, but she still has a bigger bottom.  Oh no, now Im thinking about that song again  (I like big butts.......)
Fat bottom girl you make the rockin' world go round?
(and now Queen is stuck in my head....how can I relate "Bohemian Rhapsody" to Madonna  and her "Material Girl" lyrics? Oiy to the vey, my paper is gonna be peppered!)

Pretty soon that butt of hers will need its own zip code!

Lisa
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: March 03, 2009, 01:32:46 PM »

hey monkey peeps!

thanks to you all for the pic links earlier.......had company come in so i am trying to catch up

Regrets, I've had a few......
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #948 on: March 03, 2009, 01:32:51 PM »

Sorry for all my mis-spellings..
I get so use to microsoft word and my email (lotus notes) just fixing all my mistakes...that it has made me a horrible typer/speller.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #949 on: March 03, 2009, 01:33:17 PM »

I want Taco Bell. 

That is just wrong!!!!

Lisa
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: March 03, 2009, 01:34:16 PM »

Todd Maculuso has a very impressive background, he is a personal injury and product liability lawyer, as well as an accident reconstruction expert. I'm not sure what he is all going to do on this case, but I'm concerned after doing some reading up on this man.

I really want to see what "angle" he goes with.  Is he going to re-create the JBP "abduction?"

Lisa

I went back to pull up what I commented on in the wee hours this morning it expressed my thought on this issue:

Well, I read his bio which was labeled a curriculum vitae (thats not how one is written, trust me I know its a formal term for a detailed resume usually done for professionals).  The 92% win before juries looks to be civil litigation cases against large companies/agencies not in murder cases.  He may have been "involved" in murder cases but that doesnt mean he tried them or was successful - see it doesnt mention that little fact does it.  And for any attorney to get on the media and claim that Casey did not kill her daughter without seeing all the evidence just made a vital mistake - shame on him with his otherwise impressive credentials.  On Greta he continued to cry foul by the OC jail even though he was in the court room to hear that what they did was standard procedure in their jail, and the defendant's right to counsel was not infringed upon because they did not ask her to speak or interrogate her outside of his presence, again he and Baez sound very foolish for pushing this issue.  Frankly, I dont care who he is, his record doesnt intimidate me whatsoever nor should it anyone else.    The evidence and circumstances of this case will win the day even  if she has an army of egotisical unconsciousable attorneys, their arrogrance is already slapping them in the face.   They arent on this case to free Casey from conviction, they are all jumping in because the media is calling it the trial of this century & they want their face time and notarity for being involved in this case.   

I'll give you a few examples to think about when Scott Peterson's trial was pending they called Mark Geragos a heavy hitting high profile attorney but he lost miserably after quite a show of diversion.   Leslie Abramson who defended Erik Menendez in the Menendez Brothers trial was considered a pit bull but she not only lost with her client getting a first degree murder conviction but she was caught asking Dr. Vicary to alter his notes regarding his treatment sessions of Erik Menendez, a large part of his testimony was thrown out & the jury was told why.

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #951 on: March 03, 2009, 01:35:06 PM »

Wow, just wow.

You know, now that you have pointed that out, it does look like that, that would explain why her bottom is so weirdly shaped. Thanks. 

Actually, her front view is more revealing.   I saw a clip on Greta last night where she was totally turned around facing the camera, its obvious she put on 15-20 pounds, her face is bloated, skin still broken out & she is exhibiting that jailhouse pallor (paleness).      If you guys recall she sported pretty much the same attire when she was indicted & arrested but Cindy miscalculated on the new pant size.   Im also wondering if they have a vest on her since she is so despised.

Good point about the vest...because when she is walking out of the court room, I think I could almost see love handles on her.  Maybe that is a vest.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: March 03, 2009, 01:35:34 PM »

Wow, just wow.

I was wondering the same about the "vest". Watching the hearing yesterday, the outline was very obvious in one of the shots. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they felt it necessary to wear one for her protection.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #953 on: March 03, 2009, 01:36:01 PM »

On NG last night, Dr. Perper said that the duct tape wrapped so tightly around the head shows premeditation.

While I love hearing facts like that, I sure hope the prosecution knows this, I have to wonder, since it was just bones found, how are they able to tell if it was tight, or if it was even around her head?  They found various strips of duct tape, and a small piece attached to the skull.  I just can not figure out how they can be absolutely sure, and that scares me that a jury will be as confused.

I don't see how anyone will be confused by the duct tape, Dolce.    

I believe it was placed there in in a fit of rage because it was stuck in her hair.  That implies to me that it was placed very tightly...if it hadn't, when her tissue decomposed it would have fallen away and been lost in the flood etc. 

Just an aside:  I had to duct tape a drain hole in a water trough.  The tape was submerged for a good month before it started to lift up enough to require replacement--and that was on a smooth surface.  It never actually detached--just began to leak a little.  So I can imagine how tightly tape must have been on the baby's face--and stuck in her hair if it still existed for some months after the murder. 

Foggy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: March 03, 2009, 01:39:23 PM »

According to NG the new attorney is "brilliant".  That he specilizes in accident reconstruction tells me that he is very good at coming up with scenarios.  That he is brilliant means that he is brilliant at coming up with scenarios.  In other words....thinking out of the box!!

It seems to me that once a man has come in contact with Casey it is pretty difficult for them to then think outside of her the box.
I will say she is like a magnet for idiots....I am curious to see what else he wishes to say on her behalf.

O snit and SNAP!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: March 03, 2009, 01:41:06 PM »

I've been out of the cage for the last couple of hours - so sorry if you guys already posted/discussed this.
This is taken from NG last night - talking about the new defense lawyer - and getting KC acquitted if it was "an accident"

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/02/ng.01.html

GRACE: You know, you`re right. And speaking of the defense, is there a new defense lawyer joining the team?

CASAREZ: There is. And I want to talk about him. Todd Macaluso is his name. He is from California, practices in the San Diego area. He was there today at the hearing.

Nancy, my research on him, he is brilliant. He has so much experience, but it is in the civil area. He defends airline, airline manufacturers, pilots, defends them all in the civil arena. He`s representing the Corey Lidle family in regard to that baseball crash in New York City, the pro baseball player.

But Nancy, I`ve combed the Web site to see why would the defense put him on the defense team, and you know what I found? He is an expert, Nancy, in accident reconstruction. Think about that for a second.

You know, Nancy, in many jurisdictions, jury instruction can say to a jury, if you find this was an accident, you must find the defendant not guilty.

GRACE: Unleash the lawyers. Susan Moss, Christopher Amolsch, Joseph Lawless.

Sue Moss, she`s right. The judge, if this becomes a factual issue, can instruct the jury if you believe this was an accident, you have a duty to acquit.

SUSAN MOSS, CHILD ADVOCATE, FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY: Absolutely, but there are a new problems with the theory for the defense team. And that`s the fact that Casey has opened her mouth. She has planned this defense in such a concocted way, supported by Lee under oath, that they`re going to have a really hard time in this 11th hour changing the whole plan.

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: March 03, 2009, 01:42:47 PM »

How did KC find JB.  She seemed to have him from "Day 1".
And is JB married?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: March 03, 2009, 01:43:26 PM »

I want Taco Bell. 

That is just wrong!!!!

Lisa

Wrong - But you can't help but laugh!        
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: March 03, 2009, 01:46:37 PM »

KC is gonna get the death penalty...not by lethal injection but by Big Bertha when she becomes part of the general population.
I am envisioning that day now..................

Oh, happy thoughts, only problem is Casey will probably enjoy Big Bertha and her friends. 

I wonder if KC has figured out how to make a shank(sp?) yet....

A skank with a shank?

"Hello Mudda, hello fudda.
Here I am at Camp Orange County
Camp is very entertaining
and they say I'll have some fun..."

I can't go there.  I'll let trim or newfie take it from here.

I lost internet connection for an hour and came back to this?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #959 on: March 03, 2009, 01:47:33 PM »

I've been out of the cage for the last couple of hours - so sorry if you guys already posted/discussed this.
This is taken from NG last night - talking about the new defense lawyer - and getting KC acquitted if it was "an accident"

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/02/ng.01.html

GRACE: You know, you`re right. And speaking of the defense, is there a new defense lawyer joining the team?

CASAREZ: There is. And I want to talk about him. Todd Macaluso is his name. He is from California, practices in the San Diego area. He was there today at the hearing.

Nancy, my research on him, he is brilliant. He has so much experience, but it is in the civil area. He defends airline, airline manufacturers, pilots, defends them all in the civil arena. He`s representing the Corey Lidle family in regard to that baseball crash in New York City, the pro baseball player.

But Nancy, I`ve combed the Web site to see why would the defense put him on the defense team, and you know what I found? He is an expert, Nancy, in accident reconstruction. Think about that for a second.

You know, Nancy, in many jurisdictions, jury instruction can say to a jury, if you find this was an accident, you must find the defendant not guilty.

GRACE: Unleash the lawyers. Susan Moss, Christopher Amolsch, Joseph Lawless.

Sue Moss, she`s right. The judge, if this becomes a factual issue, can instruct the jury if you believe this was an accident, you have a duty to acquit.

SUSAN MOSS, CHILD ADVOCATE, FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY: Absolutely, but there are a new problems with the theory for the defense team. And that`s the fact that Casey has opened her mouth. She has planned this defense in such a concocted way, supported by Lee under oath, that they`re going to have a really hard time in this 11th hour changing the whole plan.

I'm confused...she is charged with murder, but if they say that it was an accident and prove it...there is no paying for the crime?  She's found innocent and that it is...life goes on for her?

I don't believe they can prove it's an accident anyway...but I hate the thought of that b*tch...walking away after only serving a years time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.